PDA

View Full Version : Will the Black Unicorn Roll this week?

Captain Chaos
09-12-2012, 05:34 AM
The Bucs have quick but undersized LBs, do you think that Bennet will be able to use his size and take advantage of some miss matches this weekend?

MrDenmark
09-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Quick LBs should give us more yards in the running game. By conventional means they should be better at coverage but worse at run stopping.

You are right, but knowing our coaches I expect him to excel in blocking the same LBs also.

Mistanihan
09-12-2012, 10:04 AM
I'm hoping Bradshaw and Wilson have a field day on those fools Sunday. Getting Bennette going on some PA seam routes or leakouts would be awesome.
We need some hard hitting plays this week. I'm feeling it.

BillTheGreek
09-13-2012, 09:38 AM
The 3 B's * Bennett,* Bradshaw and* Barden, will all do their Part, But Look for the Black Unicorn to Explode !Especially in the End Zone!

GO GIANTS !

Greg Schiano
09-13-2012, 09:39 AM
Our Bennett is having a friendly wager with your Bennett. Good times.

I'm just glad you don't have real Unicorns. The last time I saw a real one, the Broncos traded him to the Jets.

giantsfam04
09-13-2012, 09:43 AM
Where did that black unicorn nick name come from, I dont get it.

Dwinsballgames
09-13-2012, 09:47 AM
It came from bennett himself. I guss you could say he is the self-proclaimed black unicorn. Gotta love that guy.

giantsfam04
09-13-2012, 09:48 AM
I wonder what the meaning is behind it if any, just wondering.

egyptian420
09-13-2012, 09:55 AM
The 3 B's * Bennett,* Bradshaw and* Barden, will all do their Part, But Look for the Black Unicorn to Explode !Especially in the End Zone!

GO GIANTS !
I'm not sure if Barden will be seeing the ball that much. Hixon is our 3rd and he did a darn good job last week doing that.

BillTheGreek
09-13-2012, 10:30 AM
I'm not sure if Barden will be seeing the ball that much. Hixon is our 3rd and he did a darn good job last week doing that.

Then Hixon it is ! *lol * ......As long we don't put a slacker in there ! *lol* ( I am a little disappointed not to see # 13 Barden play ,but what ever works )
Did you know we are going to have the BATTLE of the BROTHERS ! That should Very interesting ! ) ENJOY the GAME !

GO GIANTS !