PDA

View Full Version : Why do people respond to Giggles posts/threads.. hes a troll nothing more

NYG4lifeNYK
09-17-2008, 06:52 PM
He says he's a Giants fan but we all know he's not. He's a troll of either Dallas or some team that really sucks so he pretends to be a Giants fan and constantly question and bash the Giants. How can you be a Giants fan if you constantly question our team. "Can our defense stop the cowboys?" "I really think the Giants will have to put up 40 pts against Dallas in order to win"

...<font color="#ff0000">Yea he sounds like a huge Giants fan to me.</font>

Jakk does a lot of this as well lol.

Giggles Returns
09-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Call out threads like this are not appreciated.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-17-2008, 06:57 PM
Did you have something to say? [:D]

NYG4lifeNYK
09-17-2008, 06:57 PM
Did you have something to say? [:D]

Gigglebytes
09-17-2008, 07:00 PM
Yes I said that call out threads are not appreciated.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-17-2008, 07:07 PM

It's not a call out thread. I was speaking to the entire "community"

I didn't say anything hurtful, I only spoke the truth and that is that people should not respond to your negative comments being that you're not a true Giants fan. you're maybe a bandwagon fan at best.

Gigglebytes
09-17-2008, 07:09 PM

I didn't say anything hurtful, I only spoke the truth and that is that people should not respond to your negative comments being that you're not a true Giants fan. you're maybe a bandwagon fan at best.

I am a true Giants fan and I have been one for most of my life. You can disagree with me but I think most of the questions I ask are legit.

Shockdisnation03
09-17-2008, 07:15 PM
DING DING DING !!! ROUND 2.....YOU READY ??? OK.......FIGHT !!!

NYG4lifeNYK
09-17-2008, 07:18 PM

<font size="4">I am a true Giants fan and I have been one for most of my life</font>. You can disagree with me but I think most of the questions I ask are legit.

Ok, so then ACT like it, or find a new message board. We don't need constant negativity around here, which is the only thing you contribute.

EliTheMann
09-17-2008, 07:18 PM
how does this guy keep getting banned and coming back?

Gigglebytes
09-17-2008, 07:20 PM

<font size="4">I am a true Giants fan and I have been one for most of my life</font>. You can disagree with me but I think most of the questions I ask are legit.

Ok, so then ACT like it, or find a new message board. We don't need constant negativity around here, which is the only thing you contribute.

Huh? I am acting like one. If I didn't show concern, that would mean that I don't care.

Shockdisnation03
09-17-2008, 07:22 PM
how does this guy keep getting banned and coming back?</P>

New Screen name or IP address one of the two. or both</P>

TrembleBeforeNewYork
09-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Alright. Guys look at it this way. Maybe he is a Giants fan. Maybe he's also the most pessimistic person to ever walk the earth. Who knows? The only question I have is why haven't the moderators banned his IP address yet?

NYG216
09-17-2008, 07:29 PM

Did you just respond to a post?

FBomb
09-17-2008, 07:42 PM
He's not a troll...........He's an..............</P>

http://apetronics.com/Images/attention_*****.jpg</P>

StarmanHaxor
09-17-2008, 08:10 PM
Because 95% of this board's posters are idiots that don't know how the internet works.

Seriously, many of these people need to stop posting and reading forums until they can learn how they work.

Moderator_J
09-17-2008, 08:45 PM
He says he's a Giants fan but we all know he's not. He's a troll of either Dallas or some team that really sucks so he pretends to be a Giants fan and constantly question and bash the Giants. How can you be a Giants fan if you constantly question our team. "Can our defense stop the cowboys?" "I really think the Giants will have to put up 40 pts against Dallas in order to win"

...<FONT color=#ff0000>Yea he sounds like a huge Giants fan to me.</FONT>

Jakk does a lot of this as well lol.

</P>

So the solution to make someone who is obviously STARVING for attention go away is to start a thread about them and give them exactly what they want?</P>

Duly noted. Good observation</P>

Not terribly bright, but......whatever...</P>