PDA

View Full Version : DC

giantcarll
12-16-2011, 09:22 PM
Whatever the outcome of this team,at the end of season if Spags is available do we go after him.Although Fewell was not that bad but Spags with basically the same personnel could make this Def back to the way it is supposed to be.If Spags is fired ,the Eagles will probably ask him back because their def was not that good .Should we try to go after him.</P>

miked1958
12-16-2011, 09:23 PM
Whatever the outcome of this team,at the end of season if Spags is available do we go after him.Although Fewell was not that bad but Spags with basically the same personnel could make this Def back to the way it is supposed to be.If Spags is fired ,the Eagles will probably ask him back because their def was not that good .Should we try to go after him.</P>
Let's worry about the redskins first.... Lol

Gianthunter
12-16-2011, 10:03 PM
Same personnel?[*-)][8-)]

horn27
12-16-2011, 10:12 PM
yes, i like fewell but we could do better. I think we have too much talent to be so bad. we've seen flashes of great defense, but mostly bad. I know we've had key injuries but in a lot of games it just seemed like they just lacked a little heart or pride. I think they would play harder for spags.

GMENAGAIN
12-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Spags has a job