PDA

View Full Version : Giants Fans Are Delusional

BobbyD
12-16-2011, 09:25 PM
Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.

GMENAGAIN
12-16-2011, 09:27 PM
OK, I'll bite . . . . who is your team?</P>

Also, please explain how a pregnant woman can be in menopause. </P>

jhamburg
12-16-2011, 09:31 PM
Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old pregnant women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.

Pregnant woman with menopause? I'm pretty sure that's impossible. Sounds like you don't have too much knowledge when it comes to the ladies.

egyptian420
12-16-2011, 09:42 PM
OK, I'll bite . . . . who is your team?</p>

Also, please explain how a pregnant woman can be in menopause. </p>
I think he was stupid enough to actually make a joke about being bipolar and relating it to a woman who is pregnant and in menopause....I think...It's hard to decipher clowns, I'm trying my hardest

tonyt830
12-16-2011, 09:44 PM
OK, I'll bite . . . . who is your team?</P>

Also, please explain how a pregnant woman can be in menopause. </P>

troll alert toll alert---def-con 4----LOL!!!</P>

</P>

I'm sure his team is whoever is the flavor of the year---probably most recently a Packers follower and before that a Saints follower.</P>

</P>

The guy must have failed sex ed in school, pregnant with menopause---LOL!!</P>

ny06
12-16-2011, 09:48 PM
</P>

I am willing to bet you're a Cowboys fan. </P>

Are you former poster cruehead's mentally ******ed cousin?</P>

BobbyD
12-16-2011, 09:50 PM

Also, please explain how a pregnant woman can be in menopause.* *</p>
I think he was stupid enough to actually make a joke about being bipolar and relating it to a woman who is pregnant and in menopause....I think...It's hard to decipher clowns, I'm trying my hardest

I'm a clown yet you couldnt write a intelligent response to my post.

G-Men Surg.
12-16-2011, 09:51 PM
Unfreakingbelievable ! Just WOW! First post ever bro ? What in the world are you ! A CFL fan ?!?!

Rusty192
12-16-2011, 10:13 PM
Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.We dont deserve Eli Manning?

Wow dude! You might be the first troll ever not bash Eli and recognize that he is a top QB.

Thank you man. lol

Ntegrase96
12-16-2011, 10:18 PM
Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.We dont deserve Eli Manning?

Wow dude! You might be the first troll ever not bash Eli and recognize that he is a top QB.

Thank you man. lol

hahahaha I was thinking the same thing. That's a new one for sure!

I got it!

... San Diego fan.

poppa smurph
12-16-2011, 10:22 PM
Unfreakingbelievable ! Just WOW! First post ever bro ? What in the world are you ! A CFL fan ?!?!lol, whoa brother.... lets please not insult any CFL fans by grouping us with this idiot

Giant stuck in Texas

Look who's talking.

It's Friday night, shouldn't you be out cow tipping or something?

Beelzeboss
I must say, for a troll.... I kinda agree with him on a few things.

egyptian420
12-16-2011, 10:30 PM
guaranteed bandwagon packer fan...

elisupporter10
12-16-2011, 10:47 PM
Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.
I bet this ****** is a Jets fan

G-Men Surg.
12-16-2011, 10:51 PM
Unfreakingbelievable ! Just WOW! First post ever bro ? What in the world are you ! A CFL fan ?!?!lol, whoa brother.... lets please not insult any CFL fans by grouping us with this idiot
LMAO !

chizz
12-16-2011, 10:53 PM
is this damarcus ware?

egyptian420
12-17-2011, 12:12 AM
is this damarcus ware?
Jerry Jones

DVision
12-17-2011, 01:02 AM
I'm with you egyptian420. Definately Jerry! That line about Eli and Coughlin gave it away!

egyptian420
12-17-2011, 01:03 AM
lol

Sundown
12-17-2011, 03:24 PM
Lmao!!! What freakin idiot; worst troll rant all year.

jax5338
12-17-2011, 04:23 PM
bad mouthing the giants, comparing them to all other nfc east fans, and a name like bobby d= jets fan if you ask me.

gotta say though he is right about some of the ppl on these boards. they want eli, coughlin, rolle, or whoever gone after one bad play and then the next second they are their favorite players and an amazing coach. real bandwagon fans. definitely not the majority but they are out there for sure.

RedskinHater
12-17-2011, 04:46 PM

Did you forget your meds ... or take a handful too many ?
There is help available you realize !

giantscolombia
12-17-2011, 05:25 PM
Is this something Adam Rank wrote? Hahah this guy is probable a jets fan whose team always does soooooo good in the playoffs hahahah

Joe Morrison
12-17-2011, 06:01 PM
Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks. I bet this ****** is a Jets fan</P>

People always seem to forget the NJ is the Garden State, about 10% of the state is industrial, the rest is mountains, lakes, ocean and farmland, so once they show their true knowledge of basic fact, that's the time I move on, I can only imagine where this poster lives.</P>

gmen46
12-17-2011, 06:26 PM
Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks. I bet this ****** is a Jets fan</P>

People always seem to forget the NJ is the Garden State, about 10% of the state is industrial, the rest is mountains, lakes, ocean and farmland, so once they show their true knowledge of basic fact, that's the time I move on, I can only imagine where this poster lives.</P>

Maybe he lives in the 10%? :)

BobbyD
12-17-2011, 08:32 PM
bad mouthing the giants, comparing them to all other nfc east fans, and a name like bobby d= jets fan if you ask me.

gotta say though he is right about some of the ppl on these boards. they want eli, coughlin, rolle, or whoever gone after one bad play and then the next second they are their favorite players and an amazing coach. real bandwagon fans. definitely not the majority but they are out there for sure.

No, I'm not a Jets fan and I am right

bandwgn86
12-17-2011, 08:44 PM
</P>

I am willing to bet your a Cowboy fan. </P>
</P>Cant be, not with a comment like my team winning a super bowl year after year..

flamethrower
12-17-2011, 08:44 PM
</p>

I am willing to bet your a Cowboy fan. </p>

Are you former poster cruehead's mentally ******ed cousin?</p>
His Drivel reads like either Cowturd Fanatic, or Eagles fan. Not sure yet. But, I'll Wager by the stupid Super Bowl comment he is more than likely Cowturd Fanatical troll.

bandwgn86
12-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Unfreakingbelievable ! Just WOW! First post ever bro ? What in the world are you ! A CFL fan ?!?!lol, whoa brother.... lets please not insult any CFL fans by grouping us with this idiotLol.. I'm having a difficult time understanding his joke tbh.

BobbyD
12-17-2011, 08:52 PM
</p>

His Drivel reads like either Cowturd Fanatic, or Eagles fan. Not sure yet. But, I'll Wager by the stupid Super Bowl comment he is more than likely Cowturd Fanatical troll.

I dont root for either of those teams. What the hell does the team I root for have to do with anything?

Rusty192
12-17-2011, 08:56 PM
</p>

I dont root for either of those teams. What the hell does the team I root for have to do with anything?so we can bash your team accordingly of course.

bandwgn86
12-17-2011, 09:01 PM
guaranteed bandwagon packer fan...
He hasn't denied this.. So I'm with you

miked1958
12-17-2011, 09:22 PM
Just the fact that he is over on our boards tells me that the giants are starting to worry him. If we were as bad as he states he would have no reason to come over here and rant

bandwgn86
12-17-2011, 09:29 PM
Just the fact that he is over on our boards tells me that the giants are starting to worry him. If we were as bad as he states he would have no reason to come over here and rantThat and being a no life troll but thats a given. J/k bobby

flamethrower
12-17-2011, 10:00 PM
</p>

I dont root for either of those teams. What the hell does the team I root for have to do with anything?
Ok if so that makes you either a Patsie fan, Sqweeler fan, or a Fudgepacker fan. Which on, or do you ride what ever bandwagon is in front of the groop??

BobbyD
12-17-2011, 10:12 PM
</p>

Ok if so that makes you either a Patsie fan, Sqweeler fan, or a Fudgepacker fan. Which on, or do you ride what ever bandwagon is in front of the groop??

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm301/ceser2008/tennessee_titans_logo_200.jpg

GMENAGAIN
12-17-2011, 10:33 PM
</p>

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm301/ceser2008/tennessee_titans_logo_200.jpg

Lol . . . .your hillbilly IQ equals the number of championships that your team has won.

Beat it loser . . . . .

BobbyD
12-17-2011, 10:41 PM
</p>

Lol . . . .your hillbilly IQ equals the number of championships that your team has won.

Beat it loser . . . . .

I would rather be a "hillbilly" than a classless inner city brute. And bragging about championships? When the Giants have been around as long as they have, they had better have something to show for it.

miked1958
12-17-2011, 10:49 PM
</p>

Beat it loser . . . . .

I would rather be a "hillbilly" than a classless inner city brute. And bragging about championships? When the Giants have been around as long as they have, they had better have something to show for it.

So we are going to sit on the couch and watch your team win Super Bowl after Super Bowl or we already did watch u win a ton of them which is it??

Oh u must mean when u came up a foot short vs Kurt Warner and the rams? Yep a Titan fan would call that a win.

Die-Hard
12-17-2011, 10:57 PM
</p>

You sound a little concussed, like Cortland Finnegan after the beatdown he got from Andre Johnson. There can't be any other explanation

BobbyD
12-17-2011, 10:57 PM
</p>

Beat it loser . . . . .

So we are going to sit on the couch and watch your team win Super Bowl after Super Bowl or we already did watch u win a ton of them which is it??

Oh u must mean when u came up a foot short vs Kurt Warner and the rams? Yep a Titan fan would call that a win.

Not this year. But within the next few years, we are going to pop. The Colts and Peyton Manning are declining (Andrew Luck doesnt scare me), the Texans QB situation is a mess and the Jags will be in LA. Jake Locker is a stud and Coach Munch is a genius. We have Kenny Britt, a intimidating defense and Chris Johnson is starting to look like the Chris Johnson of old again. Meanwhile for you guys? You will run Tom Coughlin out of town and by the time you guys bounce back from that, Eli Manning will already have peaked.

jhamburg
12-17-2011, 11:39 PM
</p>

Beat it loser . . . . .

Not this year. But within the next few years, we are going to pop. The Colts and Peyton Manning are declining (Andrew Luck doesnt scare me), the Texans QB situation is a mess and the Jags will be in LA. Jake Locker is a stud and Coach Munch is a genius. We have Kenny Britt, a intimidating defense and Chris Johnson is starting to look like the Chris Johnson of old again. Meanwhile for you guys? You will run Tom Coughlin out of town and by the time you guys bounce back from that, Eli Manning will already have peaked.

Hate to break it to you but the Texans are going to be the team to dominate your division going forward and will be the best team in the AFC, book it.

BobbyD
12-17-2011, 11:43 PM
</p>

Beat it loser . . . . .

Hate to break it to you but the Texans are going to be the team to dominate your division going forward and will be the best team in the AFC, book it.

I hope not. Texans fans are even more classless and stupid than New York fans and Jacksonville fans combined, if that is even at all possible. Their head coach is Coach PUBEiak. They are benefitting from a weak schedule. They are the 2011 version of the Chargers.

jomo
12-18-2011, 12:10 AM
Three or four times each yearI offer this perspective based on more than a few years observing posting behavior here. Do with it what you will.</P>

Did you ever stop tothink that you may be engaged in a heated argument with a 14 year old from Plano Texas or Westchester Pa.?</P>

Life is too short for that, isn't it?</P>

Let's get ready for the 'skin.</P>

Go Blue!!</P>

BlueBlooded1979
12-18-2011, 12:37 AM
Don't worry kid, Peyton is coming back to stuff you into the spider hole your teams has resided in for the better part of a decade. Even during his year off your team manages to play itself out of contention before the frost. Peyton will beat you guys for 3 more years and Luck for 10 years after that.

flamethrower
12-18-2011, 02:04 AM
</p>

Now this is rich. 1961 was the last time the Titans franchise won a championship. Gee that was 50 years ago. And the last time The Titans were in a Championship game. Dang, they missed winning by a foot. I keep forgetting. Who won the AFC South Division this year? Oh yeah Houston. And remind me who lost the only meeting between Tennessee and Houston this year?
That would be Tennessee. With the remaining meeting being basically worthless for the Titans.
And the Jets hold the last position in the playoffs. All Tennessee can do is hope for HELP.

flamethrower
12-18-2011, 11:07 AM
Don't worry kid, Peyton is coming back to stuff you into the spider hole your teams has resided in for the better part of a decade. Even during his year off your team manages to play itself out of contention before the frost. Peyton will beat you guys for 3 more years and Luck for 10 years after that.
Man these Nostrodamus predictions that never seem to come true. Why not give us the Power Ball numbers for Wednesday while you are at it?
1. Peyton has had a neck fusion surgery. Do you know what that does to you, and how much Peyton might lose. Unlike you I have had my neck fused. Not any fun.
2. How do we know that Luck will be all that like Peyton was? Remember Ryan Leaf? He was supposed to be better than Peyton. Yet turned out to be the biggest bust in NFL history.

flamethrower
12-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Three or four times each yearI offer this perspective based on more than a few years observing posting behavior here. Do with it what you will.</p>

Did you ever stop tothink that you may be engaged in a heated argument with a 14 year old from Plano Texas or Westchester Pa.?</p>

Life is too short for that, isn't it?</p>

Let's get ready for the 'skin.</p>

Go Blue!!</p>
Plano how cute. My internet provider is based there. So, I must live there. Nice try sparky, also Who cares how old I am. Well, Sad to break it to you, But I have been 14, 3 times now.
14 x 3 = 42. And that was a few years ago. Where I live I can see that monstrosity of a stadium that Eli Owns. Time to get there on my Yamaha about 15 minutes if I get all the lights. That is if I don't use I-30. If I do 8-9 minutes.

flamethrower
12-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Where is the Titan Troll at? Bet we don't see him for the rest of the season. Remind me who just lost to the Colts Giving the Colts their first win for the season. That would be the Titans. I got a lot of Crow for this Titan Troll to devour. I admit to having some to devour myself. Because Carolina beat Houston. Fair, and Square. Notice no excuses from me here.

bELIeve10
12-18-2011, 07:00 PM

We don't deserve Eli Manning? Did I read that right? I'd like to know who you root for, pal. Eli's got a completion % of 62, well over 4,000 yards (pretty sure it's around 4,110), averages 8.something yards, and only has 12 interceptions. and a QB rating of around 95-96. I guarantee that's better than your QB, unless you're a bandwagon Packer fan.

We don't deserve Tom Coughlin? I have no comment on that. Take him to your team. I don't want him here anyway.

I don't live anywhere near the Meadowlands or New Jersey or that area, but I'm pretty sure if they're anything like some of the people on these boards, then I agree that they are your term of a 'sewer rat.'

I love this team, and have faith every year, but I'm on the side of looking towards next year rather than looking towards the playoffs, although I still will believe the playoffs can happen.

jhamburg
12-18-2011, 07:09 PM
Where is the Titan Troll at? Bet we don't see him for the rest of the season. Remind me who just lost to the Colts Giving the Colts their first win for the season. That would be the Titans. I got a lot of Crow for this Titan Troll to devour. I admit* to having some to devour myself. Because Carolina beat Houston. Fair, and Square. Notice no excuses from me here.

This is actually great, we get destroyed by the Skins and our of the entire league there is only one other team we can trash talk this week, and one of their fans happens to show up here. LOL

yshock
12-18-2011, 07:31 PM
who really cares. the important thing is we are out of the playoffs right now. i hope things get better for us.

flamethrower
12-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Where is the Titan Troll at? Bet we don't see him for the rest of the season. Remind me who just lost to the Colts Giving the Colts their first win for the season. That would be the Titans. I got a lot of Crow for this Titan Troll to devour. I admit to having some to devour myself. Because Carolina beat Houston. Fair, and Square. Notice no excuses from me here.

This is actually great, we get destroyed by the Skins and our of the entire league there is only one other team we can trash talk this week, and one of their fans happens to show up here. LOL
Could be worse. The Giants could have lost to the Winless Colts this week. And, I already ate my crow. I admitted that the Panthers were the better team.

jb500ex
12-18-2011, 08:32 PM
wow i didnt know north jersey was a ****hole. thats funny coming from someone who probably makes less then my property taxes and has no clue.

Ntegrase96
12-18-2011, 10:08 PM
Three or four times each yearI offer this perspective based on more than a few years observing posting behavior here. Do with it what you will.</p>

Did you ever stop tothink that you may be engaged in a heated argument with a 14 year old from Plano Texas or Westchester Pa.?</p>

Life is too short for that, isn't it?</p>

Let's get ready for the 'skin.</p>

Go Blue!!</p>
Plano how cute. My internet provider is based there. So, I must live there. Nice try sparky, also Who cares how old I am. Well, Sad to break it to you, But I have been 14, 3 times now.
14 x 3 = 42. And that was a few years ago. Where I live I can see that monstrosity of a stadium that Eli Owns. Time to get there on my Yamaha about 15 minutes if I get all the lights. That is if I don't use I-30. If I do 8-9 minutes.

I think he aimed that at the OP, not you.

jomo
12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Three or four times each yearI offer this perspective based on more than a few years observing posting behavior here. Do with it what you will.</P>

Did you ever stop tothink that you may be engaged in a heated argument with a 14 year old from Plano Texas or Westchester Pa.?</P>

Life is too short for that, isn't it?</P>

Let's get ready for the 'skin.</P>

Go Blue!!</P>

I think he aimed that at the OP, not you.
lol, you're right I was directing it elsewhere but I sure did get flamethrower's attention didn't I? [;)]

SweetZombieJesus
12-18-2011, 10:15 PM

Given that he specified NORTH JERSEY I would guess he's from SOUTH JERSEY which means the a-hole of America, Philly.

SweetZombieJesus
12-18-2011, 10:21 PM
And bragging about championships? When the Giants have been around as long as they have, they had better have something to show for it.

LOL the tittens have been around since 1960 as the Oilers and won nothing in the NFL. And Fischer was trash.

jhamburg
12-18-2011, 10:53 PM
Where is the Titan Troll at? Bet we don't see him for the rest of the season. Remind me who just lost to the Colts Giving the Colts their first win for the season. That would be the Titans. I got a lot of Crow for this Titan Troll to devour. I admit* to having some to devour myself. Because Carolina beat Houston. Fair, and Square. Notice no excuses from me here.

Could be worse. The Giants could have lost to the Winless* Colts this week. And, I already ate my crow. I admitted that the Panthers were the better team.

I was talking about the Titans guy.

flamethrower
12-19-2011, 04:41 AM

Sorry man. Was not sure. But, hey. I wonder if he/she comes back this year? If he/she does I got the perfect reply for him. "Come back when your team can figure out how to beat a winless team in December".
Could be worse. The Giants could have lost to the Winless Colts this week. And, I already ate my crow. I admitted that the Panthers were the better team.

I got the perfect reply for him if he ever returns. "Come back only after beating a winless team in December".

BobbyD
12-20-2011, 09:14 PM

Sorry man. Was not sure. But, hey. I wonder if he/she comes back this year? If he/she does I got the perfect reply for him. "Come back when your team can figure out how to beat a winless team in December".
Could be worse. The Giants could have lost to the Winless* Colts this week. And, I already ate my crow. I admitted that the Panthers were the better team.

I got the perfect reply for him if he ever returns. "Come back only after beating a winless team in December".

Aww little butthurt Texans fan mad cause we stole their team? Go cry in your trailer, hillbilly.

flamethrower
12-20-2011, 10:41 PM
How about beating a winless team in December before you run that yap. Also we didn't give them to you. Adams wanted a new Stadium with out paying a single dollar out of his own pocket. You paid for the Team. Enjoy the fact that Tennessee Lost to Winless Indianapolis. And, will be watching the Playoffs on TV this year. Last time Tennessee was in the Playoffs. You Hillbillies got Beat down bye a Rookie QB in his first ever Playoff game Baltimore 13 Tennessee Hillbillies 10. Hmm Crickets are now chirping.

BobbyD
12-22-2011, 09:03 PM
How about beating a winless team in December before you run that yap. Also we didn't give them to you. Adams wanted a new Stadium with out paying a single dollar out of his own pocket. You paid for the Team. Enjoy the fact that Tennessee Lost to Winless Indianapolis. And, will be watching the Playoffs on TV this year. Last time Tennessee was in the Playoffs. You Hillbillies got Beat down bye a Rookie QB in his first ever Playoff game Baltimore 13 Tennessee Hillbillies 10. Hmm Crickets are now chirping.

Its a warlike environment. I have face paint on as I rock my Titans gear with caution. Texans fans stare me down like a pack of wild animals. Texans fans are classless. They taunt me constantly as they throw their empty ketchup packets at me as I strive for survival and to get out of there alive. Texans fans are classless. They make fun of the fact that we have a black quarterback as they call him a "n****r" and call me a "n****r lover" for wearing his jersey. Texans fans are classless. They openly plan their next klan meeting as they shout racial slurs at their own players. Texans fans are classless. They chanted "F The Titans" as little kids walk by. Texans fans are classless. A Female Titans fan uses the porty-potty and loudmouth and scumbag Texans fans, shake it and eventually, knock it over. Texans fans are classless. I then thank goodness, I made it out of that craphole alive, from the grip of those wildabeasts. Texans fans are classless, Texans fans are classless, Texans fans are classless.

flamethrower
12-23-2011, 12:39 AM

Its a warlike environment. I have face paint on as I rock my Titans gear with caution. Texans fans stare me down like a pack of wild animals. Texans fans are classless. They taunt me constantly as they throw their empty ketchup packets at me as I strive for survival and to get out of there alive. Texans fans are classless. They make fun of the fact that we have a black quarterback as they call him a "n****r" and call me a "n****r lover" for wearing his jersey. Texans fans are classless. They openly plan their next klan meeting as they shout racial slurs at their own players. Texans fans are classless. They chanted "F The Titans" as little kids walk by. Texans fans are classless. A Female Titans fan uses the porty-potty and loudmouth and scumbag Texans fans, shake it and eventually, knock it over. Texans fans are classless. I then thank goodness, I made it out of that craphole alive, from the grip of those wildabeasts. Texans fans are classless, Texans fans are classless, Texans fans are classless.
Excuse me. Show me 1 posting here the shows me saying anything like you claim "All Texans" say. Also I ain't raciest. In fact ish for brains. I served almost 17 years in the Army. Most of the time I was the Minority. You assume that because a few Butt-heads are Texans fans that all are butt-heads. You just proved my point you stupid hillbilly. And I thought Vince Young was an Eagle now, and Steve McNair had long since retired, and was a Raven his last couple of seasons. Looks like not even the 3rd string qb is black on Titans roster. You went there. Me, just letting all know that he ain't got a current leg to stand on.
What next? Gonna say us Texans fans are bad because we insult your team? Guess what stupid. It is a custom in Sports to insult rival teams. Also, I bet you insult all non titan wearing fans that you see.

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 10:32 AM
</p>

LMAO

then shut the hell up

sharick88
12-23-2011, 11:43 AM
BobbyD takes it in the pail with no vaseline by midgets. GTFO of here with your garbage

Joe Morrison
12-23-2011, 11:49 AM
We were all delusional in 2007 when all of a sudden the defense came alive, so I guess I'm sticking to being delusional.

sharick88
12-23-2011, 11:55 AM

What's up there buddy. I had no idea you were over here too.....

BobbyD
12-23-2011, 07:34 PM

Karma is a bish. How was losing on National Television to Dan Orvlosky?

flamethrower
12-23-2011, 07:47 PM

If that was true. I would have been able to see it in Grand Prairie Texas. But, seeing as how it was only on the NFL network. And, my cable company doesn't carry that network.
More stupidity from a dumb hillbilly who don't know squat.
Bet he leaves next week.

flamethrower
12-23-2011, 07:51 PM

What's up there buddy. I had no idea you were over here too.....
Been here since the great road trip that Bastian organized. I just don't come over here very often.
Happy Holidays to you. And I hope that the Giants win out. Giants don't crown their team champs the day after Draft day. Unlike Cowturd fans do.

BobbyD
12-23-2011, 07:57 PM

If that was true. I would have been able to see it in Grand Prairie Texas. But, seeing as how it was only on the NFL network. And, my cable company doesn't carry that network.
Bet he leaves next week.

When birds fly over Houston, they fly upside down, because your poor excuse of a city is not even worth ****ting on.

I would trade Houston for Baghdad!

Mod_C
12-23-2011, 08:08 PM
Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. <font color="#0000FF">Pricks</font>.

This is not acceptable even for a Cowboys' fan

meanygiantschick
12-23-2011, 08:17 PM
Why are you on OUR message boards? Go away and play with your own kind. Get lost. Or should I say "Get Lawst" like us "NEW YORKERS" say it. Dope.

flamethrower
12-23-2011, 11:46 PM

Bet he leaves next week.

When birds fly over Houston, they fly upside down, because your poor excuse of a city is not even worth ****ting on.

I would trade Houston for Baghdad!
You ever been to Baghdad? I have. And, I love how you can't read. What a doofus. Grand Prairie aint nowhere near Houston. OWNED,.

TroyArcher
12-25-2011, 03:37 PM

Also, please explain how a pregnant woman can be in menopause.* *</p>

The would be "an intelligent response". Where you be going to school bro.

Carbie
12-30-2011, 06:36 PM

you seriously need to channel that hatred towards a more positive life and lifestyle. its real sad to see grown people act like children. sir you wanna scrutinize giants fans, yet look at your words, they are full of hate. time to grow up, you think?

Carbie
12-30-2011, 06:36 PM

you seriously need to channel that hatred towards a more positive life and lifestyle. its real sad to see grown people act like children. sir you wanna scrutinize giants fans, yet look at your words, they are full of hate. time to grow up, you think?

NYfanatic
12-30-2011, 08:39 PM
Why is their a huge fight going on between Giants, texans and titans fans? Really? Did we just switch into the same division let alone conference? Almost pathetic the arguing that is going on. The only time I need a Texan or Titan to come talk smack in the near future is if we play one of them in the Super Bowl in a few months (If the titans make it)
Or wait until we play each other in the regular season again which is.... 2014.

NYfanatic
12-30-2011, 08:49 PM
wait...I think the texan guy is good.... but what is up with the titan guy? I like Locker and believe he has a birght future with a Chris Johnson* and kenny britt. Why to talk smack to us if the only chance we meet is in the bowl this year or wait until we face each other again which is the 2014 season.
*Subject to change

flamethrower
12-31-2011, 01:13 PM
wait...I think the texan guy is good.... but what is up with the titan guy? I like Locker and believe he has a birght future with a Chris Johnson* and kenny britt. Why to talk smack to us if the only chance we meet is in the bowl this year or wait until we face each other again which is the 2014 season.
*Subject to change

I only chimed in because of the Ignorance of the Titans fan. His problem is that for the 3rd strait season the standings show that Houston is the Better team.

yshock
02-05-2012, 11:17 PM
believe believe believe

cornerback30
02-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.Raise the hell up outta here dude,don't give dam what u say SB Champs baby despite what you saydude.Pissed off blame your own dam team don't bring that s*** over here.

flamethrower
02-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.Raise the hell up outta here dude,don't give dam what u say SB Champs baby despite what you saydude.Pissed off blame your own dam team don't bring that s*** over here.

Let's compare Championships that both teams have.
Giants have 8. 4 PreSuper Bowl, and 4 Lombardi titles
Titans have 2. Wait those were in the AFL in Houston. I keep forgetting this troll thinks Houston is such a bad City. 1960, and 1961. Giants have won League titles in multiple decades. 50+ Years since the Titans can Brag about anything.

JPP
02-06-2012, 01:04 PM

Titans have 2. Wait those were in the AFL in Houston. I keep forgetting this troll thinks Houston is such a bad City.* 1960, and 1961. Giants have won League titles in multiple decades. 50+ Years since the Titans can Brag about anything.

Nice, I love how the Texans fan is repping us. You guys were good this year and if you had some luck injury wise this year it could have been you guys with the rings.

SweetZombieJesus
02-06-2012, 01:39 PM
I will be going to the delusional Super Bowl rally at the Delusional Stadium tomorrow, and I will be very delusionally happy. And I will not be thinking about the Mighty Vanderbilt Oilers.

Drez
02-06-2012, 08:36 PM

Titans have 2. Wait those were in the AFL in Houston. I keep forgetting this troll thinks Houston is such a bad City. 1960, and 1961. Giants have won League titles in multiple decades. 50+ Years since the Titans can Brag about anything.
</P>

Yeah, kind of like Eagles fans barking at us, lol.</P>

I believe the Giants are the only team in NFL history to win a SB in 4 consecutive decades, '86, '90, '07, '11. </P>

I hope that trend continues. </P>

flamethrower
02-06-2012, 09:16 PM

Nice, I love how the Texans fan is repping us. You guys were good this year and if you had some luck injury wise this year it could have been you guys with the rings.
Repping a class team owned by a class family is a good thing. I actually respect the Giants. A few of the fans of the Giants are jerks. But, the team shows nothing but class. My banter is done in fun. Not to be a jerk. But, I understand that this ain't the Texans house. So, I chose to be respectful of that. And, no. I am not kissing anyone's arse here. Just calling it as I see it.

flamethrower
02-06-2012, 09:29 PM
I will be going to the delusional Super Bowl rally at the Delusional Stadium tomorrow, and I will be very delusionally happy. And I will not be thinking about the Mighty Vanderbilt Oilers.

All I have to say. Enjoy the Parade. Hope the Mighty Nashville Oilers have a good offseason. Seeing as how they were Watching the playoffs on TV. What was even funnier? Bashing the 2011 AFC South champs. The only team that made the playoffs in the AFC South. Houston. And, Houston also won a playoff game. Seems that the Titans have to go back to 2003 to even find a single playoff win. So sad.

BobbyD
06-06-2012, 03:04 PM
How's that "ring" treatin ya, New Yawkers?

dezzzR
06-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Yuuuuup, were still champions, and your still whining. Good day indeed.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-06-2012, 03:35 PM
this guy is that annoying titans fan. lmao
I hope the Titans never win because of what that scumbag owner did to the city of Houston.

Diamondring
06-06-2012, 03:48 PM
</P>

I am willing to bet your a Cowboy fan. </P>

Are you former poster cruehead's mentally ******ed cousin?</P>
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm301/ceser2008/tennessee_titans_logo_200.jpg Lol . . . .your hillbilly IQ equals the number of championships that your team has won. Beat it loser . . . . . I would rather be a "hillbilly" than a classless inner city brute. And bragging about championships? When the Giants have been around as long as they have, they had better have something to show for it.Your team has been around fora long time as well. They use the be the Oilers you fool.

BobbyD
06-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Who cares about Houston? Their fans are loudmouth ******bag thugs and that pisshole of a city doesnt deserve a team. Their even more annoying than Jackoffville Jagoff fans *shudders*

THE_New_York_Giants
06-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Who cares about Houston? Their fans are loudmouth ******bag thugs and that pisshole of a city doesnt deserve a team. Their even more annoying than Jackoffville Jagoff fans *shudders*

check your inbox you tennessee inbred.

btw..
the titans?! LMFAO
they are basically a minor league team bwahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaa
you are my favorite troll... well nobody can beat giggles but you are close

miked1958
06-06-2012, 03:56 PM
How's that "ring" treatin ya, New Yawkers?Pretty nice of you to finally come back on here. Based off some of your original posts you didnt really see anyway this team could pull off another SB Title. Yet despite all the injury to key players and having to play 2 of the toughest opponents at their house, the Giants made it back to the SB. Having to go through what was considered to be one of the best teams in recent history the Packers at 15-1 at GB. and that was a blowout my friend. Then a knock em out drag em out fight to the death at SF. And our reward was the always tough Tom Brady and the Pats. Surely we couldnt beat them 3 in a row including 2 SBs? Right...... Wrong... 4SB Titles and 4 NFL championships... Its SWEET......</P>

</P>

And you had us firing TC and eli retiring before we recovered. He is prob the most DEADLY QB in the NFL when it comes down to Crunch time. Oh and by the way we just extended TC through the 2014 season....</P>

</P>

But we prob will be calling for his Head by mid season. lol</P>

buffyblue
06-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Miked1958 you coudln't be more right in your assessment of our QB. Eli Manning is the deadliest QB in NFL. He has ice water running through his veins and there is no other QB that is as cold blooded as he is when 4th quarter comes around.

I bELIeve.

FIFTY6G-MAN
06-06-2012, 05:03 PM
How's that "ring" treatin ya, New Yawkers?Are you really back for some more? I guess school must be out for the summer. How are those filled diapers treatin ya? Just go away and come back when you are all growd up.

miked1958
06-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Miked1958 you coudln't be more right in your assessment of our QB. Eli Manning is the deadliest QB in NFL. He has ice water running through his veins and there is no other QB that is as cold blooded as he is when 4th quarter comes around. I bELIeve.So do i. I personally feel we have not even see the best of Eli yet. and that my friend is SCARY

BobbyD
06-06-2012, 08:08 PM

btw..
the titans?!* LMFAO

Classy message.

Damned Yankee Land.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-06-2012, 08:11 PM

btw..
the titans?! LMFAO

Classy message.

Damned Yankee Land.

I was just thinking about how this board lacked comedy since giggles left. You, my inbred tennessee friend, have brought it back! Though nobody can surpass giggles in our hearts as the greatest and funniest troll ever, you my good redneck friend are a fitting second.

BlueBlitzer
06-07-2012, 09:02 PM
They have proved that Tooth Paste was invented in Tennessee. ( Anywhere else they would have called it Teeth Paste )

JMFP2
06-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.</P>

Get back to work.....those shopping carts aren't going to push themselvesinto the supermarket.</P>

AntB
06-08-2012, 02:23 AM
The team that can do it in the clutch and rise to the occasion desrves the credit. The teams that choked and couldn't catch a pass or make the takle when it counted are not true champions. Same as the gutsy baseball Cardinals last year.

slipknottin
06-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Who will get a lombardi first?

The team originally from Houston, or the expansion team from Houston?

Ill put my money on the expansion team.

vinylord
06-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Since the troll actually lives in the MOUNTAIN TIME Zone, according to it's profile, how about this speculation: it's actually a Tebowmaniac that has followed Tim-A! over to the Jets and has imagined that the Giants are now his adversary? Of course the Geeeeeemen have nothing to do with Tim-A! other than whipping the Broncos in the Super Bowl. But you notice where he singles out the fans on the Jersey side for derision.....ignoring the Jet's fans? Face it: an actual Titans fan has no beef with the Champs!