PDA

View Full Version : Canty & Beckum Updates

GiantFanatic55
09-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel

Looked like DT Chris Canty, who is on PUP, was making nice progress today. He was very swift doing ladder drills, and he also did some very aggressive resistance running on the field with bands. Still working by himself, but starting to show more burst

Also, Travis Beckum, also on PUP, was working through ladder drills with intricate footwork. Traveled quickly and didn't favor either leg.

GMan-67
09-12-2012, 01:00 PM
good news, i've never seen a PUPer join the team Week 6, but it would be great to see Canty ready then

Beckum will be more like either Week 9 or IR, but hey it's something, since we never know what injuries might occur

Toadofsteel
09-12-2012, 01:29 PM
If Beckum comes back, would we bump Robinson or someone from another position?

B-Red22
09-12-2012, 02:11 PM
good news on Canty, we need him back bad, don't really care about Beckum at this point

GameTime
09-12-2012, 03:12 PM
still dont know what these coaches see in Beckum. I guess he is cap friendly. Hope he recovers and all that but I though as soon as he was injured he would have been waived.....

RoanokeFan
09-12-2012, 03:27 PM
good news on Canty, we need him back bad, don't really care about Beckum at this point

+1

Toadofsteel
09-12-2012, 03:42 PM
still dont know what these coaches see in Beckum. I guess he is cap friendly. Hope he recovers and all that but I though as soon as he was injured he would have been waived.....

Maybe after the Ballard snafu, they didn't want to risk a snipe?

sharick88
09-12-2012, 04:19 PM

I care more about David Beckham than Travis Beckum at this point. The TE's we're rolling with now are good to go.

GameTime
09-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Maybe after the Ballard snafu, they didn't want to risk a snipe?

Ballard hasnt played one snap yet. Dont think thats a snafu. Besides I didnt mean to waive Beckum in hopes of resigning him like Ballard. I mean....waive him for good...

titwio
09-13-2012, 04:57 AM

Beckum being back healthy around week 6 is good as far as depth goes...You never know when some of these other TE's are going to get nicked up and at least he knows the offense.

Captain Chaos
09-13-2012, 05:03 AM

My sentiments exactly!!!!