PDA

View Full Version : Can Eli Do it Alone....

BillTheGreek
09-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Sounds like a Broken Record ! Eli can not do it alone !.The Crappy Cowboys beat us by one TD...If they where so good, they should have Blown us away, the way our OL and rushing game was playing .We beat ourselves .....Look how many times Eli has come back to win games in the 4th quarter, he can't keep doing that every game & every season....Nobody is Fixing the O - Line, Rushing is at a stand still. AB runs into Brick Walls ! .....Maybe, how about passing to set up the Run, instead of Running to set up the pass. Lets try something different....what we have been doing, is not working ! And please don't say how did we win 2 Super Bowls.....It was Eli. and Great Team work ! .....Everyone was doing their PART ! BTW the Defense looked like it was out to lunch on WED. Yes I know it is only the First game, But Adjustments must be made now , not in week 7 !

GO GIANTS !

Mod_C
09-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Maybe this would be better asked after Sunday's game.

BillTheGreek
09-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Maybe this would be better asked after Sunday's game.

Then thats Game 2...........I want it Fixed before Sunday ! Yes I want it fixed NOW ! I want the Giants to start WINNING.........I don't like losing To any team, any where, any time !

GameTime
09-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Then thats Game 2...........I want it Fixed before Sunday ! Yes I want it fixed NOW ! I want the Giants to start WINNING.........I don't like losing To any team, any where, any time !
teams play like crap and lose.....thats the NFL...
I am pretty sure the coaches and players want to win at least as much as you do.

Buddy333
09-12-2012, 04:50 PM
No player has ever done it on his own.

JesseJames
09-12-2012, 04:53 PM
if our offensive line doesn't start doing a much better job of run blocking then Eli will absolutely have to do it alone with his arm...

giantsfan420
09-12-2012, 04:57 PM
No player has ever done it on his own.

this. he's gonna need the wr's to hang onto the ball, rb's to run well, and OL to block. As well as a competent D effort. Every team should be able to do that. Us having Eli though, puts us over the top almost every time when we get those performances from everyone else.
i cant remember a time we lost when we were getting that from the diff areas of the team.
when one or more of those things dont happen, we still have a great shot to win bc of Eli and the pass game, but the % still goes down a lot.

JesseJames
09-12-2012, 05:00 PM
this. he's gonna need the wr's to hang onto the ball, rb's to run well, and OL to block. As well as a competent D effort. Every team should be able to do that. Us having Eli though, puts us over the top almost every time when we get those performances from everyone else.
i cant remember a time we lost when we were getting that from the diff areas of the team.
when one or more of those things dont happen, we still have a great shot to win bc of Eli and the pass game, but the % still goes down a lot.
well said..

BillTheGreek
09-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Sorry to be Ragging.............But it's Frustrating to see them not playing up to their caliber. They say time cures all wounds!******** Well it's been a week already and I still feel the PAIN of that Loss to the Cow GIRLS.*********** Tell me I'm not alone ! And don't tell me to Chill Out ! **** I am not Chilling Out.. un till December , maybe, ** lol

Harooni
09-13-2012, 12:14 PM
When Eli put this team on our back last season we were 7-7 then our Running game picked up and defense tightened up we went on a roll winning. So no he can not, doesn't mean he is a bad QB hell even .500 is good when almost everything else is going wrong.

BillTheGreek
09-13-2012, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by giantsfan420

well said..

VERY WELL SAID !
GO GIANTS !!!!!