PDA

View Full Version : Coughlin Yells at Schiano (VIDEO)

EmpireStateG
09-16-2012, 06:20 PM
Here's a link to the video of TC yelling at Schiano, and the play that caused it.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/coughlin-schiano-handshake-video/

Enjoy!

CuseGirl
09-16-2012, 06:22 PM
They mad cuz they lost, simple as that.

joemorrisforprez
Giants already lost a few players today....they don't need the entire Bucs line launching at their knees. I don't blame Coughlin for being pissed off.....and I'm a big Schiano fan since I'm a Rutgers alumni.

GiantFanatic55
Thanks! I was looking for this

fizzlesticks
09-16-2012, 06:24 PM
I don't get why this doesn't happen more often. There have been fumbled snaps on kneel downs before that could easily change a game.

mike kennedy
09-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Giants went to the line not expecting anything but were pushed back and Bass was rolled over plus there is always the possibility of a fumbled snap. Long shot but it has happened. I do not think it was a cheap shot.

Greg Schiano
09-16-2012, 06:55 PM
It wasn't cheap, there won't be fines. We were trying to get the ball back no matter how unlikely. You play until the end of the game. On the other hand, there should be a fine for Mason Foster who had the hit on the receiver in the goal line. That's why they threw a flag and it was a good call.

Kudos to the Giants. Good game and a well earned victory.

CowboysSuck
09-16-2012, 06:57 PM
It wasn't cheap, there won't be fines. We were trying to get the ball back no matter how unlikely. You play until the end of the game. On the other hand, there should be a fine for Mason Foster who had the hit on the receiver in the goal line. That's why they threw a flag and it was a good call.

Our week vs the Bucs is over. Now you're just kind of being annoying.

FlyingTruck
09-16-2012, 06:57 PM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1192909/elihit.gif

giantsforce
09-16-2012, 06:59 PM

Kudos to the Giants. Good game and a well earned victory.Not cheap, classless. Once the QB kneels down, he is giving up on the play. I have been watching football along time now and this is the first time I saw something like this on a kneel down. Simply classless. Tampa Bay used to be a class team, but now they lost it.

BlueMetal 40
09-16-2012, 07:02 PM
There was a botched snap by Eli and Baas earlier in the game. That may have facilitated the aggressive play by Tampa, hoping to get another .

wedontwineasy
09-16-2012, 07:03 PM
good game to you guys as well and good luck rest of the year

Captain Chaos
09-16-2012, 07:05 PM
It was certainly uncalled for and from my perspective unprofessional.

plaxattack17
09-16-2012, 07:11 PM
cheap shot, could hav hurt Eli. There should b fines

BigBlueAllDay
09-16-2012, 07:12 PM

If this is the real Greg Schiano, how did it feel to watch that Victor Cruz touchdown pass where the Giants made the adjustment against the Tampa Bay defense defending the short-pass slot routes and he went deep on you as did other Giants receivers?

Greg Schiano
09-16-2012, 07:14 PM
If this is the real Greg Schiano, how did it feel to watch that Victor Cruz touchdown pass where the Giants made the adjustment against the Tampa Bay defense defending the short-pass slot routes and he went deep on you as did other Giants receivers?

Good. Happy to see Cruz, coming of the loss of his grandmother, shutting up the critics and making a play in her memory.

JPP=BEASTMODE
09-16-2012, 07:27 PM
I don't blame them for trying because at the end of the day you play to win the game not be classy.

Martin 2
09-16-2012, 07:42 PM
The play is legal. You play to the whistle.

There could be a botched snap if that happens
your D-line need to be on that ball.

With that said .... you don't see that aggressiveness
on that play and yes Eli can get hurt.

It was unexpected and with all the other Giant injuries
I could see why Coughlin was mad.

Lastly Schiano is a rookie coach and TC wanted to jab him on it!

I'm sure the media will have a field day with this thru the week

YATittle1962
09-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Giants already lost a few players today....they don't need the entire Bucs line launching at their knees. I don't blame Coughlin for being pissed off.....and I'm a big Schiano fan since I'm a Rutgers alumni.

what year did u graduate ?

bigal1giant
09-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Anybody see the post game with Scianno? What a dirt bag, trying to justify what most would consider a classless cheap shot on the last play! I can'wait to read tomorrow's paper (I live in Tampa) and see how the local hacks try to justify it. According to them aftrer the Carolina win they were Super Bowl bound!!!!!! What a a bunch of ******bags!

CowboysSuck
09-16-2012, 11:21 PM
Good. Happy to see Cruz, coming of the loss of his grandmother, shutting up the critics and making a play in her memory.

gtfo, the Bucs are an afterthought to the Giants right now. You are a dirtbag schiano
go ahead and make your new username for Carolinas head coach

BigBlue1971
09-16-2012, 11:23 PM
TC shouldve yelled at that moron! his team was trying to hurt anyone on that last play! he and his team should be fined!

Greg Schiano
09-16-2012, 11:56 PM
gtfo, the Bucs are an afterthought to the Giants right now. You are a dirtbag schiano
go ahead and make your new username for Carolinas head coach

Sorry, I'm consistant. I'll stay Schiano and bother the cowboys. Genuinly a Bucs fan, not a satirical Giants fan.

miked1958
09-17-2012, 12:09 AM
I don't blame them for trying because at the end of the day you play to win the game not be classy.Where the ball was spotted had the Bucs got a fumble or turnover they could of had one shot to the endzone so tech the game is still going on and have a right to try to get ball I guess

moosedrool
09-17-2012, 12:51 AM
It's Joe Pisarcik's and Larry Csonka's fault.