PDA

View Full Version : anyone else rewatch the giants game?

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-17-2011, 06:38 PM
I make it a habit to rewatch games to try and analyze them, anyone elso do this?</P>

Anyone rewatch last weeks game, what do you think?</P>

Ruttiger711
12-17-2011, 06:55 PM
That I love JPP.</P>

HOWEVER - he was pushed out frequently and the cowboys ran inside of him pretty well with Jones in the beginning of the game, not quite sure which drive it was. Caught this while watching NFL replay. I'm not knocking him, I just dont think teams will run to Tuck's side just because JPP's there. </P>

egyptian420
12-17-2011, 06:57 PM
I make it a habit to rewatch games to try and analyze them, anyone elso do this?</p>

Anyone rewatch last weeks game, what do you think?</p>

gmen0820
12-17-2011, 06:58 PM
I make it a habit to rewatch games to try and analyze them, anyone elso do this?</p>

I download each win in HD the next day....the only loss this season that I still downloaded was the game against GB...I just had to rewatch that
Where do you download them from?

I have nfl rewind, but would love to have them downloaded.

egyptian420
12-17-2011, 07:00 PM
howdy

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-17-2011, 07:02 PM
lol cant really do that bro....email me nyg420@hotmail.com
</P>

can i email u 2 lol</P>

egyptian420
12-17-2011, 07:04 PM
I don't know what you're talking about ;)

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-17-2011, 07:12 PM
</P>

i didnt email u ;)</P>

gmen0820
12-17-2011, 07:13 PM
</P>

i didnt email u ;)</P>Lol same

redbeardxxv
12-17-2011, 07:25 PM

I download each win in HD the next day....the only loss this season that I still downloaded was the game against GB...I just had to rewatch that

yeah, can ya send me some mail too... I've been searching forever...Thanks

miked1958
12-17-2011, 08:24 PM
I make it a habit to rewatch games to try and analyze them, anyone elso do this?</P>

Yep. I DVR them so I can go back and rematch. I miss alot the first time around because I am so nervous. So like you i go back and rematch to watch a player isolated to see what that particular player did on any given play. On a block, tackle, whatever

titwio
12-17-2011, 09:16 PM

I have Game Rewind too but I always DVR the Giants games on t.v. so I have them in HD...(Much better than Rewind which is not always good quality).

ashleymarie
12-17-2011, 09:21 PM
Yes, I rewatched it several times. I always do. No real reason except I like the Giants.

LT_Hits
12-17-2011, 09:22 PM
I do too, thanks for this post. Watching the last game, Aaron Ross' coverage on WR and field intelligence scares me a bit., it looks bad.

Joe Morrison
12-17-2011, 09:24 PM

</P>

Yes, I like to do the same and can't believe our luck that game.</P>

Also Fewell has not done anything to try and mix it up, same old thing, getting our butts kicked and he is still calling the same soft coverage and a serious lack of blitzing.</P>

Eli can only carry them so far, he needs a little help from the D, if they can keep the other team under 24 that would be nice.</P>

ashleymarie
12-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Rolle scared me.

bearbryant
12-18-2011, 12:07 AM
I used to love watching KG's technically amazing play calls but now I watch fewell's terrific creative defensive schemes!

dougie67
01-09-2012, 10:50 AM
I want to rewtach it but wifey screwed up my taping while I was at game
Do you know how I can get a copy??

titwio
01-09-2012, 04:37 PM
I want to rewtach it but wifey screwed up my taping while I was at game
Do you know how I can get a copy??

You can buy Game Rewind for only $20 bucks...You'll get all the games from the last 3 years and its a great service.