PDA

View Full Version : ESPn leaves Eli out of convo for QBs on pace to break Marino record

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Never surprised when it comes to the lack of respect Eli gets. They only mentioned Brees Brady and Rodgers..funny stuff

hungrrrry
12-15-2011, 04:02 PM
Never surprised when it comes to the lack of respect Eli gets.* They only mentioned Brees Brady and Rodgers..funny stuff
They actually have a legit point to leave him out...Eli is averaging 316 yds/game which over the next 3 games would get him on track for 5053-ish. Eli needs to average over 330 yds/game to break the record also. So, technically, ESPN is right...as much as it pains me to state!

ebick
12-15-2011, 04:03 PM
People here care too much about that stuff.

HartLock
12-15-2011, 04:07 PM
That's fine but Eli is only 20 yards behind Rodgers. Not that it matters since the D is a much more pressing concern.

barran21
12-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Eli's projected numbers don't break Marino record...

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-15-2011, 04:54 PM
They included him on NFL Live as one of 4 QBs on pace to break 5,000 yards.

BlueBlooded1979
12-15-2011, 04:58 PM
Never surprised when it comes to the lack of respect Eli gets.* They only mentioned Brees Brady and Rodgers..funny stuff
They actually have a legit point to leave him out...Eli is averaging 316 yds/game which over the next 3 games would get him on track for 5053-ish. Eli needs to average over 330 yds/game to break the record also. So, technically, ESPN is right...as much as it pains me to state!

Not really, his avg ypg has been increasing since week 8 whereas the other have not been, or less so. He has 3 games over 400 yards this season, a task only ever accomplished by Marino, and has more plays of 40yds or more than any other QB in the NFL.

Statistically Eli should finish with more yards than Rodgers.

ESPN is garbage. They should stick to being the unofficial Miami Heat fanboy page.

NWKEffectElement
12-15-2011, 05:22 PM
What a bunch of freaking babies. Who cares as long as we win?!?

Harooni
12-15-2011, 05:24 PM
well they probably noticed that Eli got some yards where most Qb's would have been pulled late in some of our losses.

NoHuddle10
12-15-2011, 05:26 PM
well they probably noticed that Eli got some yards where most Qb's would have been pulled late in some of our losses.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH dude give it up.....

This is one of the lamest attempts at a back handed dis of Eli I have ever seen you attempt, and THATS SAYING SOMETHING....

Just give it up bro. Just give it up already!

You are only hurting your own credibility.

NoHuddle10
12-15-2011, 05:30 PM

Not that I care at all, because I really dont... But this is a total joke.

Eli has thrown for 20 less yards this season than Rodgers. Rodgers will likely have the #1 seed clinched this week. To say that its more likely for Rodgers to break the record and not Eli is a total joke. If any QB is going to be afforded the luxury of taking a couple quarters off this year, its going to be Rodgers. Eli will be throwing the ball until there are 10 seconds left doing whatever he can to win us games. Plus, our defense has held isnt exactly dominating.. Eli is going to have to throw the ball a lot the rest of the way if we plan on winning anything.

Harooni
12-15-2011, 05:32 PM

This is one of the lamest attempts at a back handed dis of Eli I have ever seen you attempt, and THATS SAYING SOMETHING....

well you have to admit, most teams pull their starter down 3 scores with 1:20 left. TC doesnt .

but i do agree if you mention the others why not Eli. im just guessing as to why they wouldn't.

NoHuddle10
12-15-2011, 05:37 PM

well you have to admit, most teams pull their starter down 3 scores with* 1:20 left.* TC doesnt .*

but i do agree if you mention the others why not Eli. im just guessing as to why they wouldn't.

You mean to tell me that you really think the reason he was left off the list is because of ONE GAME that we lost badly but had Eli finish?

Name a team and a game where they pulled there best player/QB because the team was down a few scores late. Name one.... Just one...

Dude if this is the logic you use to explain things, there is no wonder you couldnt pick up on the talent level we have had at QB the last 7 years.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 05:38 PM

well you have to admit, most teams pull their starter down 3 scores with 1:20 left. TC doesnt .

that would make sense if the Saints and Pack didn't run the score up as well in games that are over

you really have mastered trolling Eli

Pakman
12-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Never surprised when it comes to the lack of respect Eli gets. They only mentioned Brees Brady and Rodgers..funny stuff

Not really, his avg ypg has been increasing since week 8 whereas the other have not been, or less so. He has 3 games over 400 yards this season, a task only ever accomplished by Marino, and has more plays of 40yds or more than any other QB in the NFL.

Statistically Eli should finish with more yards than Rodgers.

ESPN is garbage. They should stick to being the unofficial Miami Heat fanboy page.

Are you serious? Miami Heat? EVERYDAY they talk about TEBOW...how he ****s,pisses, eats, sings, and hums.

they were literally talking about him humming today...

Harooni
12-15-2011, 05:46 PM
that would make sense if the Saints and Pack didn't run the score up as well in games that are over

mods are not suppose to be biased. ;)
If i said something that was a lie to troll, then ok. but i did not.

but let me ask this, Is ESPN "hating" for leaving him off?

comeon some of you have that Eli complex thing.

i even agreed that Eli should be on the list if the others where. i even said eli should be #3 in probowl voting.

Harooni

i even agreed that Eli should be on the list if the others where. i even said eli should be #3 in probowl voting.

jax5338

well you have to admit, most teams pull their starter down 3 scores with* 1:20 left.* TC doesnt .*

it's more common when a team is winning by a few scores rather than losing. remember early in '09 when he was hurt and got pulled early in some blowout games like vs. KC and oakland for precautionary reasons? missed like a full games worth of passes that year if im not mistaken.

plus you rarely see brady and rodgers out of games early. i remember instances this year where they both had very healthy leads in the 4th quarter and they were still in the game and throwing.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 05:49 PM

lol you are the exception. Im allowed to pick on you

lol ur ability to just try and knock Eli anyway u can - well u can define it how u want it.

And I do think its kind of stupid to leave him off seeing as how hes like 30 yards behind Rodgers and we have possibly one of the sickest WR cores in the league behind the Packers and have two pretty soft secondary games coming up while we should be playing all 60.

Are they hating? I don't care enough to define it, but it is kind of stupid to not mention him.

Eli may be #3 in voting, but your still #1 in my heart

Harooni
12-15-2011, 05:49 PM

it's more common when a team is winning by a few scores rather than losing. remember early in '09 when he was hurt and got pulled early in some blowout games like vs. KC and oakland for precautionary reasons? missed like a full games worth of passes that year if im not mistaken.

plus you rarely see brady and rodgers out of games early. i remember instances this year where they both had very healthy leads in the 4th quarter and they were still in the game and throwing.

true, i think its a bad idea if you have no chance to come back, why take a chance on getting your franchise QB injured?

NoHuddle10
12-15-2011, 05:53 PM

true, i think its a bad idea if you have no chance to come back, why take a chance on getting your franchise QB injured?

NO had Brees throwing the ball more than we had Eli throwing the ball when they were up by 20. Harooni, you make no sense sometimes bro, either

A. you are half as smart as you try to make yourself out to be or

B. you are a blind hater.

So which one is it? I am going to guess its a little bit of both.

Harooni
12-15-2011, 05:57 PM
NO had Brees throwing the ball more than we had Eli throwing the ball when they were up by 20. Harooni, you make no sense sometimes bro, either

<table class="stat-head categories" style="margin-bottom: 20px;" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr colspan="3" scope="col" bgcolor="#ededed" height="15"><th class="dleft" colspan="3">New Orleans Saints at 5:10 </th>
<th class="dright">
NYG </th>
<th class="dright">
NO </th>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
<td colspan="2" class="dleft first_child">
1st down at NYG43 </td>
<td class="dleft">
5:10 Mark Ingram rush to the left for 4 yards to the NYG39. Tackled by
Linval Joseph. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
2nd down at NYG39 </td>
<td class="dleft">
4:21 Mark Ingram rush to the right for 3 yards to the NYG36. Tackled by
Linval Joseph. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
3rd down at NYG36 </td>
<td class="dleft">
3:33 Darren Sproles rush to the left for 2 yards to the NYG34. Tackled
by Antrel Rolle. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
4th down at NYG34 </td>
<td class="dleft">
2:46 Mark Ingram rush to the right for a loss of 1 yard to the NYG35.
Tackled by Jason Pierre-Paul. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr colspan="3" scope="col" bgcolor="#ededed" height="15">
<th class="dleft" colspan="3">
NY Giants at 2:41 </th>
<th class="dright">
NYG </th>
<th class="dright">
NO </th>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
1st down at NYG35 </td>
<td class="dleft">
2:41 Eli Manning pass to the left to D.J. Ware for 5 yards to the
NYG40. Tackled by Patrick Robinson. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
2nd down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
2:16 Eli Manning incomplete pass to the right intended for Victor Cruz
defensed by Tracy Porter. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
3rd down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
2:13 Eli Manning incomplete pass to the right intended for Jake
Ballard. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
4th down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
2:08 Eli Manning incomplete pass. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
New Orleans Saints at 2:03 </th>
<th class="dright">
NYG </th>
<th class="dright">
NO </th>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
1st down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
2:03 Mark Ingram rush to the right for no gain to the NYG40. Tackled by
Jason Pierre-Paul. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
2nd down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
1:57 Mark Ingram rush to the left for 5 yards to the NYG35. Tackled by
Linval Joseph. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
3rd down at NYG35 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<span style="font-weight: bold;">1:10 Mark Ingram rush to the left for 35 yards for a TOUCHDOWN.</span>
</td>
<td class="dright">
<span style="font-weight: bold;">24</span>
</td>
<td class="dright">
<span style="font-weight: bold;">48</span>
</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">

</td>
<td class="dleft">
<span style="font-weight: bold;">1:02 John Kasay extra point is good.</span></td></tr></tbody></table>im blind i guess.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 05:59 PM

<table class="stat-head categories" style="margin-bottom: 20px;" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr colspan="3" scope="col" bgcolor="#ededed" height="15"><th class="dleft" colspan="3">New Orleans Saints at 5:10 </th>
<th class="dright">
NYG </th>
<th class="dright">
NO </th>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
1st down at NYG43 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Linval Joseph. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
2nd down at NYG39 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Linval Joseph. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
3rd down at NYG36 </td>
<td class="dleft">
by Antrel Rolle. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
4th down at NYG34 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<th class="dright">
NYG </th>
<th class="dright">
NO </th>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
1st down at NYG35 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
2nd down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
3rd down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Ballard. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
4th down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<th class="dright">
NYG </th>
<th class="dright">
NO </th>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
1st down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Jason Pierre-Paul. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
2nd down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Linval Joseph. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
3rd down at NYG35 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<span style="font-weight: bold;">1:10 Mark Ingram rush to the left for 35 yards for a TOUCHDOWN.</span>
</td>
<td class="dright">
</td>
<td class="dright">
</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">

</td>
<td class="dleft">
<span style="font-weight: bold;">1:02 John Kasay extra point is good.</span></td></tr></tbody></table>im blind i guess.

could we see the their game vs the colts?

Harooni
12-15-2011, 06:02 PM

oops wrong year

<table class="bgBdr" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgC" valign="top"></tr><tr class="bgC" valign="top"><td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1Home">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgC" valign="top">
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1Away">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1Home">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Harooni
12-15-2011, 06:05 PM

oops wrong year

<table class="bgBdr" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgC" valign="top"></tr><tr class="bgC" valign="top"><td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100"><table class="mod-data mod-pbp" border="1" width="100%"><thead><tr bgcolor="#555555"><td colspan="4" style="padding: 0pt; text-align: center;"><div class="mod-header" style="border: medium none ;"><h4>4th Quarter Play by Play</h4></div></td></tr></thead><thead><tr class="team-color-strip"><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2); text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" colspan="2"><a name="New Orleans"></a>New Orleans Saints at 0:24</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126);">IND</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2);">NOR</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 6 at NO 46</td><td>M.Ingram right tackle to IND 49 for 5 yards (K.Thomas).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 1 at IND 49</td><td>M.Ingram left end pushed ob at IND 29 for 20 yards (A.Bethea).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at IND 29</td><td>P.Thomas left guard to IND 18 for 11 yards (J.Powers).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at IND 18</td><td>D.Sproles left end to IND 16 for 2 yards (P.Angerer).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 8 at IND 16</td><td class="bi"><span class="greenfont">D.Sproles right tackle for 16 yards, TOUCHDOWN.</span></td><td class="bi" align="center">7</td><td class="bi" align="center">54</td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">
</td><td class="bi"><span class="greenfont">J.Kasay extra point is GOOD, Center-J.Drescher, Holder-C.Daniel.</span></td><td class="bi" align="center">7</td><td class="bi" align="center">55</td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td></td><td>T.Morstead kicks 65 yards from NO 35 to end zone, Touchback.</td><td></td><td></td></tr></tbody><thead><tr class="colhead" valign="top"><th colspan="4">DRIVE TOTALS: IND 7, NO 55, 6 plays, 58 yards, 2:58 elapsed</th></tr></thead><thead><tr class="team-color-strip"><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126); text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" colspan="2"><a name="Indianapolis"></a>Indianapolis Colts at 12:26</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126);">IND</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2);">NOR</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at IND 20</td><td class="bi"><span class="greenfont">C.Painter
pass deep middle intended for A.Collie INTERCEPTED by L.Torrence
[J.Charleston] at IND 42. L.Torrence for 42 yards, TOUCHDOWN.</span></td><td class="bi" align="center">7</td><td class="bi" align="center">61</td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">
</td><td class="bi"><span class="greenfont">J.Kasay extra point is GOOD, Center-J.Drescher, Holder-C.Daniel.</span></td><td class="bi" align="center">7</td><td class="bi" align="center">62</td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td></td><td>T.Morstead kicks 65 yards from NO 35 to end zone, Touchback.</td><td></td><td></td></tr></tbody><thead><tr class="colhead" valign="top"><th colspan="4">DRIVE TOTALS: IND 7, NO 62, 1 play, 42 yards, 0:00 elapsed</th></tr></thead><thead><tr class="team-color-strip"><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126); text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" colspan="2"><a name="Indianapolis"></a>Indianapolis Colts at 12:12</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126);">IND</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2);">NOR</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at IND 20</td><td>New quarterback for the Colts is #6 D.Orlovsky. D.Carter left tackle to IND 22 for 2 yards (T.Johnson; S.Rogers).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 8 at IND 22</td><td>D.Carter left tackle to IND 24 for 2 yards (T.Johnson; S.Rogers).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 11 at IND 19</td><td>(Shotgun) D.Orlovsky pass deep left to R.Wayne to IND 38 for 19 yards (T.Porter) [J.Amaya]. Pass 19, YAC 0</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at IND 38</td><td>D.Brown right end to IND 40 for 2 yards (J.Dunbar; T.Johnson).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 8 at IND 40</td><td>D.Orlovsky pass incomplete short right to B.Eldridge.</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 8 at IND 40</td><td>(Shotgun) D.Orlovsky pass short left to A.Collie ran ob at NO 48 for 12 yards (L.Torrence). Pass 5, YAC 7</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at NO 48</td><td>D.Carter right guard to NO 46 for 2 yards (C.Jordan).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 8 at NO 46</td><td>D.Orlovsky pass short right to B.Eldridge to NO 42 for 4 yards (C.Jordan). Pass 2, YAC 2</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 4 at NO 42</td><td>(Shotgun)
D.Orlovsky pass incomplete short right to P.Garcon. PENALTY on
IND-P.Garcon, Offensive Pass Interference, 10 yards, enforced at NO 42
- No Play.</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 14 at IND 48</td><td>(Shotgun) D.Orlovsky pass incomplete short middle to A.Collie (C.Jordan).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">4th and 14 at IND 48</td><td>P.McAfee punts 41 yards to NO 11, Center-J.Snow, out of bounds.</td><td></td><td></td></tr></tbody><thead><tr class="colhead" valign="top"><th colspan="4">DRIVE TOTALS: IND 7, NO 62, 9 plays, 33 yards, 5:23 elapsed</th></tr></thead><thead><tr class="team-color-strip"><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2); text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" colspan="2"><a name="New Orleans"></a>New Orleans Saints at 6:41</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126);">IND</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2);">NOR</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at NO 11</td><td>P.Thomas right guard to NO 13 for 2 yards (P.Wheeler).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 8 at NO 13</td><td>P.Thomas right guard to NO 22 for 9 yards (D.Caldwell; T.Johnson).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at NO 22</td><td>D.Sproles right guard to NO 26 for 4 yards (J.Lefeged).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 6 at NO 26</td><td>D.Sproles right guard to NO 28 for 2 yards (J.Lefeged).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 4 at NO 28</td><td>P.Thomas right guard to NO 31 for 3 yards (D.Muir).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">4th and 1 at NO 31</td><td>T.Morstead punts 53 yards to IND 16, Center-J.Drescher. B.White pushed ob at IND 29 for 13 yards (R.Humber).</td><td></td><td></td></tr></tbody><thead><tr class="colhead" valign="top"><th colspan="4">DRIVE TOTALS: IND 7, NO 62, 5 plays, 20 yards, 3:45 elapsed</th></tr></thead><thead><tr class="team-color-strip"><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126); text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" colspan="2"><a name="Indianapolis"></a>Indianapolis Colts at 2:44</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126);">IND</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2);">NOR</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at IND 29</td><td>D.Brown right end to IND 30 for 1 yard (M.Wilson).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 9 at IND 30</td><td>D.Brown left guard to IND 30 for no gain (S.Rogers).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 9 at IND 30</td><td>D.Brown left end to NO 46 for 24 yards (J.Amaya).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at NO 46</td><td>D.Brown right guard to NO 36 for 10 yards (J.Amaya; J.Casillas).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">
</td><td>End of Game</td></tr></tbody></table></td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1Home">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1Away">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1Home">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>

Drez
12-15-2011, 06:18 PM
</P>

What the **** are you even talking about?</P>

We've only had one game where we didn't have a realistic shot of making a comeback.</P>

Additionally, to show how you make absolutely no sense... If they were going to do that, why wouldn't notice that Rodgers, Brees, and Brady have racked up a bunch of yards late in wins where other QBs would have been pulled.</P>

</P>

Drez
12-15-2011, 06:21 PM
If i said something that was a lie to troll, then ok. but i did not.</P>

Ok, if it wasn't a lie, then it sure as hell was a falsehood.</P>

In what games this season would have/should have Eli been pulled late?</P>

I dare you to name more than one.</P>

</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 06:22 PM

oops wrong year

</td>
<td width="100"><table class="mod-data mod-pbp" border="1" width="100%"><thead><tr bgcolor="#555555"><td colspan="4" style="padding: 0pt; text-align: center;"><div class="mod-header" style="border: medium none ;"><h4>4th Quarter Play by Play</h4></div></td></tr></thead><thead><tr class="team-color-strip"><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2); text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" colspan="2"><a name="New Orleans"></a>New Orleans Saints at 0:24</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126);">IND</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2);">NOR</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 6 at NO 46</td><td>M.Ingram right tackle to IND 49 for 5 yards (K.Thomas).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 1 at IND 49</td><td>M.Ingram left end pushed ob at IND 29 for 20 yards (A.Bethea).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at IND 29</td><td>P.Thomas left guard to IND 18 for 11 yards (J.Powers).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at IND 18</td><td>D.Sproles left end to IND 16 for 2 yards (P.Angerer).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 8 at IND 16</td><td class="bi"><span class="greenfont">D.Sproles right tackle for 16 yards, TOUCHDOWN.</span></td><td class="bi" align="center">7</td><td class="bi" align="center">54</td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">
</td><td class="bi"><span class="greenfont">J.Kasay extra point is GOOD, Center-J.Drescher, Holder-C.Daniel.</span></td><td class="bi" align="center">7</td><td class="bi" align="center">55</td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td></td><td>T.Morstead kicks 65 yards from NO 35 to end zone, Touchback.</td><td></td><td></td></tr></tbody><thead><tr class="colhead" valign="top"><th colspan="4">DRIVE TOTALS: IND 7, NO 55, 6 plays, 58 yards, 2:58 elapsed</th></tr></thead><thead><tr class="team-color-strip"><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126); text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" colspan="2"><a name="Indianapolis"></a>Indianapolis Colts at 12:26</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126);">IND</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2);">NOR</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at IND 20</td><td class="bi"><span class="greenfont">C.Painter
pass deep middle intended for A.Collie INTERCEPTED by L.Torrence
[J.Charleston] at IND 42. L.Torrence for 42 yards, TOUCHDOWN.</span></td><td class="bi" align="center">7</td><td class="bi" align="center">61</td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">
</td><td class="bi"><span class="greenfont">J.Kasay extra point is GOOD, Center-J.Drescher, Holder-C.Daniel.</span></td><td class="bi" align="center">7</td><td class="bi" align="center">62</td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td></td><td>T.Morstead kicks 65 yards from NO 35 to end zone, Touchback.</td><td></td><td></td></tr></tbody><thead><tr class="colhead" valign="top"><th colspan="4">DRIVE TOTALS: IND 7, NO 62, 1 play, 42 yards, 0:00 elapsed</th></tr></thead><thead><tr class="team-color-strip"><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126); text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" colspan="2"><a name="Indianapolis"></a>Indianapolis Colts at 12:12</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126);">IND</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2);">NOR</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at IND 20</td><td>New quarterback for the Colts is #6 D.Orlovsky. D.Carter left tackle to IND 22 for 2 yards (T.Johnson; S.Rogers).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 8 at IND 22</td><td>D.Carter left tackle to IND 24 for 2 yards (T.Johnson; S.Rogers).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 11 at IND 19</td><td>(Shotgun) D.Orlovsky pass deep left to R.Wayne to IND 38 for 19 yards (T.Porter) [J.Amaya]. Pass 19, YAC 0</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at IND 38</td><td>D.Brown right end to IND 40 for 2 yards (J.Dunbar; T.Johnson).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 8 at IND 40</td><td>D.Orlovsky pass incomplete short right to B.Eldridge.</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 8 at IND 40</td><td>(Shotgun) D.Orlovsky pass short left to A.Collie ran ob at NO 48 for 12 yards (L.Torrence). Pass 5, YAC 7</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at NO 48</td><td>D.Carter right guard to NO 46 for 2 yards (C.Jordan).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 8 at NO 46</td><td>D.Orlovsky pass short right to B.Eldridge to NO 42 for 4 yards (C.Jordan). Pass 2, YAC 2</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 4 at NO 42</td><td>(Shotgun)
D.Orlovsky pass incomplete short right to P.Garcon. PENALTY on
IND-P.Garcon, Offensive Pass Interference, 10 yards, enforced at NO 42
- No Play.</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 14 at IND 48</td><td>(Shotgun) D.Orlovsky pass incomplete short middle to A.Collie (C.Jordan).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">4th and 14 at IND 48</td><td>P.McAfee punts 41 yards to NO 11, Center-J.Snow, out of bounds.</td><td></td><td></td></tr></tbody><thead><tr class="colhead" valign="top"><th colspan="4">DRIVE TOTALS: IND 7, NO 62, 9 plays, 33 yards, 5:23 elapsed</th></tr></thead><thead><tr class="team-color-strip"><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2); text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" colspan="2"><a name="New Orleans"></a>New Orleans Saints at 6:41</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126);">IND</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2);">NOR</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at NO 11</td><td>P.Thomas right guard to NO 13 for 2 yards (P.Wheeler).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 8 at NO 13</td><td>P.Thomas right guard to NO 22 for 9 yards (D.Caldwell; T.Johnson).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at NO 22</td><td>D.Sproles right guard to NO 26 for 4 yards (J.Lefeged).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 6 at NO 26</td><td>D.Sproles right guard to NO 28 for 2 yards (J.Lefeged).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 4 at NO 28</td><td>P.Thomas right guard to NO 31 for 3 yards (D.Muir).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">4th and 1 at NO 31</td><td>T.Morstead punts 53 yards to IND 16, Center-J.Drescher. B.White pushed ob at IND 29 for 13 yards (R.Humber).</td><td></td><td></td></tr></tbody><thead><tr class="colhead" valign="top"><th colspan="4">DRIVE TOTALS: IND 7, NO 62, 5 plays, 20 yards, 3:45 elapsed</th></tr></thead><thead><tr class="team-color-strip"><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126); text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" colspan="2"><a name="Indianapolis"></a>Indianapolis Colts at 2:44</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 65, 126);">IND</th><th style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-color: rgb(2, 2, 2);">NOR</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at IND 29</td><td>D.Brown right end to IND 30 for 1 yard (M.Wilson).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">2nd and 9 at IND 30</td><td>D.Brown left guard to IND 30 for no gain (S.Rogers).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">3rd and 9 at IND 30</td><td>D.Brown left end to NO 46 for 24 yards (J.Amaya).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="even" valign="top"><td width="135px">1st and 10 at NO 46</td><td>D.Brown right guard to NO 36 for 10 yards (J.Amaya; J.Casillas).</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="odd" valign="top"><td width="135px">
</td><td>End of Game</td></tr></tbody></table></td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1Home">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1Away">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<tr class="bgHdr1Home">
<td colspan="3">
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>
</td></tr>
<td width="90">
</td>
<td width="100">
</td>
<td>

doesn't have to be JUST the 4th quarter. How bout the 3rd quarter when they went up in the 40s.

Bottom line is that im sure even the great Dan Marino had some garbage time stats....

this is why i say u've mastered the Eli troll. Reading your points, you can make some decent argument - but the whole concept is still ridic lol

NoHuddle10

<th class="dright">
NYG </th>
<th class="dright">
NO </th>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
1st down at NYG43 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Linval Joseph. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
2nd down at NYG39 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Linval Joseph. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
3rd down at NYG36 </td>
<td class="dleft">
by Antrel Rolle. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
4th down at NYG34 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<th class="dright">
NYG </th>
<th class="dright">
NO </th>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
1st down at NYG35 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
2nd down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
3rd down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Ballard. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
4th down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<th class="dright">
NYG </th>
<th class="dright">
NO </th>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
1st down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Jason Pierre-Paul. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
2nd down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Linval Joseph. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
3rd down at NYG35 </td>
<td class="dleft">
</td>
<td class="dright">
</td>
<td class="dright">
</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">

</td>
<td class="dleft">

WHAT???? This isnt what I remember happening at all. I remember specifically being down by 20 and running the ball on first and second down.. I also remember the Saints up by 20, passing the ball on first and second down the drive right after.

Harooni
</p>

What the **** are you even talking about?</p>

We've only had one game where we didn't have a realistic shot of making a comeback.</p>

Additionally, to show how you make absolutely no sense... If they were going to do that, why wouldn't notice that Rodgers, Brees, and Brady have racked up a bunch of yards late in wins where other QBs would have been pulled.</p>

</p>

well what is your speculation as to why he was left out? and plz dont say espn is an eli hater.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 06:23 PM

<th class="dright">
NYG </th>
<th class="dright">
NO </th>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
1st down at NYG43 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Linval Joseph. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
2nd down at NYG39 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Linval Joseph. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
3rd down at NYG36 </td>
<td class="dleft">
by Antrel Rolle. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
4th down at NYG34 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<th class="dright">
NYG </th>
<th class="dright">
NO </th>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
1st down at NYG35 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
2nd down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
3rd down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Ballard. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
4th down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<th class="dright">
NYG </th>
<th class="dright">
NO </th>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
1st down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Jason Pierre-Paul. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">
2nd down at NYG40 </td>
<td class="dleft">
Linval Joseph. </td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
<td class="dright">

</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
3rd down at NYG35 </td>
<td class="dleft">
</td>
<td class="dright">
</td>
<td class="dright">
</td>
</tr>
<tr class="odd">

</td>
<td class="dleft">

WHAT???? This isnt what I remember happening at all. I remember specifically being down by 20 and running the ball on first and second down.. I also remember the Saints up by 20, passing the ball on first and second down the drive right after.

who cares.... all eli did was tally up 5 yards after going 1/4 which dragged his comp % down and rating lol

Harooni
12-15-2011, 06:25 PM
ok ok lets not bicker about this, when we all agree Eli should be in the Convo.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 06:27 PM
i got two more hours left at work harooni - u better keep me going

Drez
12-15-2011, 06:27 PM
</P>

We've only had one game where we didn't have a realistic shot of making a comeback.</P>

Additionally, to show how you make absolutely no sense... If they were going to do that, why wouldn't notice that Rodgers, Brees, and Brady have racked up a bunch of yards late in wins where other QBs would have been pulled.</P>

</P>

well what is your speculation as to why he was left out? and plz dont say espn is an eli hater.
</P>

That they only took the QB's that are "on pace" to break Marino's record. By on pace, I mean having a ypg avg that would bring them within 10 yards Marino's record.</P>

In fact, I've found ESPN mostly complimentary of Eli this season (at least on M&amp;M and Cowherd... Don't watch too much ESPN on TV).</P>

However, that still doesn't change the fact that your statementmakes no sense in any other way than trolling Eli.</P>

</P>

Harooni
12-15-2011, 06:31 PM

haha about to wrap it up

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 06:33 PM

haha about to wrap it up

son of a *****

NoHuddle10
12-15-2011, 06:37 PM
</P>

*</P>

</P>

That they only took the QB's that are "on pace" to break Marino's record. By on pace, I mean having a ypg avg that would bring them within 10 yards Marino's record.</P>

In fact, I've found ESPN mostly complimentary of Eli this season (at least on M&M and Cowherd... Don't watch too much ESPN on TV).</P>

However, that still doesn't change the fact that your statement*makes no sense in any other way than trolling Eli.</P>

*</P>

So the fact that Eli is on pace to throw for 5,053 yards, and Rodgers is on pace to throw for 5,076 yards made the difference?

Interesting...................

Drez
12-15-2011, 06:40 PM
</P>

</P>

</P>

In fact, I've found ESPN mostly complimentary of Eli this season (at least on M&amp;M and Cowherd... Don't watch too much ESPN on TV).</P>

However, that still doesn't change the fact that your statementmakes no sense in any other way than trolling Eli.</P>

</P>

So the fact that Eli is on pace to throw for 5,053 yards, and Rodgers is on pace to throw for 5,076 yards made the difference? Interesting...................</P>

Well, AR would fall within the 10 yard mark, no? lol</P>

Honestly, with the season he's having, even if he had Eli's yardage, they'd still talk about him.</P>

Honestly, I really don't know why Eli wasn't in the discussion, however, I don't think it was some kind of intentional dis against him.</P>

buddy33
12-15-2011, 06:41 PM
At the pace they are on, only 1 QB will break the record and the others will surpass the old record that Marino set.

Harooni
12-15-2011, 06:43 PM
</p>

What the **** are you even talking about?</p>

We've only had one game where we didn't have a realistic shot of making a comeback.</p>

Additionally, to show how you make absolutely no sense... If they were going to do that, why wouldn't notice that Rodgers, Brees, and Brady have racked up a bunch of yards late in wins where other QBs would have been pulled.</p>

</p>

</p>

That they only took the QB's that are "on pace" to break Marino's record. By on pace, I mean having a ypg avg that would bring them within 10 yards Marino's record.</p>

In fact, I've found ESPN mostly complimentary of Eli this season (at least on M&amp;M and Cowherd... Don't watch too much ESPN on TV).</p>

However, that still doesn't change the fact that your statementmakes no sense in any other way than trolling Eli.</p>

</p>

So the fact that Eli is on pace to throw for 5,053 yards, and Rodgers is on pace to throw for 5,076 yards made the difference?

Interesting...................
i have to agree with No Cuddle on this one.

Weygand
12-15-2011, 06:47 PM
Who cares about stats and records?

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Hall of Fame?

GMenNY21
12-15-2011, 07:29 PM
Eli doesnt care , neither do I... facts r he is an elite QB this year

jax5338
12-15-2011, 07:33 PM

sweet deal. where do you work so i can apply for a job and just post on the GMB all day too lol? i need keesh but dont wanna do anything!

poppa smurph
12-15-2011, 07:46 PM
Hall of Fame?
Harooni or Eli?

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 07:50 PM

sweet deal. where do you work so i can apply for a job and just post on the GMB all day too lol? i need keesh but dont wanna do anything!

lol well im on my computer all day, right now im in OT too!YEAYYY!!!

im a helluva multitasker. Infact I have to do like 4 things at once or im not focused as weird as it sounds.

def not hiring - unless I get a new job I want and then i'll put a good word in for ya

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 07:51 PM
Hall of Fame?
Harooni or Eli?

theres more than one spot available in Canton

poppa smurph
12-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Hall of Fame?
Harooni or Eli?

</P>

Lol, could Rooni's bustinclude Tiki's arse somewhere around his lips??</P>

Eli's gonna get in I think. He's got a bloodline, a Super-Bowl and decent enough stats.</P>

So aslong as ESPN doesn't have an office there...</P>

jax5338
12-15-2011, 08:21 PM

im a helluva multitasker. Infact I have to do like 4 things at once or im not focused as weird as it sounds.

def not hiring - unless I get a new job I want and then i'll put a good word in for ya

haha thanks. my last job had all the good sites blocked. i mean, whats wrong with a little porno after lunch? if you dont wanna see then dont look!

giantsfan420
12-15-2011, 08:25 PM
if eli breaks that record it would kill harooni lol

Harooni
12-15-2011, 08:27 PM

MARINO IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE QB. it bothered me when peyton broke his single season td record.

eli may break this record and other qb's his other records, but that is going to happen in a league that has changed for a more successful passing game,.i accepted this already.

JMFP2
12-15-2011, 08:32 PM

MARINO IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE QB. it bothered me when peyton broke his single season td record.

eli may break this record and other qb's his other records, but that is going to happen in a league that has changed for a more successful passing game,.i accepted this already.

If Marino and Tiki Barber were on the Titanic, and you only had one extra seat in the lifeboat, what would you do.....?

giantfan#1
12-15-2011, 08:44 PM
I think Eli has peaked what do you think harooni

Harooni
12-15-2011, 08:49 PM

If Marino and Tiki Barber were on the Titanic, and you only had one extra seat in the lifeboat, what would you do.....?
id jump

Harooni
12-15-2011, 08:51 PM
I think Eli has peaked what do you think harooni well i thought maybe Eli was peaking last season , as 08 09 were similar , but i think having a kid has matured Eli in a way. So i dont think he has peaked yet, i dont know

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-15-2011, 09:15 PM
I think Eli has peaked what do you think harooni well i thought maybe Eli was peaking last season , as 08 09 were similar , but i think having a kid has matured Eli in a way. So i dont think he has peaked yet, i dont know
</P>

I knew this thread would bring Harooni out.</P>

</P>

Mission accomplished.</P>

RobCarpenter
12-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Hall of Fame?
Harooni or Eli?

</P>

Lol, could Rooni's bustinclude Tiki's arse somewhere around his lips??</P>

</P>

LOL!</P>

GCGiant
12-16-2011, 05:03 AM
im a helluva multitasker.

Funny you should mention multi-tasking. I was marveling over a girl just yesterday that I consider to be the world's greatest multi-tasker.

I was at the Waffle House in Charlotte, NC, off I-85, exit 20. The multi-tasker was the cook. It was a sight to behold.

MattMeyerBud
12-16-2011, 08:13 AM

haha thanks. my last job had all the good sites blocked. i mean, whats wrong with a little porno after lunch? if you dont wanna see then dont look!

haha yea they seem to get testy when u play the fetish sites, but if ur going for a good ol typicaly guy on girl on girl on girl with a monkey - they are okay with it here

MattMeyerBud
12-16-2011, 08:15 AM

OMG! I didn't know you liked Marino that much!

I hope Eli doesn't break it, i dont want you to hate him anymore

MattMeyerBud
12-16-2011, 08:16 AM
im a helluva multitasker.

Funny you should mention multi-tasking. I was marveling over a girl just yesterday that I consider to be the world's greatest multi-tasker.

I was at the Waffle House in Charlotte, NC, off I-85, exit 20. The multi-tasker was the cook. It was a sight to behold.

are you trying to tell us you had a gangbang at the Waffle House?

Drez
12-16-2011, 08:51 AM
im a helluva multitasker. Funny you should mention multi-tasking. I was marveling over a girl just yesterday that I consider to be the world's greatest multi-tasker. I was at the Waffle House in Charlotte, NC, off I-85, exit 20. The multi-tasker was the cook. It was a sight to behold.</P>

Having had worked in restaurants for the better part of 20 years, all cooks (at least good ones) must be multitaskers. </P>

JPP
12-16-2011, 11:29 AM

Yeah that is Eli's mistake I guess maybe he should have just let those other teams beat us then he'd get recognition for his passing with the elite guys.....is that sarcastic enough because I don't know how to turn that red. lol