PDA

View Full Version : So is Josh Freeman still better than Eli?

TroyArcher
12-17-2011, 12:52 PM
I guess not. I am glad to see Eli shut up all the ignorant analysts, posters...

barran21
12-17-2011, 12:55 PM
The Bucs were overrated trash from last season, even the coach said he can't explain what is happening other than the schedule got harder....lol

PIERCEnumber58rules
12-17-2011, 12:57 PM
That top 100 list last year was idiotic. What did they have, like 12 QBs, and they snubbed Eli? I know he had a lot of turnovers, but about half his INTs were his WRs fault and anyone who watched all the games knows that. Eli is the fourth best QB in the league as far as I'm concerned. And last year, he was still top ten.

VegasGmen
12-17-2011, 01:10 PM
That top 100 list last year was idiotic. What did they have, like 12 QBs, and they snubbed Eli? I know he had a lot of turnovers, but about half his INTs were his WRs fault and anyone who watched all the games knows that. Eli is the fourth best QB in the league as far as I'm concerned. And last year, he was still top ten.
That top 100 was voted on by players which just proves they have as much credibility as the fans voting for the pro bowl

TroyArcher
12-17-2011, 01:25 PM
That top 100 was voted on by players which just proves they have as much credibility as the fans voting for the pro bowl

Most NFL players would be flipping burgers if not for their extraordinary physical skills.

GameTime
12-17-2011, 01:48 PM
Te Kid and the Bucs are having a rough season to say the least. Too bad the players get the heat for what the analysts say.</P>

Freeman was never better than Eli and still isnt. Long way to go for him to be a top tier QB. </P>

yoeddy
12-17-2011, 02:15 PM
I hope he plays better than Eli tonight....

UK-Giantsfan
12-17-2011, 02:20 PM
i dont care as long as he torches Dallas this evening

FLNYGFAN
12-17-2011, 02:31 PM
i dont care as long as he torches Dallas this evening

This ^^^^^^.

Just sucks that he can't play defense because that is where Tampa's problem is.

b_ELI_eve
12-17-2011, 02:32 PM
I hope he plays better than Eli tonight....

That's what I'm saying!

jimsgints
12-18-2011, 10:24 AM
I guess not. I am glad to see Eli shut up all the ignorant analysts, posters...
That's why you have to take this nonsence for what it is.
You a Clint Eastwood fan? He's the coolest..

nygfanmaybe
12-18-2011, 10:34 AM
I was just thinking the other day that NFLN should qualify all their top 10 this and top 100 that by saying afterwards...IOOATPWWATV. (In our opinion and the people who were allowed to vote)

Based on the way Eli is playing this year, I hope he gets snubbed for everything.