PDA

View Full Version : Win over G-men has Boys fans talking SB!

Parademon
09-14-2012, 09:24 PM
I was over at the Cowboys website & I swear they think their team is gonna go 12-4 or 13-3 & win the SB all due to their win over us last week. They beat us by 7 on a night where the G-men, probably still high off their SB win, did not bring their A-game & rightfully ended up losing the game. I think the rematch will be a totally different story & a much healthier & highly motivated Giants team will get payback vs Dallas in their house. Is Dallas that much better than us this yr, or did they just catch us at the right time?

HoagieBastage
09-15-2012, 12:30 AM
I predict that the Cowpies and Gnats will battle it out for third or maybe even fourth place in our division in this year of our Lord Two Thousand and Twelve. Hoagiedamus has spoken. Go cry now.

BlueBlitzer
09-15-2012, 05:38 AM
That's all the Cowboys ( And their neurotic fans ) ever do is Talk about it.

giantyankee1976
09-15-2012, 07:37 AM
I predict that the Cowpies and Gnats will battle it out for third or maybe even fourth place in our division in this year of our Lord Two Thousand and Twelve. Hoagiedamus has spoken. Go cry now.

LOL you guys have a QB yet ?

SweetZombieJesus
09-15-2012, 08:50 AM

Three delusional fanbases in the division and the fans of the defending SB champs are the ones saying the sky is falling... LOL.

giantyankee1976
09-15-2012, 08:54 AM
Three delusional fanbases in the division and the fans of the defending SB champs are the ones saying the sky is falling... LOL.

I felt a pebble fall though ...

HoagieBastage
09-15-2012, 10:12 AM

Because, maybe they realize that the Gnats are phony champs and lucked out to win the Superbowl? Hmmm?

Giantz4Life
09-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Because, maybe they realize that the Gnats are phony champs and lucked out to win the Superbowl? Hmmm?

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/photo/2012/02/05/09000d5d826ae9f8.jpeg

Haters gonna hate.

Parademon
09-15-2012, 11:06 AM
Cowboys- 5 SB trophies
Giants - 4 SB trophies
Redskins - 3 SB trophies
Eagles - 0 SB trophies!

NUFF SAID!

Eagles fans are full of haterade!

SlyFoxx
09-15-2012, 11:34 AM
I hate talk of post season activity this early in the season. Of course the media have to talk SB before the season even starts. I guess that means there are enough fans out there who want to consume that kind of garbage. At least get week 8 over with, then you might have a good enough sample to make some predictions. But as far as the NFC east is concerned it might take longer. Dallas has two division games against the Giants...week 1 and 8. Dallas won't play Philly or Wash. until after week 8 so the NFC east standings could take a dramatic swing late in the season.

EDIT:

Now that I look at the rest of the NFC east schedules most of the head to head action occurs after week 8 with Philly having the most division games the Giants the least. So trying to pick the division before week 8 is an exercise in futility. Philly has a good chance to put things away late in the season if they can get hot late but if they don't they could find themselves in the basement real quick.

JavaBuc
09-15-2012, 12:01 PM
I am neither a Giants fan nor a Cowboys fan. But in my opinion, Romo is a better QB than Eli at this point.

ny06
09-15-2012, 12:11 PM
I am neither a Giants fan nor a Cowboys fan. But in my opinion, Romo is a better QB than Eli at this point.
I would love to hear some facts to back your claim...

Ntegrase96
09-15-2012, 12:25 PM
I was over at the Cowboys website & I swear they think their team is gonna go 12-4 or 13-3 & win the SB all due to their win over us last week. They beat us by 7 on a night where the G-men, probably still high off their SB win, did not bring their A-game & rightfully ended up losing the game. I think the rematch will be a totally different story & a much healthier & highly motivated Giants team will get payback vs Dallas in their house. Is Dallas that much better than us this yr, or did they just catch us at the right time?

Source? I'm a member of a few cowboys boards and I have not seen 'Cowboys to the superbowl' as a general consensus.

Outside of that... The Cowboys won by 7 but I don't feel like that's an accurate reflection of how the game actually went. We were up 14-3 and 24-10 at two different times. Who's to say if the Cowboys wanted to score again on the last drive that they wouldn't have? I mean they did capitalize on every drive they had to end the first half and throughout the second, dominated time of possession and gained nearly 200 yards more than the Giants.

The second game will be a much different game, but one thing you're overlooking is that Dallas is also surely to get better/healthier.

SweetZombieJesus
09-15-2012, 12:57 PM

No, because we don't go through the annual delusion fest that goes on in Philly... You know the one, where every Eagle player is the best to ever play his position and the team is the bestest team evar!!!!1! And then year 53 of no championship and they're all garbage... That one.

nygfan90
09-15-2012, 02:52 PM
I am neither a Giants fan nor a Cowboys fan. But in my opinion, Romo is a better QB than Eli at this point.To be quite honest, i couldn't care any less how you feel about Eli/ He brought us two championships, 2 more than Romo brought to the Cowboys and we can just leave it at that.

HoagieBastage
09-15-2012, 04:18 PM
To be quite honest, i couldn't care any less how you feel about Eli/ He brought us two championships, 2 more than Romo brought to the Cowboys and we can just leave it at that.

Yeah man! They don't care how they won those Superbowls! They don't care that it wasn't football talent that produced the trophy for them! They don't care that their QB from Gooberville lucked out by having one of his many bad passes get caught against a helmet that led to one of those victories man! They wouldn't even care if they win the next Superbowl because the other team contracted the Ebola virus before the game and died! They would STILL be prancing around yelling "We're Numbah ONE"!!! Who cares if thier team is just mediocre? Who cares if they're not even the most talented team in their own division! Gnats fans don't care about that silly football stuff at all. All they care about is something shiny to look at and brag about. They don't care HOW they get it or WHAT others might say about it. Respect is not part of the equation. This is remarkably similar to the mentality of your average squirrel or exotic dancer.

nygfan90
09-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Yeah man! They don't care how they won those Superbowls! They don't care that it wasn't football talent that produced the trophy for them! They don't care that their QB from Gooberville lucked out by having one of his many bad passes get caught against a helmet that led to one of those victories man! They wouldn't even care if they win the next Superbowl because the other team contracted the Ebola virus before the game and died! They would STILL be prancing around yelling "We're Numbah ONE"!!! Who cares if thier team is just mediocre? Who cares if they're not even the most talented team in their own division! Gnats fans don't care about that silly football stuff at all. All they care about is something shiny to look at and brag about. They don't care HOW they get it or WHAT others might say about it. Respect is not part of the equation. This is remarkably similar to the mentality of your average squirrel or exotic dancer.Amd im sure if your team won the same exact way we did the past two times, you wouldn't be saying anything about luck.

HoagieBastage
09-15-2012, 04:33 PM
Amd im sure if your team won the same exact way we did the past two times, you wouldn't be saying anything about luck. Believe it or not homie, I would. Sorry. I would be the FIRST one to let them know they were phonies. Integrity means a lot to me. There's no way to prove this to you so whatever but that's exactly how I would feel. People, like me, who respect integrity in this world are weird I know but that's how I roll son.

HoagieBastage
09-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Believe it or not homie, I would. Sorry. I would be the FIRST one to let them know they were phonies. Integrity means a lot to me. There's no way to prove this to you so whatever but that's exactly how I would feel. People, like me, who respect integrity in this world are weird I know but that's how I roll son.

Oh and even though I can't STAND the Cowgirls either, I respect all THEIR Superbowl wins. As a matter of fact I hate the Cowgirls more than I could EVER hate the Gnats. But THEY were truly talented squads that deserved to win all the Superbowls they appeared in. I don't diss for the sake of dissing.

nygfan90
09-15-2012, 04:47 PM
Oh and even though I can't STAND the Cowgirls either, I respect all THEIR Superbowl wins. As a matter of fact I hate the Cowgirls more than I could EVER hate the Gnats. But THEY were truly talented squads that deserved to win all the Superbowls they appeared in. I don't diss for the sake of dissing.K.

Giantz4Life
09-15-2012, 05:09 PM
Integrity means a lot to me. .

Which is why you spend your time trolling on a football message board. Makes sense.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Yeah man! They don't care how they won those Superbowls! They don't care that it wasn't football talent that produced the trophy for them! They don't care that their QB from Gooberville lucked out by having one of his many bad passes get caught against a helmet that led to one of those victories man! They wouldn't even care if they win the next Superbowl because the other team contracted the Ebola virus before the game and died! They would STILL be prancing around yelling "We're Numbah ONE"!!! Who cares if thier team is just mediocre? Who cares if they're not even the most talented team in their own division! Gnats fans don't care about that silly football stuff at all. All they care about is something shiny to look at and brag about. They don't care HOW they get it or WHAT others might say about it. Respect is not part of the equation. This is remarkably similar to the mentality of your average squirrel or exotic dancer.Did you say something shiny to look at??? That is jealousness at its' finest. Your team should play this guy if you want a ring. You might just win........Nah the iggles arent lucky enough.
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-My1YuQqV1B8nonwNWZ6h9Ru83_iQywzuegJ2DGduqeNex6Gb

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-15-2012, 05:22 PM
http://boards.giants.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by HoagieBastage http://boards.giants.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?p=484634#post484634)
Believe it or not homie, I would. Sorry. I would be the FIRST one to let them know they were phonies. Integrity means a lot to me. There's no way to prove this to you so whatever but that's exactly how I would feel. People, like me, who respect integrity in this world are weird I know but that's how I roll son.

Oh and even though I can't STAND the Cowgirls either, I respect all THEIR Superbowl wins. As a matter of fact I hate the Cowgirls more than I could EVER hate the Gnats. But THEY were truly talented squads that deserved to win all the Superbowls they appeared in. I don't diss for the sake of dissing.

HAHAHA. This wanna be tough guy, even replies to himself.

nygfan90
09-15-2012, 05:33 PM
http://boards.giants.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by HoagieBastage http://boards.giants.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?p=484634#post484634)

HAHAHA. This wanna be tough guy, even replies to himself.lmao I laughed at that too..Figured a simple "K" would suffice.

Parademon
09-16-2012, 01:45 AM
All I gotta say to all the Boys fans talking smack about beating the G-men in week 1 of a 16 game schedule is...championships are won in Dec/Jan...not freaking Sept/Oct!

JavaBuc
09-16-2012, 03:47 AM
I would love to hear some facts to back your claim...

I saw opening day.

HoagieBastage
09-16-2012, 09:04 AM

HAHAHA. This wanna be tough guy, even replies to himself.

I have to respond to myself, I'm the only one making any sense around here. You wish you had my rhetorical skills don't you fuzzynips? Don't be jealous, just read a real book sometimes, not the kind with Batman or Donald Duck on the cover OK? Go run along now, the big people are talking.

Redeyejedi
09-16-2012, 09:07 AM
Which is why you spend your time trolling on a football message board. Makes sense.LMAO so owned.

East Coast Bias
09-16-2012, 12:10 PM
I have to respond to myself, I'm the only one making any sense around here. You wish you had my rhetorical skills don't you fuzzynips? Don't be jealous, just read a real book sometimes, not the kind with Batman or Donald Duck on the cover OK? Go run along now, the big people are talking.

Seems to me I remember your best chance to win a SB your fat outta shape QB stopped to puke on the potential game tying drive

Thats ***adelphia football in a nutshell

HoagieBastage
09-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Seems to me I remember your best chance to win a SB your fat outta shape QB stopped to puke on the potential game tying drive

Thats ***adelphia football in a nutshell

Is that all you got? Don't you want to add some kind of witty Chunky soup joke to make it look like you have a clue? Or maybe you could work breakdancing and a Macarena reference in there to make it really topical? You are TOO damn funny! Stop it! My ribs are killing me!!!!

SweetZombieJesus
09-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Who cares if thier team is just mediocre? Who cares if they're not even the most talented team in their own division! Gnats fans don't care about that silly football stuff at all. All they care about is something shiny to look at and brag about.

Idiot Egghole fan with the false, unearned sense of superiority... Still living in the early 2000s. Care to look up Andy Reid's record since Tom Coughlin has been in NY, 2004, and compare?

YEAR Eagles Giants
2004 13-3 6-10
2005 6-10 11-5
2006 10-6 8-8
2007 8-8 10-6
2008 9-6 12-4
2009 11-5 8-8
2010 10-6 10-6
2011 8-8 9-7

TOTAL: 75-52 74-53

ONE. GAME. BETTER. And two championships short.

Both have won the division 3 times. Both have made the playoffs 5 times.

So where again does this false sense of superiority come from? Because, like a championship, the Eggholes haven't earned it.

The reality is your "talented" team is ONE GAME BETTER over 8 seasons and yet still has nothing shiny to look at but Andy Reid's empty pizza pan. Maybe the Eagles aren't as talented as people keep saying.

miked1958
09-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Dallas just had a hangover thinking about last weeks win over the Champs, lol. Laid a 27-7 egg vs Seattle. Can you say trap game Jerry?

miked1958
09-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Source? I'm a member of a few cowboys boards and I have not seen 'Cowboys to the superbowl' as a general consensus.Outside of that... The Cowboys won by 7 but I don't feel like that's an accurate reflection of how the game actually went. We were up 14-3 and 24-10 at two different times. Who's to say if the Cowboys wanted to score again on the last drive that they wouldn't have? I mean they did capitalize on every drive they had to end the first half and throughout the second, dominated time of possession and gained nearly 200 yards more than the Giants.The second game will be a much different game, but one thing you're overlooking is that Dallas is also surely to get better/healthier.What happened today? Hangover? Trap game?

giantsforce
09-16-2012, 07:51 PM
I predict that the Cowpies and Gnats will battle it out for third or maybe even fourth place in our division in this year of our Lord Two Thousand and Twelve. Hoagiedamus has spoken. Go cry now.I am sure that you will cry more when you see the eagles empty trophy case.

giantsforce
09-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Yeah man! They don't care how they won those Superbowls! They don't care that it wasn't football talent that produced the trophy for them! They don't care that their QB from Gooberville lucked out by having one of his many bad passes get caught against a helmet that led to one of those victories man! They wouldn't even care if they win the next Superbowl because the other team contracted the Ebola virus before the game and died! They would STILL be prancing around yelling "We're Numbah ONE"!!! Who cares if thier team is just mediocre? Who cares if they're not even the most talented team in their own division! Gnats fans don't care about that silly football stuff at all. All they care about is something shiny to look at and brag about. They don't care HOW they get it or WHAT others might say about it. Respect is not part of the equation. This is remarkably similar to the mentality of your average squirrel or exotic dancer.So? What has "talent" brought to the Eagles? Ahh, the famous dream team. Oh wait......, that was not a dream team, that was a nightmare!

giantsforce
09-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Idiot Egghole fan with the false, unearned sense of superiority... Still living in the early 2000s. Care to look up Andy Reid's record since Tom Coughlin has been in NY, 2004, and compare?

YEAR Eagles Giants
2004 13-3 6-10
2005 6-10 11-5
2006 10-6 8-8
2007 8-8 10-6
2008 9-6 12-4
2009 11-5 8-8
2010 10-6 10-6
2011 8-8 9-7

So where again does this false sense of superiority come from? Because, like a championship, the Eggholes haven't earned it.

The reality is your "talented" team is ONE GAME BETTER over 8 seasons and yet still has nothing shiny to look at but Andy Reid's empty pizza pan. Maybe the Eagles aren't as talented as people keep saying.The false sense of superiority comes from the illusion that the trophies on their trophy case are real. He does not know that they are a mirage.

Joe Morrison
09-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Just saw the Boys got spanked by the Seahawks, Skins got beat so the Beagles are on top for now, Vick was horrible again with 4 more picks but a win is a win, only two games, still say the over under is 8 on how many games Vick starts by the end of the season. Go GMEN.

giantsforce
09-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Believe it or not homie, I would. Sorry. I would be the FIRST one to let them know they were phonies. Integrity means a lot to me. There's no way to prove this to you so whatever but that's exactly how I would feel. People, like me, who respect integrity in this world are weird I know but that's how I roll son.You talk about integrity, but you support a team that has an ex-convict for QB who used to torture and kill dogs. Where is your integrity? I guess you forgot to roll that way.

Joe Morrison
09-16-2012, 08:00 PM
You talk about integrity, but you support a team that has an ex-convict for QB who used to torture and kill dogs. Where is your integrity? I guess you forgot to roll that way.
You realize your are arguing with a Hoagie, I can only imagine he and Andy could wipe out a Chinese Buffet!

giantsforce
09-16-2012, 08:02 PM
I saw opening day.That's it? Did you see the 2nd week? Romo had a great one up in Seattle didn't he? He came back and shook off 3 1st half INT's and threw for 500 yards and 3 TD's and won the game, right? Oh wait....That was Eli! My bad.

giantsforce
09-16-2012, 08:04 PM
You realize your are arguing with a Hoagie, I can only imagine he and Andy could wipe out a Chinese Buffet!I think Andy would a fine job just by himself! Hoagie on the other hand, has a big mouth that uses it to say nonsense.

HoagieBastage
09-16-2012, 09:45 PM

YEAR Eagles Giants
2004 13-3 6-10
2005 6-10 11-5
2006 10-6 8-8
2007 8-8 10-6
2008 9-6 12-4
2009 11-5 8-8
2010 10-6 10-6
2011 8-8 9-7

The reality is your "talented" team is ONE GAME BETTER over 8 seasons and yet still has nothing shiny to look at but Andy Reid's empty pizza pan. Maybe the Eagles aren't as talented as people keep saying.

Cause we look SEXIER doing it! W3RD!

HoagieBastage
09-16-2012, 09:48 PM
I am sure that you will cry more when you see the eagles empty trophy case.

Not as hard as you'll cry when you end up in third or fourth place in the division this year schooly! But it's OK though, when you cry, just pretend you're a Gnats running back, that might make you feel like a hero right? Make sure you're wearing your Gnats underoos when you do!

HoagieBastage
09-16-2012, 09:52 PM
So? What has "talent" brought to the Eagles? Ahh, the famous dream team. Oh wait......, that was not a dream team, that was a nightmare!

I would answer you but your username reminds me of a cheesy low budget kid's show with martial arts lunatics doing cartwheels in brightly colored spandex suits. GO GO GIANTSFORCE RANGERS!!! See what I mean? No, I can't take you seriously, move along....

HoagieBastage
09-16-2012, 09:57 PM
Just saw the Boys got spanked by the Seahawks, Skins got beat so the Beagles are on top for now, Vick was horrible again with 4 more picks but a win is a win, only two games, still say the over under is 8 on how many games Vick starts by the end of the season. Go GMEN.

We played a scrappy game with a talented AND tough opponent that was in the playoffs last year and will be again this year. We were lucky to come out on top and we did. You played a bunch of scrubs who were OWNING your sorry team until the 4th quarter. Based on your trouble with untalented squads, you WILL not beat these same Ravens. I promise you. But, keep strutting around like you're still legitimate Superbowl Champs while you still can...third or fourth place in the division is calling youuuuuuu.......

HoagieBastage
09-16-2012, 10:00 PM
You talk about integrity, but you support a team that has an ex-convict for QB who used to torture and kill dogs. Where is your integrity? I guess you forgot to roll that way.

I root for my team and ALL it's players. I believe in redemption and giving someone a second chance. "Ye without sin can cast the first stone". The person who said that believed in redemption as well. But you probably think yo're better than Him too huh? ;-)

Sarcasman
09-16-2012, 10:09 PM

Why can't the shoe puker be lucky like that?

bigblue58
09-17-2012, 12:07 PM
After Sunday's loss to Seattle....I'd put a hold on those hotel room reservations in N.Orleans Cowgirl fans!

bigblue58
09-17-2012, 12:09 PM
I root for my team and ALL it's players. I believe in redemption and giving someone a second chance. "Ye without sin can cast the first stone". The person who said that believed in redemption as well. But you probably think yo're better than Him too huh? ;-)

Congrats Egirl fan....your team is the most unimpressive and beat-able 2-0 team I've ever seen!

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Congrats Egirl fan....your team is the most unimpressive and beat-able 2-0 team I've ever seen!

You think your Gnats can beat the Eagles? Really? Lets just see HOW beatable you think the Eagles are after Suday September 30th. You won't even BE here to eat your crow dinner, who are you kidding. This place is going to be a GHOST town after that game! LOL!

Hoagiedamus has spoken, you may go and cry now.

Ntegrase96
09-17-2012, 12:48 PM
You think your Gnats can beat the Eagles? Really? Lets just see HOW beatable you think the Eagles are after Suday September 30th. You won't even BE here to eat your crow dinner, who are you kidding. This place is going to be a GHOST town after that game! LOL!

Hoagiedamus has spoken, you may go and cry now.

Your team played well this weekend. Props to them. But more impressively they stood toe to toe with a bully and persevered through injuries and mistakes to win against a tough Baltimore team.

It remains to be seen if they can keep it up, but I was impressed by the toughness the Eagles finally displayed.

blueomaha
09-17-2012, 12:51 PM
the real cowballs showed up in seattle....

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Your team played well this weekend. Props to them. But more impressively they stood toe to toe with a bully and persevered through injuries and mistakes to win against a tough Baltimore team.

It remains to be seen if they can keep it up, but I was impressed by the toughness the Eagles finally displayed.

Thank you. My team was lucky to win a very close game against a tough and very talented squad. They do need a LOT of work regarding the O-line though and Vick needs to stop forcing dangerous throws but I believe we have a playoff caliber team here. I know your average Gnats homer doesn't want to hear this, thats why I am here, spreading the good news! Aren't I nice!

:-)

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 01:09 PM
the real cowballs showed up in seattle....

If thats true, what does that say about the Gnats? LOL!

miked1958
09-17-2012, 01:30 PM
If thats true, what does that say about the Gnats? LOL!you can go back to both SB winning seasons and pick out games like we had against dallas in both years. Thats the difference between a WINNER ( like the Gmen with 2 SB titles in 5seasons) with a winning coaching staff that is able to make the proper adjustments throughout a long season and a LOSER ( like the eagles with nothing but excuses every yr).

Stay on here as long as you want and plead your case.. You are just comedy Relief. Your Franchise is a JOKE. 4 NFCCG in a row and 4 losses. Have a un real comeback in 2010 to swipe the NFCE title right our from under us with 28 fourth quarter points. then turn around and lose in 1st playoff game to a 7-9 seattle team. you just make our day with all your nonsense trying to compare your Chokers to our WInners.

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 01:37 PM
you can go back to both SB winning seasons and pick out games like we had against dallas in both years. Thats the difference between a WINNER ( like the Gmen with 2 SB titles in 5seasons) with a winning coaching staff that is able to make the proper adjustments throughout a long season and a LOSER ( like the eagles with nothing but excuses every yr).

Stay on here as long as you want and plead your case.. You are just comedy Relief. Your Franchise is a JOKE. 4 NFCCG in a row and 4 losses. Have a un real comeback in 2010 to swipe the NFCE title right our from under us with 28 fourth quarter points. then turn around and lose in 1st playoff game to a 7-9 seattle team. you just make our day with all your nonsense trying to compare your Chokers to our WInners.

Your "team" as you like to call those misfits, are indeed NOT talented as they are proving to EVERYONE who has eyes to see. This GNATS squad is proving to EVERYONE who they really are, just a bunch of lucky goobers. Nothing more, nothing less. But, you go ahead and live in the past old timer. That might cushion the blow when you lose to a deserving, TALENTED team this year. Your scrub teams luck is about to run out I think...

miked1958
09-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Your "team" as you like to call those misfits, are indeed NOT talented as they are proving to EVERYONE who has eyes to see. This GNATS squad is proving to EVERYONE who they really are, just a bunch of lucky goobers. Nothing more, nothing less. But, you go ahead and live in the past old timer. That might cushion the blow when you lose to a deserving, TALENTED team this year. Your scrub teams luck is about to run out I think...keep trying to tell you winning 11 Road games in a row in 07 isnt luck. Losing 5/6 in 11 and then turning around to do it again on the road isnt luck. I dont live in the past. we won 2 of past 5 SBs. thats recent sir. You are the one living in the past with your greatest claim to fame a title in 1960...lol Were you even born then...or are you just a kid skipping school. hey i think i heard your mom calling you

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 02:11 PM
keep trying to tell you winning 11 Road games in a row in 07 isnt luck. Losing 5/6 in 11 and then turning around to do it again on the road isnt luck. I dont live in the past. we won 2 of past 5 SBs. thats recent sir. You are the one living in the past with your greatest claim to fame a title in 1960...lol Were you even born then...or are you just a kid skipping school. hey i think i heard your mom calling you

Riiiiiight, whatever makes you feel better about your lucky team and its cakewalk of a season! Your lucky punk team is LUCKY, face it.

miked1958
09-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Riiiiiight, whatever makes you feel better about your lucky team and its cakewalk of a season! Your lucky punk team is LUCKY, face it.you are just ignorant.. there is no reasoning with your.

okay.. your punk team was lucky to comeback and score 28points to win that game in 2010..lol

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 02:23 PM
you are just ignorant.. there is no reasoning with your.

okay.. your punk team was lucky to comeback and score 28points to win that game in 2010..lol

Thats right! :-)

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Thats right! :-)Glad you finally admit that your ignorant! Please exit stage left now.

pino
09-17-2012, 04:24 PM
"Win over G-men has Boys fans talking SB!"

That WAS their Super Bowl.

Battyboyy
09-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Romo will fall off like usual its the cowboys.. They are a solid team- nothing else. The fight is between eagles/giants

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Romo will fall off like usual its the cowboys.. They are a solid team- nothing else. The fight is between eagles/giants

Actually, the battle for Third or Fourth place in the division will be between the Cowpies and the Gnats. You heard it here first.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Actually, the battle for Third or Fourth place in the division will be between the Cowpies and the Gnats. You heard it here first.You biatch are a biatch.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 10:01 PM
You biatch are a biatch.

But what does this MEAN? Are you speaking English?

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
09-19-2012, 10:32 PM
I agree the Giants have had some good fortune in there last 2 super bowl runs, but it takes more than luck to finish.
Health and getting hot at the right time, but if you dont perform, your done. G-men perfomed and deserve their rings.
examples from last years post season: 1) Eli's dismantling Green bays D (GB's O sucked. When U drop passes it aint luck its poor play)
2) J.Williams ball strip at end of SF game (concentration, speed and skill) 3) Giant D kept Brady off the field just long enough and Eli on
the field lon enough to win in SB.

End of Story (Regardless of what happens this year)

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 10:52 PM
I agree the Giants have had some good fortune in there last 2 super bowl runs

Thank you, that's all that needed to be said.

End of Story (and you KNOW whats going to happen this year...it has already begun! The Gnats are going to crash and burrrrrn! Now does that sound like a team that is "skilled" or "lucky"?)

EddieBlue
09-21-2012, 12:43 PM
Thank you, that's all that needed to be said.

End of Story (and you KNOW whats going to happen this year...it has already begun! The Gnats are going to crash and burrrrrn! Now does that sound like a team that is "skilled" or "lucky"?)

Crash and burn? Um .....do you even watch the games? KISS THE RINGS....and my hairy *****

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 12:59 PM
Crash and burn? Um .....do you even watch the games? KISS THE RINGS....and my hairy *****

I have watched the games. I have seen the G-Girls beat two scrubs and lose to one. Let me know when they play someone good ok there, hairybunz?

EddieBlue
09-21-2012, 01:28 PM
I have watched the games. I have seen the G-Girls beat two scrubs and lose to one. Let me know when they play someone good ok there, hairybunz?

so how is that crashing and burning? By your own logic we are doing poorly because we won two games? HAHAHA seriously my friend...we dont even play a good team next week either. Please come back to face the music after the dog killer craps the bed. Its gotta suck being YOU.

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 04:02 PM
so how is that crashing and burning? By your own logic we are doing poorly because we won two games? HAHAHA seriously my friend...we dont even play a good team next week either. Please come back to face the music after the dog killer craps the bed. Its gotta suck being YOU.

You beat NO ONE!!! We HAVE!!! Beat the Ravens and THEN come say something! Hell, beat US and THEN come say something! Until then, your strapper team and its strapper fans get ZERO respect!!! Lets see if you're here flappin yer gums after the 30th. I'm gonna bet NOT!!! LOL!

SweetZombieJesus
09-21-2012, 04:05 PM
You beat NO ONE!!! We HAVE!!! Beat the Ravens and THEN come say something! Hell, beat US and THEN come say something! Until then, your strapper team and its strapper fans get ZERO respect!!! Lets see if you're here flappin yer gums after the 30th. I'm gonna bet NOT!!! LOL!

LOL you say that like the Eagles are something noteworthy -- the team that commited 9 turnovers in 2 near-misses and went 8-8 last year. Other than rubbing your noses in it, do you think we care about the lowly Eagles? We're looking forward to OTHER division winning playoff contenders like Green Bay and San Francisco, not the Eggholes. LOL.

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 04:21 PM
LOL you say that like the Eagles are something noteworthy -- the team that commited 9 turnovers in 2 near-misses and went 8-8 last year. Other than rubbing your noses in it, do you think we care about the lowly Eagles? We're looking forward to OTHER division winning playoff contenders like Green Bay and San Francisco, not the Eggholes. LOL.

Nine turnovers and STILL won the games. 8-8 and STILL better than the Giants in the Divisional record. You won ONE more game than us last year. ONE. Lowly Eagles? We OWN you and no amount of wishful thinking will make that go away homeskillet. None. If you had to play against US head to head to win a Superbowl we would straight murdalize you and you KNOW it!

SweetZombieJesus
09-21-2012, 04:34 PM
Nine turnovers and STILL won the games. 8-8 and STILL better than the Giants in the Divisional record. You won ONE more game than us last year. ONE.

It's still MORE, and still good enough to win the division.

And, oh yeah, you might not have heard, they won 4 more games after that while your team was on the golf course.

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 04:36 PM
It's still MORE, and still LUCKY enough to win a championship.

There, fixed that for you! You're welcome.

SweetZombieJesus
09-21-2012, 04:39 PM
There, fixed that for you! You're welcome.

How come the Eagles don't have this "luck"? When is the last time the Eagles won 6 must-win games in a row?

See my sig

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 04:45 PM
How come the Eagles don't have this "luck"? When is the last time the Eagles won 6 must-win games in a row?

See my sig

Because OBVIOUSLY we don't have a coach who practices the "Dark arts"! I believe your coach has mortgaged the soul of your QB to Beelzebub. How ELSE could a gomer like your QB ever hope to win a title? Elite QB? Eli? Ninja PLEASE!!!!

EddieBlue
09-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Because OBVIOUSLY we don't have a coach who practices the "Dark arts"! I believe your coach has mortgaged the soul of your QB to Beelzebub. How ELSE could a gomer like your QB ever hope to win a title? Elite QB? Eli? Ninja PLEASE!!!!

Dear Sir....i'm going to help you now. Please follow the following link. http://www.pmhccares.org/
Once you are released ill greet you at the reception area with a nice cold glass of STFU and a poop flavored lollypop :)

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
09-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Yo "Hoagie" since youre such a believer in the supernatural, maybe all your negative energy is keeping them from winning a championship.
Why dont you "off yourself" then when the Eagles win, we'll hire a medium to contact you to let you know hell froze over.
By the Way Ramses Barden is better than any receiver the Eagles have.
WHO WEARS RED WHITE AND BLUE... THE BIG BLUE WRECKIN CREW.....THATS WHO !!!!!!!!

ashleymarie
09-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Riiiiiight, whatever makes you feel better about your lucky team and its cakewalk of a season! Your lucky punk team is LUCKY, face it.

We gladly accept all LUCK. And when the gods smile down upon us by directing only the best, smartest, no-nonsense, hard working players to our doorstep.