PDA

View Full Version : Only down 4 all you pathetic fair weather fans go back into hiding please

NYG4lifeNYK
09-16-2012, 02:23 PM
May not be pretty but we will get it done

nygfan90
09-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Amen! Some of these people are ridiculous!

Marvelousmik
09-16-2012, 02:33 PM
huh?

NYG4lifeNYK
09-16-2012, 02:34 PM
huh?
My statement stands

brad
09-16-2012, 02:35 PM
I have tried to stay positive this game... but your expectation that all fans should be passive, accepting poor play, otherwise they aren't real fans is ridiculous. Yes, they won the SB last year, but that doesn't mean we should be happy with the product that is out there right now. I am not happy with it...

Easy E.
09-16-2012, 02:38 PM
I still feel they will win. Let the mistakes Happen in the first half. Scream at them during halftime. Fix it and get back out there. I just want to see some reseliancy and if they win then I don't care about the INTs and other crap. Get out I this game with a win and then forget about it.

BeatYale
09-16-2012, 02:39 PM
There are times when fans are over dramatic. Right now though, they have plenty reason to be upset at the team - particularly the offense lead by Eli. He's being careless with the football again. I still think we have a shot at winning in the 2nd half, however, that doesn't excuse the boneheaded mistakes from the first half.

nYg24
God damn I can't take another week of that old losing feeling!

Squekee
A true fan would not be happy with our play this first half. Just because we get mad and want us to do better does not mean we are a fair weather fan.

BROADWAYSTORM
I still think we'll win just due to the fact we've been moving the ball and if not for 3 ints this game isn't close.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-16-2012, 02:40 PM
So we should all be making 6-9 season prediction topics?

Yea let's give up on this game and our season at the half!

Redeyejedi
09-16-2012, 02:41 PM
I still think we'll win just due to the fact we've been moving the ball and if not for 3 ints this game isn't close.Umm Turnovers are a big part of the game. If it wasnt for those TB touchdowns theyd be winning

brad
09-16-2012, 02:43 PM

Those predictions are a bit overboard, but condemning anyone who says something negative about the way the Giants are playing right now is extreme the other way. Giants are playing horribly, for the second week in a row... can't expect any fan to be happy about that.

titwio
09-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Those predictions are a bit overboard, but condemning anyone who says something negative about the way the Giants are playing right now is extreme the other way. Giants are playing horribly, for the second week in a row... can't expect any fan to be happy about that.

+1...............................

Easy E.
09-16-2012, 02:44 PM
I still think we'll win just due to the fact we've been moving the ball and if not for 3 ints this game isn't close.Agreed. Win and then forget it and prepare for Carolina

NorwoodBlue
09-16-2012, 02:45 PM
Eli needs to get in touch, how to hell do you overthrow Barden, they guy's 6'6" with a huge wingspan. It's going to be tough to come back if the bad throws continue.

Brown and the line are actually looking very good. That's refreshing.

Die-Hard
09-16-2012, 02:46 PM

We can't all be fanboys who see eveything they do as positive and easy to overcome.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-16-2012, 02:48 PM

I'm referring to the "fans" giving up on this team and the trolls with posts like "Eli is back" after he throws 2 INT's

I'm not bashing anyone for being unhappy with how we're playing.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-16-2012, 02:49 PM
We can't all be fanboys who see eveything they do as positive and easy to overcome.

Go sulk in the cold tub then while I root for our team in the second half.

Die-Hard
09-16-2012, 02:53 PM
Go sulk in the cold tub then while I root for our team in the second half.

I'm not sulking at all. Quite frankly, I was laughing about it. It's one of those games that appears destined to get worse, so why get angry? Don't attack people for getting mad about a bunch of dumb mistakes being made by this team. If you dont like their commentary, put them on ignore, but get off the soapbox already.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-16-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm not sulking at all. Quite frankly, I was laughing about it. It's one of those games that appears destined to get worse, so why get angry? Don't attack people for getting mad about a bunch of dumb mistakes being made by this team. If you dont like their commentary, put them on ignore, but get off the soapbox already.

I'm not criticizing anyone for not being happy with how we're playing. No one is happy.

However if you give up on this team get the **** lost.

FlyingTruck
09-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Cough2TDsCough