PDA

View Full Version : corey webster week 1-pff stat

craigjr007
09-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF

NYG CB Corey Webster has given up the most receiving yards in the NFL through Wk 1 - 127 on 5 catches

hope we turn it around next week

funkybudda
09-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF

NYG CB Corey Webster has given up the most receiving yards in the NFL through Wk 1 - 127 on 5 catches

hope we turn it around next week

yea, that was an epic fail on his part. Got burned multiple times, even by a unknown player as in Ogletree.

slipknottin
09-11-2012, 05:16 PM
PFF is a massive failure in terms of reviewing secondary play. They legitimately have no clue.

And Im not defending CWeb either. He had a bad game.

Giantsfan241
09-11-2012, 05:28 PM
on my first post back I will say that cweb needs to get off the sofa and stop eating the oreos and get his *** in practice

bearbryant
09-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Okay. He had a horrible game. Now what will he do about it. Sunday will tell us the answer. We've seen this guy blow hot and cold. Guys talk about him in glowing terms: ala Revis Island stuff, crazy stuff. However, He can play ball when he plays. Wake up Webby, the lights are on ya'. Go GIants!

nhpgiantsfan
09-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Okay. He had a horrible game. Now what will he do about it. Sunday will tell us the answer. We've seen this guy blow hot and cold. Guys talk about him in glowing terms: ala Revis Island stuff, crazy stuff. However, He can play ball when he plays. Wake up Webby, the lights are on ya'. Go GIants!

That's just it, he is too inconsistent. However, he gets way to much love on these boards. He can be very good, but he is hardly a top 10 CB, like so many here would like to claim.

Tmurda1984
09-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Its about time people starting opening their eyes. While people were blaming Coe and Tryon all week long, I been trying to tell everyone that Webster had the worst performance of all the defensive backs. I told everyone that he got burned by every starting Cowboy receiver, and these homers call me an idiot. I wish people would take the time to read my posts without insulting me. We can take Coe and Tryon out of the lineup but we wont improve until our veterans like Rolle and Webster step their game up. Too much inconsistency in the secondary...Thanks for those that are opening their eyes and trying not to be a total homer.

Bigbluefan77
09-11-2012, 09:26 PM
He definitely got burned way to many times this week, however he is the least I am worried about in our secondary knowing he has the capability to bounce right back and dominate

MattMeyerBud
09-11-2012, 09:27 PM
PFF is a massive failure in terms of reviewing secondary play. They legitimately have no clue.

And Im not defending CWeb either. He had a bad game.

Lol pff is bruttttallllll

jintsfan666
09-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Lol pff is bruttttallllll

As was Webb.

MattMeyerBud
09-11-2012, 10:35 PM
As was Webb.

He def was. Not sure who is worse though. Webby is typically pretty good, pff always sucks

bbdynasty
09-11-2012, 11:19 PM
I was pretty happy all things considered with how coe played. But that injury? ... what? how did that even happen? It's uncanny how injury prone our cb's are..

ELI_Iz_God
09-12-2012, 12:24 AM
Tape that stat on his locker on Sunday...see if he mans up to correct the problem

Captain Chaos
09-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Didn't need PFF to tell me what my eyes saw, he had a tough game. I'm sure the rest of the NFL will attack him with double moves now that he has shown a weakness to bite!

RagTime Blue
09-12-2012, 09:29 AM
He def was. Not sure who is worse though. Webby is typically pretty good, pff always sucks

So do quarterback ratings, but it always seems that the best QB's have very good ratings, and vice versa.

GameTime
09-12-2012, 09:36 AM
dont care. All CBs get smoked here and there......
he had a bad game...BFD....
move on to the Bucs

ELI_Iz_God
09-12-2012, 11:36 PM
dont care. All CBs get smoked here and there......
he had a bad game...BFD....
move on to the Bucs

It's disturbing how people today are so willing to shrug their shoulders and say whatever "bad day" "bad game" without caring about the "Why" I guess it's easier to just chalk it up to mediocrity and call it a day. If I ever reach a point in my life where I'm willing to settle for mediocrity I want someone to shoot me.