PDA

View Full Version : Terrorize Rex and key on Helu.

Husky
12-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Sure could use Kenny P and TT about now.

giantsfan420
12-17-2011, 05:04 PM
Sure could* use Kenny P and TT about now.

phillips is probable.

i think a lot of us, myself included, forgot phillips didnt play vs dallas. behind jpp and maybe boley, i'd say phillips is the most important thing we need on defense bc he takes away the long ball very well. i think him being out is why dallas was able to have so many big plays.

but for this sunday, i absolutely expect for the giants to erase that woeful week 1 matchup and really gain even more momentum for the rest of the way, especially on defense bc the offense is close to peaking. once our run game gets going, watch out.

and people forget, u want to play ur best football as u enter the playoffs thats why we won in 07, we played our best football in the playoffs.

hopefully that happens this yr. in 07 it was the offense that really stepped it up in the playoffs. this year its got to be the d.

buddy33
12-17-2011, 05:18 PM
Getting to Rex will be hard with Tuck hurting even more now than he has all season and no Osi.

Of course thh would have been better with TT all year and KP the last game and a half, but that would still not help the lack of pressure issues they have due to injuries. TT is a very fine CB, but not a shut down CB.

With all the injuries they had in pre season they where going to have problems, but they are worse now because of all the DL injuries and lack of pressure.

BlueBlitzer
12-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Jamall Brown is out. Don't they have a rookie on that Oline ?

tonyt830
12-17-2011, 05:53 PM
Jamall Brown is out. Don't they have a rookie on that Oline ?yeah with Brown ruled out, they are starting the rookie Willie Smith at LT. </P>

</P>

No Cooley or Davis at TE. Landry out at S, Otogwe and Doughty a little banged up.</P>

</P>

I think the Giants need to get pressure on Grossman and do not allow big plays to Moss or Gaffney.</P>

</P>

On offense, the O-line needs to keep Eli clean, keep Kerrigan and Orakpo off him. I think Nicks, Cruz, Ballard and Manningham can have good games vs the Skins secondary as long as Eli has enough time to throw,</P>

</P>

Jacobs has played better the passed 2 weeks and I would like to see Bradshaw play better than last week. Maybe our run game will be effective enough so Eli does not have to do it all. It would be nice to see the Giants have control in the 4th quarter and not have to come back from a deficit.</P>

</P>

Keep the momentum going after last week---the Giants cannot afford a letdown vs a Skins team that has nothing to lose! </P>

miked1958
12-17-2011, 07:25 PM
Sure could* use Kenny P and TT about now.

Would be nice!