PDA

View Full Version : Wish List for this Sunday's Game

BillTheGreek
09-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Rush, Josh Freeman & Double Cover Doug Martin

Captain Chaos
09-15-2012, 11:50 AM
The giants run for a buck thirty five and hold the Bucs to less than 14 points!

RoanokeFan
09-15-2012, 11:59 AM
WIN! That's it.

NWKEffectElement
09-15-2012, 12:03 PM
AB and Wilson to have over 100 yds rushing, 4 takeaways, no ints, and like RF stated.....A WIN!!!!

BillTheGreek
09-15-2012, 12:12 PM
AB and Wilson to have over 100 yds rushing, 4 takeaways, no ints, and like RF stated.....A WIN!!!!

WOW.!!!! .............. That's ALL ? .Are you Sure ? lol

GO GIANTS !

NWKEffectElement
09-15-2012, 12:13 PM
LMAO!! We can dream....rite??

ShakeandBake
09-15-2012, 12:16 PM
I hope that our o-line and defense shows up so we have a decent chance at winning

ny06
09-15-2012, 12:24 PM
I hope that our o-line and defense shows up so we have a decent chance at winning
Our o-line and d-line didn't have there best game last week and we only lost by a td.
If those two units show up and play good football, we win...

Giantz4Life
09-15-2012, 12:24 PM
I want to see some runs and screens for David Wilson. Get the kid the ball in space.

I want to see Cruz show us that he deserves a long term contract.

I want to actually see Osi and Tuck in the game instead of being ghosts.

BillTheGreek
09-15-2012, 12:25 PM
LMAO!! We can dream....rite??

You no what they say about Dreams?

giantsfan420
09-15-2012, 12:32 PM
a Win, that is all I ask for on top of no injuries.

gerald mcoy of TB looks nasty on the interior. hopefully we can maintain him somehow. I dont get Baas, one week he's handling Wilfork 1v1, then another week the Dallas backup NT abuses him. Its like George Costanza eating an onion he mistook for an apple, while spotting pennies and their years from across the room...

another thing I'd be careful with is Rookie Safety Barron. I am not an expert on his play by any means, but he does seem to have serious pop with his hits, and can cover a lot of range. he seems really quick. but he is also a rookie. hopefully we can fool him a couple times for some TD's.

I also would be careful with playing Nicks all that much, if he even plays at all. TB has an aggressive D and they are trying to change that culture. I saw they were playing very physical and trying to bring the hit stick every chance possible. Im not saying so sit nicks bc of fear, im saying it bc of the issue with his foot. just watch his snaps is all I'm saying.

Eli is Eli. If we can give him some semblance of pass protection, the offense will be fine. Cruz is gonna have a drop here n there, he did last season too. but he more than atoned for them every game. he didnt vs Dallas. I expect him to vs TB. And I expect Bennett to also have another big day both blocking and receiving. Guy looked very very good imo vs Dallas. Im hoping for another performance like that, if not better...bc he is capable of that.

The D just has to watch the run game. Im not all that concerned with their pass game or our pass rush as much as I am with stopping their run. that is the main cog of a shiano team. and they are very effective with it. its gonna be very tough trying to match up with their run game, it really is. I dont want to see a situation where TB is running comfortably bc then everything else branches off that and TB's offense becomes suddenly very potent.

FBomb
09-15-2012, 12:38 PM
I'd like to see Victor redeem himself for 3 huge drops. He makes those catches this team is 1-0.

BillTheGreek
09-15-2012, 12:47 PM
a Win, that is all I ask for on top of no injuries.

gerald mcoy of TB looks nasty on the interior. hopefully we can maintain him somehow. I dont get Baas, one week he's handling Wilfork 1v1, then another week the Dallas backup NT abuses him. Its like George Costanza eating an onion he mistook for an apple, while spotting pennies and their years from across the room...

another thing I'd be careful with is Rookie Safety Barron. I am not an expert on his play by any means, but he does seem to have serious pop with his hits, and can cover a lot of range. he seems really quick. but he is also a rookie. hopefully we can fool him a couple times for some TD's.

I also would be careful with playing Nicks all that much, if he even plays at all. TB has an aggressive D and they are trying to change that culture. I saw they were playing very physical and trying to bring the hit stick every chance possible. Im not saying so sit nicks bc of fear, im saying it bc of the issue with his foot. just watch his snaps is all I'm saying.

Eli is Eli. If we can give him some semblance of pass protection, the offense will be fine. Cruz is gonna have a drop here n there, he did last season too. but he more than atoned for them every game. he didnt vs Dallas. I expect him to vs TB. And I expect Bennett to also have another big day both blocking and receiving. Guy looked very very good imo vs Dallas. Im hoping for another performance like that, if not better...bc he is capable of that.

The D just has to watch the run game. Im not all that concerned with their pass game or our pass rush as much as I am with stopping their run. that is the main cog of a shiano team. and they are very effective with it. its gonna be very tough trying to match up with their run game, it really is. I dont want to see a situation where TB is running comfortably bc then everything else branches off that and TB's offense becomes suddenly very potent.

.I asked for a Wish List not the Declaration Of Independence ! *lol *

TopleyBird
09-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Osi strip sack

David Wilson seeing significant playing time

Prince proving the haters wrong

Oh and a win I guess

RoanokeFan
09-15-2012, 01:54 PM
I'd like to see Victor redeem himself for 3 huge drops. He makes those catches this team is 1-0.

He will make you and and I proud tomorrow

derekunion28
09-15-2012, 04:57 PM
a win and a big blow out 10 sacks and unicorn cruz and wilson have all pro days....i can dream rite ?

fourth&forever
09-15-2012, 06:26 PM
Three wishes:

Marvin Austin plays like John Mendenhall.

All hamstrings and backs heal up.

Our record moves to 1-1.

BlueBlooded1979
09-15-2012, 06:51 PM
1. No major injuries
2. Win

Snappinnecks
09-15-2012, 07:12 PM
1. No major injuries
2. Win
Plus be able to watch the game!. Freaking blocked the Cablevision. Not their fault this time though. The damn broadcast company that hosts fox was caught up in some bad financial decision and now are facing bankruptcy. No highlights this week people!

Laurah1275
09-15-2012, 07:32 PM
1) W
2) I
3) N :)

ELI_HOF_NYG
09-15-2012, 08:43 PM
my wish? a kick off or punt return taken to the house.

JPP=BEASTMODE
09-16-2012, 04:01 AM
My wish is that our offensive line starts clicking.

BillTheGreek
09-16-2012, 04:17 AM
my wish? a kick off or punt return taken to the house.

I see Wilson Redeeming himself ! IN 2 hours !

GO GIANTS !

BillTheGreek
09-16-2012, 04:28 AM
My wish is that our offensive line starts clicking.

Hey you never know ! It's Happened-before .

GO OLine !