PDA

View Full Version : Ratliff blows up at reporter, maybe connected to Hurd??

giantsfan420
12-16-2011, 04:44 AM
Ratliff was teammates with Sam Hurd for a couple years, and it has been stated by the Chicago and Dallas police that Hurd had double digit NFL players as clients...

I saw on NFL Network that Ratliff does not seem right and he blew up at a reporter and almost physically assaulted him before getting seperated by teammates...

This is pure speculation on my part, but could Ratliff be one of Hurds clients????

Ratliff plays with a lot of emotion on the field, but off it I have NEVER heard or seen him even make ANY sort of noise...now, all of a sudden, with Hurd being arrested, Ratliff coincidentally FREAKS OUT on a reporter???

Its Dallas too, I would NOT put it past there organization for something like this to happen.

giantsfan420
12-16-2011, 04:46 AM
like you could literally see Ratliffs got something going on upstairs, he physically just looked troubled and very unsettled. Again, pure speculation, but with the timing of his blowup at a reporter that literally got physical and had it not been for teammates would have been an assault with Hurd getting busted just yesterday, it just seems like more than coincidence.

again, ratliff has NEVER even drawn attention to himself off the field, and now for this to happen, i dunno, something seems odd and suspicious

also, ratliff was a 7th round draft choice i believe, but dude is a beast, why was he a 7th round pick? He played at Auburn or a big school I believe, did he drop to the 7th for some off field issues?...again, another odd coincidence? or maybe when he got to the NFL he LT'd it??

BigBlueFanNJ
12-16-2011, 05:40 AM
What do you call a drug ring in Chicago?

A huddle!!

TuckYou
12-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Michael Irvin needs to find a new dealer

GMENAGAIN
12-16-2011, 10:50 AM
You can't blame Hurd for being responsible and making plans for life after football . . . . .

Redeyejedi
12-16-2011, 10:59 AM
You can't blame Hurd for being responsible and making plans for life after football . . . . .Thats what I said. The NFL encourages these guys to invest there money so they dont go broke. What other business can u see profits like Cocaine dealing

giantman8493
12-16-2011, 11:01 AM
You can't blame Hurd for being responsible and making plans for life after football . . . . .Thats what I said. The NFL encourages these guys to invest there money so they dont go broke. What other business can u see profits like Cocaine dealingmeth

thegreatone
12-16-2011, 11:03 AM
like you could literally see Ratliffs got something going on upstairs, he physically just looked troubled and very unsettled. Again, pure speculation, but with the timing of his blowup at a reporter that literally got physical and had it not been for teammates would have been an assault with Hurd getting busted just yesterday, it just seems like more than coincidence.

again, ratliff has NEVER even drawn attention to himself off the field, and now for this to happen, i dunno, something seems odd and suspicious

also, ratliff was a 7th round draft choice i believe, but dude is a beast, why was he a 7th round pick? He played at Auburn or a big school I believe, did he drop to the 7th for some off field issues?...again, another odd coincidence? or maybe when he got to the NFL he LT'd it??just withdrawals

Ntegrase96
12-16-2011, 04:52 PM
He was asking him about the Sam Hurd issue. Maybe he implied something Ratliff didn't like.

titwio
12-16-2011, 05:04 PM
Michael Irvin needs to find a new dealer

I'm sure Irvin has multiple dealers....like in every area code.

giantsfan420
12-17-2011, 02:06 AM
He was asking him about the Sam Hurd issue. Maybe he implied something Ratliff didn't like.

i really think im onto something here. you are correct, it was reported that the reporter was asking about the hurd incident and "wouldn't back down to ratliff" when he was saying he wouldnt discuss it.

why would ratliff get so angry, to the point of assaulting a reporter, for simply being asked about hurd? tons of other players have been asked about it, wouldnt bears players react like ratliff did? ratliff physically looked distraught and this anger out burst which he has never displayed before in combination with this whole hurd incident is NOT a coincidence in my opinion.

ratliff is somehow connected to the whole hurd incident, i'd be willing to be on it.

BurnerNYG
12-17-2011, 02:23 AM
You can't blame Hurd for being responsible and making plans for life after football . . . . .Thats what I said. The NFL encourages these guys to invest there money so they dont go broke. What other business can u see profits like Cocaine dealingWhen will people learn? Unless you're the government... you cannot sell drugs in this country. I mean who won in that game? John Gotti? Frank Lucas? Nobody wins! There are way too many rats. Why not invest your money into building houses and helping people with not so perfect credit? Why not build community centers for the youth? There are so many options out there to help build wealth for a multi-millionaire that it's not even funny. That dude Hurd is a dumbass and deserves everything he got coming to him.

Ntegrase96
12-17-2011, 11:14 AM

i really think im onto something here. you are correct, it was reported that the reporter was asking about the hurd incident and "wouldn't back down to ratliff" when he was saying he wouldnt discuss it.

why would ratliff get so angry, to the point of assaulting a reporter, for simply being asked about hurd? tons of other players have been asked about it, wouldnt bears players react like ratliff did? ratliff physically looked distraught and this anger out burst which he has never displayed before in combination with this whole hurd incident is NOT a coincidence in my opinion.

ratliff is somehow connected to the whole hurd incident, i'd be willing to be on it.

Maybe. Found this though. It was on another cowboys board so I don't have the source link.

<span class="genmed">Attorney: Sam Hurd did not supply drugs to NFL players

Dec

12/16/2011 5:01:51 PM | More

The attorney for Sam Hurd disputed a report Thursday that police have a
list of NFL players in the “double-digits” the Bears receiver supplied
according to Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times.

Chicago sports radio station, 670 The Score, cited a law enforcement source in its initial report.

“I haven’t seen all the material,” L.A.-based attorney David Kenner
told the Sun-Times. “But we have seen nothing to support that
contention. We believe that is simply not the case.”

Hurd did not speak at his bond hearing Friday afternoon, but Kenner said Hurd wanted him to put one rumor to rest:

“With respect to the rumors that Sam was supplying drugs to other
members of the NFL, out of respect to the NFL, out of respect to his
teammates and out of respect to other players, he 100 percent denies
that allegation. It is patently and totally false.”

Bail was set at $100,000 for Hurd.

</span>