PDA

View Full Version : Why did Plaxico want to go to Philly?

AllTuckedUp
12-16-2011, 03:09 AM
Just read he was wearing an Eagles hat when he got out of prison. Was it to be with Vick?

redbeardxxv
12-16-2011, 03:17 AM
Just read he was wearing an Eagles hat when he got out of prison. Was it to be with Vick?

wow, did you just get out of jail too?? Damn, man, where ya been all season?
Yeah, he was wearing a Philly hat, and wanted to go to Philly, but Philly never made an offer. Never even worked him out.
He used the Giants to bump his price up, then checked in with SF and then signed with the Jests.
Vick visited him in Jail, and campaigned for him in Philly, so I think he felt some sort of connection. In fact, he still talks to Vick, and was commenting recently about his trip this week to Philly.

myles2424
12-16-2011, 03:28 AM

Yeah, he was wearing a Philly hat, and wanted to go to Philly, but Philly never made an offer. Never even worked him out.
He used the Giants to bump his price up, then checked in with SF and then signed with the Jests.
Vick visited him in Jail, and campaigned for him in Philly, so I think he felt some sort of connection. In fact, he still talks to Vick, and was commenting recently about his trip this week to Philly.Hey did you guys hear Steve smith signed the eagles? & boss with the raiders?!? What the hell??

greenca190
12-16-2011, 03:59 AM
Why is Boothe and Petrus starting over O'Hara and Seubert?

BigBlueFanNJ
12-16-2011, 05:46 AM
Lax gun laws!!! By the way Reagen was shot!!!

SweetZombieJesus
12-16-2011, 08:50 AM
it was a Phillies hat.

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/4df0db32cadcbb650f0b0000/plaxico-eagles-phillies-prison.jpg

welcome to June

BlueJayC
12-16-2011, 10:11 AM
Man you guys are brutal......but I can't resist either- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo</P>

yatitle
12-16-2011, 10:11 AM
Cheesesteaks

Pakman
12-16-2011, 11:33 AM

Vick visited him in Jail, and campaigned for him in Philly, so I think he felt some sort of connection. In fact, he still talks to Vick, and was commenting recently about his trip this week to Philly.

LMAOOOO one of the best responses I have ever seen on these boards

myles2424
12-16-2011, 02:17 PM
Man you guys are brutal......but I can't resist either*- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo</P>Lol

burier
12-16-2011, 02:20 PM

He was wearing and eagles hat in prison because he wanted to be with vick hehehehehe!

egyptian420
12-16-2011, 02:27 PM
I heard Orton isn't starting anymore and Tebow will get the job, how do you guys think he'll fare?

slipknottin
12-16-2011, 02:28 PM
Entire team shot themselves in the leg, he fits right in

burier
12-16-2011, 02:30 PM
I heard Orton isn't starting anymore and Tebow will get the job, how do you guys think he'll fare?

I think Tebow till take alot of flack for his awkward throwing motion and poor completion percentage but will d***le fans with clutch performances to win games.

Book it.

Giantsin04
12-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Because he is a moron.

GIANTSACK
12-16-2011, 02:43 PM

Its because his name starts with a P. P is for plaxico.. plain and simple. all the hip hop people do it. when your name starts with D . some of them wear dallas cap.

burier
12-16-2011, 02:50 PM

Its because his name starts with a P. P is for plaxico.. plain and simple. all the hip hop people do it. when your name starts with D . some of them wear dallas cap.

thats not right.

Giantsin04
12-16-2011, 02:55 PM

****!! You telling me I have to get a Texas Rangers Hat? Any other places start with T that have a team?

GIANTSACK
12-16-2011, 02:58 PM

****!! You telling me I have to get a Texas Rangers Hat? Any other places start with T that have a team?

YEah.. sound silly but thats what people do ..
I see alot of people do it. I dont bc its not my style. I work in a big company and i see it all the time. its the HIP HOP community.

egyptian420
12-16-2011, 03:00 PM

I think Tebow till take alot of flack for his awkward throwing motion and poor completion percentage but will d***le fans with clutch performances to win games.

Book it.
no way...I say he loses his first 4 games and they get rid of him...I personally think they're just trying to prove to the fans that he's not the real deal

GMENAGAIN
12-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Make no mistake about it . . . . he would have gone toany team that was willing to pay him the most money