PDA

View Full Version : Less than 48 hrs...

Laurah1275
09-14-2012, 06:32 PM
Lot of tension on the board, can see it, can practically feel it...tempers flairing, posters on the verge of snapping, negativity rising to an unbearable pressure point, but it's ok because in less than 48 hrs.......................SWEET RELIEF!!!!................CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?!?!

Imagine a message board with happy, laughing, congratulatory, positive, building the bridge to another Lombardi posts....sigh....warms my heart! :)

It will happen! GMEN will win on Sunday! There is no other option! Refuse all negatives and watch all the positives come through! LET'S GO GIANTS!!!

YATittle1962
09-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Lot of tension on the board, can see it, can practically feel it...tempers flairing, posters on the verge of snapping, negativity rising to an unbearable pressure point, but it's ok because in less than 48 hrs.......................SWEET RELIEF!!!!................CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?!?!

Imagine a message board with happy, laughing, congratulatory, positive, building the bridge to another Lombardi posts....sigh....warms my heart! :)

It will happen! GMEN will win on Sunday! There is no other option! Refuse all negatives and watch all the positives come through! LET'S GO GIANTS!!!

you must be new here

it's not much better after a win

believe me

CowboysSuck
09-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Im excited. I need the 40 hour fast forward button to be invented. The final day or two before a game are always the SLOWESTTT

Laurah1275
09-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Im excited. I need the 40 hour fast forward button to be invented. The final day or two before a game are always the SLOWESTTTI know, I was just thinking the same thing...I swear I wish I could get stone cold-pass out drunk right now and wake up on Sunday morning...but alas...I am a very responsible young woman :)

miked1958
09-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Saints prob going to take out there frustrations on Carolina for that beating they took by skins. I expect NO to pound them. That means all the more reason why we need to get a win vs TB. I'd hate to face an 0-2 Carolina team that was expected to be much improved on a Thursday night....I think it would be better if panthers upset the saints

miked1958
09-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Oh and to the point of the thread.. Yep it drags the last few days...

RoanokeFan
09-14-2012, 07:40 PM
you must be new here

it's not much better after a win

believe me

+1

rainierjef
09-14-2012, 07:42 PM
And if we lose laurah. Kiss this message board and most of its members goodbye

Jiffy Jeff
09-14-2012, 07:45 PM
I know, I was just thinking the same thing...I swear I wish I could get stone cold-pass out drunk right now and wake up on Sunday morning...but alas...I am a very responsible young woman :)

And here I truly thought I was enamored with you after your original post...........LOL. I'm with you though, sister.

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!

giantsfan420
09-15-2012, 02:12 AM
Saints prob going to take out there frustrations on Carolina for that beating they took by skins. I expect NO to pound them. That means all the more reason why we need to get a win vs TB. I'd hate to face an 0-2 Carolina team that was expected to be much improved on a Thursday night....I think it would be better if panthers upset the saints
i know this train of thought isnt exactly logical, but i agree. i always am pulling for our opponents to be in the least pumped up state of mind. but on the flip side, a carolina team that beats NO can also be confident and dangerous...

Rat_bastich
09-15-2012, 02:54 AM
And if we lose laurah. Kiss this message board and most of its members goodbye

The boards will most likely implode and take all the servers in the New York City area with it.

JavaBuc
09-15-2012, 03:13 AM
Us Buc fans think this one is a win for the Bucs.

Ghost of Gruden
09-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Since I am the fan of underdog, even if the game is very competitive until the last minute, I will be complacent and feel optimistic about this season going forward.

GO BUCS!!!

Captain Chaos
09-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Us Buc fans think this one is a win for the Bucs.

You wouldn't be much of a fan is you didn't think that way. However, I'm stoked and looking forward to our first win.

BillTheGreek
09-15-2012, 03:14 PM

Sorry, ...................Correction , Less than 24 hours.................lol

Can't either !
GO GIANTS !

CowboysSuck
09-15-2012, 03:32 PM
22 1/2 hours left!!!! Whos pumped? Whos a derbin flerb??? Yea thats right!! GO GMEN!!!!

Laurah1275
09-15-2012, 04:26 PM
22 1/2 hours left!!!! Whos pumped? Whos a derbin flerb??? Yea thats right!! GO GMEN!!!!21 .5 hrs left...lol...what's a derbin flerb?

CowboysSuck
09-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Lol i have no idea. Its somthin my buddies and i used to say back in like 5th grade we thought it was funny. I'm not quite sure why the countdown to tomorrows game reminded me of that...

egyptian420
09-15-2012, 05:32 PM

If you think this is bad, please do youself a favor and don't come here if we lose this game tomorrow and start our season 0-2.

Laurah1275
09-15-2012, 06:16 PM
If you think this is bad, please do youself a favor and don't come here if we lose this game tomorrow and start our season 0-2.Won't happen...now smile, everything is going to be fabulous! LET'S GO GIANTS!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Won't happen...now smile, everything is going to be fabulous! LET'S GO GIANTS!If we do not show up and play great football tomorrow, I am saying that Laurah is the bad luck omen! So dont come back if we do lose, better change your screen name and email!

Laurah1275
09-15-2012, 08:25 PM
If we do not show up and play great football tomorrow, I am saying that Laurah is the bad luck omen! So dont come back if we do lose, better change your screen name and email!Or else what? You gonna put me over your knee? Giants will show up, play great, and win! :)

Rat_bastich
09-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Or else what? You gonna put me over your knee? Giants will show up, play great, and win! :)

This thread has gone in an all new direction..*grabs popcorn awaiting response* Don't mind me I'm not here.

We now have 50 Shades of Red and Blue going on here.

Laurah1275
09-16-2012, 05:35 PM
If we do not show up and play great football tomorrow, I am saying that Laurah is the bad luck omen! So dont come back if we do lose, better change your screen name and email!Bump for kiss my *** Fifty.....Refuse the negatives...always believe....It will happen....So proud of GMEN....Keep building that bridge, we will get there, no other option! So happy right now :)

miked1958
09-16-2012, 06:40 PM
i know this train of thought isnt exactly logical, but i agree. i always am pulling for our opponents to be in the least pumped up state of mind. but on the flip side, a carolina team that beats NO can also be confident and dangerous...Well looks like we are,getting the confident and dangerous Panthers. Kinka nice having saints 0-2 though