PDA

View Full Version : giants message board during the game

luni
09-16-2012, 05:48 PM
I don't know about you all, but I cannot look at the Giants Message board when the Giants are not winning during the game. I cant stand all the negativity.

. I have to step away from the computer for the game and just watch the game. Glad we got the win. was an exciting game, but glad Eli was able to redeem himself.

luni
09-16-2012, 05:51 PM
I thought webster wasn't trying in the start of the game. and Tyron sucked at the end of it. I saw no pass rush from tuck or osi. i dont know what is up with those two. hope that nicks can rest on a short week. go big blue

GiantWarfare
09-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I don't know about you all, but I cannot look at the Giants Message board when the Giants are not winning during the game. I cant stand all the negativity.

. I have to step away from the computer for the game and just watch the game. Glad we got the win. was an exciting game, but glad Eli was able to redeem himself.

I'm the same way.

gmen0820
09-16-2012, 05:53 PM
So glad I don't visit these boards during the game anymore.

gmen0820
09-16-2012, 05:53 PM
I'm sure it was a true sight to see.

jax5338
09-16-2012, 05:55 PM
So glad I don't visit these boards during the game anymore.

idk why i still do. if the GMs followed thru on stuff that was said on here during games, everyone would have been cut/traded before it was even over. people are so irrational it's like a bunch of old women who just hit menopause on their computers at once lol.

nygfan90
09-16-2012, 05:57 PM
i came home at the half to get some beers in the fridge and came on here. The first thread i read, i was like ok, getting off of here. So negative.

Easy E.
09-16-2012, 05:57 PM
idk why i still do. if the GMs followed thru on stuff that was said on here during games, everyone would have been cut/traded before it was even over. people are so irrational it's like a bunch of old women who just hit menopause on their computers at once lol.

i waited until they tied it because i didnt want to read about how bad eli sucks and such. Just give me wins

Redeyejedi
09-16-2012, 06:01 PM
idk why i still do. if the GMs followed thru on stuff that was said on here during games, everyone would have been cut/traded before it was even over. people are so irrational it's like a bunch of old women who just hit menopause on their computers at once lol.Isnt there 1 thread that says people should be cut or fired .

Flip Empty
09-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Kneejerk Central; all day, every day.

The amount of negativity is crazy.

nhpgiantsfan
09-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Winning or losing, I don't know how any one can be on here during the game. I mean why would I want to keep typing in the game thread every two seconds. I'd rather watch and enjoy the game and not worry about refreshing my screen every five seconds.

luni
09-16-2012, 06:03 PM
the only time i need to go online during the game is for injuries and twitter is good for that

Die-Hard
09-16-2012, 06:03 PM
These boards are genuinely humiliating during games. While there is a comedic benefit to it, the knee jerk meltdowns and the blatant verbal assaults on those who arent blind fanboys is way too over the top to deal with for more than 30 seconds.

Harooni
09-16-2012, 06:04 PM
you would think after all this time Coughlin teams comeback so much, fans would learn not to throw in the towel. but i guess emotions run high. I personally never give up hope because i know eli and the giants love to play when behind a score or two.

RoanokeFan
09-16-2012, 06:05 PM
you would think after all this time Coughlin teams comeback so much, fans would learn not to throw in the towel. but i guess emotions run high. I personally never give up hope because i know eli and the giants love to play when behind a score or two.

But they don't

Flip Empty
09-16-2012, 06:06 PM
I trust the Giants more when they're behind than when they're ahead. Such a strange team.

woocrew
09-16-2012, 06:11 PM

. I have to step away from the computer for the game and just watch the game. Glad we got the win. was an exciting game, but glad Eli was able to redeem himself. I'm with you way to much negativity also im way into the game to worry about the computer

jax5338
09-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Isnt there 1 thread that says people should be cut or fired .

not sure if you intented to say " there isnt 1 thread saying ___ should be cut/fired" but just read the gameday thread. it is filled with people demanding to bench/ get rid of whoever just made a poor play.

BurnerNYG
09-16-2012, 06:20 PM
It's sports in general... people get emotional. Can't really fault em but some of the things said, both positive and negative be hilarious. Doesn't make one a bigger or better fan. I'm sure everyone is happy with the results.

sharick88
09-16-2012, 06:23 PM

You'll get used to it. I never post during games. I just come on after them every time. After a while, you will come to realize that you couldn't tell if we won or lost. People on here were whining even after the Super Bowl win. LOL

jakegibbs
09-16-2012, 06:24 PM

I FIND THAT WHEN I START DEGRADING THE NYG'S WHEN THEY'RE DOWN IN A GAME THEY ALWAYS COME BACK TO WIN. SINCE IT WORKS I KEEP DOING IT. LAST WEEK I DIDN'T & LOOK WHAT HAPPENED AGAINST THE POKES. IT'S MY FAULT THEY ARE 1-1 INSTEAD OF 2-0.

Giantz4Life
09-16-2012, 06:25 PM
I just think people need to get off the computer and be physically/socially interactive during these games to be honest. Put down the computer...How can you honestly enjoy a game while you're sitting there with your computer commenting on every play in the game day thread especially when the Giants are playing poorly. Maybe I'm a lone on this, but I like going out to a bar or restaurant where the environment is fun and exciting.

BurnerNYG
09-16-2012, 06:43 PM
I just think people need to get off the computer and be physically/socially interactive during these games to be honest. Put down the computer...How can you honestly enjoy a game while you're sitting there with your computer commenting on every play in the game day thread especially when the Giants are playing poorly. Maybe I'm a lone on this, but I like going out to a bar or restaurant where the environment is fun and exciting.I hear you same here. I couldn't imagine sitting at my pc watching a football game lol. I do all my texting from my phone and I might post the total of 3-5 times during a game.

Giantz4Life
09-16-2012, 06:45 PM
I hear you same here. I couldn't imagine sitting at my pc watching a football game lol. I do all my texting from my phone and I might post the total of 3-5 times during a game.

True that brotha. GET OUT AND BE SOCIAL! It will help the inner chicken little feelings you are having! Friends and family always find a way to make you feel better about your football team looking like crap.

GFiP
09-16-2012, 06:49 PM
They played horribly for 2/3 of the game, no point in denying that.

Flip Empty
09-16-2012, 06:50 PM
I just think people need to get off the computer and be physically/socially interactive during these games to be honest. Put down the computer...How can you honestly enjoy a game while you're sitting there with your computer commenting on every play in the game day thread especially when the Giants are playing poorly. Maybe I'm a lone on this, but I like going out to a bar or restaurant where the environment is fun and exciting.
I don't live in the US so have to watch 90% of the games on a computer hah. I get what you're saying though.

Giantz4Life
09-16-2012, 07:04 PM
I don't live in the US so have to watch 90% of the games on a computer hah. I get what you're saying though.

Well I applaude your loyalty sir. You have no choice. US fans have no excuse lol :D

Captain Chaos
09-16-2012, 07:19 PM

There is some serious negativity on just a bad play let alone a loss! It doesn't bother me unless people get rude or use fowl language (that occurred a few times MOD).