PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Packers apparently have never been beaten by anyone but themselves

Giantz4Life
09-10-2012, 01:56 PM
After their loss to the 49ers:

"We beat ourselves. They really didn't beat us," cornerback Jarrett Bush said after the game, via the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000060381/article/packers-jarrett-bush-says-49ers-really-didnt-beat-us?module=HP11_headline_stack

This is ridiculous. First it's Clay Matthews saying the Giants didn't beat them at all, merely they beat themselves. Now they lose again, and surprise surprise they beat themselves again!

It's unfortunate that the Green Bay Packers are in the same division as the Green Bay Packers because the Green Bay Packers really seem to have the Green Bay Packer's number.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 02:14 PM

"We beat ourselves. They really didn't beat us," cornerback Jarrett Bush said after the game, via the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000060381/article/packers-jarrett-bush-says-49ers-really-didnt-beat-us?module=HP11_headline_stack

This is ridiculous. First it's Clay Matthews saying the Giants didn't beat them at all, merely they beat themselves. Now they lose again, and surprise surprise they beat themselves again!

It's unfortunate that the Green Bay Packers are in the same division as the Green Bay Packers because the Green Bay Packers really seem to have the Green Bay Packer's number.Thats funny stuff, maybe that's their Team Motto for this year, "We play with ourselves and beat ourselves"

SweetZombieJesus
09-10-2012, 03:18 PM
The Packers should play themselves all the time. They'd go undefeated -- or winless, depending on how you look at it.

Ntegrase96
09-10-2012, 03:41 PM
I really see nothing wrong with a team feeling this way. Yeah it's pretty lame to not give credit, but I can't knock someone for having confidence in their team to the point where they feel like they can beat any team as long as they play their best.

That said, I don't think GB can beat teams like San Fran. Teams with phyiscal defenses push them around. Green Bay just isn't very tough and SF is as tough as they come.

Giantz4Life
09-10-2012, 03:54 PM
I really see nothing wrong with a team feeling this way. Yeah it's pretty lame to not give credit, but I can't knock someone for having confidence in their team to the point where they feel like they can beat any team as long as they play their best.

That said, I don't think GB can beat teams like San Fran. Teams with phyiscal defenses push them around. Green Bay just isn't very tough and SF is as tough as they come.

It just comes down to their refusal to give credit to anyone. I get the whole "we feel like we're the best-Rex Ryan mentality" and it is good for a team to feel that way, but when you just straight up get outplayed I feel it is really lame to use that excuse every damn game. Packers fans, and their players too it seems just have that 'holier-than-thou' mentality.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 04:13 PM

That said, I don't think GB can beat teams like San Fran. Teams with phyiscal defenses push them around. Green Bay just isn't very tough and SF is as tough as they come.Thats not confidence it's an excuse. They can feel like that all they want, but when you keep saying "we beat ourselves" every game, well that just means you have zero mental toughness to overcome your miscues' and cannot give credit to another teams ability to put together a better game than your team.

Die-Hard
09-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Its getting embarassing at this point. I'd be hanging my head in shame if I were a Packer fan.

BigBlueAllDay
09-10-2012, 05:00 PM
The 49ers seem to be a very solid and more balanced team that has improved from last season after their Week 1 domination of the Green Bay Packers. Packers didn't play bad, but they were simply overwhlemed.

sharick88
09-10-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm not one to worry about other teams' ****, but this guy is an idiot. That is all

SlyFoxx
09-10-2012, 05:10 PM
I watched the whole game and it really looked to me like SF won. But let me check just to make sure...hold on......yep SF by 8 points including a 63 yard FG.

Ntegrase96
09-10-2012, 05:11 PM
The 49ers seem to be a very solid and more balanced team that has improved from last season after their Week 1 domination of the Green Bay Packers. Packers didn't play bad, but they were simply overwhlemed.

True. The Packers did a nice job on some of their best pass rushers. TJ Lang and Marshall Newhouse doubled Smith and really held him at bay for the most part. The offense just never got going because of the strong secondary and LBer play from Bowman.

Their defense was and still is pretty bad. I expect it to get better but not by much.

Laurah1275
09-10-2012, 06:18 PM

It's unfortunate that the Green Bay Packers are in the same division as the Green Bay Packers because the Green Bay Packers really seem to have the Green Bay Packer's number.I totally understand the very few and far between objections of "they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves", but seriously now.....I think it's getting to the point where the Packers need to ask their doctor if Thorazine is right for them.....enough is enough.

BTW and off point I know but....Look at Rodgers with his helmet on....doesn't he look like Jerry Seinfeld? LOL

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 06:26 PM

Hmmm. You can replace "cornerback Jarrett Bush" and "Green Bay Press-Gazette" with "typical whiny Gnats fan" and "Smack Talk Central" very easily! Try it!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 06:29 PM

Hmmm. You can replace "cornerback Jarrett Bush" and "Green Bay Press-Gazette" with "typical whiny Gnats fan" and "Smack Talk Central" very easily! Try it!Your post count seems to be your IQ, go back into retirement please. That is all!

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Your post count seems to be your IQ, go back into retirement please. That is all!

So, you can't deny what I said and went for the ad hominem. Typical whiny Gnats fan!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 06:40 PM
So, you can't deny what I said and went for the ad hominem. Typical whiny Gnats fan!I wasnt really trying to feed the troll, However since I now see you are an Iggles fan with Mike Pick as your qb, I will now entertain you with a drink in my hand. You really wanna have a go at this?

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 06:44 PM
So, you can't deny what I said and went for the ad hominem. Typical whiny Gnats fan!We will start soft and simple......let's compare trophy cases.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU22t5AEry_oFZFwu40DFSEMiz4tv8k bymW5vZ1mZYdokmBRyg http://i21.tinypic.com/156y7f6.jpg

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Wait, I have another simple one!
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN_qvh4P8ERaeC1v2d8ZviGXPJ0GNl9 mVc899bfGqQ2mO6iYck2Q [http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkAyrZd_Cxec2-wFBZSwoz8vruXNnoA1oM31ylVeKaXwHLnldizg

Laurah1275
09-10-2012, 06:51 PM
We will start soft and simple......let's compare trophy cases.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU22t5AEry_oFZFwu40DFSEMiz4tv8k bymW5vZ1mZYdokmBRyg http://i21.tinypic.com/156y7f6.jpgC'mon Fifty...it's not like the Eagles have never won a Lombardi...................................OOOPPPS SS!

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Oh NOES!!! Now you sound like a whiny Cowgirl fan! Oh wow! I never saw that trophy case gag before! You are sooooo clever! Did you come up with that all by yourself or did your parents help you out with that? You are soooo funny! Golly! Mike Pick? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH A! You really need to take your act o the road man! Really! I bet you get all the ladies!

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 07:00 PM
C'mon Fifty...it's not like the Eagles have never won a Lombardi...................................OOOPPPS SS!

Actually, they did something much better....THEY BEAT LOMBARDI HIMSELF!!! IN THE 1960 CHAMPIONSHIP!!! The Eagles were the only team to beat the guy who the trophy is named for ........Ooooooops!

sharick88
09-10-2012, 07:23 PM
i watched the whole game and it really looked to me like sf won. But let me check just to make sure...hold on......yep sf by 8 points including a 63 yard fg.

haha!!!!!!!!!!

SweetZombieJesus
09-10-2012, 07:25 PM

Hmmm. You can replace "cornerback Jarrett Bush" and "Green Bay Press-Gazette" with "typical whiny Gnats fan" and "Smack Talk Central" very easily! Try it!

Nice try to deflect from Michael Pick's 4 INTs and barely beating the hapless Browns.

SweetZombieJesus
09-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Actually, they did something much better....THEY BEAT LOMBARDI HIMSELF!!! IN THE 1960 CHAMPIONSHIP!!! The Eagles were the only team to beat the guy who the trophy is named for ........Ooooooops!

Wow, and that's only 52 years ago, what an accomplishment!

I'm sure President Eisenhower sent a congratulatory telegram via Pony Express!

http://www.harisingh.com/Images/hsike3.jpg

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Actually, they did something much better....THEY BEAT LOMBARDI HIMSELF!!! IN THE 1960 CHAMPIONSHIP!!! The Eagles were the only team to beat the guy who the trophy is named for ........Ooooooops!So what your saying is Lombardi won every game himself for as many years as he was around! Holy SHIITE! 3000-1 record! Now thats amazing......nope, thats the odds of Philadelphia winning a Lombardi in the next 10 years!!!!

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Nice try to deflect from Michael Pick's 4 INTs and barely beating the hapless Browns.

Hey, I never once said the Eagles don't have problems to iron out this year sir. But YOUR team is supposed to be the Superbowl champs! Superbowl Champs don't lose to scrubs like the Cowgirls homeskillet. Toiletbowl Chumps, like your fraud team, do. The only one hapless around here are the Gnats as you will see as the season unfolds.

Pksoze
09-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Hey, I never once said the Eagles don't have problems to iron out this year sir. But YOUR team is supposed to be the Superbowl champs! Superbowl Champs don't lose to scrubs like the Cowgirls homeskillet..

How would you know what Super Bowl champs are and are not supposed to do. You've never seen one.

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 07:55 PM
How would you know what Super Bowl champs are and are not supposed to do. You've never seen one.

If you watched last Wednesdays game against the Cowgirls, neither have you!

sharick88
09-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Hey, I never once said the Eagles don't have problems to iron out this year sir. But YOUR team is supposed to be the Superbowl champs! Superbowl Champs don't lose to scrubs like the Cowgirls homeskillet. Toiletbowl Chumps, like your fraud team, do. The only one hapless around here are the Gnats as you will see as the season unfolds.

The giants could threepeat and still be a fraud to this dillusional iggles fan. He won't be here after week 4. These weak *** trolls never come back for their crow

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 08:07 PM
The giants could threepeat and still be a fraud to this dillusional iggles fan.

The Gnats could threepeat? And you're calling ME delusional? Sorry pal, the Gnats could NEVER get THAT lucky! LOL!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Hey, I never once said the Eagles don't have problems to iron out this year sir. But YOUR team is supposed to be the Superbowl champs! Superbowl Champs don't lose to scrubs like the Cowgirls homeskillet. Toiletbowl Chumps, like your fraud team, do. The only one hapless around here are the Gnats as you will see as the season unfolds.In case you havent read the paper or watched t.v. since the end of January 2012, we won the Superbowl....AGAIN! So to answer your question we are the defending Superbowl champs! When is the last.....I will rephrase, the First time your team has been the defending Superbowl Champ? BTW....WTF does homeskillet mean? Is it something like what you are????(A TOOL)

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 08:11 PM
How would you know what Super Bowl champs are and are not supposed to do. You've never BEEN one. Fixed it for ya bud.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Oh NOES!!! Now you sound like a whiny Cowgirl fan! Oh wow! I have never seen a trophy in that case before! You are sooooo clever! Did you come up with that all by yourself or did your parents help you out with that? You are soooo funny! Golly! Mike Pick? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH A! You really need to take your act o the road man! Really! I bet you get all the ladies!Its not a gag, it's the reality of your teams' existence in this league. Dont get butt hurt.

Pksoze
09-10-2012, 08:20 PM
If you watched last Wednesdays game against the Cowgirls, neither have you!

Your wishes don't trump facts. You have never seen your team win the Super Bowl and you probably never will.

Pksoze
09-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Fixed it for ya bud.

Nice Eagles fans...what a bunch of clowns.

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Your wishes don't trump facts. You have never seen your team win the Super Bowl and you probably never will.

You want facts genius? Ok. Here's a fun little fact! YOUR "SUPERBOWL CHAMP" GNATS ARE IN LAST PLACE IN THE DIVISION RIGHT NOW! Hows THAT for a fact?

Die-Hard
09-10-2012, 08:36 PM
You want facts genius? Ok. Here's a fun little fact! YOUR "SUPERBOWL CHAMP" GNATS ARE IN LAST PLACE IN THE DIVISION RIGHT NOW! Hows THAT for a fact?

Last place at 0-1, while the rest of the division is 1-0

Yeah, thats a done season. Insurmountable. Toast. Dead in the water. Oh noez.

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Last place at 0-1, while the rest of the division is 1-0

Yeah, thats a done season. Insurmountable. Toast. Dead in the water. Oh noez.

Just the shape of things to come...oh noeeeeez!

miked1958
09-10-2012, 09:02 PM
After their loss to the 49ers:"We beat ourselves. They really didn't beat us," cornerback Jarrett Bush said after the game, via the Green Bay Press-Gazette.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000060381/article/packers-jarrett-bush-says-49ers-really-didnt-beat-us?module=HP11_headline_stackThis is ridiculous. First it's Clay Matthews saying the Giants didn't beat them at all, merely they beat themselves. Now they lose again, and surprise surprise they beat themselves again!It's unfortunate that the Green Bay Packers are in the same division as the Green Bay Packers because the Green Bay Packers really seem to have the Green Bay Packer's number.Dude. That's the quote of the day. Lol

miked1958
09-10-2012, 09:13 PM
You want facts genius? Ok. Here's a fun little fact! YOUR "SUPERBOWL CHAMP" GNATS ARE IN LAST PLACE IN THE DIVISION RIGHT NOW! Hows THAT for a fact?Yep and they were 0-1 and in last place in 3 out of our 4 SB winning seasons by losing to division foes all 3 times. Dallas in 86 and 07. Skins in 11. So you will excuse us if we are not that concerned just yet

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Nice Eagles fans...what a bunch of clowns.Im on your side!! wow, read through it.

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Yep and they were 0-1 and in last place in 3 out of our 4 SB winning seasons by losing to division foes all 3 times. Dallas in 86 and 07. Skins in 11. So you will excuse us if we are not that concerned just yet

If you aren't concerned after the way your team, the so called Superbowl Champs got handled last Wednesday, then I don't know what to tell you. See, my team played like crap and I don't care who knows. I'll be the first to tell you because, unlike your typical Gnats fan, I'm not in denial. The Gnats are going to be exposed for the frauds they are this season. Mark my words.

Laurah1275
09-11-2012, 06:06 AM

http://www.harisingh.com/Images/hsike3.jpgDear God, 52 yrs!!!!! How the hell do you go over 5 decades without winning even once?!?! Sad :(

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Dear God, 52 yrs!!!!! How the hell do you go over 5 decades without winning even once?!?! Sad :(

By counting the MANY times we utterly owned the Gnats, that's how.

sharick88
09-11-2012, 11:39 AM
The Gnats could threepeat? And you're calling ME delusional? Sorry pal, the Gnats could NEVER get THAT lucky! LOL!

You know what I meant, nostradumbass.

SweetZombieJesus
09-11-2012, 01:04 PM

Thank you for the 1978 "Miracle at the Meadowlands", Herm Edwards, et al. That's what the organization needed to bring in a new GM who drafted Phil Simms immediately and Lawrence Taylor 2 years after that; and they also brought in a new coaching staff that had a guy named Bill Parcells as LB coach.

It's because of Philly that the Giants have won 4 Super Bowls since then.

Without Philly the Giants may still be just another "has-been" franchise with nothing but past glory, like the Browns.

Interesting that Philly's big defeats of the Giants mean so much to the Giants' success but end up accomplishing nothing for the Eagles themselves? Miracle at Meadowlands = team overhaul and the Bill Parcells era; Miracle II = the birth of "FINISH" and a SB win the following year.

And, oh, by the way, the all-time record is 83-75-2 Giants, and the biggest margin of victory is 56-0 Giants.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 01:12 PM

Pretty sure the Giants lead the all-time rivalry on top of winning more super bowls.

Dwinsballgames
09-11-2012, 01:34 PM

You haven't even won that. We lead you 83-75. EPIC FAIL!! Too bad, you'll just have to find another way to celebrate mediocrity. Wait, here's one: you can count the number of times you and the rest of your delusional fan base got their hopes all pumped up at the beginning of a season only to have them dashed by week 10. I'll bet you guys are the champions of the universe in that.

Giantz4Life
09-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Well to the Eagles credit in terms of being champions, they were the reigning Offseason Champions until the Jets and Tim Tebow entered the picture. Here is the excerpt:

The New York Jets edged out the Philadelphia Eagles in the Offseason Superbowl where Tim Tebow was MVP recording an unheard of media coverage rating of 98%. Michael Vick, former Offseason MVP, was helpless to gain the attention of the national media as he struggled to create any type of controversy. It was only in the 4th quarter of the offseason game when Eagles owner Jeff Lurie turned the tide by implying that Andy Reid's coaching job may be in jeopardy if they produce yet another disappointing NFL season. Lurie later stated, "I couldn't handle missing the playoffs AGAIN in the regular season, but the thought of losing the Offseason Superbowl was almost unbearable. I just had to somehow stir the pot so the media would stop talking about Tebow and the Jets." Lurie's efforts were futile however, as the New York Jets won the Offseason Superbowl in convincing fashion. With zero Super Bowl wins, a QB one good hit away from the IR, a frustrated head coach who amazingly resembles a walrus, and quite possibly the most despicable and classless fan base in the entire sports world, the Philadelphia Eagles are on the outside looking in, and boy is it cold and lonely out there.

Eagles fans, and more importantly HoagieBastage, just talk solace in the fact that once this season is over that you can once again challenge Tim Tebow and the New York Jets in the Offseason Superbowl once you fire Andy Reid, dismantle the coaching staff, figure out why you paid Michael Vick a buttload of money to spend more time in the hospital than on the field, and evaluate the underachieving way of life that is Philadelphia Eagles football.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Well to the Eagles credit in terms of being champions, they were the reigning Offseason Champions until the Jets and Tim Tebow entered the picture. Here is the excerpt:

The New York Jets edged out the Philadelphia Eagles in the Offseason Superbowl where Tim Tebow was MVP recording an unheard of media coverage rating of 98%. Michael Vick, former Offseason MVP, was helpless to gain the attention of the national media as he struggled to create any type of controversy. It was only in the 4th quarter of the offseason game when Eagles owner Jeff Lurie turned the tide by implying that Andy Reid's coaching job may be in jeopardy if they produce yet another disappointing NFL season. Lurie later stated, "I couldn't handle missing the playoffs AGAIN in the regular season, but the thought of losing the Offseason Superbowl was almost unbearable. I just had to somehow stir the pot so the media would stop talking about Tebow and the Jets." Lurie's efforts were futile however, as the New York Jets won the Offseason Superbowl in convincing fashion. With zero Super Bowl wins, a QB one good hit away from the IR, a frustrated head coach who amazingly resembles a walrus, and quite possibly the most despicable and classless fan base in the entire sports world, the Philadelphia Eagles are on the outside looking in, and boy is it cold and lonely out there.

Eagles fans, and more importantly HoagieBastage, just talk solace in the fact that once this season is over that you can once again challenge Tim Tebow and the New York Jets in the Offseason Superbowl once you fire Andy Reid, dismantle the coaching staff, figure out why you paid Michael Vick a buttload of money to spend more time in the hospital than on the field, and evaluate the underachieving way of life that is Philadelphia Eagles football.

+1

If message boards could award a Superbowl, you have just won it.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 02:28 PM

Eagles fans, and more importantly HoagieBastage, just talk solace in the fact that once this season is over that you can once again challenge Tim Tebow and the New York Jets in the Offseason Superbowl once you fire Andy Reid, dismantle the coaching staff, figure out why you paid Michael Vick a buttload of money to spend more time in the hospital than on the field, and evaluate the underachieving way of life that is Philadelphia Eagles football.Way to do some homework before blowing your load like HoagieBastage does all the time. He must have a tired hand.

Pksoze
09-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Im on your side!! wow, read through it.

No I meant your edit was Nice. And the Eagles fans being clowns was just a general statement.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 04:05 PM
No I meant your edit was Nice. And the Eagles fans being clowns was just a general statement.Roger that NP.

OX1
09-11-2012, 04:41 PM
If you aren't concerned after the way your team, the so called Superbowl Champs got handled last Wednesday, then I don't know what to tell you. See, my team played like crap and I don't care who knows. I'll be the first to tell you because, unlike your typical Gnats fan, I'm not in denial. The Gnats are going to be exposed for the frauds they are this season. Mark my words.

If the G-men are frauds, what does that make you losers?? Get close to the dance almost every year, but then get punked
by Mcfly and NEVER get that elusive coochie................

Year after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year,after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 05:04 PM
If the G-men are frauds, what does that make you losers?? Get close to the dance almost every year, but then get punked
by Mcfly and NEVER get that elusive coochie................

Year after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year,after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year, after year,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!I believe you missed a year. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-chores013.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Wow, stepped out for a bit and came back to find the Gnats delusional mutual appreciation society is in full effect! I must have struck a nerve huh? The facts hurt don't they? The fact that you have a running back who cries when he fumbles? The fact that the fanbases and teams in the rest of the league have little to no respect for the Gnats because they consider them lucky and NOT talented? That fact that ALL the media attention in the offseason was centered around the other NY clown team and NOT the "so called Superbowl champs"? The fact that NONE of the sporting media was shocked in the least that you lost to a scrubby Cowboys squad? Yeah, I can understand why this might sting a little. Your team is the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL. It's sad really. But, by all means, keep posting picture of empty trophy cases if that makes you feel better about how sucky your team is and how they might actually have serious trouble beating a sub par Buccaneers squad this coming Sunday!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Wow, stepped out for a bit and came back to find the Gnats delusional mutual appreciation society is in full effect! I must have struck a nerve huh?25 cent words from a Philty fan? you must have stepped out to look at a dictionary. The facts hurt don't they? The fact that you have a running back who cries when he fumbles?Yes we do, and that's awesome he actually cares, next. The fact that the fanbases and teams in the rest of the league have little to no respect for the Gnats because they consider them lucky and NOT talented?Do we really care what other teams fans and players think? Nope,next. That fact that ALL the media attention in the offseason was centered around the other NY clown team and NOT the "so called Superbowl champs? We actually like flying under the radar, next. The fact that NONE of the sporting media was shocked in the least that you lost to a scrubby Cowboys squad? See last answer, next Yeah, I can understand why this might sting a little. Your team is the Rodney Dangerfield (Great actor BTW) of the NFL. It's sad really. But, by all means, keep posting picture of empty trophy cases if that makes you feel better about how sucky your team is and how they might actually have serious trouble beating a sub par Buccaneers squad this coming Sunday! Like your team struggled with the Browns?, next. Oh I see you're done. Well with all you had to spew the most that I took out of your long winded post was this....​https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKLx4CcpLL0NEOeN7J49XubIHNUGLzS _fxa_-Unq04bvwmZdNdRg

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 05:31 PM
But, by all means, keep posting picture of empty trophy cases if that makes you feel better about how sucky your team is and how they might actually have serious trouble beating a sub par Buccaneers squad this coming Sunday!

Yeah! Like the Eagles proved they were subpar by barely and luckily beating a subpar Browns team.

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Yeah! Like the Eagles proved they were subpar by barely and luckily beating a subpar Browns team.

The Eagles beat them though didn't they? The Toilet Bowl Chump Gnats squad can't say the same about the scrubs THEY faced.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 05:41 PM
The Eagles beat them though didn't they? The Toilet Bowl Chump Gnats squad can't say the same about the scrubs THEY faced.I didnt see anyone that tried to say that. You are fighting with a TB Bucs fan on a Giants Forum in a Green Bay thread, now thats funny stuff. I believe you are starting to grasp at straws....https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDZRe6UKF_PnVvokNKaD23WqmZLvuZX 0kXQnpiMpxh81jSRgbGcA

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 05:43 PM
The Eagles beat them though didn't they? The Toilet Bowl Chump Gnats squad can't say the same about the scrubs THEY faced.
Correction, that's Superbowl Champion New York Giants. Any team or fanbase with common sense knows they are a talented football team. You don't win a super bowl scratching bingo cards, you earn it.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Correction, that's Superbowl Champion New York Giants. Any team or fanbase with common sense knows they are a talented football team. You don't win a super bowl scratching bingo cards, you earn it.Ok, Ok, I am lost, are you a TB fan or a Giants fan cause you sure are letting this Iggles troll have it! Dont get me wrong, I love it! I believe I got the best of him already , thats why he wont reply and keep looking like a fool. Your turn to shut him up!!

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Ok, Ok, I am lost, are you a TB fan or a Giants fan cause you sure are letting this Iggles troll have it! Dont get me wrong, I love it! I believe I got the best of him already , thats why he wont reply and keep looking like a fool. Your turn to shut him up!!
I like to consider myself a fan of hating the Eagles above all things... except the Falcons. I hate them more than the Eagles... but that is neither here nor there. Ultimately, I'm the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Greg Schiano... on a New York Giants Message Board.

Laurah1275
09-11-2012, 05:51 PM

Eagles fans, and more importantly HoagieBastage, just talk solace in the fact that once this season is over that you can once again challenge Tim Tebow and the New York Jets in the Offseason Superbowl once you fire Andy Reid, dismantle the coaching staff, figure out why you paid Michael Vick a buttload of money to spend more time in the hospital than on the field, and evaluate the underachieving way of life that is Philadelphia Eagles football.+1 :)....Nice uppercut Giantz4Life....Now work the body, work the body....

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 05:52 PM
I like to consider myself a fan of hating the Eagles above all things... except the Falcons. I hate them more than the Eagles... but that is neither here nor there. Ultimately, I'm the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Greg Schiano... on a New York Giants Message Board.You are welcome here anytime!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 05:52 PM
+1 :)....Nice uppercut Giantz4Life....Now work the body, work the body.... Wow, no credit for my barrage???? Thanks L

Laurah1275
09-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Wow, no credit for my barrage???? Thanks LSaving the credit for the TKO I know your gonna deliver...I know it's simmering...don't let it out till it's completely done. :)

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Saving the credit for the TKO I know your gonna deliver...I know it's simmering...don't let it out till it's completely done. :)

Youre kidding yourself right? This garbanzo bean couldn't deliver a pizza! LOL! You Gnats fans are a sad little support group aren't yiz?

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Saving the credit for the TKO I know your gonna deliver...I know it's simmering...don't let it out till it's completely done. :)"I have not yet begun to cut him down"! LOL By the time I am done with him he will be playing raquetball against a curb with a quarter! I swear this slime ball has yet to begun to feel pain. Wait.... yes he has, he is an Iggles fan so it must be just numbness by now!

sharick88
09-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Youre kidding yourself right? This garbanzo bean couldn't deliver a pizza! LOL! You Gnats fans are a sad little support group aren't yiz?

Whatcha got on my 40 homey?

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Youre kidding yourself right? This garbanzo bean couldn't deliver a pizza! LOL! You Gnats fans are a sad little support group aren't yiz?Garbanzo bean? Do you know that vegetables cannot deliver pizza? But I bet the Philthy Iggles Team could. But I am sure they couldnt do it for Dominoes' 30 minutes or less, but they can however lose many games in that time frame!

OX1
09-11-2012, 06:38 PM
the scrubs THEY faced.

Same record as you bums last year, but since you play in that scumbag city, that makes you sub-scrubs.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Whatcha got on my 40 homey? Sweet, I love that movie! And it does fit this guys situation.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 06:51 PM

You've managed to thoroughly convince me that people from Philadelphia are generally a less intelligent, classless sub-species of humanoid. I'm putting in a recommendation that homeland security starts monitoring fans citing the snowballing of Santa Claus and shooting flare guns as an example. How many stadiums honestly have a damn jail inside their stadium? The real question I should be asking, is, How many stadiums need a jail inside their stadium.

It's a shame they need a jail, but they do. I don't know why they haven't funded large high pressure hoses as well. The whole stadium smells like B.O. and dead animals because clearly nobody in that stadium knows what a shower is. They should serious get high pressure hoses and just spray the entire stadium. That stinging sensation that you'll feel is the bacteria that will be washing off your body which would inevitably be in enough layers to prevent you from feeling how painful it would be to be hit with a high pressure hose.

Eagles fans have a tendency to get so plastered they hurl beer bottles onto the field, pour beer on players in the tunnels, and vomit on children. In the aftermath of that garbage, they get their own team pepper sprayed. What pride does your organization have left? The face of the franchise is a dog murdering felon who once owned the nickname, Ron Mexico and you guys have invested over $100,000,000 in him.

This team has been around forever and still hasn't won a single Super Bowl. You can talk about talent all that you want. I don't care how fast your players can run, what turd they can buy in free agency or how many dogs they can kill. It will never make them a good football team. You can talk about luck all you want, making up excuses for why other teams keep winning titles and you have yet to do it. Yeah but... that's all I hear.

Honestly, the world doesn't have to hate Philadelphia fans, you hate yourselves enough. How many times have we seen Eagle fans beating Eagle fans.

Die-Hard
09-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Garbanzo bean? Do you know that vegetables cannot deliver pizza? But I bet the Philthy Iggles Team could. But I am sure they couldnt do it for Dominoes' 30 minutes or less, but they can however lose many games in that time frame!

30 minutes or less? With Reid's clock management skills?!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 07:10 PM
You've managed to thoroughly convince me that people from Philadelphia are generally a less intelligent, classless sub-species of humanoid. I'm putting in a recommendation that homeland security starts monitoring fans citing the snowballing of Santa Claus and shooting flare guns as an example. How many stadiums honestly have a damn jail inside their stadium? The real question I should be asking, is, How many stadiums need a jail inside their stadium.

It's a shame they need a jail, but they do. I don't know why they haven't funded large high pressure hoses as well. The whole stadium smells like B.O. and dead animals because clearly nobody in that stadium knows what a shower is. They should serious get high pressure hoses and just spray the entire stadium. That stinging sensation that you'll feel is the bacteria that will be washing off your body which would inevitably be in enough layers to prevent you from feeling how painful it would be to be hit with a high pressure hose.

Eagles fans have a tendency to get so plastered they hurl beer bottles onto the field, pour beer on players in the tunnels, and vomit on children. In the aftermath of that garbage, they get their own team pepper sprayed. What pride does your organization have left? The face of the franchise is a dog murdering felon who once owned the nickname, Ron Mexico and you guys have invested over $100,000,000 in him.

This team has been around forever and still hasn't won a single Super Bowl. You can talk about talent all that you want. I don't care how fast your players can run, what turd they can buy in free agency or how many dogs they can kill. It will never make them a good football team. You can talk about luck all you want, making up excuses for why other teams keep winning titles and you have yet to do it. Yeah but... that's all I hear.

Honestly, the world doesn't have to hate Philadelphia fans, you hate yourselves enough. How many times have we seen Eagle fans beating Eagle fans.Laurah, This is a TB fan and hands down has driven the final nail in the coffin, I am not even sure I could even top this. When a fan of a team we play this upcoming week beats down one of our rivals supposed fan on our message board in a thread talking about the GB Pack, that in itself is pure poetry!!! I will hand him the trophy myself on this post alone!

Laurah1275
09-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Laurah, This is a TB fan and hands down has driven the final nail in the coffin, I am not even sure I could even top this. When a fan of a team we play this upcoming week beats down one of our rivals supposed fan on our message board in a thread talking about the GB Pack, that in itself is pure poetry!!! I will hand him the trophy myself on this post alone!I know, if this is true, Hoagie needs to keep his head down and his mouth shut, supporting this bullsh*t! This is "a man's sport"? Show me the "real men" among the Eagles fanbase. So far, haven't seen a one.

sharick88
09-11-2012, 07:18 PM
30 minutes or less? With Reid's clock management skills?!

A larger pizza wouldn't last 30 seconds in front of Andy Reid

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 07:21 PM
A larger pizza wouldn't last 30 seconds in front of Andy ReidDID SOME SAY PIZZA??????? OH YEAH!!!!
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZeEmDR5EkpPHT3MvMyMH1heQbxlB4k iqB1sPw589-TWTEhw04Xw

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Youre kidding yourself right? This garbanzo bean couldn't deliver a pizza! LOL! You Gnats fans are a sad little support group aren't yiz?https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoACqK5KPX_2-jbHsxUqyMSgcRpkXmf-MM38AfNnkiJdPd2O96

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 07:55 PM
Its been awhile, he must have been called to eat dinner and do his homework.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-shocked003.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 09:05 PM
now its his beddy by.
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOMPsg36RDuIiREXcOgjHh292GGe7tx f59DvyxAAnbLuCCJtN9qw

JB456
09-11-2012, 09:50 PM

http://www.harisingh.com/Images/hsike3.jpg

bwahahahahahahaha

That post just made my night.

miked1958
09-11-2012, 10:13 PM
If you aren't concerned after the way your team, the so called Superbowl Champs got handled last Wednesday, then I don't know what to tell you. See, my team played like crap and I don't care who knows. I'll be the first to tell you because, unlike your typical Gnats fan, I'm not in denial. The Gnats are going to be exposed for the frauds they are this season. Mark my words.If you look at our Last two SB winning seasons we were anything but dominating through the regular season. Last year after starting 6-2 we lost 5/6 games to go to 7-7. We didn't only lose those 5 games but we looked really bad doing it. We had major injury issues, OLine and CB problems and the team was in trouble. I Don't have to tell you what happened from there.

07 was the same kind of deal with tons of guys hurt, we had to rely on a bunch of rookies. Some of the losses were just plain butt whoopings. However that whole thing turned around when TC decided to play starters vs the Pats. We lost 38-35 but it inspired the team and the rest is history.. So yes we have some major concerns this yr.

but I'm not going to ever count the giants out till they are officially eliminated from playoff contention. They proved to us to many times they can get off the mat and win.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 10:16 PM
If you look at our Last two SB winning seasons we were anything but dominating through the regular season. Last year after starting 6-2 we lost 5/6 games to go to 7-7. We didn't only lose those 5 games but we looked really bad doing it. We had major injury issues, OLine and CB problems and the team was in trouble. I Don't have to tell you what happened from there.

07 was the same kind of deal with tons of guys hurt, we had to rely on a bunch of rookies. Some of the losses were just plain butt whoopings. However that whole thing turned around when TC decided to play starters vs the Pats. We lost 38-35 but it inspired the team and the rest is history.. So yes we have some major concerns this yr.

but I'm not going to ever count the giants out till they are officially eliminated from playoff contention. They proved to us to many times they can get off the mat and win.I am surprised you tried to talk to this ***-munch with actualu facts and words. This slime had been nothing but a hemmroid on this board since he showed up. Props to ya but dont say I didnt warn ya. He is a maggot!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 10:18 PM
bwahahahahahahaha

That post just made my night.That has to be the most Ultimate post, when I saw it I almost spit my drink out!!!! What can you say to that? 52 years is 3 times the life span of an eagles fan!!!

miked1958
09-11-2012, 10:21 PM
By counting the MANY times we utterly owned the Gnats, that's how.I think the guys above me (especially Sweet Zombie Jesus) clearly showed that your two huge victories over us actually catapulted us into Sab winning seasons. I mean you would think after giving up a 28 point lead and losing at the buzzer would kill us for a long time to come and be enough to get you over the top. Nope. We win another SB then very next season. That had to be like putting a cig out with your eyeball Forman eagles fan. Lol

miked1958
09-11-2012, 10:26 PM
I am surprised you tried to talk to this ***-munch with actualu facts and words. This slime had been nothing but a hemmroid on this board since he showed up. Props to ya but dont say I didnt warn ya. He is a maggot!I saw you going back and forth with him pretty good. Lol..... Anyway this guy joined in 2007. Anyone know what his former Screen Name was? He only has around 50 posts so they prob didnt carry him forward. Trying to remember some of the Philly trolls we had on the old boards. BaistainEagles was one of the nicer ones on here, but there were some jerks

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 10:26 PM

Honestly, the world doesn't have to hate Philadelphia fans, you hate yourselves enough. How many times have we seen Eagle fans beating Eagle fans.

And after all that uninformed blahblahblah, we STILL have more class than your average New Yawkah or Tampa Bay Redneck. Since your little podunk town rarely makes an appearance in any topical literature or conversations, I went digging to see what kind of Utopia this Tampa Bay is. According to this article,
http://saintpetersblog.com/2010/03/study-tampa-bay-sucks-for-young-adults/

A tidbit from the article: "A new study ranks Tampa-St. Petersburg 64th out of 67 labor markets around the country for young adults seeking to establish themselves in a recessionary economy ."

This might be why you can barely fill your stadium on any given Sunday. Seems you live in Redneck Poor-ville central. But not you of course, you probably have a double wide trailer don't you? Lets see, a tiny poverty stricken city in the middle of Hurricane alley, hot as hell and rainy ALL the time, FLYING ****roaches and infested with illiterate red necks. And you have the temerity to say an unkind word about Philadelphia? Oh, sorry, I'll translate temerity for you, in Goober speak that means gumption! HYUCK HYUCK!

Philadelphia is the BIRTHPLACE of this great country sir! A country of laws that are a shining example to the world. Many nations across this globe envy us for our ethics and laws sir. One of the core principals of American etics is the fact that even a criminal deserves a second chance after his debts to society are paid. And in that redemption given sir, more than the former criminals soul is redeemed. I would take TEN Mike Vicks over any ONE of someone who thinks and acts like you. Mike Vick has heart AND skill. You sir have NOTHING.

Philadelphia loves itself. The world, apart from jealous haters like yourself, looooooves Philly. Check out Jersey sales any given year pal, let's see where the Bucs Toilet towel...err I mean jersey ranks compared to ours in nation and world wide sales.

Go bother somebody else flapjack, your sad life story will gain no purchase with me.

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 10:30 PM
I know, if this is true, Hoagie needs to keep his head down and his mouth shut, supporting this bullsh*t! This is "a man's sport"? Show me the "real men" among the Eagles fanbase. So far, haven't seen a one.

Yeah, its a man's sport. Even though the Gnats picked up crybaby David Wilson its still a mans sport sweetie cakes! You root for and hang around thumbsuckers, thats why you can't recognize one when you see one! :-)

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 10:35 PM
I saw you going back and forth with him pretty good. Lol..... Anyway this guy joined in 2007. Anyone know what his former Screen Name was? He only has around 50 posts so they prob didnt carry him forward. Trying to remember some of the Philly trolls we had on the old boards. BaistainEagles was one of the nicer ones on here, but there were some jerksHe had 4 posts when I encountered him 3 days ago. Not sure how he drifted into here, the only thought is he was paroled.

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 10:38 PM
If you look at our Last two SB winning seasons we were anything but dominating through the regular season. Last year after starting 6-2 we lost 5/6 games to go to 7-7. We didn't only lose those 5 games but we looked really bad doing it. We had major injury issues, OLine and CB problems and the team was in trouble. I Don't have to tell you what happened from there.

but I'm not going to ever count the giants out till they are officially eliminated from playoff contention. They proved to us to many times they can get off the mat and win.

And after acknowledging all of that, realize that you CAN'T be lucky like that again. The odds are against it. The Gnats will prove this out this year and are already doing so. When was the last time you saw a defending Superbowl champ lose the way you did in it's opening game against an inferior opponent? An opponent who you beat thoroughly in your last meeting with the same team you're fielding now? Don't you find it funny that if your Superbowl champion Gnats lost to Dallas last year, that you would have placed THIRD behind the Eagles? Not second? Face it. You were lucky. But I am here to tell you that it's running out.....tick...tock...

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 10:39 PM
I think the guys above me (especially Sweet Zombie Jesus) clearly showed that your two huge victories over us actually catapulted us into Sab winning seasons. I mean you would think after giving up a 28 point lead and losing at the buzzer would kill us for a long time to come and be enough to get you over the top. Nope. We win another SB then very next season. That had to be like putting a cig out with your eyeball Forman eagles fan. Lol

Way to make that lemonade pal...I'm sure Philly will hand yiz many more lemons to squeeze in future too. Now, go make me a drink...

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 10:42 PM
I saw you going back and forth with him pretty good. Lol..... Anyway this guy joined in 2007. Anyone know what his former Screen Name was? He only has around 50 posts so they prob didnt carry him forward. Trying to remember some of the Philly trolls we had on the old boards. BaistainEagles was one of the nicer ones on here, but there were some jerks

Telling the truth is not trolling. Maybe you should read a book or something to edjumicate yourself schooly, you might want to start with "The Emperor's New Clothes"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes

You're welcome

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 10:47 PM
I saw you going back and forth with him pretty good. Lol..... Anyway this guy joined in 2007. Anyone know what his former Screen Name was? He only has around 50 posts so they prob didnt carry him forward. Trying to remember some of the Philly trolls we had on the old boards. BaistainEagles was one of the nicer ones on here, but there were some jerks

I have no former screen name. I've been lurking here for many a year and finally had to say something to counter the ignorance spewing forth from this little corner of the internet. Sorry, you'll have to make up your own little story about me.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Yeah, its a man's sport. Even though the Gnats picked up crybaby David Wilson its still a mans sport sweetie cakes! You root for and hang around thumbsuckers, thats why you can't recognize one when you see one! :-)So, from what you have said,"being all alone by yourself" is being a man? I truly think you are just a "sad brown stain on the mattress kinda sole". A person "that was meant to be swallowed if you might say". You do not belong here, you do not belong anywhere. I am sorry for you and the sad life you must live as an Iggles fan, but I will not tolerate you as I have many better things to do.
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCiZb3Yat4CBowNfdkpcRv8K6-acNJ7AVSqvzHLZp-rvOM0HBu0Q https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgLrwAnyH2ycJWwPbHQDfikm25cVqyc qCZiZ4nO0tmjrJpfzbTUA

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 10:52 PM
So, from what you have said,"being all alone by yourself" is being a man? I truly think you are just a "sad brown stain on the mattress kinda sole". A person "that was meant to be swallowed if you might say". You do not belong here, you do not belong anywhere. I am sorry for you and the sad life you must live as an Iggles fan, but I will not tolerate you as I have many better things to do.
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCiZb3Yat4CBowNfdkpcRv8K6-acNJ7AVSqvzHLZp-rvOM0HBu0Q https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgLrwAnyH2ycJWwPbHQDfikm25cVqyc qCZiZ4nO0tmjrJpfzbTUA

And you were accusing me of being foul mouthed? Are you insane? Is THAT your problem? What institution are you posting this from? Seriously!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Way to make that lemonade pal...I'm sure Philly will fill my hand with jiz, many more lemons to squeeze in future too. Now, go make me a drink...I like your statement as is

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 10:54 PM
I have no former screen name. I've been lurking here for many a year and finally had to say something to counter the ignorance spewing forth from this little corner of the internet. Sorry, you'll have to make up your own little story about me.for many a year??? didnt we already talk about getting you "Hooked On Phonics?"

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 10:56 PM
And you were accusing me of being foul mouthed? Are you insane? Is THAT your problem? What institution are you posting this from? Seriously!Dont get so butt hurt, you started this whole thing and cannot take the TRUTH NOW!!!! Wow how the tables have turned. Give me your phone number so I can call the Waambulance before you try anything stupid.

Rodgers12
09-11-2012, 10:56 PM
Well we will see if we can beat the Bears. I know all the Giant fans are rooting for Chicago.

miked1958
09-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Way to make that lemonade pal...I'm sure Philly will hand yiz many more lemons to squeeze in future too. Now, go make me a drink...I love the way Jealous Philly and Pats fans call us Lucky. You dont make a playoff run like we did in 07 and 11 without a little luck but we had to win 11 away games counting the playoffs in 07 to win the SB.. thats not luck. thats is skill. you dont go into that many opposing stadiums and come out with wins that many times on luck. Its called getting hot at the right time. Something the eagles obviously know nothing about. all the eagles are able to do in the playoffs is underpreform and CHOKE. how else would you describe your HORRID record in NFCCGs???? If you want some history the Giants have never lost and NFCCG as they are 5-0 in 5 tries. Eagles i think at one point lost 4 in a row.. lol..

miked1958
09-12-2012, 11:15 AM
by the way. why dont you go back to your own boards until we actually play the Eagles in a few weeks. Either that or at least try posting in the right Threads. Dont come into a thread about TB or GB and start posting a bunch of nonsense. It will get you banned eventually

HoagieBastage
09-12-2012, 12:12 PM
by the way. why dont you go back to your own boards until we actually play the Eagles in a few weeks. Either that or at least try posting in the right Threads. Dont come into a thread about TB or GB and start posting a bunch of nonsense. It will get you banned eventually

I'm here to talk smack and chew bubblegum. Guess what I'm out of?

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-12-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm here to talk smack and chew bubblegum. Guess what I'm out of?The answer is
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3Wili3YcjLU0kK6UPewkYUKzjHz3bk 2ZhtmnCUVH8gVTsBp8Kkw

Greg Schiano
09-12-2012, 12:29 PM
The answer is

Super Bowl Trophies?

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Super Bowl Trophies?Lol, I kinda got tired of using that answer with this guy, he just dont get it so I switched to "brains" Good one though!

Greg Schiano
09-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Guess what I'm out of?

If you answered any of the following, you are correct...

Smack. Out of material.
Bubblegum. Can't afford it.
Super Bowl Trophies (As previously mentioned)
Puppies/Dogs
Diapers/Depends.
Money to sign more convicted criminals.
Teeth.
Common Sense.
Class.
Always Sunny Reruns.
A job.
Soap, antibacterial specifically.
Beer Bottles
Beer Cans
Beer in general.
Wine
Whiskey
Scotch
Vodka
Rum
Tequila
Moonshine.
Children to vomit on.
Jail, just freshly released.
Veteran's stadium.
Hope.
Luck.
A Head Coach who doesn't choke.
Education.
Sponge.
Talent.
A note from mommy explaining why you weren't at school yesterday.
Drugs.
Febreeze.
Snowballs to throw at Santa.
Clean water.
Molestations from Sandusky.
Toothpaste.
People who care about you
A home
Jesus. He hates Eagles fans.
Laundry Detergent.
Mohamed. He also hates Eagles fans.
Lubricant for all the times the Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins have bent your team over. I don't think you lead all time rivalry #s in any of those games.
Crayons.
Lunchables.
Excuses
Reasons to live.
Deodorant.
Wolves to kill off your blind sheep fan base.
A clue.
Hi-C Juice Boxes.
Line.
Whack.
Dish Liquid Soap.
Eating Utensils.
Dinner plates
Fresh Socks.
Ways to choke in important games.
Ways to embarrass yourself.
Soul.
Sync.
Dignity.
Style.
Fresh air.
Paint to huff.
Electricity.
Shopping carts for storage.
A wash cloth.
Pain Killers.
Underwear without skid marks.
Neurons.
Backbone.
Tact
Play-doh
Hair that doesn't have head lice in it.
The ability to listen
Vitamins.
Ways to exercise.
Birth Control Methods.
Places to put more babies.
Shoes.
Preparation H
A bed without bed bugs.
Feces, the general currency of Philadelphia Eagle fans.
Anything of importance.
Credit.
A bridge to jump off of
A bridge to live under
Wart removal
Players with a clean record.
Responsibilities.
Sunlight.
Animals to molest.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Packers always beat themsleves. I mean Clay Matthews accidently farted in the wrong direction and it caused Akers to make a 63 yarder. That is just one example of course.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-12-2012, 04:10 PM
If you answered any of the following, you are correct...

Smack. Out of material.
Bubblegum. Can't afford it.
Super Bowl Trophies (As previously mentioned)
Puppies/Dogs
Diapers/Depends.
Money to sign more convicted criminals.
Teeth.
Common Sense.
Class.
Always Sunny Reruns.
A job.
Soap, antibacterial specifically.
Beer Bottles
Beer Cans
Beer in general.
Wine
Whiskey
Scotch
Vodka
Rum
Tequila
Moonshine.
Children to vomit on.
Jail, just freshly released.
Veteran's stadium.
Hope.
Luck.
A Head Coach who doesn't choke.
Education.
Sponge.
Talent.
A note from mommy explaining why you weren't at school yesterday.
Drugs.
Febreeze.
Snowballs to throw at Santa.
Clean water.
Molestations from Sandusky.
Toothpaste.
People who care about you
A home
Jesus. He hates Eagles fans.
Laundry Detergent.
Mohamed. He also hates Eagles fans.
Lubricant for all the times the Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins have bent your team over. I don't think you lead all time rivalry #s in any of those games.
Crayons.
Lunchables.
Excuses
Reasons to live.
Deodorant.
Wolves to kill off your blind sheep fan base.
A clue.
Hi-C Juice Boxes.
Line.
Whack.
Dish Liquid Soap.
Eating Utensils.
Dinner plates
Fresh Socks.
Ways to choke in important games.
Ways to embarrass yourself.
Soul.
Sync.
Dignity.
Style.
Fresh air.
Paint to huff.
Electricity.
Shopping carts for storage.
A wash cloth.
Pain Killers.
Underwear without skid marks.
Neurons.
Backbone.
Tact
Play-doh
Hair that doesn't have head lice in it.
The ability to listen
Vitamins.
Ways to exercise.
Birth Control Methods.
Places to put more babies.
Shoes.
Preparation H
A bed without bed bugs.
Feces, the general currency of Philadelphia Eagle fans.
Anything of importance.
Credit.
A bridge to jump off of
A bridge to live under
Wart removal
Players with a clean record.
Responsibilities.
Sunlight.
Animals to molest.
Someone has been busy!:popcorn:

sharick88
09-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Well we will see if we can beat the Bears. I know all the Giant fans are rooting for Chicago.

Actually, I don't care who wins your game on Thursday.

miked1958
09-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Packers always beat themsleves. I mean Clay Matthews accidently farted in the wrong direction and it caused Akers to make a 63 yarder. That is just one example of course.Wait someone actually talking about the POINT of this Thread? Wow what an Idea!! Now if we can all learn to ignore him (myself included) and only talk to him in philly threads only it would make it easier on all of us

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Wait someone actually talking about the POINT of this Thread? Wow what an Idea!! Now if we can all learn to ignore him (myself included) and only talk to him in philly threads only it would make it easier on all of us

Yah amazing. Oh wait remember when Rodgers got hit..that one.....oh wait it happened too many times to count....I guess Rodgers slept with his O-linemen's mothers so deff Rodgers fault.