PDA

View Full Version : If we play prevent D, soft zone coverage against Rex Ryan I'm going to lose my hair.......

NYG4lifeNYK
12-17-2011, 05:24 PM
If I see ANYTHING that resembles Tim lewis I'm going to go ballistic... & Fewell should seek employment elsewhere.

If we rush 3 anymore than once or twice.. I'm going to go ballistic.

If Will Blackmon is in coverage I'm going to go ballistic.

If we have any more miscommunications I'm going to go ballistic.

If we lose to the Deadskins because of our defense.. I'll be hiring a hitman....

PUT GROSSMAN ON HIS *** & make him wish it were still week 1......

This game SHOULD be a blowout.... if it's not.. I'm going to go ballistic [:)]

buddy33
12-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Blowout? Really? First, they have not blown anyone out this year. Second, they don't have enough players left to play the way they want to. They are on their 10th different CB and the DL is without Osi and Tuck will probably be a non factor due to multiple injuries.

They need to just get by and the offense MUST score TD's when the defense does make the opposition punt or if they create a TO. Last week the offense was good but two times they had the ball 1st and goal and settled for field goals. Have to make those TD's for the rest of the season and the post season if they stand a chance.

BlueBlitzer
12-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Bothy the Patriots and the Jets put a Thirty Burger on em. Eli will make it Forty.

Ruttiger711
12-17-2011, 05:59 PM
If I see ANYTHING that resembles Tim lewis I'm going to go ballistic... & Fewell should seek employment elsewhere.

If we lose to the Deadskins because of our defense.. I'll be hiring a hitman....

PUT GROSSMAN ON HIS *** & make him wish it were still week 1......

This game SHOULD be a blowout.... if it's not.. I'm going to go ballistic [:)]</P>

</P>

You obviously meant Grossman in the title.. right? This team has shown no signs of being able to produce a blowout, but i expect a win... would be nice to at least have a 2 td lead entering the fourth capping it off with a long 12-15 play drive to add on to the score. Finally a restful, happy 4th quarter. </P>

</P>

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-17-2011, 05:59 PM
If I see ANYTHING that resembles Tim lewis I'm going to go ballistic... &amp; Fewell should seek employment elsewhere.

<FONT size=6>If Will Blackmon is in coverage I'm going to go ballistic.</FONT>

PUT GROSSMAN ON HIS *** &amp; make him wish it were still week 1......

This game SHOULD be a blowout.... if it's not.. I'm going to go ballistic [:)]</P>

dude they brought blackmon back bc we are thin at DBs. Why wouldnt he be out there? And we rush three bc Fewell doesnt trust our coverage. JPP got a sack n a FF from the 3 man rush. Its not always bad. Just 90 % of the time. lol</P>

tonyt830
12-17-2011, 06:03 PM
If I see ANYTHING that resembles Tim lewis I'm going to go ballistic... &amp; Fewell should seek employment elsewhere.

PUT GROSSMAN ON HIS *** &amp; make him wish it were still week 1......

This game SHOULD be a blowout.... if it's not.. I'm going to go ballistic [:)]Wow you sound a tad bit angry---LOL!!</P>

</P>

Did you mean soft coverage vs Rex Ryan or Rex Grossman? I know I know---you meant Grossman since we are playing the Skins this week and we cannot look past an important divisional game.</P>

</P>

But I'm not a fan of the 3 man rush either. If I saw it right before halftime or at the end of the game to prevent a cheap hailmary TD, would be enough for me. I think if Fewell goes zone during the game, he still needs to rush 4.</P>

</P>

I'm not overlooking or underestimating the Redskins, but at least we are not facing the Saints, Packers or Cowboys offenses this week. I would like to see a comfortable lead by the Gmen in the 4th quarter this week, but it is after all another NFC East battle. They dont seem to come easy for the Giants, even in victory.</P>

T-Murda84
12-17-2011, 07:09 PM
When we are rushing Tuck and Canty, essentially its a 2 man rush anyway because Tuck and Canty does not provide any type of pass rush anyway. We might as well drop them back in coverage and have Kiwi blitz. Last time I checked, Kiwi isnt great in coverage anyway. Why not give him some extra help in coverage.

NYG 5
12-18-2011, 11:00 AM
The Giants need to employ Dungyball and take the lead and force the pass.

Joe Morrison
12-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Gave up more than 30 points in 5 straight games, if Fewell hasn't learned by now it's time to make a change I agree, we will all be pulling our hair out.

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Gave up more than 30 points in 5 straight games, if Fewell hasn't learned by now it's time to make a change I agree, we will all be pulling our hair out.I am surprised that any of you still have hair to pull out! Mine are all gone.