PDA

View Full Version : Will the REAL Brandon Jacobs show up this week???

BParcells777
12-16-2011, 01:38 PM
and for the rest of the season

seems to me his legs are healthy and fresh and he is encouraged to have his best buddy Bradshaw back

I hate to say this but Jacobs is the key to wining the Super Bowl.......I'm his biggest detractor but when he plays like the 2007 Jacobs, we are almost un-beatable.....we have only seen this once this year....the last game

cken
12-16-2011, 01:42 PM
I think he will bring it this week, especially with this offensive line getting him into the second level of the opposing defenses. The entire offense should show up against the skins since they lost to them opening week and now are looking for blood.

BParcells777
12-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Only if Boothe and Petrus play.................If Ol Man time puts the worlds worst free agent pick up back at center (which he is stubbornly capable of) ALL BETS ARE OFF

cken
12-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Only if Boothe and Petrus play.................If Ol Man time puts the worlds worst free agent pick up back at center (which he is stubbornly capable of) ALL BETS ARE OFF

+1

repeatchamps
12-16-2011, 01:47 PM
</P>

Baas is likely out this week.</P>

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2011/12/giants-redskins_game_preview_a.html</P>

Mercury
12-16-2011, 02:02 PM
I see no indication that Baas will be reinserted into the starting lineup when he is healthy. That is purely speculative. Everyone can see that the oline is finally performing in the run game with the guys that have been in for the past two weeks. And Baas did nothing to cement himself as a starter.

radar-ray
12-16-2011, 02:05 PM
and for the rest of the season

seems to me his legs are healthy and fresh and he is encouraged to have his best buddy Bradshaw back

I hate to say this but Jacobs is the key to wining the Super Bowl.......I'm his biggest detractor but when he plays like the 2007 Jacobs, we are almost un-beatable.....we have only seen this once this year....the last game
If the current OL plays like they did last week and against GB, absolutely. BJ had a 7+ ypc avg against GB. NO MAS to BAAS at center!

BlueBlitzer
12-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Even Warren Sapp got chided a little bit , when He used that dopey term " Tip Toe Burglar ", in a Huddle Up segment. His pundint buddie said time to put that to rest, Jakes playing real good.

DownWitJPP
12-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Jacobs has been bringing the pain the last two games. Hopefully he keeps it up, it energizes the whole team. I love seeing this guy run people over

Firenugget
12-17-2011, 07:23 AM
I see no indication that Baas will be reinserted into the starting lineup when he is healthy. That is purely speculative. Everyone can see that the oline is finally performing in the run game with the guys that have been in for the past two weeks. And Baas did nothing to cement himself as a starter.

Oh don't be so quick to say that...They did it all last year with O'Hara. As soon as he could walk they were shuffling him right back in there to stink it up.

poppa smurph
12-17-2011, 03:56 PM

Oh don't be so quick to say that...They did it all last year with O'Hara. As soon as he could walk they were shuffling him right back in there to stink it up.
I think most all of us remember that, the question is does Coughlin?

JMFP2
12-17-2011, 04:46 PM
The Real Brandon Jacobs has been there all the time.</P>

I'm not going to excuse some of his boorish, sulking behaviour.</P>

But, we saw last week what he is still capable of doing with some decent blocking, and when he is given plays that aren't designed for David Meggett.</P>

UK-Giantsfan
12-17-2011, 04:55 PM
I hate to say this but Jacobs is the key to winning the Super Bowl.......

Jacobs is not the player he was in 07 ......but he is reasonably healthy and seems willing to prove a few people wrong (probably thanks to all that booing a few weeks ago )

But ......... talk of winning the Superbowl is a little bit premature Jack ! .......lets try and win a game first

JMFP2
12-17-2011, 05:13 PM

</P>

</P>

Hopefully was a lesson learned.</P>

GameTime
12-17-2011, 05:19 PM

</P>

</P>

Hopefully was a lesson learned.</P>

</P>

Baas is out....</P>

</P>