PDA

View Full Version : Cruz and Nicks are tied at 237 yards through two games...Eli and M. Bennett...my view

hungrrrry
09-16-2012, 06:24 PM
These guys are awesome!!!...hopefully Nick's foot will be OK! These two look like they have shaken off the rust!

Bennett career is going to sky-rocket but he needs to clean up and make those catches. He had an up and down Game but not bad with the long TD catch...he will be a force for defenses to contend with.

Eli was making me sick early on but wow did he shake off the rust!?.

Andre Brown...I knew the Giants had it wrong with him last year and he showed his worth as long as he stays healthy! I still want to see more of Wilson and I have a feeling Bradshaw is out for a bit so this could be good!

Sean Locklear...I think you won the RT job...Diehl is now emergency use only along the line!

I am still down on the defense but JPP is still the star on D. Kenny Phillips had a good game...keeping an eye on Hosely to become that impact player we need

Medisleman
09-16-2012, 06:29 PM
I'll be fine withe GMEN being late bloomers, they seem to be slowly figuring it out. Hopefully will work to our advantage again this year.

joemorrisforprez
09-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Bennett had a couple drops, but took a big step up today in my opinion. If he continues to flash, DC's are going to have to account for him.

Andre Brown was the biggest surprise this week. The guys hits the damn line and doesn't **** around.

BigBlue1971
09-16-2012, 06:33 PM
if the o-line becomes consistent the Giants offense will be very hard to stop!

they have some major weapons! just think when Wilson grasps the nfl game thats another explosion waiting to happen!

EnragedYouth85
09-16-2012, 06:34 PM
Bennett had a couple drops, but took a big step up today in my opinion. If he continues to flash, DC's are going to have to account for him.

Andre Brown was the biggest surprise this week. The guys hits the damn line and doesn't **** around.

Yup, he will prob start on Thursday and I expect him to have a good game. Bradshaw might not see the light of day again this season if Brown tears it up! This is his time!

CowboysSuck
09-16-2012, 06:59 PM
Tuck and Osi disgust me

Captain Chaos
09-16-2012, 07:23 PM
Troy Aikman was making me sick early on in the game. Come to think about it he was making me nauseous at the end of the game as well.