PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds DJ Ware pulls a Barry Cofield and.................

sharick88
09-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Give the bucs our entire gameplan? I remember last year the info Barry gave his new team to use against us. Hopefully this time around, our coaches and players have changed the language even from our last preseason game. If the same **** happens again, I won't be happy................

slipknottin
09-10-2012, 07:00 PM
You really think the reason the giants lost to the redskins twice was because "barry gave away our gameplan"???

BlueSanta
09-10-2012, 07:04 PM
No Ware will NOT give them our playbook. I know this for a FACT.

The reason I know this is because they already have it.

I am pretty sure you should be more worried about them knowing our teendencies because Mike Sullivan, their new OC came from the Giants and has been a Gilbride understudy for years.

jomo
09-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Giving our ex-players way too much credit. It we lose a game it is becuase of our current players.

sharick88
09-10-2012, 07:08 PM
You really think the reason the giants lost to the redskins twice was because "barry gave away our gameplan"???

I feel in the first game Barry's info contributed to that loss. Their whole defense admitted as much on that game changing pick 6 by Kerrigan. You're silly if you don't think otherwise

chizz
09-10-2012, 07:11 PM
our fault for not changing our signals

Captain Chaos
09-10-2012, 07:24 PM
He didn't see that much time so...I'd be more worried about Sullivan....

CowboysSuck
09-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Players go from team to team year in and year out. If it was that big of a problem it would be well-known. And if it is a problem, EVERYONE involved in the league knows about it and knows there isnt much they can do about it.

Conclusion: Its a non issue.

gmen46
09-10-2012, 07:34 PM
I feel in the first game Barry's info contributed to that loss. Their whole defense admitted as much on that game changing pick 6 by Kerrigan. You're silly if you don't think otherwise

And the reason we lost the second game to Washington was .............? Did Cofield help them in that game, too?

Flip Empty
09-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Some people live in a dream world.

The Giants have ex-Cowboy, Martellus Bennett - how come that didn't help?

sharick88
09-10-2012, 07:51 PM
And the reason we lost the second game to Washington was .............? Did Cofield help them in that game, too?

The second time, they just flat out beat us. I never said that the entire first game we loss was because of the info cofield gave them. I'm just saying that it contributed to it. Nothing more or less.

CowboysSuck
09-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Some people live in a dream world.

The Giants have ex-Cowboy, Martellus Bennett - how come that didn't help?

This, exactly

nhpgiantsfan
09-10-2012, 08:12 PM
If that happens then it's on the coach for not taking it into consideration.

TheEnigma
09-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Ehh, this game goes both ways really. I understand your concern Sharick but do recall that we have knowledge of what their offensive (Sullivan) and defensive (Sheirdan) coordinators like to do. I could see Sheridan's Buc defense reading our hand the entire time but it's also very possible Eli and the offense expose what the Bucs are trying to do. It should be an interesting match.

TheAnalyst
09-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Maybe this helps us out? We know all about their OC.

Toadofsteel
09-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Sheridan is their DC? At least we'll see if our O-line can handle a 3-man rush...

Eliscruzzz
09-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Well I read an article today that OSI and co. were talking about how Sheridan will have idea on what they like to do and that always makes things hard I think this game is where you see the Giants come out and throw first to throw off TB. They also said TB is probably going to take Freeman and move him out on the edge to avoid the pass rush just like Romo, which I am not worried about cause he is not the passer that Romo is. if that's TB plan they are in trouble cause Freeman is not quick., he plays more like Big Ben.

gmen46
09-11-2012, 02:19 AM
The second time, they just flat out beat us. I never said that the entire first game we loss was because of the info cofield gave them. I'm just saying that it contributed to it. Nothing more or less.

Nothing more or less.

Then why even raise it as an issue in the first place? Cofield was still on the Redskins when we played them the second game in December, yes? Did he decide not to "help" his team the second game with knowledge of our game plans?

Or, could it be possible that we lost both games to the Redskins because--both times--we took them too lightly and failed to prepare for those games as much as they did against us? Could it be possible that the Skins--like every other team in the league does in game preparation--prepared by watching film of us, and simply did a better job of preparation and execution in those games than we did?

Two of the worst performances by the Giants last year happened to be against the Redskins. We stank it up, both times. That entire woe-is-us-our-coaches-should-have-been-smart-enough-to-change-signals was ridiculous when it was hammered on last year, and it's even more ridiculous a year later to insist upon it as any remote cause of our loss (s) to the Skins. We had five other losses last year. What are the excuses for those losses?

JPP=BEASTMODE
09-11-2012, 02:42 AM
I feel in the first game Barry's info contributed to that loss. Their whole defense admitted as much on that game changing pick 6 by Kerrigan. You're silly if you don't think otherwiseI think it was more kareem McKenzie's pathetic attempt to block kerrigan.

tonyt830
09-11-2012, 06:12 AM
Its one thing about playcalling and tendencies, but a team still has to go out and execute. The same would apply to the Bucs, they have Sullivan as their O coordinator, but that does not necessarily mean the Giants D will shut down the Bucs offense on ever play.

giantsfam04
09-11-2012, 06:32 AM
If you ask me there OC is more of a concern, he knows this D well so I would expect us to have our hands full. This is not going to be an easy game the bucs are out to prove that they are a good team and what better way to do that then to beat the defending champs at home.

B-Red22
09-11-2012, 07:02 AM
OHHH NOOOO ROCKET GATE 2.0!!!!(red)