PDA

View Full Version : MOVE KIWI BACK TO DE FOR THE NEXT FEW GAMES

GGTM_1977
12-15-2011, 04:30 PM
Seriously.......Dave Tollefson does not get that much of a push......bite the bullet and move Kiwi back so we have a somewhat decent pass rush....

titwio
12-15-2011, 04:38 PM
I concur that Kiwi should play DE. His absence as a LB can be made up for and he's more valuable when playing on the line.

They should just continue with Blackburn, Boley and Williams and put Kiwi back at End and rotate with Tolley.

Redeyejedi
12-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Im fine with that. The whole defense will improve if they can get after the QB.

DemandedAce
12-15-2011, 05:13 PM
I concur that Kiwi should play DE. His absence as a LB can be made up for and he's more valuable when playing on the line.

They should just continue with Blackburn, Boley and Williams and put Kiwi back at End and rotate with Tolley.

This, this, and some more of this. I love Tolly's motor but keep him in a rotation with Kiwi and by the third/fourth quarter Grossman is gonna be pulling himself up off the field a lot!

GiantFanatic55
12-15-2011, 07:42 PM
Seriously.......Dave Tollefson does not get that much of a push......bite the bullet and move Kiwi back so we have a somewhat decent pass rush....

Plus they're probably gonna double JPP

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 07:42 PM

Kiwis hand down on passing down, i'll live with it

but na keep him at LB

buddy33
12-15-2011, 07:47 PM

I like the sound of that. If it works maybe rest Tuck and hope he can be healthy and get back on the field for the post season.

DandyDon
12-15-2011, 10:23 PM

I like the sound of that. If it works maybe rest Tuck and hope he can be healthy and get back on the field for the post season.

If they rest Tuck, I'm down with Kiwi on end. But I dont think they will rest him unless he cant go, and I cant blame them.

I think having Tuck in the game equals more than what his stats are. We have a lot of inexperience on defense, and it shows. Talent and athletic ability only go so far in the NFL - Experience counts.

The peeps complaining about Grant and Rolle, I understand, but they are doing a lot more than their normal jobs. Trying to cover for a rook LBs and adjusting to different personnel every game is tough.

The only reason we are still in the hunt here is because of the experience, flexibility and depth of the team. Just about every player on offense and defense has stepped up at one time or another.

And then there is JPP and Eli...

Go Gints!