PDA

View Full Version : The O Line Was.....

Cool Papa B.
09-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Much better this week. 94 yards rushing for the RB's and 0 sacks on Eli. Don't know if Deihl will be ready by Thurs., but Locklear did a good job at RT and Beatty at LT.

Thoughts.

GFiP
09-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Better without Diehl,'not surprised.

baywest
09-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Beatty's timing was off a little at first but boy did he get stronger. He had his man on the ground almost every pass play. Locklear did a good on the right but wasn't quite as good on the left as Beatty. I don't want to said anything negative about Dielhl, although i do think his role should be a swing back.

GMEN023
09-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Eli had a clean pocket ALL day long. I don't really even remember him get pressured much. Would've had more rushing yards too if we weren't trailing the majority of the game. Overall great job by the O-line!

Captain Chaos
09-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Beatty's timing was off a little at first but boy did he get stronger. He had his man on the ground almost every pass play. Locklear did a good on the right but wasn't quite as good on the left as Beatty. I don't want to said anything negative about Dielhl, although i do think his role should be a swing back.

I can see what TC was saying about getting Beatty back to 100% and getting him reps. He looked like he was a little rusty but boy what a difference with him on the left and Locklear on the right! We could be in for some Smash mouth FB. These guys held the Panthers to 10 yds. We would have gotten a ton more if Eli didn't have to make up so much ground! I think we found something in Brown as well!

Cool Papa B.
09-16-2012, 06:11 PM
I can see what TC was saying about getting Beatty back to 100% and getting him reps. He looked like he was a little rusty but boy what a difference with him on the left and Locklear on the right! We could be in for some Smash mouth FB. These guys held the Panthers to 10 yds. We would have gotten a ton more if Eli didn't have to make up so much ground! I think we found something in Brown as well!

+1 on Brown.....

He's not that fast, but he's strong, runs hard and runs downhill dragging linemen with him. He'll definitely get more carries on thurs.