PDA

View Full Version : Will Osi return to play this season???

GIANTS740ilbmw
12-15-2011, 06:18 PM
How badly sprained could his ankle get?????
Even a broken akle could heal in approx 4 wks????
I don't remember any replays of his ankle getting Mega-Rolled like Big Ben's ankle last weekend???
Or maybe there is more to these games missed than we know about???
All I know is if I was a pro football player, I would do ANYTHING I could to get back on the field to help my team-mates Ball Out!!!

giantscolombia
12-15-2011, 06:21 PM
I don't remember any replays of his ankle getting Mega-Rolled like Big Ben's ankle last weekend???
All I know is if I was a pro football player, I would do ANYTHING I could to get back on the field to help my team-mates Ball Out!!!. Hopefully that heartless buffon is not here next year...

titwio
12-15-2011, 06:22 PM
Adrian Peterson has missed 3 games so far with an ankle sprain and is expected to return this week....Also Darren Mcfadden has missed 7 games with a foot sprain....Sprains are not that easy to recover from. I expect Osi to return most likely playoff time (If they make it).

Better he gets it rested now in case they do make the playoffs but for now JPP is doing just fine.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 06:24 PM
All I know is if I was a pro football player, I would do ANYTHING I could to get back on the field to help my team-mates Ball Out!!!

i'll tell ya

Osi crossed himself out for 2-4 the day after on a sprained ankle.

Ben just made him look like a *****. Wheres burier when u need him? THIS is the guy he should be killing

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 06:25 PM
Adrian Peterson has missed 3 games so far with an ankle sprain and is expected to return this week. I expect Osi to return most likely playoff time (If they make it).

Better he gets it rested in case they do make the playoffs but for now JPP is doing just fine.

AP is in a pointless season and did everything he could to try and play.. he just couldn't do it...

Osi threw the towel in right away

NWKEffectElement
12-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Adrian Peterson has missed 3 games so far with an ankle sprain and is expected to return this week. I expect Osi to return most likely playoff time (If they make it).

Better he gets it rested in case they do make the playoffs but for now JPP is doing just fine.

AP is in a pointless season and did everything he could to try and play.. he just couldn't do it...

Yea it sucks because of Tuck's injuries also. I would love Kiwi back at DE, but then who replaces him at LB?

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 06:31 PM

Yea it sucks because of Tuck's injuries also. I would love Kiwi back at DE, but then who replaces him at LB?

I got no problem with leaving Kiwi at LB and letting Tolly go.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 06:32 PM

I got no problem with leaving Kiwi at LB and letting Tolly go.

NoHuddle10
12-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Better question......

Will Osi ever play another down for us?

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 06:35 PM
Better question......

na

he'll be traded.

NoHuddle10
12-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Better question......

na

he'll be traded.

I agree. Maybe if we make a deep run in the playoffs we see him again. If not, thanks for the memories Osi...

titwio
12-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Better question......

na

he'll be traded.

If the Giants make the playoffs Osi will play. I can't guarantee it but it's definitely more than likely.

NWKEffectElement
12-15-2011, 06:39 PM

I got no problem with leaving Kiwi at LB and letting Tolly go.*

True indeed because one thing that is constant with Tolly is effort. Sadly we can't say the same for our all-pro DEs this season. Another thing that worries me is the depth after Tolly. Him and JPP wore down the first Skins game.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 06:40 PM
Better question......

na

he'll be traded.

If the Giants make the playoffs Osi will play. I can't guarantee it but it's definitely more than likely.

he may miss the season for a sprained pinky i heard

RoanokeFan
12-15-2011, 06:42 PM

i'll tell ya

Ben just made him look like a *****. Wheres burier when u need him? THIS is the guy he should be killing

OH YES, let's enourage burier lol

GameTime
12-15-2011, 06:43 PM
Better question...... Will Osi ever play another down for us?

na

he'll be traded.

If the Giants make the playoffs Osi will play. I can't guarantee it but it's definitely more than likely.</P>

I hate to say it but I think thats what Osi is waiting for. To see if the Giants make the playoffs, Why risk more injury with a team that may not get in. I know that sounds very "conspiracy theory" of me but thats what I think.</P>

If he does come back is going to cry that JPP is getting more reps?? Or put him on the LDE and let Tuck ges some rest.</P>

RoanokeFan
12-15-2011, 06:45 PM
Better question......

na

he'll be traded.

Don't bet the mortgage payment on that.

RoanokeFan
12-15-2011, 06:56 PM

na

he'll be traded.

If the Giants make the playoffs Osi will play. I can't guarantee it but it's definitely more than likely.</p>

I hate to say it but I think thats what Osi is waiting for. To see if the Giants make the playoffs, Why risk more injury with a team that may not get in. I know that sounds very "conspiracy theory" of me but thats what I think.</p>

If he does come back is going to cry that JPP is getting more reps?? Or put him on the LDE and let Tuck ges some rest.</p>

Osi said he wouldn't play for the GIANTS this year when he went public with his flogging of Jerry Reese. As far as I'm concerned, he's done everything he can to make good on the threat.

Osi was banking on media and fan support to hopefully pressure the FO to pay or trade. He didn't get either in any significant way and then whined that he was seen as the "bad guy", which he was.

Personally, I'd IR him and put everyone out of their expectation misery as far as Osi is concerned.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 06:57 PM

i'll tell ya

lol its just confusing how he'll take tha tbattle on about Tuck and then let Osi go on this? I mean is there a more blatant case of being a vagine?

titwio
12-15-2011, 06:59 PM

na

he'll be traded.

If the Giants make the playoffs Osi will play. I can't guarantee it but it's definitely more than likely.</P>

*I hate to say it but I think thats what Osi is waiting for. To see if the Giants make the playoffs, Why risk more injury with a team that may not get in. I know that sounds very "conspiracy theory" of me but thats what I think.</P>

I get that same kind of vibe.

RoanokeFan
12-15-2011, 06:59 PM

i'll tell ya

lol its just confusing how he'll take tha tbattle on about Tuck and then let Osi go on this? I mean is there a more blatant case of being a vagine?

I just wanted to tweak your panties [;) I do agree, BTW

titwio
12-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Better question......

na

he'll be traded.

I wouldn't go that far lol....But I'd def be willing to sig bet it.

FBomb
12-15-2011, 07:02 PM
No. Osi will be tradedand we will get no more thana late 2nd round pick for him. Thinking Patriots.</P>

Good riddance. Osi's diva attitude is easier to stomach when he's sacking QB's and forcing fumbles. He's soft and resents being here.</P>

RoanokeFan
12-15-2011, 07:02 PM
Better question......

na

he'll be traded.

I wouldn't go that far lol....But I'd def be willing to sig bet it.

Not you've restored my faith lol

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 07:03 PM

i'll tell ya

I just wanted to tweak your panties [;) I do agree, BTW

impossible to do...

i'm commando like my name was rambo

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 07:04 PM
No. Osi will be tradedand we will get no more thana late 2nd round pick for him. Thinking Patriots.</p>

Good riddance. Osi's diva attitude is easier to stomach when he's sacking QB's and forcing fumbles. He's soft and resents being here.</p>

can't see us even getting that

FBomb
12-15-2011, 07:10 PM
No. Osi will be tradedand we will get no more thana late 2nd round pick for him. Thinking Patriots.</P>

Good riddance. Osi's diva attitude is easier to stomach when he's sacking QB's and forcing fumbles. He's soft and resents being here.</P>

</P>

Sure we will. Reese will hold tightfor a good pick and Osi does have the pass rushing skills, he just doesn't want to play here anymore. A change would be good for him and headcoaches recognize that. Patriots need pass rushers and Osi brings a lot to the table.</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 07:13 PM
No. Osi will be tradedand we will get no more thana late 2nd round pick for him. Thinking Patriots.</p>

Good riddance. Osi's diva attitude is easier to stomach when he's sacking QB's and forcing fumbles. He's soft and resents being here.</p>

</p>

Sure we will. Reese will hold tightfor a good pick and Osi does have the pass rushing skills, he just doesn't want to play here anymore. A change would be good for him and headcoaches recognize that. Patriots need pass rushers and Osi brings a lot to the table.</p>

its not that he doesn't want to play here, he just wants to be paid. I dont think he cares where he plays as long as the pay check is right. I can't see somebody willing to give him a contract like that and a 2nd round pick after another injury plagued season and a year older. Keep in mind, hes a speed rusher... we saw that speed slow down after that miami game

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 07:14 PM
don't get me wrong, i obviously hope to hell your right

i just don't think it'll happen. Teams will hold out and then Reese will just want to dump him and get the cancer off and get that 4 mil cleared from cap and he'll take what he can get.

buddy33
12-15-2011, 07:37 PM
First, some high ankle sprains last longer than a broken bone. For a DE that relies on a pushing off it to rush afte the QB it's not really hard to believe he needs to sit. Soft? Maybe injury prone is a Bette choice of words.

Second, if he can it would only be in his best interest to play and play well to try to get more money from whatever team he is traded to.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 07:45 PM
First, some high ankle sprains last longer than a broken bone. For a DE that relies on a pushing off it to rush afte the QB it's not really hard to believe he needs to sit. Soft? Maybe injury prone is a Bette choice of words.

Second, if he can it would only be in his best interest to play and play well to try to get more money from whatever team he is traded to.

less than 24 hours after getting the injury already declaring yourself out 2-4? no way man

buddy33
12-15-2011, 07:50 PM
I have been very hard on him for the way he went about his contract business but I just don't see why he would want to say he is hurt and he is not. What benefit is it to him?

JMFP2
12-15-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm expect 0% from Osi for the rest of the season.

GameTime
12-15-2011, 07:52 PM

na

he'll be traded.

I hate to say it but I think thats what Osi is waiting for. To see if the Giants make the playoffs, Why risk more injury with a team that may not get in. I know that sounds very "conspiracy theory" of me but thats what I think.</P>

I get that same kind of vibe.</P>

if they win this week you will see him start to practice. If they beat the Jets he will play vs Dallas...</P>

</P>

GameTime
12-15-2011, 07:53 PM
I have been very hard on him for the way he went about his contract business but I just don't see why he would want to say he is hurt and he is not. What benefit is it to him?</P>

It benefits him because teams alreadyknow what he can do. he doesnt need to show what he has to offer. Why risk further injury if the NYGs dont get in the playoffs. I have never said this about any NYG player until now....</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 07:56 PM
I have been very hard on him for the way he went about his contract business but I just don't see why he would want to say he is hurt and he is not. What benefit is it to him?

make a statement, because hes soft, not risk injury for a team that won't pay him?

I don't mind how he went about his contract- its the way it is. Its business

He tried to get one by the front office it just didn't work. I know sprained ankles can suck and absolutely linger but Osi is all about self - that much is clear

buddy33
12-15-2011, 07:57 PM
Yeah they know what he can do, but do they know he can fake an injury and quit?

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 07:58 PM
Yeah they know what he can do, but do they know he can fake an injury and quit?

???

Do you think thats far fetched?

buddy33
12-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Just saying I think that would hurt him come time to talk money with whoever he is with when his contract is up.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Just saying I think that would hurt him come time to talk money with whoever he is with when his contract is up.

i think he showed enough and doesn't care what happened. Somehow he feels like he doesn't owe the Giants anything. Thats the vibe im getting

rainierjef
12-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Wow... just wow </P>

we love him when hes forcing fumbles and hate him when he's injured</P>

we rip our players for contract disputes with the FO, but we dont say nothing when FO tries to **** a player over, thats has put in work to make this team better. </P>

and we boo our players as well, not judging your fanhood to this team but man... do we have the best fans in the world </P>

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 08:19 PM
Wow... just wow </p>

we love him when hes forcing fumbles and hate him when he's injured</p>

we rip our players for contract disputes with the FO, but we dont say nothing when FO tries to **** a player over, thats has put in work to make this team better. </p>

and we boo our players as well, not judging your fanhood to this team but man... do we have the best fans in the world </p>

welcome to NY

Osi has shown his true colors. If your a fan of his play thats fine, but stop pretending like saying your going to be out a month 15 hours later for a sprained ankle is normal.

It shows in even how he plays, if hes not able to but the defnsive tackle on a speed rush, what does he do?

He may be THEE most one-dimensional player in the NFL

rainierjef
12-15-2011, 08:26 PM
and thats fine im not saying hes the best all around DE but thats what most speed rushers are, he creates fumbles and hopefully we capatilize off them. whats his stats this year? </P>

first game home he got his first sack of the season and the whole stadium chanted Osi osi.... not hypocritical? every single giant fan hated his guts off season. </P>

who are you or me or the fan to tell osi what hes worth or to tell FO what he should be paid, and personally im tired of hearing we'll i have season ticket i deserve this, then stop buying season tickets there are others that would appreciate it more and not boo our players. </P>

i love this team and the players that go out there risking injury to play for this team, the posters on this message board who praised and called tuck the best thing since edible panties were boarderline ready to lynch him a couple games ago. </P>

this is all in my honest opinion and am not pin pointing anyone but it is getting ridiculous, and its not just or osi.</P>

</P>

ps. i know this is a message board lol </P>

GameTime
12-15-2011, 09:17 PM
Wow... just wow </P>

we love him when hes forcing fumbles and hate him when he's injured</P>

we rip our players for contract disputes with the FO, but we dont say nothing when FO tries to **** a player over, thats has put in work to make this team better. </P>

and we boo our players as well, not judging your fanhood to this team but man... do we have the best fans in the world </P>

</P>

loved Osi as a Giants fan. I didnt even care what he did with contract deal this season. But the way he has played and with more big money looming. I really think he is hanging low. I know high ankle sprains can be bad. But its just a feeling I have that he is waiting to see if the team gets in the playoffs then he will be OK to play. </P>

</P>

JMFP2
12-15-2011, 09:20 PM
It's a business to Osi.

He feels disrespected and lied to by Reese (which could be total B.S., but I wasn't in the room).

He's not going to play unless he's 100%, because otherwise he'd come off looking like a wreck (see Justin Tuck) and that would hurt his asking price in 2012.

I think Osi would be thrilled to go to a team like New Orleans, where he can become a 3rd down specialist playing in a big living room for megabucks.

RoanokeFan
12-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Wow... just wow </p>

we love him when hes forcing fumbles and hate him when he's injured</p>

we rip our players for contract disputes with the FO, but we dont say nothing when <font color="#0000FF">FO tries to **** a player over,</font> thats has put in work to make this team better. </p>

and we boo our players as well, not judging your fanhood to this team but man... do we have the best fans in the world </p>

To which player are you referring?

RobCarpenter
12-15-2011, 10:10 PM
<SPAN id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___ForumName><FONT size=1 face=Arial>Will Osi return to play this season???</FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN><FONT size=1 face=Arial>Does anyone really care? This guys been MIA more than he's played...and when he plays, he can be MIA for games at a time. </FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN><FONT size=1 face=Arial>We should have traded him earlier in his career, not sure what we could get for him now.</FONT></SPAN></P>

RoanokeFan
12-15-2011, 10:30 PM
<span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___ForumName"><font face="Arial" size="1">Will Osi return to play this season???</font></span></p>

<span><font face="Arial" size="1">Does anyone really care? This guys been MIA more than he's played...and when he plays, he can be MIA for games at a time. </font></span></p>

<span><font face="Arial" size="1">We should have traded him earlier in his career, not sure what we could get for him now.</font></span></p>

A six pack of RC Cola and a case of moon pies!

RobCarpenter
12-15-2011, 10:59 PM
<SPAN id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___ForumName><FONT size=1 face=Arial>Will Osi return to play this season???</FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN><FONT size=1 face=Arial>Does anyone really care? This guys been MIA more than he's played...and when he plays, he can be MIA for games at a time. </FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN><FONT size=1 face=Arial>We should have traded him earlier in his career, not sure what we could get for him now.</FONT></SPAN></P>

A six pack of RC Cola and a case of moon pies!
</P>

Sold!</P>