PDA

View Full Version : Will giants get burned again (Ware)

OX1
09-12-2012, 07:14 AM
"Ware will know every signal, audible, and formation that the team had in the playbook at the end of the preseason".

I sure hope they learned from that Wash game............

http://www.giants101.com/2012/09/11/new-york-giants-will-face-several-former-coaches-players-against-tampa-bay-buccaneers/

jakegibbs
09-12-2012, 07:39 AM
"Ware will know every signal, audible, and formation that the team had in the playbook at the end of the preseason".

http://www.giants101.com/2012/09/11/new-york-giants-will-face-several-former-coaches-players-against-tampa-bay-buccaneers/

Yes I can see him now standing by the D coordinator as we run the conventional huddle up; make your player changes based upon the play that's called from the sideline etc.. As he see's the player package he'll tell the D coordinator the play being called & he'll relay that out to the D captain & they will be ready to squash the play that been called. Doom dispair & agony on me......

OX1
09-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Yes I can see him now standing by the D coordinator as we run the conventional huddle up; make your player changes based upon the play that's called from the sideline etc.. As he see's the player package he'll tell the D coordinator the play being called & he'll relay that out to the D captain & they will be ready to squash the play that been called. Doom dispair & agony on me......

I guess the more I think about it, may not really matter, since I can guess the next play on our O more than 70% of the time anyway.

MrDenmark
09-12-2012, 08:25 AM
The player package does not signal any single play. It never does. Eli changes half the plays anyway.

Could mean a slight problem, but not something that should change the outcome of the game in any sense.

ozzie0075
09-12-2012, 08:36 AM
Also Mike Sullivan former Giants WR/QB coach is the offensive coordinator of the Bucs. So i'm sure he will be helping the Bucs D-Coordinator prep for the game. Its all part of the business Giants will just need to change their calls going into the game.

giantsfan420
09-12-2012, 08:39 AM
yeah TB is gonna have a lot of inside info on us. hopefully TC and KG get real creative and mix things up

RagTime Blue
09-12-2012, 08:53 AM
The article also mentions that Bill Sheridan is the Defensive Coordinator there. They're going to know us a lot better than we know them. Then again, everyone watched us play well into February, so it comes with the territory anyway.

ryan12
09-12-2012, 08:57 AM
if we are dumb enough not to mix things up and change signals tc and killdrive should be fired immediately

miked1958
09-12-2012, 10:29 AM
I think we should be more concerned we no longer have DJ to give Eli that extra few seconds in the pocket

ryan12
09-12-2012, 10:37 AM
I think we should be more concerned we no longer have DJ to give Eli that extra few seconds in the pocket

oh please ware sucks and im glad he is gone... are you saying ab cant block????

talbot
09-12-2012, 10:37 AM
If they execute their plays, this shouldn't be a problem.

Look at Parcells. Execution, execution, execution.

Greg Schiano
09-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Also Mike Sullivan former Giants WR/QB coach is the offensive coordinator of the Bucs. So i'm sure he will be helping the Bucs D-Coordinator prep for the game. Its all part of the business Giants will just need to change their calls going into the game.

Mike knows Eli way too well. He showed me a secret entrance he had created into Eli's house. Kind of creepy if you ask me.

MattMeyerBud
09-12-2012, 12:10 PM

if Cofield knew this stuff, then Ware def did as well.

got to hope the Giants don't stay stubborn