PDA

View Full Version : TRADE TUCK or osi FOR CORNER?

BigBlueCrew22
09-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Who thinks we could trade tuck, maybe even osi and a 3rd round pick for a good corner?? might be a dumb comment, but i think with all the depth we have including ojomo who i think can be someone in this league? why not take advantage of this and trade one of them for a weakness in the team, maybe even an offensive lineman?

giantsfan420
09-16-2012, 12:24 AM
been beat to death. if we were to trade for anything, it'd be OL imo. And, DE is the position we are stacked at.

that said, I dont feel we should trade a player who is capable of such a high level of play. imo, tuck n osi r pivotal to a repeat. ojomo aint ready to go and produce newhere near tuck n osi...

nygfan90
09-16-2012, 12:28 AM
Everyone is so high on ojomo. I mean, don't get me wrong i like him as much as the next guy but it's not like he was getting sacks against the one's. Like giantsfan420 said, he can't produce (right now).

NYG4lifeNYK
09-16-2012, 12:30 AM

sigh...

Yea lets trade two of the best DE's in the NFL for a CB

22for25
09-16-2012, 12:33 AM
Did he say trade Tuck? Lol. TFG

Moke
09-16-2012, 12:37 AM
I don't think we should trade any of them - both are very productive and we need them as much as we need corners.

We really need to look into an OL though.

brooklyndoingit
09-16-2012, 12:40 AM
Who thinks we could trade tuck, maybe even osi and a 3rd round pick for a good corner?? might be a dumb comment, but i think with all the depth we have including ojomo who i think can be someone in this league? why not take advantage of this and trade one of them for a weakness in the team, maybe even an offensive lineman?

I'm sorry but you were right in your statement after the question mark... Tuck, Osi and a 3rd for a 'good' corner? smdh... first Osi is gone after this season and the whole NFL knows it and he's wanting a big contract, 2nd Tuck is the leader on the Defense and still an elite DE in this league, 3rd nobody is going to make a deal like this in season anyways least Jerry Reese, this is'nt the NBA deals like that rarely go down in season and if they do its because a player is destroying the locker room and the team wants him out. Prince is the answer at CB, Giant fans are so quick to give up on players we draft. I'll never forget how damn near 75% of Giant fans wanted to run Eli out of town or run him over with a Truck as Big Ben was winning a SB and Rivers was starting to air the ball out in SD... Let's take a deep breath, exhale, and watch our team beat the Bucs today and watch as the Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins all lose today and we sitting in a three way tie for 1st place and then you will feel much better about our team. On another message board fans were trying to trade Cruz away for a CB, and I'm like my god what happens if we started 0-2! I guess the Manning family would have to start packing along with the Fire Coughlin newpaper clippings... I know it sounds like I'm venting, but I just think we all need to wait before we give up on Prince, this has been a long 10day wait, but its GAME DAY!!!!! GMENNNNNNNN

nygfan90
09-16-2012, 12:44 AM
I'm sorry but you were right in your statement after the question mark... Tuck, Osi and a 3rd for a 'good' corner? smdh... first Osi is gone after this season and the whole NFL knows it and he's wanting a big contract, 2nd Tuck is the leader on the Defense and still an elite DE in this league, 3rd nobody is going to make a deal like this in season anyways least Jerry Reese, this is'nt the NBA deals like that rarely go down in season and if they do its because a player is destroying the locker room and the team wants him out. Prince is the answer at CB, Giant fans are so quick to give up on players we draft. I'll never forget how damn near 75% of Giant fans wanted to run Eli out of town or run him over with a Truck as Big Ben was winning a SB and Rivers was starting to air the ball out in SD... Let's take a deep breath, exhale, and watch our team beat the Bucs today and watch as the Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins all lose today and we sitting in a three way tie for 1st place and then you will feel much better about our team. On another message board fans were trying to trade Cruz away for a CB, and I'm like my god what happens if we started 0-2! I guess the Manning family would have to start packing along with the Fire Coughlin newpaper clippings... I know it sounds like I'm venting, but I just think we all need to wait before we give up on Prince, this has been a long 10day wait, but its GAME DAY!!!!! GMENNNNNNNN++++++++++1

eLi MusT gO dEEp
09-16-2012, 12:47 AM
If anything we should trade for Jake Long.

rainierjef
09-16-2012, 12:53 AM
I'm sorry but you were right in your statement after the question mark... Tuck, Osi and a 3rd for a 'good' corner? smdh... first Osi is gone after this season and the whole NFL knows it and he's wanting a big contract, 2nd Tuck is the leader on the Defense and still an elite DE in this league, 3rd nobody is going to make a deal like this in season anyways least Jerry Reese, this is'nt the NBA deals like that rarely go down in season and if they do its because a player is destroying the locker room and the team wants him out. Prince is the answer at CB, Giant fans are so quick to give up on players we draft. I'll never forget how damn near 75% of Giant fans wanted to run Eli out of town or run him over with a Truck as Big Ben was winning a SB and Rivers was starting to air the ball out in SD... Let's take a deep breath, exhale, and watch our team beat the Bucs today and watch as the Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins all lose today and we sitting in a three way tie for 1st place and then you will feel much better about our team. On another message board fans were trying to trade Cruz away for a CB, and I'm like my god what happens if we started 0-2! I guess the Manning family would have to start packing along with the Fire Coughlin newpaper clippings... I know it sounds like I'm venting, but I just think we all need to wait before we give up on Prince, this has been a long 10day wait, but its GAME DAY!!!!! GMENNNNNNNN

you just wasted 5 mins typing this.

Mlerman17
09-16-2012, 01:31 AM
That's a dumb trade possibility..let's just get rid of our defensive leader who is an elite de and the best strip sacker after just one bad game. Everyone calm down stop overreacting and have some faith.

BlueSanta
09-16-2012, 03:43 AM
I would say "go back to playing Madden" but I am pretty certain this would be a dumb move in a video game too.

GMan-67
09-16-2012, 06:13 AM
yes, let's trade all our pass rushers and a couple of team leaders for CBs

it's unreal that few seem to get the fact that you can never have enough pass rushers even though that formula and Eli's clutch-ness have been the reason we won 2 Super Bowls

penguinfarmer
09-16-2012, 06:35 AM
I don't know if he's just that obtuse, or he's trying to troll the boards.

RoanokeFan
09-16-2012, 06:38 AM
Did he say trade Tuck? Lol. TFG

A lot of posters seem to be down on Tuck lately. It's the one game and done syndrome.

SweetZombieJesus
09-16-2012, 07:50 AM
The cornerstones of this franchise are (1) Eli and (1a) our pass rushing DEs. No frigging way.

On top of that, Osi's gone next year.

Might as well trade Eli. Not gonna happen.

Captain Chaos
09-16-2012, 08:25 AM
A lot of posters seem to be down on Tuck lately. It's the one game and done syndrome.

Agreed!

FBomb
09-16-2012, 09:31 AM

There's no "might be" about it........that comment was so ****ing dumb it was offensive.

RoanokeFan
09-16-2012, 09:32 AM
There's no "might be" about it........that comment was so ****ing dumb it was offensive.

And you don't offend easily :rolleyes:

TheEnigma
09-16-2012, 09:32 AM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

woocrew
09-16-2012, 09:34 AM
Trade Osi? Tuck? I think not

FBomb
09-16-2012, 09:35 AM
And you don't offend easily :rolleyes:

:p

BklynBlue
09-16-2012, 09:46 AM

I love how everyone tries to play GM after a loss. Ojomo, has not played one snap in a meaningful game. Don't get me wrong, I loved what I saw from this kid in the pre-season. Just remember there is a reason he was inactive week 1. Remember, it was OSI, Tuck and JPP that made our secondary very good during our Super Bowl run. Now you suggest we disassemble our strongest link? NO THANKS!

moosedrool
09-16-2012, 10:31 AM
One of the main reasons we won the super bowl last year was because Osi got healthy and we were able to get JPP, Tuck, and Osi on the field at the same time. Trading Tuck or Osi won't happen.

22for25
09-16-2012, 11:38 AM
A lot of posters seem to be down on Tuck lately. It's the one game and done syndrome.That's tobad. It's funny after watching this team play under TC people are still crying like little girls after 1 game. They seem to think we need to blow up the core guys so we can get this very important WK 2 win over the bucks... It makes laugh.

BigBlue1971
09-16-2012, 12:37 PM

which corner back did you have in mind trading Tuck or Osi for????

jintsfan666
09-16-2012, 01:53 PM
How about just an average corner back coach?