PDA

View Full Version : A look AGAIN at our schedule

dmighty326
09-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Yes, I know... Its week one and impressions made today will be different tomorrow.
However, its today. Lets look at the schedule again with the impressions of this weekend still fresh in our memory.

DAL,TB,CAR,PHI,CLEV

I was hoping for 4-1 after the first 5 games but i will be happy with 3-2. We will lose one of the next 4 even though we should win all 4 but we know how the giants roll.

49ers,Was,Dal,Steelers,Bengals

OUCH. 49ers at home with revenge in mind, that's an L!!! . We aren't beating wash twice this year. we couldn't even beat them once last year and they are a better team this year. Lets take the W for the home game. We revenge the Dal lost then we have Pitt at home and Bengals on the road.
That would mean a 4 game winning streak, just don't see it so 3-2 during this stretch putting us at 6-4 after 10 games

GB,WAS,NO,ATL,BAL,PHIL

OMG!! LOL
Another revenge game here at home on prime time VS GB. going 1-1 against WAS means this is a loss.
NO and Phil at home with ATL and BAL on the road. In all honesty, if this was our first 6 games, I would be happy with 3-3
We could easily go 2-4 during this stretch.

If the giants finish any better than 9-7, I will be impressed. It definitely will be building a bridge to another super bowl run as 10-6 or better should get us in the playoffs. Its going to be a nerve racking season with ups and downs. I will say this, excluding the losses in the super bowl, i wish this team would roll like the patriots. Every week, for the most part, they beat the teams they should easily. Its just not the GMEN way.

GO GIANTS

Eliscruzzz
09-11-2012, 01:02 AM
I don't know man I know RG3 look good but the Saints don't have fast pass rushers that can get to the edge I think the Giants will be ready for RGPEE cause the tape will be out there on him. I could easily see us winning both those games

Here's what I think
DAL,TB,CAROLINA, EAGLES, BROWNS...... I really think the Giants make their run right here after that loss to DAL I think we go 4-1
On to the next ones
49ers, WAS, DAL,STEELERS, BENGALS..... I don't know why but I think the Giants will shock people in that 49ers game I'm not sold on Moss and Crabtree for that matter they played the packers awful defense anybody is going to look good against their D, but I think we go 3-2 with loses to the Steelers and Bengals just because we are fighting so hard in the 1st three , that makes us 7-3
Then you got GB,WAS,NO ,ATL, BAL, PHILLY.... this is the toughest stretch but I think we beat GB ,Giants will prove they are the better TEAM again but anyway I think we go 4-2 with loses to PHILLY AND BALT. that's 11-5 for the season and we get the wildcard cause the eagles will go 5-1 in the division. I really think 11 wins this year. we could win that Bengals game too and go 12-4. I think 12-4 is very obtainable.

giantsfan420
09-11-2012, 01:11 AM
sorry OP. i disagree strongly with ur confidence in this team. i didnt see a team miles away from being at their best. i saw a whole lot of simple mental/technical errors that if they dont happen, we prob beat dallas up early.

i have us winning every game up until the 9ers, and I dunno what happens there. But I see us pulling off 12 wins. that loss to dallas was 1 of the 4 we will have all year

dmighty326
09-11-2012, 01:28 AM
I don't know man I know RG3 look good but the Saints don't have fast pass rushers that can get to the edge I think the Giants will be ready for RGPEE cause the tape will be out there on him. I could easily see us winning both those games

Here's what I think
DAL,TB,CAROLINA, EAGLES, BROWNS...... I really think the Giants make their run right here after that loss to DAL I think we go 4-1
On to the next ones
49ers, WAS, DAL,STEELERS, BENGALS..... I don't know why but I think the Giants will shock people in that 49ers game I'm not sold on Moss and Crabtree for that matter they played the packers awful defense anybody is going to look good against their D, but I think we go 3-2 with loses to the Steelers and Bengals just because we are fighting so hard in the 1st three , that makes us 7-3
Then you got GB,WAS,NO ,ATL, BAL, PHILLY.... this is the toughest stretch but I think we beat GB ,Giants will prove they are the better TEAM again but anyway I think we go 4-2 with loses to PHILLY AND BALT. that's 11-5 for the season and we get the wildcard cause the eagles will go 5-1 in the division. I really think 11 wins this year. we could win that Bengals game too and go 12-4. I think 12-4 is very obtainable.

So we will only lose 2 division games or 1 of the next 5?

Eliscruzzz
09-11-2012, 01:32 AM
So we will only lose 2 division games or 1 of the next 5?Yeah that's what I said we already lost to DALand we will lose to the Eagles at the end of the season that's 4-2 in the division and I said I don't think we lose a game till PITTSBURGH cause the team will be focused every NFC game.

dmighty326
09-11-2012, 01:33 AM
sorry OP. i disagree strongly with ur confidence in this team. i didnt see a team miles away from being at their best. i saw a whole lot of simple mental/technical errors that if they dont happen, we prob beat dallas up early.

i have us winning every game up until the 9ers, and I dunno what happens there. But I see us pulling off 12 wins. that loss to dallas was 1 of the 4 we will have all year

I hope so but i just don't see it. 12 win means 3 loses the rest of the year. I know us fans can be very objective and blinded but 12 wins is unrealistic.
We didn't beat WAS last year. I mean, they just beat NO at home. I don't see us winning the 49er game. not to mention we play pitt, bal, gb and 2 against phi. I think revenge will play a big part in the giants season. GB, SF, ATL will all be seeking some.

Give me 9 and i will be satisfied.

dmighty326
09-11-2012, 01:37 AM
Yeah that's what I said we already lost to DALand we will lose to the Eagles at the end of the season that's 4-2 in the division and I said I don't think we lose a game till PITTSBURGH cause the team will be focused every NFC game.

I hate to argue cause then i will be a troll or a dallas cowgirl fan LOL
Just have a different outlook though all based on one weeks performance. Lets see what happens Sunday. They better step it up!

Eliscruzzz
09-11-2012, 01:40 AM
I hate to argue cause then i will be a troll or a dallas cowgirl fan LOL
Just have a different outlook though all based on one weeks performance. Lets see what happens Sunday. They better step it up!Oh now I'm not arguing with you I understand your concerns but I think this team is as talented as every team we face...you entitiled to your opinion and I respect it I was just expressing mine

Toadofsteel
09-11-2012, 01:43 AM
The homer in me says 15-1.

The reasonably optimistic me says 11-5:

TB: W
CAR: W (won't be pretty, but our practicing for the mobile QBs in our division will come in handy)
PHI: L (we can't beat philly for **** unless a completely unexpected breakout happens that they couldn't have possibly gameplanned for)
CLE: W
SF: W (Their defense depends entirely on generating pressure to knock QBs off their A-game, and we proved that Eli is made of Nintendium, no matter how much you bang him up, he keeps on ticking)
WAS: W (Griffin the Third Place only faced a Saints team in disarray so far)
DAL: W
PIT: W
CIN: W
GB: W (seriously, their defense has been exposed... they're not going to dominate this season)
WAS: L (we'll split)
NO: W (we have them at home and their team will not be as effective
ATL: W (especially so if there's a lot of 4th and short situations, we can definitely stop those...)
BAL: L (Ravens are just too good now)
PHI: L (see above philly entry)

The reasonably pessimistic me says we lose the SF, CAR, and WAS home matchups, producing an 8-8 season...

dmighty326
09-11-2012, 01:45 AM
Oh now I'm not arguing with you I understand your concerns but I think this team is as talented as every team we face...you entitiled to your opinion and I respect it I was just expressing mine

True Indeed. Its the purpose of the board. Sunday cant come soon enough

dmighty326
09-11-2012, 01:51 AM

The reasonably pessimistic me says we lose the SF, CAR, and WAS home matchups, producing an 8-8 season...

Yeah, i am a pessimist, thinking 9-7. I agree we will split against WAS, Prob phil and Dallas going 3-3 in the division

BurnerNYG
09-11-2012, 02:07 AM
The best Giants team I ever witnessed that didn't win a SB was the '08 Giants. We were steamrolling teams, GOOD teams and then we all know what happened. Anyway, I don't wanna be a Debbie downer but this schedule we got here is a whole lot tougher than that one was.

I mean I think we got a good team but how many of our guys are gonna be healthy after this brutal run. If we come out 11-5 or better, there is no way we won't repeat but the realistic side of me is saying something else. I don't wanna put a record out there but let's just say I'm gonna hope for the best but expect the worse. A homer I am not.

Toadofsteel
09-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Yeah, i am a pessimist, thinking 9-7. I agree we will split against WAS, Prob phil and Dallas going 3-3 in the division

No way we're beating Philly... only reason we beat them last season is because Cruz came out of nowhere.

TheShouldersOf
09-11-2012, 02:27 AM
to Win the division they need to beat the record of Dallads, who could go 12-4 or 11-5

the Giants could go 11-5 or even 12-4, depends on their drive and motivation,

aside from that, a Wild Card spot, would need them in the top Record of the NFC,

so not only is it a matter of their Record, but the others record likewise

giantsfan420
09-11-2012, 02:44 AM
The best Giants team I ever witnessed that didn't win a SB was the '08 Giants. We were steamrolling teams, GOOD teams and then we all know what happened. Anyway, I don't wanna be a Debbie downer but this schedule we got here is a whole lot tougher than that one was.

I mean I think we got a good team but how many of our guys are gonna be healthy after this brutal run. If we come out 11-5 or better, there is no way we won't repeat but the realistic side of me is saying something else. I don't wanna put a record out there but let's just say I'm gonna hope for the best but expect the worse. A homer I am not.

the 08 schedule was as brutal as this one.at one point we had like 7 straight games against playoff teams IIRC.

i know it seems like a homer statement by me. but i dunno im s till very confident in eli n this offense. that was the worst i think we'll see of this team this season and we still lost by 7 that coulda been a tie had we stopped that 3rd and 12...

ELI_Iz_God
09-11-2012, 02:48 AM
to Win the division they need to beat the record of Dallads, who could go 12-4 or 11-5

the Giants could go 11-5 or even 12-4, depends on their drive and motivation,

aside from that, a Wild Card spot, would need them in the top Record of the NFC,

so not only is it a matter of their Record, but the others record likewise

you give Dallas too much credit....did they beat us? sure they did....but in a divisional game anything can happen. Dallas is still the same old Dallas and Romo is still same old Romo (easily rattled..easily thrown off his game under pressure) They will fall on their face yet AGAIN this season....mark it down.

BurnerNYG
09-11-2012, 03:05 AM
the 08 schedule was as brutal as this one.at one point we had like 7 straight games against playoff teams IIRC.

i know it seems like a homer statement by me. but i dunno im s till very confident in eli n this offense. that was the worst i think we'll see of this team this season and we still lost by 7 that coulda been a tie had we stopped that 3rd and 12...I'm confident in Eli too and when I see that little old man with the red face pacIng on the sideline, I know that we're In good hands and that we're well prepared.

With that said, I know there are 31 other teams (13 on our schedule) in the league who wants exactly what we got and are gonna be REAL focused and determined when they face us.

Besides that, it's hard to look ahead because we might face Bmore without Flacco, Pittsburgh without Ben, San Fran without Gore etc, etc. That tough schedule could easily end up being a cream puff schedule... we won't know until about week 6.

It's not that I'm not confident, I just know that it's hard to win championships with so many teams chasing the same goal.

Captain Chaos
09-11-2012, 06:03 AM
I like the enthusiasm but if we finish 10 and 6 it will be a real feat! I think we take it one game at a time and see what happens, I like our chances this weekend....Go Blue!!!!!

tonyt830
09-11-2012, 07:02 AM
I stand by my 10-6 predicition for our Giants. We have the toughest schedule on paper(opponents win % of .547?). The NFC East is always a battle, plus we face the AFC North, the Packers, Saints and 49ers.

I know its a cliche, but 1 game at a time---the Giants need to focus on the Bucs. Nothing is a given in the NFL.

burier
09-11-2012, 02:25 PM
The craziest thing is that every year we bascially assume we're going to lose every game against every worthy apponent.

We're going to win at least 12 games this year.

Snappinnecks
09-11-2012, 02:32 PM
I don't know man I know RG3 look good but the Saints don't have fast pass rushers that can get to the edge I think the Giants will be ready for RGPEE cause the tape will be out there on him. I could easily see us winning both those games .

Well RGIII can run a freaking 4.3. I doubt Tony Romo can even run a 4.6.

Roosevelt
09-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Last year I predicted 8-8. This year I would say we'd be fortunate to win 10 games.

Eliscruzzz
09-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Well RGIII can run a freaking 4.3. I doubt Tony Romo can even run a 4.6. One game bro relax didn't the Giants sack Romo six times in the last game of the season..... what makes you think they can't do it to RG3. It's ridiculous 1 game against the Saints( at team with NO PASS RUSH)and everyone thinks RG3 is uncontainable please spare me man really.

nhpgiantsfan
09-11-2012, 03:46 PM
How can anyone look at our O-line and secondary and think we are gonna win 11 or 12 games. I just don't see it. I would be thrilled if we won 10, satisfied with 9.

DVision
09-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Well RGIII can run a freaking 4.3. I doubt Tony Romo can even run a 4.6.

So now 40 times determine pocket presence and escapability? Because that's Romo's distinct quality! We've seen Romo do it for years against a variety of opponents! I saw RGIII have 1 good game against a team in dissaray with no pass rush, their QB on defense on the sideline, their best corner playing for Denver, and a completely new and complicated defensive scheme! Do I have to remind you of how incredibly poorly our D played the first few games in Spags system?

BurnerNYG
09-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Maybe I was watching a different game because everytime I saw the Saints put pressure on Griffin he was escaping, spinning, scrambling and keeping his eyes down the field at the same time. Regardless if the Saints are in disarray or not, it still takes a lot of effort to go in the Superdome and take on Drew Brees and that high potent offense. I watched that whole game and that kid was awesome and I'm a little upset he plays for the Skins because I'm gonna eventually dislike him.

DVision
09-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Maybe I was watching a different game because everytime I saw the Saints put pressure on Griffin he was escaping, spinning, scrambling and keeping his eyes down the field at the same time. Regardless if the Saints are in disarray or not, it still takes a lot of effort to go in the Superdome and take on Drew Brees and that high potent offense. I watched that whole game and that kid was awesome and I'm a little upset he plays for the Skins because I'm gonna eventually dislike him.

Griffin took on the defense, that did not look good and that offense was anything but high powered the other day! I don't think I've ever seen Brees less accurate and make more mental errors! He completed less than 50% and had 2 INT's (should have also had a pick 6 to Kerrigan if not for Sproles). They ran the ball 10 times for less than 40yds! Last season they averaged 133yds a game!! Also how do we know what it takes to go into the Superdome and beat THIS YEARS team which lost it's best O-lineman, best linebacker, a few key d-lineman (Will Smith was activated the day before the game and Hargrove is a Packer), their best DB, a vertical threat on O in Meachem, their d-coordinator, assistant head coach, and their head coach? It's week 1 and they've only played 1 game as has RGIII!

BurnerNYG
09-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Stop being a hater... the heisman trophy winner looked good and the Skins D looked good. Conversation over.

DVision
09-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Try watching the game without your groupie goggles on and you'll see a confused defense in white! I never said he didn't play well, THE SKINS PLAYED WELL! Not just RGIII! I said we don't know who they played against quite yet because the team they played against is beyond disarray, they've been decimated and their quality players remaining didn't play well! Bad INT's, fumbling out the endzone, badly missed throws (5yd outs on 3rd down), poor defense, etc...

BurnerNYG
09-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Try watching the game without your groupie goggles on and you'll see a confused defense in white! I never said he didn't play well, THE SKINS PLAYED WELL! Not just RGIII! I said we don't know who they played against quite yet because the team they played against is beyond disarray, they've been decimated and their quality players remaining didn't play well! Bad INT's, fumbling out the endzone, badly missed throws (5yd outs on 3rd down), poor defense, etc...No it's the other way around. Try watching football without your blind hater glasses on and then get back to me. Maybe Brees threw that pick because the pressure was getting to him all day. How many int's did he throw the year before last... like 23? He has the tendency. I don't care who they lost...when I see Brees, Colston, Graham, Sproles, Ingram....I still see an explosive offense. How many coaches did the Colts lose when Manning was there? They didn't skip a beat. Get back to me when The Saints are like 11-5 or better at the end of the season.

Parademon
09-11-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm hoping 10-6 & the WC with the 4th seed. Gonna wait till we finish playing Philly on Sunday night in week 4 before I can really be sure if the opener was an aberration. A 3-1 Sept record will at the very least show me that they will go down fighting to defend their title.

Just like last yr, they just need to make it the the dance, once there, their playoff experience & playing well under pressure will payoff!

DVision
09-11-2012, 10:35 PM
No it's the other way around. Try watching football without your blind hater glasses on and then get back to me. Maybe Brees threw that pick because the pressure was getting to him all day. How many int's did he throw the year before last... like 23? He has the tendency. I don't care who they lost...when I see Brees, Colston, Graham, Sproles, Ingram....I still see an explosive offense. How many coaches did the Colts lose when Manning was there? They didn't skip a beat. Get back to me when The Saints are like 11-5 or better at the end of the season.

I thought you saw the game! Did you see the Gnomes pick? And you say my glasses are blind! lol. It was just a horrible throw!! He dropped back 52 times and only got sacked twice! The pressure was not ridiculous! Especially since they didn't even attempt a run game! OK you named some guys on offense! All who I've already said had VERY bad games! What does that have to do with their piss poor defense? Afterall, RGIII plays offense so he didn't take on Brees and that high powered offense anyway, the defense did!

By the way Miss Cleo, the Saints were just 8-8 in '08, 7-9 the year prior so don't act like they're the Pats and have double digit wins every season. They've had success the past few, but it's not exactly the whole team and you can't discount the absence of one of the better coaches in the league! And what does Manning have to do with the discussion? The Colts have never dealt with a situation even remotely similar to what's going on in NO! I never even said they'd have a losing season! I said they're in shambles at the moment and did not play well in week 1! I'm not going on a limb and channeling my psychic abilities like you!

Anyway I've already said RGIII and The Skins had a good game! So did RG-INT and the Skins the first few weeks of last season! It was 1 game!

miked1958
09-11-2012, 10:41 PM
I don't know man I know RG3 look good but the Saints don't have fast pass rushers that can get to the edge I think the Giants will be ready for RGPEE cause the tape will be out there on him. I could easily see us winning both those games Here's what I think DAL,TB,CAROLINA, EAGLES, BROWNS...... I really think the Giants make their run right here after that loss to DAL I think we go 4-1 On to the next ones 49ers, WAS, DAL,STEELERS, BENGALS..... I don't know why but I think the Giants will shock people in that 49ers game I'm not sold on Moss and Crabtree for that matter they played the packers awful defense anybody is going to look good against their D, but I think we go 3-2 with loses to the Steelers and Bengals just because we are fighting so hard in the 1st three , that makes us 7-3 Then you got GB,WAS,NO ,ATL, BAL, PHILLY.... this is the toughest stretch but I think we beat GB ,Giants will prove they are the better TEAM again but anyway I think we go 4-2 with loses to PHILLY AND BALT. that's 11-5 for the season and we get the wildcard cause the eagles will go 5-1 in the division. I really think 11 wins this year. we could win that Bengals game too and go 12-4. I think 12-4 is very obtainable.I think it's to early to predict 10/11 wins for a team with huge question marks on the Oline and at CB. If we don't improve in those areas then this could be only a .500 team at best.

BurnerNYG
09-11-2012, 11:19 PM
I thought you saw the game! Did you see the Gnomes pick? And you say my glasses are blind! lol. It was just a horrible throw!! He dropped back 52 times and only got sacked twice! The pressure was not ridiculous! Especially since they didn't even attempt a run game! OK you named some guys on offense! All who I've already said had VERY bad games! What does that have to do with their piss poor defense? Afterall, RGIII plays offense so he didn't take on Brees and that high powered offense anyway, the defense did!

By the way Miss Cleo, the Saints were just 8-8 in '08, 7-9 the year prior so don't act like they're the Pats and have double digit wins every season. They've had success the past few, but it's not exactly the whole team and you can't discount the absence of one of the better coaches in the league! And what does Manning have to do with the discussion? The Colts have never dealt with a situation even remotely similar to what's going on in NO! I never even said they'd have a losing season! I said they're in shambles at the moment and did not play well in week 1! I'm not going on a limb and channeling my psychic abilities like you!

Anyway I've already said RGIII and The Skins had a good game! So did RG-INT and the Skins the first few weeks of last season! It was 1 game!You actually wrote all that?

Well I'm gonna keep it short and sweet since I'm at work texting from my phone and you're at your computer looking up stats. If you are looking up stats you should've known that the Saints won a Superbowl and appeared in the playoffs two years in a row after that...yes, they've been consistent.

Anyway, later for that. What you fail to realize is what you saw on Sunday was history. I don't care if The Skins was playing the Oakland ###king Raiders...don't no rookie QB supposed to come into the league against a NFL TEAM in a NFL STADIUM and put up 40 points in his first game without throwing a pick. How many times did the skins punt...twice? Did he make a big throw on 2nd or 3rd down to ice the game? I rest my case!

AceOspadZ4
09-12-2012, 05:16 AM
Not taking a side here, RG3 looked great. I am curious to see him later in the season after taking some NFL hits and see how he looks. Thats a question nobody can answer just yet. Everyone is banged up by November, we will learn a lot about the kid

Battyboyy
09-12-2012, 05:51 AM
We will go 10-6, I can see us going 1-1 with both the skins and eagles- who I must say didn't look very good even with Vick behind center.. But we seriously need to fix these cb issues

Marvelousmik
09-12-2012, 05:58 AM

not sure if we were watching the same game, but i saw a team that lost the physical battle. At the line and on the outside1on1. it truly looked like we were the less talented team, at least that game.

Marvelousmik
09-12-2012, 06:07 AM
You actually wrote all that?

Well I'm gonna keep it short and sweet since I'm at work texting from my phone and you're at your computer looking up stats. If you are looking up stats you should've known that the Saints won a Superbowl and appeared in the playoffs two years in a row after that...yes, they've been consistent.

Anyway, later for that. What you fail to realize is what you saw on Sunday was history. I don't care if The Skins was playing the Oakland ###king Raiders...don't no rookie QB supposed to come into the league against a NFL TEAM in a NFL STADIUM and put up 40 points in his first game without throwing a pick. How many times did the skins punt...twice? Did he make a big throw on 2nd or 3rd down to ice the game? I rest my case!

You can't get worked up over this stuff. People will make any excuse and go the extra mile to discredit players no matter what they do. I am by no means stating that this Kid is going to be a star just by a week 1 performance. I'm not the type to judge players by what they do during preseason or how they play their first few games. But it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know RG3 balled out on sunday.

BurnerNYG
09-12-2012, 07:01 AM
You can't get worked up over this stuff. People will make any excuse and go the extra mile to discredit players no matter what they do. I am by no means stating that this Kid is going to be a star just by a week 1 performance. I'm not the type to judge players by what they do during preseason or how they play their first few games. But it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know RG3 balled out on sunday.Why do you think I'm getting worked up? I'm cool...I just said Oakland "blank" Raiders to add effect to my argument lol.

I just couldn't believe I was watching a rookie play that well, I was waiting for him to make a mistake but he didn't.

Anyway, this is just sports talk by two fellow GIants fans on a hot NFL topic. I'm not gettIng worked up, I'm having fun... better than talking about the Oline all day. I love new exciting players and I'm pretty sure the league does too. If Griffin pans out, this division is gonna be very interesting for the next decade.

jakegibbs
09-12-2012, 08:35 AM

TB: W
CAR: W (won't be pretty, but our practicing for the mobile QBs in our division will come in handy)
PHI: L (we can't beat philly for **** unless a completely unexpected breakout happens that they couldn't have possibly gameplanned for)
CLE: W
SF: W (Their defense depends entirely on generating pressure to knock QBs off their A-game, and we proved that Eli is made of Nintendium, no matter how much you bang him up, he keeps on ticking)
WAS: W (Griffin the Third Place only faced a Saints team in disarray so far)
DAL: W
PIT: W
CIN: W
GB: W (seriously, their defense has been exposed... they're not going to dominate this season)
WAS: L (we'll split)
NO: W (we have them at home and their team will not be as effective
ATL: W (especially so if there's a lot of 4th and short situations, we can definitely stop those...)
BAL: L (Ravens are just too good now)
PHI: L (see above philly entry)

An 8-8 or worse season will force TC & company to shift from the old style of NFL offense to the current run & shoot no huddle type throw to set up the run wide open score 40 pts per game & pass for over 5000 yards every season. Might not be a bad thing in the long run.

dmighty326
09-12-2012, 10:58 AM
The craziest thing is that every year we bascially assume we're going to lose every game against every worthy apponent.

We're going to win at least 12 games this year.

True Indeed

dmighty326
09-12-2012, 11:00 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I watched a large portion of the game and for the most part, the average QB would have been sacked at least 5 times.
We didnt beat them last year and we should hope to beat them at least once this year.

nycsportzfan
09-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Why did the mods close that thread about the no huddle offense???lol He litteraly said " this playground is closed boys and girls"..lol I must of missed something in that thread, becuase it didn't seem anyone was getting carried away in the least bit...

GMan-67
09-12-2012, 02:08 PM
it's silly to look at the schedule b/c this is a week to week league ... do you think TB fans thought they had a chance Week 2 before the season started? ... im sure NOT, but now they are probably feeling pretty confident ... that's how the league is

we just have to stay healthy and improve week to week and things will take care of themselves

i'll admit, i avoided football shows and the board from Thu. to Sat. ... it was a tough loss ... but if this team has shown us anything under Coughlin/Eli/Tuck, etc. ... it's that we are very resilient, so let's resil :) ... the Bucs and move on to Carolina