PDA

View Full Version : Just how well do you know your Giants?

Raptor22
12-16-2011, 10:23 AM
This is awesome:

Link (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204026804577098821455060382.html?m od=wsj_share_tweet)

laihovalo9
12-16-2011, 10:36 AM
"JPP could do anything he wants,"

so so true haha

MattMeyerBud
12-16-2011, 10:38 AM
On a team full of players who declared themselves NBA-worthy, Webster
was acknowledged for having the best all-around game. The Giants'
cornerback was an all-state guard in high school and he's so athletic
that when he was 12, he managed to fish a drowning Brandon Jacobs out of
a swimming pool (they were on the same AAU basketball team).

thats kinda crazy

but that may be my favorite article of all time

fourth&forever
12-16-2011, 11:10 AM
Amukamara has his dates pay for him. hahaha!

Seducer
12-16-2011, 11:19 AM
Thanks. Loved this.

Mercury
12-16-2011, 11:34 AM
fun article to read. Makes the players seem more like people and less like players.

burier
12-16-2011, 11:49 AM
nice

mr.hiroki
12-16-2011, 11:50 AM
Fun and interesting read; thanks for sharing!</P>

Eli TO Shockey
12-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Mitch Petrus got both black marks. The pugnacious and energetic left guard falls asleep easily, snores and has a big body. "And he's always moving, too," tight end Jake Ballard said. "You always know when Mitch is next to you."

Lol

Rusty192
12-16-2011, 01:55 PM
When I saw that Jacobs was voted for the best car I about died lol

Rusty192
12-16-2011, 01:56 PM

"Whenever I go out, I make the girls pay"

lol jackass

MattMeyerBud
12-16-2011, 02:01 PM

lol jackass

i should of stayed home and BS'd with u guys - that game sucked

SweetZombieJesus
12-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Awesome read.

They called Eli cheap for driving a Toyota Sequoia. He does Toyota commercials so he probably has that for free.

Gmen2005
12-16-2011, 02:47 PM
I totally forgot Deossie went to brown, and WOW Boothe went to Cornell? The Giants have some smart players on offense.

SweetZombieJesus
12-16-2011, 02:48 PM

I'd like to see a picture of Jacobs getting out of a GT-R

Providence
12-16-2011, 02:55 PM
I loved Pierre-Paul's answer for who he would let his sister date. Ha ha ha.

egyptian420
12-16-2011, 02:58 PM
lol great article

egyptian420
12-16-2011, 02:58 PM
fun article to read. Makes the players seem more like people and less like players.

+1

GMENAGAIN
12-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Good stuff . . ..

Raptor22
12-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Also, I think "pugnacious" is the perfect word for Petrus.

MikeIsaGiant
12-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Eli voted 5 for doing well on Jeapordy? I dont see it happening

guerilla
12-16-2011, 05:05 PM

Whoa! That's pimpish
"Gator don't play that!"
- Will Ferrell in *The Others*

Rusty192
12-16-2011, 05:08 PM

lol jackass

i should of stayed home and BS'd with u guys - that game sucked
lol I told you....

Rusty192
12-16-2011, 05:09 PM

I'd like to see a picture of Jacobs getting out of a GT-R
It's that "fastass" car we kept hearing about. lol

yoeddy
12-16-2011, 05:14 PM
>>Hearing the question, Couhglin chuckled, refused to answer himself and then when told his players named Manning as his favorite, burst out laughing and said, "That's bull!"

"The ones who play as hard as they can possible play and give you everything they've got are the ones I like the most," Coughlin finally said. "I have a bunch of favorites."<<<

So does that mean Coughlin doesn't think Eli plays as hard as he can and gives everything he's got??

(am surprised no one posted this earlier in the thread!) ;-)

Rusty192
12-16-2011, 05:33 PM
&gt;&gt;Hearing the question, Couhglin chuckled, refused to answer himself and then when told his players named Manning as his favorite, burst out laughing and said, "That's bull!"

"The ones who play as hard as they can possible play and give you everything they've got are the ones I like the most," Coughlin finally said. "I have a bunch of favorites."&lt;&lt;&lt;

So does that mean Coughlin doesn't think Eli plays as hard as he can and gives everything he's got??

(am surprised no one posted this earlier in the thread!) ;-)I didn't take it that way.

In essence he was including Manning in that group along with other players cause he does work hard.

yoeddy
12-16-2011, 05:35 PM
>>Hearing the question, Couhglin chuckled, refused to answer himself and then when told his players named Manning as his favorite, burst out laughing and said, "That's bull!"

"The ones who play as hard as they can possible play and give you everything they've got are the ones I like the most," Coughlin finally said. "I have a bunch of favorites."<<<

(am surprised no one posted this earlier in the thread!) ;-)I didn't take it that way.

In essence he was including Manning in that group along with other players cause he does work hard.

I was joking...

Rusty192
12-16-2011, 05:45 PM
&gt;&gt;Hearing the question, Couhglin chuckled, refused to answer himself and then when told his players named Manning as his favorite, burst out laughing and said, "That's bull!"

"The ones who play as hard as they can possible play and give you everything they've got are the ones I like the most," Coughlin finally said. "I have a bunch of favorites."&lt;&lt;&lt;

I was joking...No you weren't...

yoeddy
12-16-2011, 06:17 PM

Did you notice the ;-) at the end of my post?

Rusty192
12-16-2011, 06:20 PM

Did you notice the ;-) at the end of my post?lol I was joking as well. My apologies.

jaygoon
12-16-2011, 07:31 PM
On a team full of players who declared themselves NBA-worthy, Webster
was acknowledged for having the best all-around game. The Giants'
cornerback was an all-state guard in high school and he's so athletic
that when he was 12, he managed to fish a drowning Brandon Jacobs out of
a swimming pool (they were on the same AAU basketball team).

thats kinda crazy

but that may be my favorite article of all time

I was coming here to post to say the same thing! Awesome! such a small world some times...

Thanks for posting that, read the whole thing, loved it.

yoeddy
12-16-2011, 10:57 PM

Did you notice the ;-) at the end of my post?lol I was joking as well. My apologies.

No you weren't...

Rusty192
12-16-2011, 11:04 PM

No you weren't...You right..............I wasn't...

fourth&forever
12-16-2011, 11:44 PM

No you weren't...You right..............I wasn't...

lol, classic. I suddenly want to shampoo my hair.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQej3Ctp3Q2oOdj8i49qxQYj27Yo1lO_ DLubVWIdNeUA0VYH-pa