PDA

View Full Version : Orakpo "I'm going to light Brandon Jacobs up."

wrek537emc
12-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Supposedly, my friend in DC overheard orakpo in the barbershop talking junk about Jacobs "g*y" end zone dance...and how he was gonna light him up. I really hope it's the other way around!

MikeIsaGiant
12-15-2011, 10:54 PM
He was in the same barbershop as orakpo? Cool

Drez
12-15-2011, 11:00 PM
Supposedly, my friend in DC overheard orakpo in the barbershop talking junk about Jacobs "g*y" end zone dance...and how he was gonna light him up. I really hope it's the other way around!</P>

Didn't Ray Lewis say something about lighting Jacobs up before getting lit up by Jacobs?</P>

G-Men Surg.
12-15-2011, 11:09 PM
Supposedly, my friend in DC overheard orakpo in the barbershop talking junk about Jacobs "g*y" end zone dance...and how he was gonna light him up. I really hope it's the other way around!

LOL , I think he's talking about the Neanderthal guy that got creamed playing scrabble. LMAO.

Razur
12-15-2011, 11:12 PM
Well first off ..if you start of with "supposedly", that implies even you don't belive your so called friend BS story either...'Cause " SERIOUSLY...I don't

GMENAGAIN
12-15-2011, 11:14 PM
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face . . . .

myles2424
12-15-2011, 11:16 PM
Well first off ..if you start of with "supposedly", that implies even you don't belive your so called friend BS story either...'Cause " SERIOUSLY...I don't lol.....idk, I live in Tampa & see bucs in barber shops,malls,clubs,ect All the time not uncommon to be around athletes....

bleedinblue27
12-15-2011, 11:19 PM
I have this friend, who knows a guy, who's brother knows some guy.................gotta love it!!</P>

</P>

GO BLUE!!!</P>

Razur
12-15-2011, 11:20 PM
I have this friend, who knows a guy, who's brother knows some guy.................gotta love it!!</P>

*</P>

GO BLUE!!!</P>
And so on and so on and so on and so on

ny06
12-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face . . . .</P>

Exactly..</P>

Jacobs is no punk, out of every Giant he is the one not to mess with. </P>

He is playing with a mean streak as of late, and his play has shown it. </P>

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.441910!/img/httpImage/image.jpg</P>

wrek537emc
12-15-2011, 11:52 PM
Actually, my friend posted a pic of him with orakpo on his Facebook today. I wasn't there to hear the conversation, so I'm saying "supposedly" becuz i'm a secondhand source. His pic verifies to me, that his story was legit.

EJ Blue
12-15-2011, 11:58 PM
Orakpo must be lighting up some weed if he thinks he's gonna light up Jacobs.

in b4 both of them get thrown out the game. Was it Haynesworth that Jacobs punched in the facemask a year or two ago? lol

NYfanatic
12-16-2011, 12:12 AM
Well first off ..if you start of with "supposedly", that implies even you don't belive your so called friend BS story either...'Cause " SERIOUSLY...I don't lol.....idk, I live in Tampa &amp; see bucs in barber shops,malls,clubs,ect All the time not uncommon to be around athletes....
Thats mad cool. The closest I get to the gmen is when the they come to the training camp in albany they will go to bars at times and go to the local Crossgates mall and walmart from time to time. my uncle saw Ahmad Bradshaw and Jacobs buying a big tv from walmart. When they come back I hope they take a trip to colonie center and see the store I work at called sportszone. I think it would be mad cool if they came in.

Brandon jacobs
12-16-2011, 12:44 AM
We need to dispatch with the redskins and go from there

myles2424
12-16-2011, 12:45 AM
Well first off ..if you start of with "supposedly", that implies even you don't belive your so called friend BS story either...'Cause " SERIOUSLY...I don't lol.....idk, I live in Tampa & see bucs in barber shops,malls,clubs,ect All the time not uncommon to be around athletes....
Thats mad cool. The closest I get to the gmen is when the they come to the training camp in albany they will go to bars at times and go to the local Crossgates mall and walmart from time to time. my uncle saw Ahmad Bradshaw and Jacobs buying a big tv from walmart. When they come back I hope they take a trip to colonie center and see the store I work at called sportszone. I think it would be mad cool if they came in.
yea, it's ironic, my time living in Florida (Strahan,Toomer,Osi,Tiki) I've actually met more Giants here than I ever did in Ny....

ebick
12-16-2011, 01:08 AM

LOL , I think he's talking about the Neanderthal guy that got creamed playing scrabble. LMAO.

Brian, your words are hurtful!

JMFP2
12-16-2011, 01:08 AM

Exactly..</P>

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.441910!/img/httpImage/image.jpg</P>

</P>

Agreed....about time this running game developed some ****ing attitude.</P>

BigBlue wins
12-16-2011, 09:02 AM
Do they play Madden together too?

timmytimm3
12-16-2011, 09:34 AM
I'd love for Orakpo to try laying a big hit and Jacobs puts a move on him and burns him for a TD.

BParcells777
12-16-2011, 01:43 PM
This is the most hilarious Quote I've ever seen from an NFL Pro

He better stick to the 125 lbs Neanderthal......LOL

If he is hit by Brandon at speed he will be calling for the trainer

If he catches Brandon in the backfield, Brandon will fall like a tree.......hardly a light up

burier
12-16-2011, 01:47 PM
Supposedly, my friend in DC overheard orakpo in the barbershop talking junk about Jacobs "g*y" end zone dance...and how he was gonna light him up. I really hope it's the other way around!</P>

Didn't Ray Lewis say something about lighting Jacobs up before getting lit up by Jacobs?</P>

the last time Ray played us was in 2008 and leading up to the game he sounded kinda scared of Jacobs to me.

giants2thebowl
12-16-2011, 02:06 PM
the one person who i hopes finds this out is jacobs. Completely different playerwhen he's runnin angry!!

radar-ray
12-16-2011, 02:11 PM
If this ol moves peole like the last 2 games, BJ will be giving out some punishment. However, keep in mind that the Skins will be focused on stopping him, so our Ol needs to play their A game.

BigBlue wins
12-16-2011, 02:34 PM
If this ol moves peole like the last 2 games, BJ will be giving out some punishment. However, keep in mind that the Skins will be focused on stopping him, so our Ol needs to play their A game.

We just need enough of the run to set up the pass

mcillo
12-16-2011, 02:58 PM
Orakpo must be lighting up some weed if he thinks he's gonna light up Jacobs.

in b4 both of them get thrown out the game. Was it Haynesworth that Jacobs punched in the facemask a year or two ago? lol
No, that was Vince Wilfork and for once I was glad he got up into that fat slob`s face.

egyptian420
12-16-2011, 03:03 PM
Orakpo's probably been the biggest disappointment this season on that defense, he hasn't done squat. Barely any sacks or tackles, the guy's been a ghost all season.

Source: my fantasy team

BParcells777
12-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Let him back up into coverage and take on Jacobs at full speed in the secondary Mano Mano

I think Jacobs would knock his lights out......He has to understand Brandon has a skull as thick as a brick......Okapro would have a significant permanent Scrabble deficiency

Kruunch
12-16-2011, 03:37 PM

Has Orakpo SEEN his own Geico commercial?

Talk about g*y.

Is she Conan's wife?
12-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Well first off ..if you start of with "supposedly", that implies even you don't belive your so called friend BS story either...'Cause " SERIOUSLY...I don't

I believe it. I live in NOVA and I have a pretty good idea of which barbershop it was. A lot of the 'Skins players go there. As for what was said...why wouldn't you believe that? What would you expect an NFL player to say, to someone that's likely one of their fans, about their upcomming opponent? "gee, that Brandon Jacobs is probably going to trample me. Maybe I'll call in sick".

Roosevelt
12-16-2011, 04:24 PM
The subject line should read:

Friend: Orakpo states he'll light Jacobs up

Ntegrase96
12-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face . . . .</p>

Exactly..</p>

Jacobs is no punk, out of every Giant he is the one not to mess with. </p>

He is playing with a mean streak as of late, and his play has shown it. </p>

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.441910%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg</p>

I actually kind of disagree with this. He picks his battles. He tends to back down when the guy who's in his face is bigger than him.

I don't think Orakpo will shut him up because what the hell has Orakpo ever done? But to me Jacobs is just the guy that's going to pick on the secondary.

There are several guys on your defense I would consider to be the top dog of your team over Jacobs.

ny06
12-16-2011, 04:35 PM

Exactly..</P>

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.441910%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg</P>

I actually kind of disagree with this. He picks his battles. He tends to back down when the guy who's in his face is bigger than him.

I don't think Orakpo will shut him up because what the hell has Orakpo ever done? But to me Jacobs is just the guy that's going to pick on the secondary.

There are several guys on your defense I would consider to be the top dog of your team over Jacobs.
</P>

I disagree completely. </P>

He has gotten in the face of Albert Haynesworth and Vince Wilfork just to name a few. </P>

</P>

Ntegrase96
12-16-2011, 04:40 PM

Exactly..</p>

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.441910%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg</p>

</p>

I disagree completely. </p>

He has gotten in the face of Albert Haynesworth and Vince Wilfork just to name a few. </p>

</p>

Didn't see the Wilfork incident, but I remember the Haynesworth fight quite well. He got into it with Deangelo Hall (in which he aggressively went after the 5'10 190lb corner) and then Haynesworth comes over and starts throwing punches at him. Jacobs defended himself, but backed out pretty quickly and continued to back away as his teammates 'held him back'.

There was a clear change in aggression once Fat Albert got into it.

ny06
12-16-2011, 04:46 PM

Exactly..</P>

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.441910%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg</P>

</P>

I disagree completely. </P>

He has gotten in the face of Albert Haynesworth and Vince Wilfork just to name a few. </P>

</P>

Didn't see the Wilfork incident, but I remember the Haynesworth fight quite well. He got into it with Deangelo Hall (in which he aggressively went after the 5'10 190lb corner) and then Haynesworth comes over and starts throwing punches at him. Jacobs defended himself, but backed out pretty quickly and continued to back away as his teammates 'held him back'.

</P>

You're looking at it like he is scared or intimidated, I look at it like what does he gain with fighting other then a penalty.</P>

This is the same player that has knocked Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher on their butts. </P>

This preseason he got into it with Muhammad Wilkerson of the Jets. </P>

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zx8n4g.jpg</P>

Ntegrase96
12-16-2011, 05:01 PM

Exactly..</p>

</p>

I disagree completely. </p>

He has gotten in the face of Albert Haynesworth and Vince Wilfork just to name a few. </p>

</p>

</p>

You're looking at it like he is scared or intimidated, I look at it like what does he gain with fighting other then a penalty.</p>

This is the same player that has knocked Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher on their butts. </p>

This preseason he got into it with Muhammad Wilkerson of the Jets. </p>

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zx8n4g.jpg</p>

What did he have to gain from getting in Hall's face after he was already on the ground? And swinging? Of course I'm going to look at it like he's scared. That incident is typical of what happens in High School cafeterias across the country with bullies. Pick on the little guy, leave the Jocks alone.

But hey, you've shown me a few scuffles he's been into with some bigger guys, so I'll take back what I said. Was mostly just basing it off of that incident with Haynesworth and the fact that he doesn't get into the faces of Ware, Ratliff, or any of the bigger guys on our D. But you know he's going to let the little guys hear it when he runs into them.

JMGGIANTS
12-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Exactly, when I was 21yrs. old I lived in New Orleans in 1984-1985 I bumped into Saint players all the time. Like Tampa it is a small city so there was usually 1-2 hot night clubs at any given time and those were the places you would bump into athletes.

At clubs I had disucssions with Ken Stabler, Bruce Clark. Bumped into Hoby Brenner, Guido Merkens, Morten Anderson, etc. Also attended Mardi Gras ball and had drinks/disussion with Hokie Gajan RB and Dave Hill center (NJ guy and ex Giant). Got to shake hands with Rudy Vallee (famous actor in his day) as well that night.

Kruunch
12-16-2011, 05:53 PM
I once sniffed the dirty underwear of the janitor who used to clean up the locker room at the old Giants Stadium.

JMGGIANTS
12-16-2011, 05:58 PM
If I was you I wouldn't have admitted or shared that story.

Kruunch
12-16-2011, 06:03 PM

Get your own 15 minutes of fame.

(yes I sniffed them for 15 minutes)

JMGGIANTS
12-16-2011, 06:05 PM

(yes I sniffed them for 15 minutes)

LOL

TopleyBird
12-16-2011, 06:11 PM
I can't believe such a learned scrabble master would the word "gay" in a derogatory manner like a 13-year-old boy would.

giantsforce
12-16-2011, 06:14 PM

(yes I sniffed them for 15 minutes)I guess it must have been worth it to sniff them for 15 min. Now we see the side effects of it in your post!