PDA

View Full Version : NFL players. Are you happy you dont have two-a-days anymore?

appodictic
09-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Well I hope you mo-fos are happy you do not have to work hard for your millions, because I am not

So many good teams basically layed an egg the first week. Now I am watching the week 2 NFL and Aaron Rogers cant even throw a TD pass. Cruz is dropping everything under the sun, the entire giants D is out of shape and gets gassed by the third quarter, I have to say that pre season was more exciting then a lot of these games.

Not only that, but even with the soft pre-season people are STILL starting the season hurt anyway. I hope by week 4 the NFL players are up to game speed so I can enjoy watching football.

Rat_bastich
09-13-2012, 11:36 PM
First games are usually like this. Most teams haven't played their starters since the 3rd preseason game. Thats about two weeks of rust build up. I also wouldn't call a football player who plays in the NFL soft either. Their bodies have been taking beatings since most likely high school and earlier.

I think alot of stuff is being blown way out of proportion because of the CBA and all that. A vast majority around here are too excitable...all will be well.

primetime
09-13-2012, 11:44 PM
Every NFL player is ecstatic about no more two-a-days.

appodictic
09-13-2012, 11:44 PM
First games are usually like this. Most teams haven't played their starters since the 3rd preseason game. Thats about two weeks of rust build up. I also wouldn't call a football player who plays in the NFL soft either. Their bodies have been taking beatings since most likely high school and earlier.

I think alot of stuff is being blown way out of proportion because of the CBA and all that. A vast majority around here are too excitable...all will be well.

If I was excitable I would be excited about watching cutler and Rogers just toss INT's back and forth. Also would have been excited watching the giants play.

BlueSanta
09-14-2012, 12:39 AM
Is this the new excuse? We stunk it up because we werent practiced enough? Interesting and likely a good excuse if the 2-a-day rules didnt also apply to the Cowboys.

Cool Papa B.
09-14-2012, 01:04 AM
Reading the title to this thread, I thought you had a stat showing NFL players for/against 2-a-days. I'm curious to know what they think. I played some football and I hated 2-a-days, but it made us better as a team and made me better as a WR.