PDA

View Full Version : Skins will play loose and all out....

GameTime
12-17-2011, 11:05 AM
They have nothing to lose and will play with reckless abandon. Grossmen will try to torch the secondary....and he probably will and the Skins D will try to light up Eli very often. I see a bit of a crazy all outgameplan by the Shanahan. Being a spoiler has its merits. </P>

The Giants have to be methodical and protect the ball. Eli.....please....can we 1 game without a pic!!?? I know he is having a banner season and I am huge Eli fan since day onebut the pics are still a bit of an issue and opposing teams are getting points to boot.</P>

The Giants DL has to get toRex and beat him up AND watch the run game. Good game for the Giants D to take a step forward. The Skins have a good run game and decent passing so they can strike a balance on their O while keeping the Giants D off balance. But they are good and not great by any means of courseso the Dcan maybe finally get their ****together andhave a solid game.</P>

DJloves
12-17-2011, 11:39 AM
Which means a lot of turnovers, especially interceptions. *Crosses fingers*

BklynBlue
12-17-2011, 11:44 AM
They have nothing to lose and will play with reckless abandon. Grossmen will try to torch the secondary....and he probably will and the Skins D will try to light up Eli very often. I see a bit of a crazy all out*gameplan by the Shanahan. Being a spoiler has its merits. </P>

The Giants have to be methodical and protect the ball. Eli.....please....can we 1 game without a pic!!?? I know he is having a banner season and I am huge Eli fan since day one*but the pics are still a bit of an issue and opposing teams are getting points to boot.</P>

The Giants DL has to get to*Rex and beat him up AND watch the run game. Good game for the Giants D to take a step forward. The Skins have a good run game and decent passing so they can strike a balance on their O while keeping the Giants D off balance. But they are good and not great by any means of course*so the D*can maybe finally get their *****together and*have a solid game*.</P>

Agree! Shanny and Co. are coming in to kill the Giants season, or at least put a big dent in it. They have not been able to put anyone away at home and I do not see this game any differently.

BParcells777
12-17-2011, 11:49 AM
If they play "loose" they will lose by 40 points, not 4

GameTime
12-17-2011, 11:57 AM
If they play "loose" they will lose by 40 points, not 4
</P>

thats what I am hoping for but Grossmen can easily put up big points vs the Giants D...</P>

Unless the D makes some kind of improvemnt it will be a close game......again for the Giants......</P>

miked1958
12-17-2011, 12:29 PM
They have nothing to lose and will play with reckless abandon. Grossmen will try to torch the secondary....and he probably will and the Skins D will try to light up Eli very often. I see a bit of a crazy all out*gameplan by the Shanahan. Being a spoiler has its merits. </P>

The Giants have to be methodical and protect the ball. Eli.....please....can we 1 game without a pic!!?? I know he is having a banner season and I am huge Eli fan since day one*but the pics are still a bit of an issue and opposing teams are getting points to boot.</P>

The Giants DL has to get to*Rex and beat him up AND watch the run game. Good game for the Giants D to take a step forward. The Skins have a good run game and decent passing so they can strike a balance on their O while keeping the Giants D off balance. But they are good and not great by any means of course*so the D*can maybe finally get their *****together and*have a solid game*.</P>
I said this in several other threads. They are dangerous with no pressure on them.

miked1958
12-17-2011, 12:33 PM
They will be able to take risks that they would not normally take during the course of a game.

For example. Say it's 2nd quarter and their drive stalls at midfield and it's 4th & 4. That would normally be a punt situation. They can go for it, convert, and maybe get 3 or 7 points they wouldn't have had

giantsfan420
12-17-2011, 12:33 PM
i dont get how people are ragging on eli's ints. 12 total.

the fact the defense is giving up so many td's is leading to more drop backs (ex/ 47) and leads to a higher chance of an int.

in dallas, that int occurred in the 4th quarter after the gmen had been driving all day and should have been in the lead yet trailed bc the d refused to stop dallas.

the last 3 or 4 games the d has allowed like 40 points a game, of course ur going to have to throw a ton more and of course it will lead to a few ints...especially when the run game isnt working (not the case in dallas i know)

i want the ints to stop, and im not trying to bash the OP at all, im just saying, we should all look at the ints and judge if its a product of having to throw 50 odd times bc the d isnt stopping the o at all/the run game is ineffective

laihovalo9
12-17-2011, 12:55 PM
One word, JPP

GameTime
12-17-2011, 02:15 PM
i dont get how people are ragging on eli's ints. 12 total. the fact the defense is giving up so many td's is leading to more drop backs (ex/ 47) and leads to a higher chance of an int. in dallas, that int occurred in the 4th quarter after the gmen had been driving all day and should have been in the lead yet trailed bc the d refused to stop dallas. the last 3 or 4 games the d has allowed like 40 points a game, of course ur going to have to throw a ton more and of course it will lead to a few ints...especially when the run game isnt working (not the case in dallas i know) i want the ints to stop, and im not trying to bash the OP at all, im just saying, we should all look at the ints and judge if its a product of having to throw 50 odd times bc the d isnt stopping the o at all/the run game is ineffective</P>

I dont take it as bashing me so no worries. I am not ragging on Eli at all but I just want to see a one or two games without a pic. The offense is clicking so he doesnt need to push anything. Want to see a clean game from him.....thats all. Last week could have easily been two picks if Newman had any ball skills......</P>

Eli and the offense are doing too well to have this one pic a game ****tarnish their efforts...</P>

</P>

GameTime
12-17-2011, 02:16 PM
They will be able to take risks that they would not normally take during the course of a game. For example. Say it's 2nd quarter and their drive stalls at midfield and it's 4th &amp; 4. That would normally be a punt situation. They can go for it, convert, and maybe get 3 or 7 points they wouldn't have had</P>

right......thats what I mean.....</P>

JMFP2
12-17-2011, 03:20 PM
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Okay, this is a game that we should be able to handle, which is why Iím nervous.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">The Murdererís Row of Patriots, Saints, Packers, and Cowboys have shown how far Eli has matured. Iím not expecting him to be lights-out every game, but this last stretch confirmed that Eli belongs in a discussion of the best QBs. It was the defense that completely wilted in the face of the NFLís best offenses.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Should the Giants defense get lit up by the Redskins and/or Jets, Fewell should lose his job. I know this is prematureÖ.Iím actually expecting a better performance from these morons.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">As far as this defense is concerned, it seems like a case of Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. We can listen to Rolle spout off ad nauseum, or we can venture into Dr. Phil country with Justin Tuck. Iíd really like to find a player on defense that can speak with both maturity and confidence, and also back it up on the field.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Iím not expecting Fewell to turn an injured unit into the Steel Curtain against the likes of Brees and Rodgers. But at home, with the playoffs on the line, against the Redskins????.</SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt"></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">I'm done with all the****ing excuses fromor for this defense. Time to get some swagger and energy back from everyone not named JPP. Otherwise, the Giants need to make a change again at DC. Somewhere, Bill Sheridan is probably laughing his *** off (amazingly, his defense was #13 in yards/game....alot better than the #30 we see today).<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">The Redskins have been playing some scrappy football, but theyíve lost some of their better players. Sounds like Landry is out, and Sellers, and their offensive line is going to be putting some no-name in.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">The game plan against Grossman really doesnít require a Ph.D. Ö..they need to get after him and get turnovers.I've watched more Grossman games than most people can stomach (I live outside Chicago). If you get pressure, he becomes Bad Rex. If you don't, you let Good Rex (Game 1) emerge. As a Bear, Grossman practiced everyday a defense very similar to Fewell's. </SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt"></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">If the Giants</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">thinks a soft zone and 3 man rush will win this game against a precision pocket passer, it's going to be up to Eli to score 35+ points.</SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">On offense: really donít need to change anything from what I saw from the Dallas game. Iím highly encouraged that Jacobs is being used properly, and not like a Supersized Bradshaw. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Finally, a noon game at the Meadowlands againÖ.canít tell you how sick Iíve gotten of all the Sunday/Monday night crap.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>

GameTime
12-17-2011, 05:28 PM
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Okay, this is a game that we should be able to handle, which is why Iím nervous.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">The Murdererís Row of Patriots, Saints, Packers, and Cowboys have shown how far Eli has matured. Iím not expecting him to be lights-out every game, but this last stretch confirmed that Eli belongs in a discussion of the best QBs. It was the defense that completely wilted in the face of the NFLís best offenses.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Should the Giants defense get lit up by the Redskins and/or Jets, Fewell should lose his job. I know this is prematureÖ.Iím actually expecting a better performance from these morons.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">As far as this defense is concerned, it seems like a case of Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. We can listen to Rolle spout off ad nauseum, or we can venture into Dr. Phil country with Justin Tuck. Iíd really like to find a player on defense that can speak with both maturity and confidence, and also back it up on the field.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Iím not expecting Fewell to turn an injured unit into the Steel Curtain against the likes of Brees and Rodgers. But at home, with the playoffs on the line, against the Redskins????.</SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">I'm done with all the****ing excuses fromor for this defense. Time to get some swagger and energy back from everyone not named JPP. Otherwise, the Giants need to make a change again at DC. Somewhere, Bill Sheridan is probably laughing his *** off (amazingly, his defense was #13 in yards/game....alot better than the #30 we see today).<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">The Redskins have been playing some scrappy football, but theyíve lost some of their better players. Sounds like Landry is out, and Sellers, and their offensive line is going to be putting some no-name in.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">The game plan against Grossman really doesnít require a Ph.D. Ö..they need to get after him and get turnovers.I've watched more Grossman games than most people can stomach (I live outside Chicago). If you get pressure, he becomes Bad Rex. If you don't, you let Good Rex (Game 1) emerge. As a Bear, Grossman practiced everyday a defense very similar to Fewell's. </SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">If the Giants</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">thinks a soft zone and 3 man rush will win this game against a precision pocket passer, it's going to be up to Eli to score 35+ points.</SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">On offense: really donít need to change anything from what I saw from the Dallas game. Iím highly encouraged that Jacobs is being used properly, and not like a Supersized Bradshaw. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Finally, a noon game at the Meadowlands againÖ.canít tell you how sick Iíve gotten of all the Sunday/Monday night crap.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>

</P>

so to sum all that up:</P>

The D has to play better and your happy the game is early........[:D]</P>

BlueBlitzer
12-17-2011, 05:58 PM
There is no way the Skins can match us point for point. Our O has too many weapons. Their best WR is suspended, their best safety is out.