PDA

View Full Version : BLASPHEMY!!!

CowboysSuck
09-14-2012, 06:43 PM
per www.the506.com where I am currently living (@ school, Burlington, VT) The Giants game is on the same time as the Pats and I will NOT be able to se it. This is terrible news, folks.

Does anyone know of a website that (legally) streams Giants games? I might have to make a 3 hour drive to my home in Albany just to watch the game. Which i would do, I just would rather not.

drewz
09-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Not unless you have Direct TV.. god bless the NFL repeatedly screwing non Direct TV owners

Drez
09-14-2012, 07:40 PM
Dude, just go to a sports bar. If you're not of age, try to find one that's also a restaurant. They usually allow minors in. Like the Buffalo Wild Wings at 555 Shelburne Rd. Now, if you're about to say that you're a poor college kid and can't afford to go out for the game, just ask yourself this: How much would gas cost you round trip?

Also, you wouldn't have to drive all the way back to Albany. The Lake George area will have the Giants game. Ticonderoga will not, though.

ibbill
09-14-2012, 07:41 PM
per www.the506.com where I am currently living (@ school, Burlington, VT) The Giants game is on the same time as the Pats and I will NOT be able to se it. This is terrible news, folks.

Does anyone know of a website that (legally) streams Giants games? I might have to make a 3 hour drive to my home in Albany just to watch the game. Which i would do, I just would rather not.

NFL hires scab refs Nfl screws Direct Tv owners not sure I would care about legally any more. When it comes to the greedy owners.

nycisgreat
09-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Not unless you have Direct TV.. god bless the NFL repeatedly screwing non Direct TV owners

I live in Maryland, and that is the only way to catch Giants games when the Skins are playing the same time the Giants did.

Rat_bastich
09-14-2012, 08:09 PM
I usually have to listen via internet radio.

CowboysSuck
09-14-2012, 08:28 PM
Dude, just go to a sports bar. If you're not of age, try to find one that's also a restaurant. They usually allow minors in. Like the Buffalo Wild Wings at 555 Shelburne Rd. Now, if you're about to say that you're a poor college kid and can't afford to go out for the game, just ask yourself this: How much would gas cost you round trip?

Also, you wouldn't have to drive all the way back to Albany. The Lake George area will have the Giants game. Ticonderoga will not, though.

Im of age, so I was thinking of a few bars i could head to downtown. But you how it is (well for me atleast) theres nothing like watching the game right in front of you and hearing every word seeing every play etc etc..

CowboysSuck
09-14-2012, 08:30 PM
NFL hires scab refs Nfl screws Direct Tv owners not sure I would care about legally any more. When it comes to the greedy owners.

I was kind of kidding when i said legally. I know there are dozens of sites that stream (illegally) NFL games. We are supposed to keep that knowledge on the down-low. PM's...stuff like that.

Drez
09-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Im of age, so I was thinking of a few bars i could head to downtown. But you how it is (well for me atleast) theres nothing like watching the game right in front of you and hearing every word seeing every play etc etc..
This is true. I generally enjoy watching at home, but I must say I had a lot of fun watching the GB playoff game at the sports bar. There was a table of GB fans sitting next to us, so there was some great, good natured smack talk going on.

rainierjef
09-14-2012, 08:45 PM
There is a streaming site, one of the members knows it. I cannot remember the hyper link.

miked1958
09-14-2012, 09:22 PM
NFL RedZone is the answer. At least you will get to see all the scoring plays as they happen or very close after

Captain Chaos
09-15-2012, 04:23 AM
I looked it up and think I will be lucky a see the Giants on Fox

titwio
09-15-2012, 04:35 AM
Check your PM.

ibbill
09-15-2012, 11:43 AM
NFL RedZone is the answer. At least you will get to see all the scoring plays as they happen or very close after

perfect problem solved

I Bleed Blue
09-15-2012, 01:36 PM

Are you saying that if you are not a Direct TV subscriber, you cannot sign up for the Sunday Ticket? If so, that's not accurate. If you have a PS3, you can sign up for the PS3 HD streaming package. If you are referring to the cost of the streaming package, then yeah, I agree it's pricey, but cheaper then going to a couple of games. You need to pony up $340 bucks. It's not perfect, but it's the only other way to view your games without a Direct TV subscription.

eddygoombah
09-15-2012, 01:52 PM
Cry me a river. I've been living in San Francisco the past 5 years. Unless it's a monday/Sunday night game, All they play here is 49ers and Raider games. Talk about hell.

CowboysSuck
09-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Cry me a river. I've been living in San Francisco the past 5 years. Unless it's a monday/Sunday night game, All they play here is 49ers and Raider games. Talk about hell.

Thats why there are streaming sites. And no, I will not cry you a river. I will see the Giants game by Any Means Necessary. and i mean that literally...

CowboysSuck
09-15-2012, 02:09 PM
Are you saying that if you are not a Direct TV subscriber, you cannot sign up for the Sunday Ticket? If so, that's not accurate. If you have a PS3, you can sign up for the PS3 HD streaming package. If you are referring to the cost of the streaming package, then yeah, I agree it's pricey, but cheaper then going to a couple of games. You need to pony up $340 bucks. It's not perfect, but it's the only other way to view your games without a Direct TV subscription.

www.NFL.com allows users outside of United States to buy "game pass" which essentially is the Direct TV Sunday NFL Ticket, but for like half the price. I suppose if someone was tech savvy enough, and knew someone abroad who they could use as a billing adress, they could mask their IP address and actually get the service. But thats just too much of a hassle, might as well give in to direct tv and the NFL's awful customer relations viewing policy and buy sunday ticket.

Such a ripoff if you ask me. If you dont have Satellite, you pretty much have no way to watch your team play (legally) if you don't live in the home market.

**** the NFL and Direct TV's love affair and **** the NFL Network (even though i just started getting it @ school here where there is a different cable package). But still, it comes in grainy compared to the other channels and I'm still holding a grudge against them for not allowing Time Warner Cable to buy rights to the channel as well.

CowboysSuck
09-15-2012, 02:13 PM
I looked it up and think I will be lucky a see the Giants on Fox

did you use www.the506.com/nflmaps/ ? Or is there other site, I'd be curious to find out.

CowboysSuck
09-15-2012, 02:17 PM

Thats not free, or accessible. I'm confused.

I hate the NFL and Direct TV and all of their stupid broadcasting/licensing rights. I know i've said this before but im just reiterating. I hate them.

fansince69
09-15-2012, 02:56 PM
There is a streaming site, one of the members knows it. I cannot remember the hyper link.

If you need the site message me

bklyn1028
09-15-2012, 03:15 PM
The game is on National TV...I'm getting here in Florida!

It's Fox's game of the week.

fansince69
09-15-2012, 03:19 PM
The game is on National TV...I'm getting here in Florida!

It's Fox's game of the week.

its not a national game at 1 oclock...your getting it in Florida because they are playing Tampa Bay

bklyn1028
09-15-2012, 03:33 PM
its not a national game at 1 oclock...your getting it in Florida because they are playing Tampa Bay

DUH!

(Slapping myself in the forehead)

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-15-2012, 05:01 PM
I have a few sites I use, PM me.

Drez
09-15-2012, 06:32 PM
Something else you could do is get a Slingbox and set it up from your parents house.

VegasGmen
09-15-2012, 09:32 PM
There are plenty of streaming live sites. Luckily here in Vegas I get most all Giants games on TV except maybe 2 a year then I watch online.

GMan-67
09-16-2012, 06:22 AM
haha, that legally streams a copyrighted broadcast, sorry that just hit my funny bone

there's another thread too ... looks like you will have a few options, good luck !

B-Red22
09-16-2012, 07:54 AM
i have the same issue today in the DFW market, Fox isn't even showing an early game, which I have no idea why, and just showing the afternoon cowgirls game. Needless to say i'm pissed, and can't go anywhere to watch it since i am at work!!!

miked1958
09-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Thats not free, or accessible. I'm confused.I hate the NFL and Direct TV and all of their stupid broadcasting/licensing rights. I know i've said this before but im just reiterating. I hate them.Sorry I subscribed to it through my cable company. It was only like 40/45 dollars for the season when you pick up NFLn

B.JACOBS27
09-16-2012, 09:52 AM
It would be greatly appreciated if someone can PM me a link or 2. Thanks in advance!!