BillTheGreek
09-14-2012, 08:51 AM
This will be the game-changer.

Kruunch
09-14-2012, 08:52 AM
Madden couldn't have said it better himself :D

miked1958
09-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Common sense. But with the fake refs not throwing any holding flags they will have to be creative.

GMan-67
09-14-2012, 09:23 AM
while this might be stating the obvious, i blame Cruz and our pass rush studs for the loss ... now i imagine they paid the most attn to JPP and hoped that Tuck and Osi were easing into the new season and i think they were right

RoanokeFan
09-14-2012, 09:29 AM
I wish we'd get some playing time from Marvin Austin. On the Oline I wonder if they'll put Boothe at center since Baas has a hip injury?

BillTheGreek
09-14-2012, 09:33 AM
while this might be stating the obvious, i blame Cruz and our pass rush studs for the loss ... now i imagine they paid the most attn to JPP and hoped that Tuck and Osi were easing into the new season and i think they were right

There was very little pass rushing...... They say pass rushing is Common sense! But where was the COMMON SENSE on Wed. ? you can't let up !

Greg Schiano
09-14-2012, 09:38 AM
Common sense. But with the fake refs not throwing any holding flags they will have to be creative.

Don't know about you guys but we hold on every play. Ted Larsen apparently uses Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu to take down defenders as well.

GMan-67
09-14-2012, 09:45 AM
There was very little pass rushing...... They say pass rushing is Common sense! But where was the COMMON SENSE on Wed. ? you can't let up !

but are you saying the coaches didnt rush the passer? ... our pass rush is generated by individuals beating their opponents ... if JPP was double teamed and Tuck and Osi are only 75% of the way to midseason form, then that would severly hurt our pass rush

and im sure the DBs not doing well was part of it ... guys coming open quckly and the Boys game plan ... it's a lot of things, but anyway please continue to say pass rush, b/c we need it, it cannot be stated enough

BillTheGreek
09-14-2012, 10:37 AM
but are you saying the coaches didnt rush the passer? ... our pass rush is generated by individuals beating their opponents ... if JPP was double teamed and Tuck and Osi are only 75% of the way to midseason form, then that would severly hurt our pass rush

and im sure the DBs not doing well was part of it ... guys coming open quckly and the Boys game plan ... it's a lot of things, but anyway please continue to say pass rush, b/c we need it, it cannot be stated enough

OK ....More & More Pass Rushing ! Put Pressure on the QB , and Don't Let Up !....Also :Be efficient – Do not beat yourself with mistakes.

GO GIANTS !

Toadofsteel
09-14-2012, 10:48 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/666/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

TheAnalyst
09-14-2012, 11:09 AM
Did you see how the Packers beat the Bears last night.... beat the snot out of Cutler. Its the same with any team. We just have to hope the DLine is ready and doesnt do what they did in week 1.

BillTheGreek
09-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Did you see how the Packers beat the Bears last night.... beat the snot out of Cutler. Its the same with any team. We just have to hope the DLine is ready and doesnt do what they did in week 1.

That's what I'm talking about ! Was it 7 or 8 Sacks ?
GO GIANTS !

YATittle1962
09-14-2012, 11:52 AM

you play the blame game huh?

not a very wise thing to do when there are 11 guys on the field at a time wearing blue.

for every player you blame there is a cause and effect trickle down in a chain of events

GMENAGAIN
09-14-2012, 12:16 PM
This will be the game-changer.

Thanks for the heads-up!!!

TheEnigma
09-14-2012, 01:06 PM
If we really want to win, we need to do the following...

we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

nhpgiantsfan
09-14-2012, 01:32 PM
you play the blame game huh?

not a very wise thing to do when there are 11 guys on the field at a time wearing blue.

for every player you blame there is a cause and effect trickle down in a chain of events

I think he is right to blame Tuck & Osi. You cant blame youn CB's who are in over their head. You need to blame your proven stars for not getting the job done. And their faults made it even harder on the youngsters in coverage.

Oh, and I blame Webster too!

Greg Schiano
09-14-2012, 01:39 PM
Josh is a big quarterback who puts his toes on the line on Sundays. It won't be easy to bring him down.

BillTheGreek
09-14-2012, 04:13 PM
Josh is a big quarterback who puts his toes on the line on Sundays. It won't be easy to bring him down.

" It won't be easy to bring him down "

Why not Coach ? the BIGGER they are, the harder they FALL ! Any how, we're not Looking to bring him down, per'se * lol * The objective will be to Put Pressure on him , ( the QB,) and if we have a few Sacks, or tie Green Bay's SACK number from the other night with the Bears, that would be OK to.

GO GIANTS !

ryan12
09-14-2012, 05:25 PM

yeah they were damn near tackling jpp almost every play

ryan12
09-14-2012, 05:27 PM

coach your qb is garbage

CowboysSuck
09-14-2012, 06:03 PM
We can't expect to get pressure on the QB with only 4 rushers every time. Bring the blitz, disguise it, etc. Thats what gets the OL tired and confused, opening up the possibility of consistent pressure with 4 rushers. Fewell has to know this..

YATittle1962
09-14-2012, 06:05 PM
I think he is right to blame Tuck & Osi. You cant blame youn CB's who are in over their head. You need to blame your proven stars for not getting the job done. And their faults made it even harder on the youngsters in coverage.

Oh, and I blame Webster too!

blaming individual players for a loss is quite a green fan thing to do

thats like blaming Matt Dodge for the loss against the Eagles

or blaming Scott Norwood for the Bills loss in the Superbowl

just silly

miked1958
09-14-2012, 07:24 PM
I wish we'd get some playing time from Marvin Austin. On the Oline I wonder if they'll put Boothe at center since Baas has a hip injury? They were both off the injury report and practiced fully. Both expected to play

BillTheGreek
09-14-2012, 08:39 PM
We can't expect to get pressure on the QB with only 4 rushers every time. Bring the blitz, disguise it, etc. Thats what gets the OL tired and confused, opening up the possibility of consistent pressure with 4 rushers. Fewell has to know this..

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ! ***** BLITZ ! ***** NOT ALL THE TIME, BUT AT LEAST DO IT...........GET THEM OFF GAURD !

GO GIANTS !

giantsfan420
09-14-2012, 08:57 PM
i find it kinda funny the people who were like "duh thanks for the info", bc the OP premise imo is wrong in the first place. this game, the pass rush isnt going to make or break us. the run defense absolutely will tho. i'd rather the run d show up opposed to just the pass rush showing up. now of course i'd prefer the DL do both well, but the pass rush vs TB isnt priority 1 i would think...stopping their run, and not turning it over would be

Diamondring
09-14-2012, 10:42 PM
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ! ***** BLITZ ! ***** NOT ALL THE TIME, BUT AT LEAST DO IT...........GET THEM OFF GAURD !

GO GIANTS !I'm right with both of you.

Rat_bastich
09-14-2012, 11:31 PM
It's not only about pressure but its about the team as a whole. Stop the run by scoring on offense and putting the Bucs behind so they have to pass. Make them one dimensional and dictate the game. Don't allow the Bucs to dictate the game. Of course, it is easier said than done, but hopefully the the defeat to the Cowboys put some fire under their hindparts.

In particular, if one part of the defense...say the pass rush is deficient then another facet will have to step up and compensate. The team has to play disciplined and stay in their lanes and not freelance. Make sure tackles and not shoulder tackles.

nhpgiantsfan
09-15-2012, 12:17 AM
blaming individual players for a loss is quite a green fan thing to do

thats like blaming Matt Dodge for the loss against the Eagles

or blaming Scott Norwood for the Bills loss in the Superbowl

just silly

I'm not just blaming one person. I'm blaming our alleged stars that all decided not to show up, thus severely exposing our suspect players at the CB position. Tuck, Osi, Kiwi, CWebb, Cruz..

I wasn't expecting Coe, and Tryon, to shut down Bryant, or Austin. But if we had a pass rush from our stars, the job would have been easier. And if the MB's favorite shutdown corner could've done his job we could've helped out the kids on the other side a little more.

And we all know our Oline is really struggling right now especially in the running game. So when a guy who is supposed to be a star WR drops three gimmies, it is devastating.

So I am not blaming one guy. I am blaming a group of guys that are supposed to be big time players in this league.

Captain Chaos
09-15-2012, 04:59 AM
I think we had pressure on Romo last week he was just able to slide away from the pressure and beat us.

BillTheGreek
09-15-2012, 07:06 AM
I think we had pressure on Romo last week he was just able to slide away from the pressure and beat us.

Yes we DID have pressure on Romo...the First quarter, but then they let up , check the film ! You can't quit !* BTW * You know something, A lot of G fans said Romo is Elite ! He's Great ! He's not Elite or Great , I diagree with them, he's Good, and we should have beat them, even with our OL and D not up to par.