PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Cutler is a loser!

PennState1
09-14-2012, 12:08 AM
The guy mailed it in. Thank God foe Eli!

giantsfan420
09-14-2012, 12:11 AM
he was hit like 16x too, not even the 21x eli got rocked by the 9ers defense, and eli had a great game, EPIC game compared to cutlers performance vs heavy pressure...and eli wasnt acting like a *****.

TheEnigma
09-14-2012, 12:19 AM
Despite how bad our Oline has been in recent years, you never see Eli yelling and pushing his LT like Cutler did with Webb.

BeatYale
09-14-2012, 12:21 AM
he was hit like 16x too, not even the 21x eli got rocked by the 9ers defense, and eli had a great game, EPIC game compared to cutlers performance vs heavy pressure...and eli wasnt acting like a *****.

I know you have your head up Eli's ### so it doesn't matter what people say....but wasn't that the game where Eli caught some serious breaks when the 49er DB's slammed into each other dropping easy interceptions that he chucked into double and triple coverage? IMO that was the only playoff game where Eli made some significant bad decisions with the ball.

Marvelousmik
09-14-2012, 12:36 AM
C'mon guys its been like this for years. the bears O line has been the worse for the past few years now. I'm not saying Cutler is a star but i cant blame a guy who never has time to throw for yelling at his team

PennState1
09-14-2012, 12:42 AM
If that guy was our QB, I'd have a hard time watching games. Who would follow that guy?

TheBookOfEli
09-14-2012, 12:45 AM
Cutler mailed it in in the 2010 nfc championship game. Dieon Sanders was right. He has yet to show up for a big game.

TheEnigma
09-14-2012, 12:46 AM
C'mon guys its been like this for years. the bears O line has been the worse for the past few years now. I'm not saying Cutler is a star but i cant blame a guy who never has time to throw for yelling at his team

The issue was more so that he pushed his LT while on the sideline. No one should push teammates during games but it looks worse when the QB does it since he is held to a higher standard.

Flip Empty
09-14-2012, 02:18 AM
Despite how bad our Oline has been in recent years, you never see Eli yelling and pushing his LT like Cutler did with Webb.
You don't remember Eli hitting Bradshaw after he blew a block vs New Orleans a few years ago?

tabascocat
09-14-2012, 02:19 AM
Cutler is a punk, always has been and always will be. He is the first one to place blame on others so he gets less heat. We never see Eli or Romo do that on the sidelines.

RoanokeFan
09-14-2012, 06:29 AM
]I know you have your head up Eli's ### [/COLOR]so it doesn't matter what people say....but wasn't that the game where Eli caught some serious breaks when the 49er DB's slammed into each other dropping easy interceptions that he chucked into double and triple coverage? IMO that was the only playoff game where Eli made some significant bad decisions with the ball.

You can make your point without this.

RoanokeFan
09-14-2012, 06:30 AM
You don't remember Eli hitting Bradshaw after he blew a block vs New Orleans a few years ago?

I don 't think he hit Bradshaw as much as grabbed his facemask

tonyt830
09-14-2012, 07:04 AM
Not trying to deflect the blame from Cutler, but his offensive line was not giving him a lot of help. But Cutler did hold on to the ball a little too long a few times, and he did force some passes. There is plenty of blame to share for the Bears offensive woes.

bandwgn86
09-14-2012, 07:43 AM
I don 't think he hit Bradshaw as much as grabbed his facemask

I believe he hit AB in the shoulder pads. It seemed awkward like he realized he shouldn't be doing this mid hit lol.

As for Cutler, is it just me or does he seem to have lost arm strength?

easterbeast
09-14-2012, 08:06 AM
I believe he hit AB in the shoulder pads. It seemed awkward like he realized he shouldn't be doing this mid hit lol.

As for Cutler, is it just me or does he seem to have lost arm strength?

it was pretty soft push......i think eli might have held back because bradshaw was not even aware of it.
cant blame eli there...........he had a dude wide open but bradshaw missed his block...............

i didnt see the cutler play yet

titwio
09-14-2012, 08:19 AM
That game was painful to watch because besides failing to see the Packers go 0-2... I own Rodgers, Nelson, Forte, and Finley on a couple of my FF teams and they all did squat.

Redeyejedi
09-14-2012, 08:25 AM
Cutler needs to stop blaming everyone else and realize he holds the ball to long. Does Tom Brady,Peyton Manning,Eli Manning ,Drew Brees get sacked 12 times in a game.

bigblue58
09-14-2012, 02:08 PM
I know you have your head up Eli's ### so it doesn't matter what people say....but wasn't that the game where Eli caught some serious breaks when the 49er DB's slammed into each other dropping easy interceptions that he chucked into double and triple coverage? IMO that was the only playoff game where Eli made some significant bad decisions with the ball.

Yeah i know...Eli Manning is the ONLY QB to ever ALMOST get picked off or benefit from some luck in a big game!
Almost every QB, from every era, has been the recipient of some lucky break at one time or another......... either in, or on there way to the SB.
Sorry dude, but the "bash Eli" ship sailed a long time and 2 SB MVP's ago!
I have to laugh when people credit defensive backs for ALMOST doing something. They didn't make the int's dude.....end of story.

giantyankee1976
09-14-2012, 10:37 PM
That game was painful to watch because besides failing to see the Packers go 0-2... I own Rodgers, Nelson, Forte, and Finley on a couple of my FF teams and they all did squat.

don't feel bad I own Brandon Marshall and Jordy Nelson...