CB E.J. Biggers (Foot - LP)
CB Anthony Gaitor (Hamstring - LP)

Questionable
T Jeremy Trueblood (Ankle)

Probable
G Carl Nicks (Toe - FP)
WR Arrelious Benn (Knee - FP)
RB LeGarrette Blount (Neck - FP)

Very encouraging injury report. Hope Austin has a good game and gets some positive reps. Hope to see Scott on returns at some point. Coe will have his hands full with Mike Williams.

miked1958
09-14-2012, 07:21 PM
What's the deal with Ojomo? He played all preseason like a man on a mission. There was no mention of him every being hurt. As a matter of fact we all questioned why Tracy who had not played hardly at all in preseason was put on active 53 man roster and Ojomo was 1 of the Inactives. Now all of the sudden he has this hamstring issue. Guess it happened in practice, but all I heard was good things about him in practice as well

NYG4lifeNYK
09-14-2012, 09:29 PM
I have a feeling they're going to stash Ojomo on IR to keep him safe from other teams because Canty is going to be back soon and so is Beckum and they need to make room. Like we did with Cruz, we overstate an injury then stash them on IR.

CowboysSuck
09-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Do they get full salary if on IR?

Buddy333
09-14-2012, 09:43 PM
How much play do you think Ojomo would get if he was healthy? He has 3 full time DE's in front of him plus Kiwi can be lined up as a DE in the NASCAR package. I mean depth is important and it wold be nice for him to be healhy, but as long as the other guys are he probably wouldn't see the field anyway.

jerseytom
09-14-2012, 10:19 PM
imo if we have a rash of injuries on the d-line i'm sure Ojomo would get the nod,he did play well in preseason.the kid is a beast,I hope to see him play in the near future. Although they may be saving him for next season/see what happens with Osi and whoever else.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-14-2012, 10:30 PM
Do they get full salary if on IR?

Yes but Ojomo isn't making anything substantial at all.

How much play do you think Ojomo would get if he was healthy? He has 3 full time DE's in front of him plus Kiwi can be lined up as a DE in the NASCAR package. I mean depth is important and it wold be nice for him to be healhy, but as long as the other guys are he probably wouldn't see the field anyway.

Like I said I have a feeling he is healthy and they're giving him the Cruz treatment(stashing him on IR for a bogus injury to keep him with us)

He actually has 4 DE's ahead of him, you forgot Adrian Tracy.

Gmen2005
09-15-2012, 02:50 AM
What happened to Rivers? Did this happen in practice? I haven't been around a computer for a few days.

JavaBuc
09-15-2012, 03:14 AM
None of the Bucs players who matter are hurt this week.

Captain Chaos
09-15-2012, 04:49 AM
Didn't Rivers hurt himself in the Dallas game. Anyway, like that we will get our first glimpse of Marvin Austin.... Hope he stuffs a couple of runs and is disruptive when he's in.