PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on an impressive win

Rodgers12
09-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Gotta give you guys tons of credit. Nice victory and Cruz got me alot of fantasy points today.

tonyt830
09-16-2012, 05:06 PM
thanks. But there is still some work too do. Brown stepped up when Bradshaw went out. Locklear slid over to RT when Diehl went down and Beatty was back at LT. And Eli made adjustments in the 2nd half to overcome that terrible 1st half.

But we cannot continue to depend on Tryon at CB, he just sucks. He is worth ST and maybe some nickel or dime packages, but thats it.

I'm just waiting to see if those Tampa Bay fans come back here and talk some smack in the next day or 2. It is funny to see Tampa fans come here and talk smack. But I guess they have something to be excited about. I just wonder if a couple of those Tampa posters were former Eagles/Cowboys posters under a new screen name?

GiantWarfare
09-16-2012, 05:10 PM
thanks. But there is still some work too do. Brown stepped up when Bradshaw went out. Locklear slid over to RT when Diehl went down and Beatty was back at LT. And Eli made adjustments in the 2nd half to overcome that terrible 1st half.

But we cannot continue to depend on Tryon at CB, he just sucks. He is worth ST and maybe some nickel or dime packages, but thats it.

I'm just waiting to see if those Tampa Bay fans come back here and talk some smack in the next day or 2. It is funny to see Tampa fans come here and talk smack. But I guess they have something to be excited about. I just wonder if a couple of those Tampa posters were former Eagles/Cowboys posters under a new screen name?

lol I thought that Coach Shiano poster was pretty amusing. He wasnt bad at all.

tonyt830
09-16-2012, 05:34 PM
lol I thought that Coach Shiano poster was pretty amusing. He wasnt bad at all.Oh i have nothing against him, just was a bit surprised to see more Bucs posters recently.

Greg Schiano
09-16-2012, 06:03 PM
It was a good time.

I hope everyone comes back strong and the injuries don't keep em' out.

Tom was upset that we knew your play call at the end of the game. It's good having his former QB coach as our coordinator.

miked1958
09-16-2012, 06:30 PM
You were victims of classic Eli. Looks lost in first half with the 3 picks and one retuned for 6. Missing open WRs that could of been TDs. Then gets two drives to End third and one near start of 4th that were nice but he couldn't finish ending in FGs. Then he does what he does best. OWN the 4th quarter. 3 td drives for 22points in the clutch. 25 overall in the 4th... Game over

miked1958
09-16-2012, 06:36 PM
Oh and not to mention he more then doubled Freeman's 243 torching your defense for 510 yards and 3tds dishing out 199 to Nicks and 179 to Cruz. Also last week you bragged about holding Carolina to 10 rushing yards. Well you let a rookie run you over for 71 yards and 94 overall. Your defense gave up over 600 yards of offense. Remind you of college football coach?

Greg Schiano
09-16-2012, 06:38 PM
We should have started Orlovsky. He's a baller.

BigBlueAllDay
09-16-2012, 06:43 PM
It was a good time.

I hope everyone comes back strong and the injuries don't keep em' out.

Tom was upset that we knew your play call at the end of the game. It's good having his former QB coach as our coordinator.

If you guys beat the Cowboys and the Redskins in the next two weeks, All will be forgiven.

Greg Schiano
09-16-2012, 06:48 PM
If you guys beat the Cowboys and the Redskins in the next two weeks, All will be forgiven.

Looks like the Seahawks are gift wrapping the Cowboys for you as we message this.

Greg Schiano
09-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Speaking of the Cowboys, I'll have to find a good Cowboys forums real soon.

miked1958
09-16-2012, 06:54 PM
Speaking of the Cowboys, I'll have to find a good Cowboys forums real soon.Awe we are going to miss you here. Well maybe we meet again in the playoffs

miked1958
09-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Speaking of the Cowboys, I'll have to find a good Cowboys forums real soon.Yea, 27-7 lol. I guess they can call this a trap game

Greg Schiano
09-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Awe we are going to miss you here. Well maybe we meet again in the playoffs

I hope so, fun game to watch. Our toes weren't on the line today.

tonyt830
09-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Speaking of the Cowboys, I'll have to find a good Cowboys forums real soon.come back anytime Coach! I will be rooting for the Bucs the next couple of games vs the Boys and Skins!

And yes, I will send Coach Carroll a big thank you for the win over Dallas today. i wonder if we all should chip in for a fruit basket? LOL!!!

Greg Schiano
09-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Wow... Panthers have a good forum (Carolina Huddle)... You guys have a good forum.... The Cowboys... well... they are just special.

Edit: Nevermind, found the official board. Not too shabby.

miked1958
09-16-2012, 10:17 PM
You were victims of classic Eli. Looks lost in first half with the 3 picks and one retuned for 6. Missing open WRs that could of been TDs. Then gets two drives to End third and one near start of 4th that were nice but he couldn't finish ending in FGs. Then he does what he does best. OWN the 4th quarter. 3 td drives for 22points in the clutch. 25 overall in the 4th... Game overAlso didn't realize that Eli put up as many yards in fourth quarter that your boy freeman put up all game. 243 yards

miked1958
09-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Also Coach, a team under your direction just set the record for the most yards yielded in a game in franchise history giving up 604 to the giants

Greg Schiano
09-16-2012, 10:52 PM
Also Coach, a team under your direction just set the record for the most yards yielded in a game in franchise history giving up 604 to the giants

Maybe next week Dallas can help us achieve the rushing record as well. Just trying to get my name out there.

BillTheGreek
09-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Maybe next week Dallas can help us achieve the rushing record as well. Just trying to get my name out there.

Coach , what are you doing up so late, Can't sleep ? I know. It takes about a week before the pain goes away, in your case it may last untill your next win .You will ALWAYS remember this Day ! It's called the Agony of DEFEAT. Do you remember what we discussed yesterday ! I told you, I could not wish you Good Luck ! I also said, may the Best Team Win.
You said the Best Team always Wins unless you are the Eagles. Anyhow THE GIANTS IN THIS GAME, WAS NOT ONLY THE BEST TEAM ! but played like the DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS !.............Now I want to Wish you ALL the Luck in the world, when you play Dallas, Skins and the Eagles .Beat them like we beat you .And Beat all 3, and you will be considered OK in GIANT TOWN !
THANKS * BILL*

HoagieBastage
09-16-2012, 11:45 PM
THE GIANTS IN THIS GAME, WAS NOT ONLY THE BEST TEAM ! but played like the DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS !

So...Superbowl champs get owned all day until the 4th quarter, against a scrubby Buccaneers team that went 4 and 12 last year and still only barely win the game? You also LOST to a scrubby Dallas Cowgirl team last week who were straight OWNED by the Seahawks today!!! THAT'S how Superbowl champs play in your mind? Really? Wow! There's No homer like a Gnats homer! I can't WAIT until you scrubs have to play against a REALLY tough team, like the Eagles, 49ers, Green Bay or the Ravens! Let's see what you'll be saying about your Superbowl chumps then...

BillTheGreek
09-17-2012, 01:19 AM
Go Giants

BillTheGreek
09-17-2012, 01:19 AM
So...Superbowl champs get owned all day until the 4th quarter, against a scrubby Buccaneers team that went 4 and 12 last year and still only barely win the game? You also LOST to a scrubby Dallas Cowgirl team last week who were straight OWNED by the Seahawks today!!! THAT'S how Superbowl champs play in your mind? Really? Wow! There's No homer like a Gnats homer! I can't WAIT until you scrubs have to play against a REALLY tough team, like the Eagles, 49ers, Green Bay or the Ravens! Let's see what you'll be saying about your Superbowl chumps then...

You know what , your right about the Cowboys, they are a scrubby team..........and we should have won that game , and yes, we did not, play up to par , Your wrong about Tampa, they are not a scrubby team , They should have beaten us , But you know what, the 4th quarter Giants did come back with Eli & Company to Win . As Super Bowl Champs DO ! By the way how many Super Bowls have your Eagles WON ?

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 01:35 AM
You know what , your right about the Cowboys, they are a scrubby team..........and we should have won that game , and yes, we did not, play up to par , Your wrong about Tampa, they are not a scrubby team , They should have beaten us , But you know what, the 4th quarter Giants did come back with Eli & Company to Win . As Super Bowl Champs DO ! By the way how many Super Bowls have your Eagles WON ?

So sorry pal, the Buccaneers ARE scrubs. A team that goes 4 and 12 the previous year are by anyone's definition scrubs. A real defending Superbowl Chamion would have DEMOLISHED these clowns 52 to ZERO. But they couldn't could they. Because the Gnats are frauds. Lucky frauds that are showing everyone just who they really are. These scrubs were mopping the floor with you all day until you woke up and squeaked out a win against a 4 and 12 team like you were SUPPOSED to from the get go. What do you think will happen when you play a really GOOD team? It's going to be a disaster of EPIC proportions that's what! I cannot WAIT!!!

BillTheGreek
09-17-2012, 07:58 AM
So sorry pal, the Buccaneers ARE scrubs. A team that goes 4 and 12 the previous year are by anyone's definition scrubs. A real defending Superbowl Chamion would have DEMOLISHED these clowns 52 to ZERO. But they couldn't could they. Because the Gnats are frauds. Lucky frauds that are showing everyone just who they really are. These scrubs were mopping the floor with you all day until you woke up and squeaked out a win against a 4 and 12 team like you were SUPPOSED to from the get go. What do you think will happen when you play a really GOOD team? It's going to be a disaster of EPIC proportions that's what! I cannot WAIT!!!

WAIT ! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TEAM YOU LIKE ?. Before I can answer you. And Don't WORRY I will only speak the TRUTH !.................Also why so much hate for the GIANTS ? If i were to guess, Your an Eagle fan. But get back to me soon, I am enjoying this !

ShakeandBake
09-17-2012, 08:19 AM

Shut the hell up, you are a walking contradiction and nothing more than an ignorant troll. Your sorry excuse for a football team/city should be sitting at 0-2 right now, you'd expect that the "dream team" would be able to put away the lowly Browns with no trouble since you guys were the best team in the division last year(according to your warped logic). Then you get handed another game this week because the dumbass refs do not know the difference between interceptions, fumbles and incomplete passes.

Even for a philthy troll you are pathetic, and that's saying a lot since idiots like Bastian can hold a better conversation/argument than you can. All you do is spew the same unfounded trash, but I wouldn't expect anything more from someone who lives in the toilet of the North East. It's never to late to jump on the bandwagon, you spend so much time on these boards its time for you to come out of the closet and reveal that you secretly want to be a giant fan.

BillTheGreek
09-17-2012, 09:45 AM

Oh, BTW .........You brought out a very good point ! I am not going to watch the Giants games, untill the 4th quarter, That's when they Win all their Games. *lol *
I'm Still waiting, for the Team your a fan of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i Can't Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giantfan #10
09-17-2012, 09:46 AM
BIG WIN!!!!!!!!

miked1958
09-17-2012, 10:33 AM
So...Superbowl champs get owned all day until the 4th quarter, against a scrubby Buccaneers team that went 4 and 12 last year and still only barely win the game? You also LOST to a scrubby Dallas Cowgirl team last week who were straight OWNED by the Seahawks today!!! THAT'S how Superbowl champs play in your mind? Really? Wow! There's No homer like a Gnats homer! I can't WAIT until you scrubs have to play against a REALLY tough team, like the Eagles, 49ers, Green Bay or the Ravens! Let's see what you'll be saying about your Superbowl chumps then...You call racking up 604yards on the Bucs getting owned by them all day?? lol. Sure we didnt finish drives early on and settled for 4 Fgs and had some drops in the endzone. However that is the most yards given up in tampa franchise history. Eli showed once again why he was the SB MVP twice. cause he puts up numbers and makes comebacks in the 4th quarter of games (7 out of last 14 wins since beg of 11) .. Sure he looked bad in first half but was able to get off the mat and put up 243 yards 2tds and 25 points all in the 4th quarter.

NO getting lucky is having a qb with 6Ints and 3 fumbles through two games and getting 2 wins. You are going to come crashing down to earth in a few weeks. just wait

miked1958
09-17-2012, 10:43 AM
oh, then theres this. whens last time vick put up 510yards and 3tds?? or this

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Ridiculous stat: Eli Manning completed 7 of 9 passes for 229 yards and 2 TDs ... in the final 7:41 of the game. ... Wow. #NYG

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 12:04 PM
WAIT ! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TEAM YOU LIKE ?. Before I can answer you. And Don't WORRY I will only speak the TRUTH !.................Also why so much hate for the GIANTS ? If i were to guess, Your an Eagle fan. But get back to me soon, I am enjoying this !

You wanna know what team I'm a fan of Billy? Here, I even translated it to Greek for yiz!

Οι αετοί!

OPA!!!

:-)

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 12:19 PM
You call racking up 604yards on the Bucs getting owned by them all day?? lol. Sure we didnt finish drives early on and settled for 4 Fgs and had some drops in the endzone.

They held you to field goals and were scoring TD's on you ALL day. They are also a FOUR and TWELVE team from last year. Let me repeat that so there's no misunderstanding, THE BUCS WERE A FOUR and TWELVE TEAM LAST YEAR. They are NOT the Eagles, NOT the 49ers, NOT the PACKERS...you know, NOT a GOOD team? This is a team you should have mopped the floor with IF you are LEGITIMATE defending Superbowl champs. But you AREN'T. The Giants are pathetic and this game proves it. Just WAIT until you play a REAL team. You'll see homer.

However that is the most yards given up in tampa franchise history. Eli showed once again why he was the SB MVP twice. cause he puts up numbers and makes comebacks in the 4th quarter of games (7 out of last 14 wins since beg of 11) .. Sure he looked bad in first half but was able to get off the mat and put up 243 yards 2tds and 25 points all in the 4th quarter.

Betcha you weren't giving Mike Vick the same kind of worship when he did the same thing to the Gnats during the Miracle in the Meadowlands a couple of years ago. Now THAT was a comeback DRIVE!!! No, Eli looks bad because he IS bad sir.

NO getting lucky is having a qb with 6Ints and 3 fumbles through two games and getting 2 wins. You are going to come crashing down to earth in a few weeks. just wait

Damn right we were lucky. The Browns caught us flatfooted on opening day, we almost lost to a scrubby team. But we didn't. The scrubby Cowboys caught you flatfooted too, but they BEAT you. That same Cowpie squad just got manhandled by the Seahawks. We came close to losing against a really talented Ravens team in a VERY close game. That Raven squad was in the playoffs last year and will be again this year. But we did beat them. Because we are a very talented team. Take it to the bank.

I'll make room on the Eagles bandwagon for you!

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 12:26 PM
oh, then theres this. whens last time vick put up 510yards and 3tds?? or this

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Ridiculous stat: Eli Manning completed 7 of 9 passes for 229 yards and 2 TDs ... in the final 7:41 of the game. ... Wow. #NYG

YAWN!!! Do I have to post a link to the greatest come from behind victory of the century? That just happened to be against the silly little Gnats? Do I?
OK, you twisted me arm...here are the last FOUR minutes of the Miracle in the Meadowlands II. So you can see how a NON scrub team wins a game in the 4th quarter. THIS is how a REAL team, who are down by TWENTY ONE POINTS with only FOUR MINUTES LEFT beats a SCRUB Gnats team in the GREATEST comeback in HISTORRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTacY83qBk

Rodgers12
09-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Dallas got beat by the Seahawks. Hope the Pack is ready to play out there next week.

ShakeandBake
09-17-2012, 12:40 PM
YAWN!!! Do I have to post a link to the greatest come from behind victory of the century? That just happened to be against the silly little Gnats? Do I?
OK, you twisted me arm...here are the last FOUR minutess of the Miracle in the Meadowlands II. So you can see how a NON scrub team wins a game in the 4th quarter. THIS is how a REAL team, who are down by TWENTY ONE POINTS with only FOUR MINUTES LEFT beats a SCRUB Gnats team in the GREATEST comeback in HISTORRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTacY83qBk&list=FLn6q804yo2W8NCW2t0fV7oQ&index=4&feature=plpp_video

What happened to you guys in the wildcard game that year? Sit down Sally.

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 12:44 PM
What happened to you guys in the wildcard game that year? Sit down Sally.

Whats going to happen to you THIS year Mary? Will it be Third OR Fourth place in the division? Place your bets now!!!

ShakeandBake
09-17-2012, 12:48 PM
Whats going to happen to you THIS year Mary? Will it be Third OR Fourth place in the division? Place your bets now!!!

So what happened to the team who made "the greatest comeback in nfl history"? Oh that's right, you scrubs choked in the playoffs as usual. Let me ask you this, how do you philthy fans get so excited over regular season games when you know for sure that you losers will choke it all away in the post-season? Your franchise is a joke, come back to "talk smack" when you scrubs are actually relevant in the post season. You scrubs are the light version of the Buffalo Bills, now sit down and shut up.

miked1958
09-17-2012, 12:53 PM
OK, you twisted me arm...here are the last FOUR minutess of the Miracle in the Meadowlands II. So you can see how a NON scrub team wins a game in the 4th quarter. THIS is how a REAL team, who are down by TWENTY ONE POINTS with only FOUR MINUTES LEFT beats a SCRUB Gnats team in the GREATEST comeback in HISTORRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTacY83qBk&list=FLn6q804yo2W8NCW2t0fV7oQ&index=4&feature=plpp_video LOL is that your claim to fame a comeback in fouth quarter to win division ? in 2010... Did it catapult you to a Playoff run that ended with a SB Title??? No, you went out and did what you always do in the playoffs. CHOKE. oh and to that same Seahawks team that you were just talking about... What were they? 7-9 or 8-8 when they booted your butts from the playoffs.

Further more, did the Miracle in the Meadowlands DOOM the giants for the following Season??? were they so upset over this huge comeback that they just couldnt get it out of their heads? No. they went out and won another SB Title the following year idiot. So who benefited more from that game???YOU OR US??? Seemed to INSPIRE the Giants to go out and right the wrong and fix it.. and fix it they did by winning their 4th SB Title... Please go do your homework son

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 12:53 PM
So what happened to the team who made "the greatest comeback in nfl history"? Oh that's right, you scrubs choked in the playoffs as usual. Let me ask you this, how do you philthy fans get so excited over regular season games when you know for sure that you losers will choke it all away in the post-season? Your franchise is a joke, come back to "talk smack" when you scrubs are actually relevant in the post season. You scrubs are the light version of the Buffalo Bills, now sit down and shut up.

Every year is a fresh start. Every year is a chance for Tom Coughlin to re-finance Eli's soul with Beelzebub for a Superbowl win. How many times was that already? Two? Hmmmm....I don't think it's going to work this time. I think the devil will require something with a little more value. I think the evidence, the horrible way the Gnats are playing, is proof of my theory. Our franchise is relevant, if only to carve out Gnats fans hearts at every turn...just like in the clip I posted....enjoy!

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 01:02 PM
LOL is that your claim to fame a comeback in fouth quarter to win division ? in 2010... Did it catapult you to a Playoff run that ended with a SB Title??? No, you went out and did what you always do in the playoffs. CHOKE. oh and to that same Seahawks team that you were just talking about... What were they? 7-9 or 8-8 when they booted your butts from the playoffs.

Old news old timer. The Eagles got further than the GNATS that year though! It seems that your exceptional luck ran out that year and couldnt outluck SKILL and TALENT. The Gnats lucked out and won two Superbowls they didn't deserve. No one respects you in the division OR in the nation. The Eagles are a better team that the Gnats on ANY given Sunday. Thats the cold hard truth brother.

Further more, did the Miracle in the Meadowlands DOOM the giants for the following Season??? were they so upset over this huge comeback that they just couldnt get it out of their heads? No. they went out and won another SB Title the following year idiot. So who benefited more from that game???YOU OR US??? Seemed to INSPIRE the Giants to go out and right the wrong and fix it.. and fix it they did by winning their 4th SB Title... Please go do your homework son

No, your team LUCKED out and won a Superbowl by accident. Tyrees catch? PURE LUCK! You are lucky scrubs. Face it. I know it hurts but there it is. NO one respects your team for this reason. Your titles are undeserved at BEST! But go ahead and crow like you know something. Your time is done as champs. Take that to the bank homie.

ShakeandBake
09-17-2012, 01:04 PM
Every year is a fresh start. Every year is a chance for Tom Coughlin to re-finance Eli's soul with Beelzebub for a Superbowl win. How many times was that already? Two? Hmmmm....I don't think it's going to work this time. I think the devil will require something with a little more value. I think the evidence, the horrible way the Gnats are playing, is proof of my theory. Our franchise is relevant, if only to carve out Gnats fans hearts at every turn...just like in the clip I posted....enjoy!

LOL @ every year is a fresh start, I guess you have to have that mentality if you're going to root for such a sad excuse for a franchise. I'm pretty sure, but you might want to verify this, but isn't the definition of insanity repeating the same thing over and over yet expecting different results? Again let me say that you and the Eagles are a joke, as is the whole idea of a filthy fan coming here to talk smack to a team that has been the best in the division over the passed decade. Thanks for the laugh, come back when your team is relevant(might want to leave this up to your kids or grandkids at the rate your team is going).

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 01:31 PM
LOL @ every year is a fresh start, I guess you have to have that mentality if you're going to root for such a sad excuse for a franchise. I'm pretty sure, but you might want to verify this, but isn't the definition of insanity repeating the same thing over and over yet expecting different results? Again let me say that you and the Eagles are a joke, as is the whole idea of a filthy fan coming here to talk smack to a team that has been the best in the division over the passed decade. Thanks for the laugh, come back when your team is relevant(might want to leave this up to your kids or grandkids at the rate your team is going).

I am here to talk smack because you can't answer the questions. Face it, you know I am right and are embarrassed. Its OK. You know FULL well your team doesn't stand a chance against us or any GOOD team in the NFL for that matter. It's embarrassing for you because what I said might actually be true? That your "Superbowl Champs" can't even beat the Cowpies? Or barely beat the Buccs? That your team squeaks by on luck? Not skill or heart? I can see where you might be embarrassed by this and want to lash out against everyone and every thing. I'm here to tell you it's OK brother! There's plenty of room on the Eagles bus! Hope to see you on board soon! Beep Beep!

Dos Equis
09-17-2012, 01:39 PM

January 19, 2003.

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 01:43 PM
January 19, 2003.

Yesterday.

Dos Equis
09-17-2012, 02:04 PM
http://liebchen11.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/philadelphia-eagles-cartoon-shaving-until-super-bowl.jpg?w=500&h=372

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 02:09 PM
I hope you Buccaroos fans shave before YOU get talented enough to win a Superbowl again. Its funny that you needed an Ex EAGLE coach to help you do so. Your welcome for Gruden, we taught him all we knew!

miked1958
09-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Yesterday.hey i know its all in fun. hey i have some good friends that are eagles fans and friends and family that are cowboys fans. My nephew which i am very close with that did 4 Tours over in Iraq as a Marine is a diehard Pats fan. We go back and forth about football but thats where it ends. it just football. does the Giants have have problems and issues. SURE.Im not going to sit hear and lie and say we dont. i think everyteam does. major issues in secondary and on OLINE. do teams play flat against teams they should destroy. happens all the time. thats why its the NFL. The only team that was perfect was the 17-0 Dolphins and near perfect that broke all the records was the 07 Pats.

Greg Schiano
09-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Your welcome for Gruden, we taught him all we knew!
... and all you knew has got you how many super bowl rings?

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 02:15 PM
hey i know its all in fun. hey i have some good friends that are eagles fans and friends and family that are cowboys fans. My nephew which i am very close with that did 4 Tours over in Iraq as a Marine is a diehard Pats fan. We go back and forth about football but thats where it ends. it just football. does the Giants have have problems and issues. SURE.Im not going to sit hear and lie and say we dont. i think everyteam does. major issues in secondary and on OLINE. do teams play flat against teams they should destroy. happens all the time. thats why its the NFL. The only team that was perfect was the 17-0 Dolphins and near perfect that broke all the records was the 07 Pats.

I never said at any time that the Eagles are perfect or not flawed. They need a LOT of work. But they ARE better than the Gnats and the Cowboys and the Redskins. That's just the facts. My beef with the Gnats is that they luck out and win games they really had no buisness even being in. I really can't even fault them for that, but I can fault their fanbase for not acknowledging this basic fact.

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 02:17 PM
... and all you knew has got you how many super bowl rings?

I'm sorry coach, shouldn't you be practicing trying to invade victory formations for a cheap turnover attempt? Practice makes perfect! Run along now!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-17-2012, 02:37 PM
I'm sorry coach, shouldn't you be practicing trying to invade victory formations for a cheap turnover attempt? Practice makes perfect! Run along now!Maybe you should consider going back to kindergarten to learn to play nice. At this rate we wont even be able to tie a pork chop around your neck to get Mike Picks dogs to play with you.

Ballllinnnnnnn
09-17-2012, 02:39 PM
www.deadspin.com/5938903/why-your-team-sucks-2012-philiadelphia-eagles

sums up that sad organization pretty nicely.

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 02:52 PM
www.deadspin.com/5938903/why-your-team-sucks-2012-philiadelphia-eagles

sums up that sad organization pretty nicely.

YAWWWN! Sure. I guess what they wrote about the Giants is true too? Especially the fans "Gnats fans are just like Jets fans but with less class if you can believe it"!

HA!

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 02:59 PM
I love one of the comments about Gnats fans on that site, some of you fit this to a TEE!!!

"Look around the stadium when the Giants score a touchdown. You'll see stock brokers who suddenly turn into ghetto princes as they bump chests and chant dumb &#$@ like "Yea SON! Yea BOYEE!" The guy who was 5 seconds ago crying for Eli Manning to be replaced by every former QB in history back to ^%^$#@ Kent Graham is now nodding his head and clapping like a ^%$#@ while saying: "Atta boy. Dere ya go. Dere ya go." That's if you even know there's been a touchdown, since 50% of the stadium is filled with 85 year old pepaws that need a defibrillator to show signs of life."

This is GOLD! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Greg Schiano
09-17-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm sorry coach, shouldn't you be practicing trying to invade victory formations for a cheap turnover attempt? Practice makes perfect! Run along now!

Yes it does. If you practice enough, you'll win the Super Bowl.

miked1958
09-17-2012, 05:27 PM
I never said at any time that the Eagles are perfect or not flawed. They need a LOT of work. But they ARE better than the Gnats and the Cowboys and the Redskins. That's just the facts. My beef with the Gnats is that they luck out and win games they really had no buisness even being in. I really can't even fault them for that, but I can fault their fanbase for not acknowledging this basic fact.Answer honestly. If you were ABle too switch QBs would you take Eli or romo over Vick?

Die-Hard
09-17-2012, 06:10 PM
I am here to talk smack because you can't answer the questions. Face it, you know I am right and are embarrassed. Its OK. You know FULL well your team doesn't stand a chance against us or any GOOD team in the NFL for that matter. It's embarrassing for you because what I said might actually be true? That your "Superbowl Champs" can't even beat the Cowpies? Or barely beat the Buccs? That your team squeaks by on luck? Not skill or heart? I can see where you might be embarrassed by this and want to lash out against everyone and every thing. I'm here to tell you it's OK brother! There's plenty of room on the Eagles bus! Hope to see you on board soon! Beep Beep!

Wait.....you're on a Giants message board, telling Giants fans that they're secretly Eagles fans? Am I reading this correctly? Did an opposing fan go to another teams' board and.......

Nah, it couldn't be. Even you wouldn't say something that blatantly ignorant. Keep the laughs coming, Lucky!

wedontwineasy
09-17-2012, 07:10 PM
So...Superbowl champs get owned all day until the 4th quarter, against a scrubby Buccaneers team that went 4 and 12 last year and still only barely win the game? You also LOST to a scrubby Dallas Cowgirl team last week who were straight OWNED by the Seahawks today!!! THAT'S how Superbowl champs play in your mind? Really? Wow! There's No homer like a Gnats homer! I can't WAIT until you scrubs have to play against a REALLY tough team, like the Eagles, 49ers, Green Bay or the Ravens! Let's see what you'll be saying about your Superbowl chumps then... yea eagirls look real good and there dog molester still sucks as usual, win by one point against the browns and u talk.well thats all eagirls do.

wedontwineasy
09-17-2012, 07:12 PM
oh and let us know when the philthy egirls get skill because i havent seen any skill ,just luck from the egirls

wedontwineasy
09-17-2012, 07:15 PM
wow you are a egirl fan. just a plain dumbass.Oh lets count SB trophies oops nevermind you dont have any ***

tonyt830
09-17-2012, 09:23 PM
I hope you Buccaroos fans shave before YOU get talented enough to win a Superbowl again. Its funny that you needed an Ex EAGLE coach to help you do so. Your welcome for Gruden, we taught him all we knew!actually Bastian, Gruden learned from Holmgren in Green Bay more than Philly. Reid was also an assistant under Holmgren. You should know this since you are an Eagles fan.

miked1958
09-18-2012, 12:40 AM
actually Bastian, Gruden learned from Holmgren in Green Bay more than Philly. Reid was also an assistant under Holmgren. You should know this since you are an Eagles fan.Let's not confuse this ignoramus with BastianEagles. That was a very knowledgeable eagle fan that wasnt a troll. Kinda like Ntegrase. This Hoagie person is just a sad confused bitter troll

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 01:38 AM
Let's not confuse this ignoramus with BastianEagles. That was a very knowledgeable eagle fan that wasnt a troll. Kinda like Ntegrase. This Hoagie person is just a sad confused bitter troll

There can only be ONE Hoagie Bastage!!! And me is HE!!! And ME is NOT bitter, just right! I know, I know, it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. Sorry! :-(

tonyt830
09-18-2012, 05:42 AM
Let's not confuse this ignoramus with BastianEagles. That was a very knowledgeable eagle fan that wasnt a troll. Kinda like Ntegrase. This Hoagie person is just a sad confused bitter trollwell it was worth a shot. I haven't seen it(Bastian) in a while. I thought maybe this was an alter ego of Bastian. But you are right Bastian would have some valid arguments and support to those arguments.

miked1958
09-18-2012, 08:42 AM
I mean what else can you call a person that continually calls someone like eli lucky when all he has to do is look at the numbers. 22 fourth quarter comebacks and 26 game winning drives. wonder how Vick stats up against that. lol

miked1958
09-18-2012, 08:46 AM
the record speaks for itself. you dont do something that many times and have it be luck. once sure, twice, yes, three times i will give you that. but not as many times as eli has done it on a consistent basis. He just makes things happen when it counts. he gets them in position to make incredible plays that people call luck. IF he wasnt a great qb they wouldnt even be in a position at the end of games for these type plays to even happen.

miked1958
09-18-2012, 08:47 AM
also i asked this bozo a question that he hasnt answered. I asked him to be honest and tell us if he would take Eli or even Romo over Vick if he had the choice.

ProfessorCrue
09-18-2012, 10:59 AM
also i asked this bozo a question that he hasnt answered. I asked him to be honest and tell us if he would take Eli or even Romo over Vick if he had the choice.

i know you're not asking me but ill answer that one. ill take Romo over eli n vick. those two are interception machines.

Greg Schiano
09-18-2012, 11:38 AM
i know you're not asking me but ill answer that one. ill take Romo over eli n vick. those two are interception machines.
There are at least 31 quarterbacks currently starting in the NFL that I would rather have than Vick not to mention countless backups.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 11:55 AM
There are at least 31 quarterbacks currently starting in the NFL that I would rather have than Vick not to mention countless backups.

Are you still here? Look coach, you had better concentrate on TRYING to get that collection of slowleaks that you call a team, to learn how to HOLD ON TO A MASSIVE LEAD and finish off scrubby teams. If I was your owner, I would break your booger hooks so you would get off the message boards and concentrate on you know, your job? Get to stepping, you got a LOT of work to do!

Oh, and you WISH you had a QB with HALF the heart and skill of Vick, don't be jealous...

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 12:00 PM

I would take Vick over both. Romo is a proven choke artist. Eli IS lucky man. But I guess Eli and Tyree practiced that helmet style grab for WEEKS before the Suoerbowl right? You know, the grab that KEPT YOU ALIVE TO WIN IT? Whats Eli's record against us? How bout the last time we faced the Gnats huh? How did Eli look then? We made him look like the scared kid he is. And we will do so again, September 30th is coming sooooooon. I predict this board will be a GHOST TOWN the day after!

NOSTRADAMUS HAS SPOKEN!!! You may run in fear now...

Greg Schiano
09-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Oh, and you WISH you had a QB with HALF the heart and skill of Vick, don't be jealous...
I can't imagine anyone would wish they had a quarterback with no heart or skill.

giantsforce
09-18-2012, 12:59 PM
I would take Vick over both. Romo is a proven choke artist. Eli IS lucky man. But I guess Eli and Tyree practiced that helmet style grab for WEEKS before the Suoerbowl right? You know, the grab that KEPT YOU ALIVE TO WIN IT? Whats Eli's record against us? How bout the last time we faced the Gnats huh? How did Eli look then? We made him look like the scared kid he is. And we will do so again, September 30th is coming sooooooon. I predict this board will be a GHOST TOWN the day after!

NOSTRADAMUS HAS SPOKEN!!! You may run in fear now...All I know is that when I was in Philly last week, I went to the game and asked to see the trophy room and they told me that it was closed until further notice. There was too much dust that had to be sucked up from the empty trophy case and it was taking 50 or some years to clean it up. Oh well. I will just visit the Giants trophy room next week. Just hope that the Jets don't put a curtain in front of it because they do not have much to show for either.

miked1958
09-18-2012, 01:29 PM

NOSTRADAMUS HAS SPOKEN!!! You may run in fear now...Now I know you are not being Honest with yourself. Answering how most diehards would supporting and defending their QB. I get it. But there are alot of very objective fans. some that are actually honest with themselves. Like the ones on the Denver message boards that were comparing Eli to Peyton. I mean Vick couldnt even be brought up in the same conversation cause he brings absolutlely nothing to the table. by the way. Not that i go by these polls, most on these boards go by cold hard facts. and the FACT is Eli has 2 SB wins and 2 SB MVPs to go with it. he also is 2-0 in nfccgs and 5-1 on the road in the playoffs. THose are facts. Vick cant hold a candle to that. but poll wise where did Eli and Vick wind up on the top 100 players. Why dont you look that up and get back to us. thanks.

ShakeandBake
09-18-2012, 01:57 PM
I can't imagine anyone would wish they had a quarterback with no heart or skill.

Not to mention the guy still doesn't know how to take a hit, and therefore never plays an entire season.

Greg Schiano
09-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Not to mention the guy still doesn't know how to take a hit, and therefore never plays an entire season.
Some fans are calling for more regular season games, Mike is calling for less. Probably shorter quarters. And also hopes we move toward flag football.

ProfessorCrue
09-18-2012, 02:50 PM
I would take Vick over both. Romo is a proven choke artist. Eli IS lucky man. But I guess Eli and Tyree practiced that helmet style grab for WEEKS before the Suoerbowl right? You know, the grab that KEPT YOU ALIVE TO WIN IT? Whats Eli's record against us? How bout the last time we faced the Gnats huh? How did Eli look then? We made him look like the scared kid he is. And we will do so again, September 30th is coming sooooooon. I predict this board will be a GHOST TOWN the day after!NOSTRADAMUS HAS SPOKEN!!! You may run in fear now... i am glad vick is with philly. he's a guaranteed int every game plus he's not gonna last long lol. your o-line sucks this yr and vick is getting beat up pretty good. only a matter of short time before he's on ir......i will agree with you on one thing and thats lil is indeed lucky. lol, NEVER in my life have i seen such luck in one qb. i had always thought montana was a lucky twerp but lil eli takes the cake

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 03:45 PM

You still here? Shoo, go practice s'more cheap plays "coach".

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 03:51 PM
i will agree with you on one thing and thats lil is indeed lucky. lol, NEVER in my life have i seen such luck in one qb. i had always thought montana was a lucky twerp but lil eli takes the cake

Been telling these homers this for a couple of weeks. I think I'm starting to get through to them. I think they are realizing that Gomer Pyle's luck is starting to run out.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 03:53 PM
All I know is that when I was in Philly last week, I went to the game and asked to see the trophy room and they told me that it was closed until further notice. There was too much dust that had to be sucked up from the empty trophy case and it was taking 50 or some years to clean it up. Oh well. I will just visit the Giants trophy room next week. Just hope that the Jets don't put a curtain in front of it because they do not have much to show for either.

I hear the Gnats trophy case is sponsored by Lucky Charms!!! Official breakfast of the G-Girls!

Greg Schiano
09-18-2012, 03:59 PM
You still here? Shoo, go practice s'more cheap plays "coach".
Why are you in such a rush to get me out of here? I think I'm going to stick around longer now.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Now I know you are not being Honest with yourself. Answering how most diehards would supporting and defending their QB. I get it. But there are alot of very objective fans. some that are actually honest with themselves. Like the ones on the Denver message boards that were comparing Eli to Peyton. I mean Vick couldnt even be brought up in the same conversation cause he brings absolutlely nothing to the table. by the way. Not that i go by these polls, most on these boards go by cold hard facts. and the FACT is Eli has 2 SB wins and 2 SB MVPs to go with it. he also is 2-0 in nfccgs and 5-1 on the road in the playoffs. THose are facts. Vick cant hold a candle to that. but poll wise where did Eli and Vick wind up on the top 100 players. Why dont you look that up and get back to us. thanks.

Peyton is a FIRST ballot Hall of Fame QB. Eli is a lucky kid. Peyton deserved his win in the Superbowl, his team didn't have to get in the playoffs with help, nor did he luck out and have a poorly thrown pass caught against a players helmet. I have said before that there are QB's that I would take over Vick in a heartbeat. As a matter of fact, our backup QB is the goods! I really can't wait to see him play again! But I would most DEFINITELY take Vick over Eli or Romo ANY DAY. Romo is a choker and Eli relies on luck. Don't be fooled by his "amazing comeback" in his last game, that will only get you so far against a good squad.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Why are you in such a rush to get me out of here? I think I'm going to stick around longer now.

Go, stay, who cares. Just thought you might need to get your squad ready coachie baby! The way you coached your losers to blow that lead last Sunday, I see why they lose so big now! By all means stay! Pull up a chair!

:-)

Greg Schiano
09-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Go, stay, who cares. Just thought you might need to get your squad ready coachie baby! The way you coached your losers to blow that lead last Sunday, I see why they lose so big now! By all means stay! Pull up a chair!
Yeah, no offense, but we really took a page out of the Philadelphia Eagles' playbook by blowing that lead.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Yeah, no offense, but we really took a page out of the Philadelphia Eagles' playbook by blowing that lead.

You wish you HAD Reid's playbook! Not only is it nutritious with all the Hoagie droppings mushed between the pages, it's also a proven winner! You proved last Sunday that you AND your playbook are completely out of your depth in this league.

Hoagiedamus predicts that you will be coaching Pop Warner in a few years. You can go cry now...

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Peyton is a FIRST ballot Hall of Fame QB. Eli is a lucky kid. Peyton deserved his win in the Superbowl, his team didn't have to get in the playoffs with help, nor did he luck out and have a poorly thrown pass caught against a players helmet. I have said before that there are QB's that I would take over Vick in a heartbeat. As a matter of fact, our backup QB is the goods! I really can't wait to see him play again! But I would most DEFINITELY take Vick over Eli or Romo ANY DAY. Romo is a choker and Eli relies on luck. Don't be fooled by his "amazing comeback" in his last game, that will only get you so far against a good squad.In one post you would take Romo and Vick over Eli, in this post you mention it again. But now you cant wait to see your backup QB play? I think you need professional help. Seriously!

Dont worry, with as fragile as Vick (I am made of Glass) is you may just get your wish soon.

Greg Schiano
09-18-2012, 04:48 PM
You wish you HAD Reid's playbook! Not only is it nutritious with all the Hoagie droppings mushed between the pages, it's also a proven winner! You proved last Sunday that you AND your playbook are completely out of your depth in this league.

Hoagiedamus predicts that you will be coaching Pop Warner in a few years. You can go cry now...

Andy Reid's playbook never won a superbowl. I wished I had Tom Coughlin's playbook... oh wait... I got it. :D

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Andy Reid's playbook never won a superbowl. I wished I had Tom Coughlin's playbook... oh wait... I got it. :D

It won't help you, you will also need to make a deal with Beelzebub to activate the luck in the plays.

FBomb
09-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Speaking of the Cowboys, I'll have to find a good Cowboys forums real soon.

There is no such thing/