PDA

View Full Version : I ask you NYG fans?

ibbill
12-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Is it to much to ask these players to come out and play 15 to 20 minutes of actual playing time once a week?

I don't want to hear the crap we were flat for this game. Less than a 1/2 Hour a week is all you have to put out for. Some no more ***

End of rant.

bigjeep
12-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Is it to much to ask these players to come out and play 15 to 20 minutes of actual playing time once a week? I don't want to hear the crap we were flat for this game. Less than a 1/2 Hour a week is all you have to put out for. Some no more bulls**t End of rant.</P>

</P>

Lets see if they can put two 60 minute games together today!</P>

ibbill
12-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Is it to much to ask these players to come out and play 15 to 20 minutes of actual playing time once a week?

I don't want to hear the crap we were flat for this game. Less than a 1/2 Hour a week is all you have to put out for. So no more bulls**t

End of rant.

Most of the above is for the Defence.

GameTime
12-18-2011, 11:45 AM
The defense has to bring it. They need to take a step forward today. Its a peefect game to get their heads screwed on straight with this "comunication" bull****......</P>

ibbill
12-18-2011, 07:03 PM
The defense has to bring it. They need to take a step forward today. Its a peefect game to get their heads screwed on straight with this "comunication" bull****......</P>

Perfect they came out gung ho NOT.

No problem they will all get pay checks and no fines for not hurting anyone when they made a tackle.

bigjeep
12-18-2011, 07:04 PM
Is it to much to ask these players to come out and play 15 to 20 minutes of actual playing time once a week? I don't want to hear the crap we were flat for this game. Less than a 1/2 Hour a week is all you have to put out for. Some no more *** End of rant.</P>

</P>

The truth is we weren't flat, we just got our asses kicked by a BETTER team!</P>

NYGRealityCheck
12-18-2011, 07:06 PM
After two Redskin INTs and the Redskins are up who knows what to 0 on the Giants, it looks like it wasn't only the defense....

dinz
12-18-2011, 08:14 PM
i dont get mad any more, team is under .500 at home, thats SAD.

ibbill
12-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Is it to much to ask these players to come out and play 15 to 20 minutes of actual playing time once a week? I don't want to hear the crap we were flat for this game. Less than a 1/2 Hour a week is all you have to put out for. Some no more *** End of rant.</P>

*</P>

The truth is we weren't flat, we just got our asses kicked by a BETTER team!</P>

Okay but 3 ints 5 or 6 dropped passes we had1 sack and cant even count them break downs in the DB field. If they were not flat or out of sync or whatever. We are in trouble if we play like that the last 2 games.

TroyArcher
12-18-2011, 09:52 PM

I don't want to hear the crap we were flat for this game. Less than a 1/2 Hour a week is all you have to put out for. Some no more ***

End of rant.

They got beat physically, mentally, spiritually and any other way you want to measure it. The Redskins were the better team by far today. That is a sad commentary.

ibbill
12-18-2011, 11:02 PM

End of rant.

They got beat physically, mentally, spiritually and any other way you want to measure it. The Redskins were the better team by far today. That is a sad commentary.
spiritually???