PDA

View Full Version : Do not bet against Eli folks.

SuperNYGiants
09-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Yes even with a 3 INT first-half, Eli has this thing called "Beast Mode" where he will keep playing and wins games more often than lose. He is a professional at what he does.

Snappinnecks
09-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Yes even with a 3 INT first-half, Eli has this thing called "Beast Mode" where he will keep playing and wins games more often than lose. He is a professional at what he does.

I like that...."Beast Mode"... :)

brad
09-16-2012, 04:11 PM
We need some more "Beast Mode"... he still needs to make up for the first half.... like what I have seen in the second half though, and feeling much better about our chances to pull this one out.

brad
09-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Looks like we got more "Beast Mode" :)

TheBookOfEli
09-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Holy cow, does Eli really have over 500 yards???

NYGAiG88
09-16-2012, 04:20 PM
I just love how the threads about old Eli is back...bunch of babies on this message board. He's tearing it up!

SuperNYGiants
09-16-2012, 04:20 PM
You know the kicker is folks? Nicks and Cruz also have their own "Beast Mode", and they brought it to work today. Oh it's so goooooooooooood.

brad
09-16-2012, 04:24 PM
I just love how the threads about old Eli is back...bunch of babies on this message board. He's tearing it up!

With all due respect to Eli... he looked pretty bad in the first half. Take away those interceptions and this game was won a long time ago. But like I always say, with Eli you take the good with the bad. When he is good, as we have seen this second half, he is amazing. When he is bad, as we saw in the first half, he can be pretty bad. Personally... as frustrating as the first half was, I can deal with that when we get a second half like this one.

Bashum_Blue
09-16-2012, 04:26 PM
Yea. you do take the good with the bad. Two superbowls and two superbowl MVPs. So... A lot of good there to offset that one half wouldn't you say?

BigBlue1971
09-16-2012, 04:27 PM

yea never doubt Eli!

Harooni
09-16-2012, 04:31 PM
well if no turnovers we would not be in that spot, but yes most clutch and on QB when game is close in no huddle, no doubt .

brad
09-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Yea. you do take the good with the bad. Two superbowls and two superbowl MVPs. So... A lot of good there to offset that one half wouldn't you say?

LOL... sorry, I meant all hail Eli!

Seriously, what I said was positive about Eli, even if it did mention fact and point out that Eli had a bad first half. Yet, some, such as yourself, feel the need to go into attack mode to defend him because I didn't praise him as the almighty.