PDA

View Full Version : Does Wilson Get Carries This Week?

Kruunch
09-12-2012, 02:40 PM
You guys think Wilson will get some touches and if so how many?

And do you want him to?

I'd like to see the kid get around 10 touches personally (I want to see more and more of him).

Toadofsteel
09-12-2012, 02:42 PM
I hope he does. He's not a 7th round pick like Da'Rel Scott...

B-Red22
09-12-2012, 03:09 PM

And do you want him to?

I'd like to see the kid get around 10 touches personally (I want to see more and more of him).

yes, almost 10 carries

RoanokeFan
09-12-2012, 03:24 PM

And do you want him to?

Coughlin has said today Wilson will get the ball Sunday.

GmenFan1980
09-12-2012, 03:29 PM

And do you want him to?

Yes, about 8-10 carries(as long as he doesn't fumble again)

and Yes i personally do

bbdynasty
09-12-2012, 03:32 PM
I remember reading that Coughlin said wilson was "a little bit out of the doghouse" so that's a good sign i guess. 20 snaps max imo

Mod_C
09-12-2012, 03:35 PM
I remember reading that Coughlin said wilson was "a little bit out of the doghouse" so that's a good sign i guess. 20 snaps max imo

More likely it will go like this.

RB Coach: TC, he gained 5 yards WITH the ball

TC: Give it to him again, etc.

Dwinsballgames
09-12-2012, 03:35 PM
I remember reading that Coughlin said wilson was "a little bit out of the doghouse" so that's a good sign i guess. 15 carries max

Yeah, I read that too. I think that's the first time TC ever publicly admitted the existance of his doghouse (a place that we fans know has existed for many a year).

RoanokeFan
09-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I read that too. I think that's the first time TC ever publicly admitted the existance of his doghouse (a place that we fans know has existed for many a year).

It may be the first time TC said those words, although I doubt it, but we've all known it's there and what it's used for.

sharick88
09-12-2012, 03:41 PM

And do you want him to?

Of course he will. I just don't want to see him out there returning kicks again. He should get around 10 carries. I agree with you there

ryan12
09-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Giants | David Wilson should see action in Week 2
Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:52:14 -0700

New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin said RB David Wilson will see playing time in Week 2 after ball security was an issue for the running back in Week 1.

0 Comments | Source: KFFL.com | Share:

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz26HZpk4Gl

shocknaweny
09-12-2012, 04:09 PM
He is very explosive and deserves 15 touches this game....did we draft him in round one to sit on the bench ??? I for one wanted Reilly Reiff or Jonathan Martin last April and Costanzo in 2011 for that matter....now Costanzo is a STUD for the Colts (23rd overall choice ) and we are stuck with the Prince of injuries.

RoanokeFan
09-12-2012, 04:14 PM
He is very explosive and deserves 15 touches this game....did we draft him in round one to sit on the bench ??? I for one wanted Reilly Reiff or Jonathan Martin last April and Costanzo in 2011 for that matter....now Costanzo is a STUD for the Colts (23rd overall choice ) and we are stuck with the Prince of injuries.

Somebody poop in your Cheerios this morning? :angry:

YATittle1962
09-12-2012, 04:19 PM
he definitely gets his opportunities this week

I hope the kid bounces back in a big way

RoanokeFan
09-12-2012, 04:20 PM
he definitely gets his opportunities this week

I hope the kid bounces back in a big way

+1

egyptian420
09-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Although I think our O-line is in a devastating state, so is our secondary. With T2 and Ross out of the picture, the Prince pick should actually be very useful and he fell to us at 19, there was no way we were passing on him. The only problem is the guy getting hurt, that isn't his or Reese's fault.

If he is healthy and his performance isn't starter-worthy, then you could criticize him. Not sure how anyone could blame us for picking him and not somehow knowing he would get injured.

giantsfan420
09-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Giants | David Wilson should see action in Week 2
Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:52:14 -0700

New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin said RB David Wilson will see playing time in Week 2 after ball security was an issue for the running back in Week 1.

0 Comments | Source: KFFL.com | Share:

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz26HZpk4Gl
he must be showing he learned something and holding the ball higher and tigher

giantsfan420
09-12-2012, 04:23 PM
also, i remember reading either from an article or a poster about wilson and the surprise of how early he was gonna be used. my point being, had he not fumbled, he was used early enough to where he could have actually had as many carries as bradshaw. i think, depending on how well he's doing, he could have games where he has MORE carries than bradshaw. i dont think that happens this week, but down the line i could def see that happening.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-12-2012, 04:25 PM
I think Wilson should get carries. TB has a young defense so let Wilson see if he can get away from them and keep a hold on the football.

RoanokeFan
09-12-2012, 04:29 PM
I think Wilson should get carries. TB has a young defense so let Wilson see if he can get away from them and keep a hold on the football.

TC has already said Wilson will get snaps

sharick88
09-12-2012, 04:41 PM

WOW