PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but....

I Hate T.O.
09-16-2012, 05:48 PM
Osi is garbage...Tuck no where to found today either....How can anyone think these guys are so great?..Tuck is physically just shot...Osi was never all that anyway. Stalemated every time today...Made a name off of Winston ....Give the rookie a chance ...couldnt be worse..

nhpgiantsfan
09-16-2012, 05:54 PM
Invisible for two weeks, both of them!

tonyt830
09-16-2012, 05:56 PM
yeah I am a tad concerned about our pass rush so far. That has been our strength the passed several years. With our secondary banged up and thin, we need that front line to improve over the coming weeks.

ALLnygIN
09-16-2012, 05:56 PM
How can anyone think these guys are great??!??!!?! let there season records talk for themselves. I understand the frustration though. They need to re evaluate there game. They've been ghosts for two weeks now. I don't know if it's age or what.. I don't know if tuck is really into it anymore.

Die-Hard
09-16-2012, 06:00 PM
The DE position is a lot more than getting sacks. Tuck has been in there to stuff the run quite a bit. Osi, not so much, but sacks are only a part of playing DE. Besides, JPP is doing enough on his own to cover all 3 of them

I Hate T.O.
09-16-2012, 06:01 PM
How can anyone think these guys are great??!??!!?! let there season records talk for themselves. I understand the frustration though. They need to re evaluate there game. They've been ghosts for two weeks now. I don't know if it's age or what.. I don't know if tuck is really into it anymore.

Tuck had a few good years but physically I think he is shot...maybe mentally too...Osi has made a name by beating up on mediocre lineman...Never found in a big game or crunch time...Not saying never, but very very rare...Always struggles with decent tackles..Just tired of hearing how great he is,but he really isnt.

miked1958
09-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Invisible for two weeks, both of them!Give them some time

I Hate T.O.
09-16-2012, 06:04 PM
The DE position is a lot more than getting sacks. Tuck has been in there to stuff the run quite a bit. Osi, not so much, but sacks are only a part of playing DE. Besides, JPP is doing enough on his own to cover all 3 of them

Oh I know that..But Osi could never play the run...Tuck was a beast at one time,but I really think he is physically and mentally shot....

I'll take 5
09-16-2012, 06:05 PM
there's another game coming up on Thursday, they're leaders with a lot of pelts on the wall, I think they'll show up

Die-Hard
09-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Oh I know that..But Osi could never play the run...Tuck was a beast at one time,but I really think he is physically and mentally shot....

Nah, I think he's just having a slow start. He'll come around. The guy has been double teamed for most of his career, and he's bound to wear down a little bit. Osi never was good against the run. No argument there.

bigal1giant
09-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Anybody ever think it may be the schemes rather than the players? Tampa D is a lot better this year. Sheridan?????? It'll be interesting to see what D shows up next week. Hopefully the two aforementioned guys (Tuck,Osi) play a little better! And, I agree with an earlier post, "Why not put the rookie in for a few plays"?

sharick88
09-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Osi is garbage...Tuck no where to found today either....How can anyone think these guys are so great?..Tuck is physically just shot...Osi was never all that anyway. Stalemated every time today...Made a name off of Winston ....Give the rookie a chance ...couldnt be worse..

Unfortunately, you are absolutely correct with your take. These two have done nothing in their first two games. Tuck's name was called once today and that was for an offsides call. Osi was too busy spinning totally out of plays. I expect more from both of these guys, especially Osi, who is playing for his next and last huge payday.

sharick88
09-16-2012, 06:15 PM

Sacks are indeed an overrated stat, but these two guys aren't even getting tackles or that many QB pressures. What's up with that?

drewz
09-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Bucs had a lot of max protection, so I give them a pass this game

jakegibbs
09-16-2012, 06:19 PM

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THEY NEED RB HELP WHY NOT TRADE OSI & TUCK FOR A TRUE #1 RB OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SINCE THEY'VE PASSED THEIR PRIME.

joemorrisforprez
09-16-2012, 06:28 PM

Giants are 1-1 right now. It's a long season. I'm going to look back at history (2 Super Bowls) and not push the panic button on this defense.

I Hate T.O.
09-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Sacks are indeed an overrated stat, but these two guys aren't even getting tackles or that many QB pressures. What's up with that?

Exactly....Rocky Bernard had more pressures...

sharick88
09-17-2012, 01:23 PM
Exactly....Rocky Bernard had more pressures...

MB members had the same amount of QB pressures as Osi and Tuck yesterday. These guys need to step their games up. They are waaaaaaayyyyyyy better than what they have shown so far.

GameTime
09-17-2012, 01:38 PM
a couple off weeks for THE WHOLE DEFENSE....
Osi garbage??? and why are these guys great??
if you dont know that then go route for another team.....

Giants928
09-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Let's face it, our defense really isnt that good. The problem lies with our secondary. What good is a pass rsh when its easy for QB's to get rid of the ball.

burier
09-17-2012, 01:45 PM
Justin Tuck has been running on the fumes of the SB42 for years now. He never wanted to take on a leadership role when strahan retired. He cherry picks which games he's going to play which downs he's going to play. He's completely overrated against the run and I've never been all that impressed with his sack totals.

People were saying this guy is a Strahan clone??? Not by a longshot. I said we should trade him and everyone thought I was crazy..I bet the Giants will try to trade him at the end of this season when he has no value.

I Bleed Blue 56
09-17-2012, 02:29 PM
I agree osi has looked like hot garbage but Tuck has been in there alot. I also dont see him resting as much. Not sure what the rotation is but they definately need to rotate Tracy in more frequently to give these guys a rest. Tuck will be fine and have a monster game soon. Osi is just going to have an average season and be on someone else team next year.

bklyn1028
09-17-2012, 03:05 PM
You guys are talking out of your @sses!

Tuck and his cronies are considered elite edge rushers, and don't forget....Tuck in certain schemes lines up on the inside. Funny last year you guys absolutely loved the D line....Now, it's not Fire Coughlin......kill Gilbride......YOU want to get rid of Tuck and Osi....

Please......it's just a short ride down the turnpike.....turn left at what is it 6 the Philly turnpike....and head west.....Andy Reid and pick Vick are waiting for you. Oh...and if you keep going South on 95...you turn east somewhere down there and Dallas is probably about 20 hours away......give Babin and Ware some love, because you sure as hell ain't giving it to YOUR team!