PDA

View Full Version : Greatings from Tampa

acaton
09-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Just stopped in for a cup of coffee and to say hello and wish you guys a injury free game next Sunday. We are an improved team this year but I don't think we are ready to handle one of the leagues elite just yet. Anyway the season is under way and I am ready for some football.

Don't walk into this game looking down the road...just a bit of advice.

miked1958
09-10-2012, 05:23 PM
I wouldnt say we are Elite. We have an offensive line that could very well be the worst in the league. At CB we are down to our 5th and 6th options. Our Fearsome DLine was Invisible vs dallas. I see a very close game to the end and IF we win it will be Eli with a last second scoring drive to do it.

Diamondring
09-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Giants should play hard and beat you. Giants change their mentality on offense, they can put 40 on your guys. Usualy when teams underestimate another team, they don't think they have to play hard. Well the Giants are going to play hard and try to put up many points on your team. I'm being ****y and eat crow if G-Men lose. Giants 35 Bucks 20.

acaton
09-10-2012, 05:26 PM
I'll admit I haven't followed the G-Men this offseason very much and I was surprised to see the Boys get away from you guys. One game isn't a season. What is the the problem with our O-line this year?

acaton
09-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Giants should play hard and beat you. Giants change their mentality on offense, they can put 40 on your guys. Usualy when teams underestimate another team, they don't think they have to play hard. Well the Giants are going to play hard and try to put up many points on your team. I'm being ****y and eat crow if G-Men lose. Giants 35 Bucks 20.

Our D isn't the D of old, ask Newton...40 pts is a bit much IMO.

DownWitJPP
09-10-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm actually expecting a fairly close game, I like the additions your team made in the off-season with Vincent Jackson, Mark Barron, and Doug Martin.
if Bowers and McCoy start coming around you guys should have a nice defense.

Dabluguy
09-10-2012, 06:03 PM
The Bucs are my second favorite team and go to a game of theres every year as with the Giants. However I want the Gmen to beat the snot out of the bucs just sayin.

I do love the bay area.My home away from home. Be there in Nov.

BigBlueAllDay
09-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Just stopped in for a cup of coffee and to say hello and wish you guys a injury free game next Sunday. We are an improved team this year but I don't think we are ready to handle one of the leagues elite just yet. Anyway the season is under way and I am ready for some football.

Hope for a great game Week 2, but that aside, we need you guys to beat the Cowboys and the Redskins Weeks 3 and 4 and maybe rough up RG3 while you're at it. Thanks

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 08:05 PM

League Elite? LOL! Did you see the Gnats get manhandled last week? The New York media called it right, Superbowl Chumps. They got extremely lucky last year and will be exposed for the lucky frauds they are this year. I hope your Buc's beat them like a drum!!! LOL!

sharick88
09-10-2012, 08:13 PM
League Elite? LOL! Did you see the Gnats get manhandled last week? The New York media called it right, Superbowl Chumps. They got extremely lucky last year and will be exposed for the lucky frauds they are this year. I hope your Buc's beat them like a drum!!! LOL!

Hence the team that squeaked by the Browns yesterday. Nice way to start your die-nasty, you ****ing *******. Vicky just broke a rib reading this post. I don't see any Lombardis on your trophy case, buddy. Instead, you hate on ours. I guess we got lucky 4 times and your ***** *** team is the unluckiest team ever. Go **** yourself

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Hence the team that squeaked by the Browns yesterday. Nice way to start your die-nasty, you ****ing *******. Vicky just broke a rib reading this post. I don't see any Lombardis on your trophy case, buddy. Instead, you hate on ours. I guess we got lucky 4 times and your ***** *** team is the unluckiest team ever. Go **** yourself

Golly! Angry much Mr. McAngrypants? What the hell is a Star-ing StarStarryStarStar anyways? Vicky your girl friend? She must have osteoporosis, she sounds very brittle. Lombardi's in the trophy case? haven't heard that since I talked to a Cowgirls fan. Gnats and Cowgirls love to live in the past it seems. Oh, and you guessed right, you ARE some of the most untalented, unrespected, unloved SB champs in recent memory. Tyree's catch? Catching good teams on bad days? You guys are frauds. Here's a clue, Blue. REAL Superbowl champs don't get MANHANDLED like your chumps did in the first game of the season. Especially by scrubs like the Cowgirls. Don't expect a repeat this year. My team IS the unluckiest of all time. But, in the span of our long rivalry, the Eagles OWN your sorry arses! That is priceless!

TheEnigma
09-11-2012, 11:30 AM

How's it going man? Most of us aren't looking down on this game since the Bucs will want to run the ball and with our depleted DT depth, it could hurt us at the end of the game. How is your CB situation? As always, you need good play from them if you want to contain the Giants offense. Hope the Bucs don't get any injuries as well and I hope Martin continues to do well.

TheEnigma
09-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Golly! Angry much Mr. McAngrypants? What the hell is a Star-ing StarStarryStarStar anyways? Vicky your girl friend? She must have osteoporosis, she sounds very brittle. Lombardi's in the trophy case? haven't heard that since I talked to a Cowgirls fan. Gnats and Cowgirls love to live in the past it seems. Oh, and you guessed right, you ARE some of the most untalented, unrespected, unloved SB champs in recent memory. Tyree's catch? Catching good teams on bad days? You guys are frauds. Here's a clue, Blue. REAL Superbowl champs don't get MANHANDLED like your chumps did in the first game of the season. Especially by scrubs like the Cowgirls. Don't expect a repeat this year. My team IS the unluckiest of all time. But, in the span of our long rivalry, the Eagles OWN your sorry arses! That is priceless!

http://static.tumblr.com/sd7c3no/UELlvoy3r/omg_prince_wtf.gif

Eagles fan complaining about being unlucky? That's about as original as a Michael Bay film with explosions.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Oh good lord... you guys have Eagles fans roaming around here? They haven't been the same since Ronde shut down their stadium.

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 12:31 PM
There are more Eagles fans here than Bucs fans in your roach motel of a stadium on any given Sunday schoolie! You mad bro?

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Eagles fan complaining about being unlucky? That's about as original as a Michael Bay film with explosions.

Wow, a Micheal Bay reference....how original...no...really....

sharick88
09-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Oh good lord... you guys have Eagles fans roaming around here? They haven't been the same since Ronde shut down their stadium.

This ****roach isn't fan. He's just a troll trying to get a ban. He'll go back to their message board to brag about it. We get about one every week.

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 12:52 PM
This ****roach isn't fan. He's just a troll trying to get a ban. He'll go back to their message board to brag about it. We get about one every week.

And just what have I said around here that will get me banned huh? Is this NOT Smack Talk central? Have I used profanity? Am I not allowed to say that I hate your team with every molecule in my body? If these are valid reasons for a ban around here, maybe they need to rename it to Rainbows and Lollipops G-Girl Pillowfights. Maybe you would feel more comfy in a place like that.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 12:54 PM
There are more Eagles fans here than Bucs fans in your roach motel of a stadium on any given Sunday schoolie! You mad bro?

I would imagine being a division rival there would be more Eagles fans than Bucs fans around these parts. I wouldn't call Raymond James stadium a roach motel, it's hosted two super bowls. I don't think they've ever done a super bowl in Philly.

Hey, lets be civil. We're all superbowl champions here. The Giants just won one. The Bucs won a Superbowl in 02. The Eagles I'm sure must have won a superbowl considering how long they've been in the league. I couldn't imagine a team being that terrible. So like I said, we're all superbowl champions here.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 12:56 PM
League Elite? LOL! Did you see the Gnats get manhandled last week? The New York media called it right, Superbowl Chumps. They got extremely lucky last year and will be exposed for the lucky frauds they are this year. I hope your Buc's beat them like a drum!!! LOL!Do you just throw your empty trophy case in the water and troll each and every thread???? You are an Iggles fan, and a bad one at that. This thread was started by a TAMPA BAY BUCS fan and a good fan at that.

Go play in traffic. You type the same thing in every post. I am sure your next comment in this thread will have something to do with someones' parents or David Wilson crying or what a Defending Superbowl Champion Team is supposed to do. I believe I have covered all your topics so you can now exit the boards. LMAO

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 12:59 PM
I would imagine being a division rival there would be more Eagles fans than Bucs fans around these parts. I wouldn't call Raymond James stadium a roach motel, it's hosted two super bowls. I don't think they've ever done a super bowl in Philly.

Hey, lets be civil. We're all superbowl champions here. The Giants just won one. The Bucs won a Superbowl in 02. The Eagles I'm sure must have won a superbowl considering how long they've been in the league. I couldn't imagine a team being that terrible. So like I said, we're all superbowl champions here.Actually the Iggles havent won anything of importance since 1960.

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 01:07 PM

Hey, lets be civil. We're all superbowl champions here. The Giants just won one. The Bucs won a Superbowl in 02. The Eagles I'm sure must have won a superbowl considering how long they've been in the league. I couldn't imagine a team being that terrible. So like I said, we're all superbowl champions here.

They should host the Supoerbowl in Philly, we have better food and our people have more class. Plus, football is supposed to be played in the cold. It's a man's game. You don't watch the Superbowl drinking MaiTai's and wearing a Hawaiian shirt with a Jimmy Buffett soundrack in the background.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Actually the Iggles havent won anything of importance since 1960.

Really?! They haven't won a super bowl? I feel awful now. It must suck to be a fan of that team.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 01:16 PM
They should host the Supoerbowl in Philly, we have better food and our people have more class. Plus, football is supposed to be played in the cold. It's a man's game. You don't watch the Superbowl drinking MaiTai's and wearing a Hawaiian shirt with a Jimmy Buffett soundrack in the background.Your Teams fans are CLASSY???http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php) I know tougher women than you on here. And I can see how you might confuse the Superbowl (with hawaiian shirts) since your team hasnt been to one, they have had some players in that little game in "Hawaii" called the "PRO-Bowl"

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Your Teams fans are CLASSY???http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php) I know tougher women than you on here. No you don't. Im the toughest person you ever seen on here. Thats why you threatened to report me to a mod and get me banned for nothing. You probably called the cops on me too didn't you? Don't be scared, they're only words....

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 01:25 PM
No you don't. Im the toughest person you ever seen on here. Thats why you threatened to report me to a mod and get me banned for nothing. You probably called the cops on me too didn't you? Don't be scared, they're only words....https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj9G283ab119iZCFkRVkqkq6xaK3IAS JhmREsHlRZVBP46Afvg

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Your Teams fans are CLASSY???http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

I don't know if you're serious? I think they are definitely classy in the city of brotherly love. A classy fan would cheer on wonderful things like Candy, Santa Claus in 1968, Toothpaste and Showers. They wouldn't berate a hall of fame wide receiver whose career was ended on their stadium's turf like Michael Irvin just as a general example.

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 01:31 PM
The Booing Santa Clause story has a reason behind it that real football fans know and understand. But I guess you think it would be great to let your children see a drunken sloppy Santy Clause. Some parent you must be man. And The Mike Irvin story is the same kind of out of context situation situation too. But leave it up to an unknowledgeable Bucs fan to use it to score points.

Eliscruzzz
09-11-2012, 01:40 PM
The Booing Santa Clause story has a reason behind it that real football fans know and understand. But I guess you think it would be great to let your children see a drunken sloppy Santy Clause. Some parent you must be man. And The Mike Irvin story is the same kind of out of context situation situation too. But leave it up to an unknowledgeable Bucs fan to use it to score points.Dude why don't you keep people's family out of posts grow up you Philly scumbag the fact of the matter is if you lose week four I bet you don't bring your chicken s*** a*** back here so please just stfu the Eagles barely beat the Browns the worst team in the league what do you think will happen when they play some elite teams? This is why Philly fans are considered the scummiest people on the planet.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 01:41 PM
The Booing Santa Clause story has a reason behind it that real football fans know and understand. But I guess you think it would be great to let your children see a drunken sloppy Santy Clause. Some parent you must be man. And The Mike Irvin story is the same kind of out of context situation situation too. But leave it up to an unknowledgeable Bucs fan to use it to score points.

Yeah but... yeah but... Santa was supposed to show up but he didn't, so we took one of our own fans as Santa and pelted him with snowballs, later accusing him of being a drunk based on his appearance.

Yeah but... yeah but... we didn't know it was a serious injury. The mayor and the local newspapers that said it was an embarrassment to our city are liars.

Ntegrase96
09-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Yeah but... yeah but... Santa was supposed to show up but he didn't, so we took one of our own fans as Santa and pelted him with snowballs, later accusing him of being a drunk based on his appearance.

Yeah but... yeah but... we didn't know it was a serious injury. The mayor and the local newspapers that said it was an embarrassment to our city are liars.

For a person who doesn't like to smack talk you're certainly putting on a clinic.

Eliscruzzz
09-11-2012, 01:49 PM
The Booing Santa Clause story has a reason behind it that real football fans know and understand. But I guess you think it would be great to let your children see a drunken sloppy Santy Clause. Some parent you must be man. And The Mike Irvin story is the same kind of out of context situation situation too. But leave it up to an unknowledgeable Bucs fan to use it to score points.this should remind you of your teams success

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 01:51 PM

Yeah but... yeah but... we didn't know it was a serious injury. The mayor and the local newspapers that said it was an embarrassment to our city are liars.I see you are getting the hang off pelting Iggles fans around here! Nice! As you were saying about the BUCS and GIANTS game...... I believe that it will be a game of your running attack vs our passing attack but we prevail cause our D finally steps it up.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 01:55 PM
I see you are getting the hang off pelting Iggles fans around here! Nice! As you were saying about the BUCS and GIANTS game...... I believe that it will be a game of your running attack vs our passing attack but we prevail cause our D finally steps it up.

We have a good secondary actually to include a first round pick in "The Red Barron". I think a lot of the game's success will be on if Cruz can make an impact, seemed like he's a little rusty. Should be a good one and I'll make sure of that. After all, I am Greg Schiano, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 03:31 PM
We have a good secondary actually to include a first round pick in "The Red Barron". I think a lot of the game's success will be on if Cruz can make an impact, seemed like he's a little rusty. Should be a good one and I'll make sure of that. After all, I am Greg Schiano, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Actually, we all just found out that Victor Cruz just lost his grandmother and they were very close! I am not sure if that is the reason he played so badly Wed night or not. We have a thread on the TAGF you can give your condolences on if you would like.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Actually, we all just found out that Victor Cruz just lost his grandmother and they were very close! I am not sure if that is the reason he played so badly Wed night or not. We have a thread on the TAGF you can give your condolences on if you would like.

I did offer my condolences earlier in the day. I didn't realize it happened before or during the game on Wednesday. Certainly understandable he had trouble focusing if she was in poor health in those last few days. Either way, I hope he can move forward even if that means giving us a hard time this Sunday.

I hope it's a good one. We had more than a lion's share share of bad ones last season.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 03:36 PM
We have a good secondary actually to include a first round pick in "The Red Barron". I think a lot of the game's success will be on if Cruz can make an impact, seemed like he's a little rusty. Should be a good one and I'll make sure of that. After all, I am Greg Schiano, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.BTW, for you and all your friends that have a facebook page, Our service members overseas have to vote for the games that the armed forces network shows, if you go this link and vote for the game it would be awesome for ours and your fans to watch the game overseas. Tell your friends!
http://www.facebook.com/myAFN

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 03:36 PM
I didn't realize it happened before or during the game on Wednesday. Certainly understandable he had trouble focusing. Either way, I hope he can move forward even if that means giving us a hard time this Sunday.It just happened in the last few days, but she was probably on her deathbed and as we all know it makes focus difficult!

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Dang, TB@NYG is only 7%. Seriously, Dallas @ Seattle is #1? I forgot Seattle had a sports franchise.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Dang, TB@NYG is only 7%. Seriously, Dallas @ Seattle is #1? I forgot Seattle had a sports franchise.Well to be honest I think the entire Marine Corps. is from Texas LOL!

GiantWarfare
09-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Bucs fan hasnt been here longer than a day and he's already Iggles-bashing like a pro. I love it! My hats off to you. As for our game, I think it'll be a close one. Bucs seem to be underrated, I think Schiano will bring success to the organization, the team is hungry and ready to go, Freeman's a solid up & coming QB, and that defense looks pretty stout especially w/ the addition of Barron.

BigSombrero
09-11-2012, 04:46 PM
I feel as if we (Bucs) might struggle significantly against the Giants pass rush. The right side of our line with Trueblood and Larsen was having problems with a inferior Carolina d line. Sully is going to have to get real creative with the protection to slow down the giants rush. Free is no Romo in the sense that both may be considered elusive but in Romos case it's due to having excellent pocket presence which Free hasnt shown that ability much really. He's elusive in the sense that you aren't going to bring him down with hand tackles. I think defensively we match up alright against the Giants receivers. Our rookies (David and Barron) played insane on Sunday but the touchdown we gave up was due to David biting hard on a play action and leaving the right side of the field wide open. If we can minimize the big mistakes we will be fine. I think we're looking at the giants putting up about 20 give or take. To win we need Sully and Free to open it up and not hold back. If we go into conservative mode again with a one score lead we won't win. Can't beat good teams playing scared and I believe in Free and I think he can make plays when given the chance but, if the coaches don't believe in him then they need to get a new QB. My guess based on what I saw from the first games, giants pass rush works our o line like the play basketball at Texas Tech. Free plays well but jus can't get the ball in the end zone enough. 24-16 NYG. Hope I'm wrong and it would be nice to have Benny bake in this game. might swing things in our favor with the already weak giants secondary.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Bucs fan hasnt been here longer than a day and he's already Iggles-bashing like a pro. I love it! My hats off to you. As for our game, I think it'll be a close one. Bucs seem to be underrated, I think Schiano will bring success to the organization, the team is hungry and ready to go, Freeman's a solid up & coming QB, and that defense looks pretty stout especially w/ the addition of Barron.

I do hope that I can bring success to this team. I will try very hard. By the way, do you guys have any more hand me down players or coaches? Mike Sullivan, DJ Ware are working out great. Also, we're in the process of collecting players who played at my old school, Rutgers.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 04:59 PM
I feel as if we (Bucs) might struggle significantly against the Giants pass rush. The right side of our line with Trueblood and Larsen was having problems with a inferior Carolina d line.

You know your Bucs. That's my biggest concern as well. Larsen resorts to Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu when he can't block.

BigSombrero
09-11-2012, 05:09 PM
You know your Bucs. That's my biggest concern as well. Larsen resorts to Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu when he can't block. Haha. Yeah I noticed. They both did a decent job and when we play teams with mediocre d lines I think they will get the job done but playing the best pass rush in the league is going to be rough. But if we can somehow find away to manage it and give Free enough time to get the ball off we have a good chance. He's going to have to spread the ball around though. I don't remember him targeting any other receivers other than V Jax except for the TD pass to Williams. That scares me because my biggest knock on Free is that he doesn't go through progressions. He did do a much better job of not staring down the primary and honestly take away V Jax's drops and we may be talking about Free having an impressive game. Not throwing picks is not enough for me. I want a qb who can make plays and I have seen Free be that guy. I'm hoping Benn is back so we aren forced to field Stroughter or Parker in the slot. It will help create mismatches and take pressure of Williams and V-Jax. But with right side being weak, we might not see many 3 wide sets.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Freeman looked a lot for Williams and Jackson in his progressions. We're used to 3 and 4 WR sets under Olson. (Maybe even 5... dear lord). Sullivan seemed to favor a more crowded line, using a lot of double TE packages. Saw Stocker and Clark out there a lot on Sunday.

Definitely hoping that Benn comes back.

BigSombrero
09-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Tampa has never been a big screen team but I think it would be nice to mix a few in this weekend. Doug Martin is definitely going to get his carries in. Im not sure about how to cover the wideouts. I've always been a huge Talib fan but I'm not as knowledeable about Wrights game. I'm thinking we should have Talib on Cruz to completely shut him down and then focus the coverage on helping Wright with nicks. But again with all the new faces in the se ondary I'm not sure how it works yet.

miked1958
09-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Freeman looked a lot for Williams and Jackson in his progressions. We're used to 3 and 4 WR sets under Olson. (Maybe even 5... dear lord). Sullivan seemed to favor a more crowded line, using a lot of double TE packages. InSaw Stocker and Clark out there a lot on Sunday.Definitely hoping that Benn comes back.Hey with the way you held a really good rushing team to only 10 yards all day, I don't think the giants should even bother trying to run. Lol

Greg Schiano
09-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Hey with the way you held a really good rushing team to only 10 yards all day, I don't think the giants should even bother trying to run. Lol

Yeah, I agree. I called Tommy up, you know, the Head Coach of the New York Giants, because I'm Greg Schiano, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers... and I told him, "Yeah, if you're game planning to run the ball, I wouldn't. It's not a good idea. The Panthers only ran for 10 yards against us."... Thomas laughed and then hung up on me.

Red Barron
09-12-2012, 09:09 PM
I do hope that I can bring success to this team. I will try very hard. By the way, do you guys have any more hand me down players or coaches? Mike Sullivan, DJ Ware are working out great. Also, we're in the process of collecting players who played at my old school, Rutgers. what a great guy you are coach.. Class act

derekunion28
09-12-2012, 09:32 PM
u kids need to go to bed lol....in your tampa onesies

Greg Schiano
09-12-2012, 09:53 PM
I like these Giant's fans. Showing a genuine concern that we are getting a good night's rest. Class acts.

Sarcasman
09-12-2012, 11:01 PM

Come back when your team decides to get serious about winning and gets a pro QB.

JavaBuc
09-13-2012, 02:13 AM
I truly believe that Schiano could beat Coughlin in an arm wrestling match. Nuff said.

BlueBlitzer
09-13-2012, 09:12 AM
Welcome back to " Soprano Land " CS. I cannot wait for this game to start. There is going to be some major league Hitting going on. ( Hit Men ? ) Big Blue will be ready. I see this as a knock down drag out fight in the trenches. No " Dancing Elephants in this game, just Power on Power However, you should Bone Up on your " It's just one Loss fellas- speech ".

Red Barron
09-13-2012, 10:10 AM
I truly believe that Schiano could beat Coughlin in an arm wrestling match. Nuff said.Bcuz Schiano is the man

BuffyBlueII
09-13-2012, 10:45 AM
And just what have I said around here that will get me banned huh? Is this NOT Smack Talk central? Have I used profanity? Am I not allowed to say that I hate your team with every molecule in my body? If these are valid reasons for a ban around here, maybe they need to rename it to Rainbows and Lollipops G-Girl Pillowfights. Maybe you would feel more comfy in a place like that.I don't want you to get banned sugah britches. You are way too amusing.I do hope that you get gang banged by Mike Vicks pit bulls and that you get hepatitis C you denigrated d- bag.

Dos Equis
09-13-2012, 11:35 AM

Winning Super Bowls is never a matter of luck. Never.

Dos Equis
09-13-2012, 11:37 AM

Will YOU tuck me in?

BigSombrero
09-13-2012, 08:24 PM
I was doubtful about us beating the giants but ESPN unanimously chose the giants to win. So I feel that the Bucs are a lock to win now. The ESPN unanimous pick is the ultimate KoD. When a large collection of idiots like that get together and make a pick you would be wise to listen. Then bet on the opposite team.

JavaBuc
09-13-2012, 08:31 PM
Winning Super Bowls is never a matter of luck. Never.

I don't agree with that. The year the Giants beat the Bills in the Super Bowl was luck.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-14-2012, 01:06 AM
I don't agree with that. The year the Giants beat the Bills in the Super Bowl was luck.Forget about you, GO TO BED

TheEnigma
09-14-2012, 01:35 AM
I don't agree with that. The year the Giants beat the Bills in the Super Bowl was luck.

I think when your team has to use its backup QB, you're allowed to have some luck.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-14-2012, 01:50 AM
I think when your team has to use its backup QB, you're allowed to have some luck.I sent the Bucs' Talkers to bed. They just cant hang. Just like their team wont.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-14-2012, 01:51 AM
I think it's gonna be a sack fest. Our front 4 are gonna do some damage.

Greg Schiano
09-14-2012, 01:59 AM
I sent the Bucs' Talkers to bed. They just cant hang. Just like their team wont.

Hey Guys, I'm Greg Schiano, a head coach in the National Football League, awake at 1:00AM.... I'm playing Minecraft.