PDA

View Full Version : Wow Dallas losses 27-7 to Seattle ?

miked1958
09-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Kinda had a game one win over the SB champs hangover, lol. Can anyone say trap game Jerry! Lol

GmenFan1980
09-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Kinda had a game one win over the SB champs hangover, lol. Can anyone say trap game Jerry! Lol

Wasn't that what ESPN was saying all week lol.

Moke
09-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Yeah, woohoo! Thankfully they lost!

miked1958
09-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Yeah, woohoo! Thankfully they lost!Yep tech still in last being they beat us but we are 1-1 and getting back in the mix

SweetZombieJesus
09-16-2012, 07:24 PM
In their mind after winning in week 1 it was a simple 18 game coast to the Super Bowl.

miked1958
09-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Okay. Skins couldn't cash in on fumble recovery. Just missed 62 yard fg that could of tied game. 1:18 left and rams should run out clock. Wow.

Rg3 with ball and chance to win it or at least tie with 2 min left.. Guess he may need to call Eli on that dept. lol

miked1958
09-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Who would of thought the NFC west would get us 2 games we needed today? Seattle and the rams coming up with wins over Dallas and skins. Would of thought our best chance was ravens beating Philly lol.. Nfl is unpredictable

tonyt830
09-16-2012, 07:33 PM
I will have to watch the highlights later, but it looks like the Hawks secondary shutdown Ogletree(1 catch for 20 some odd yards) and Bryant for 3 catches 17 yards. Demarco Murray was held to 44 yards on 12 carries. Lynch had a big game on the ground vs the Cowboys and Wilson was efficient with no turnovers. Hats off the the Seahawks!

miked1958
09-16-2012, 07:35 PM
I will have to watch the highlights later, but it looks like the Hawks secondary shutdown Ogletree(1 catch for 20 some odd yards) and Bryant for 3 catches 17 yards. Demarco Murray was held to 44 yards on 12 carries. Lynch had a big game on the ground vs the Cowboys and Wilson was efficient with no turnovers. Hats off the the Seahawks!And the Rams. If only the ravens came through

tonyt830
09-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Who would of thought the NFC west would get us 2 games we needed today? Seattle and the rams coming up with wins over Dallas and skins. Would of thought our best chance was ravens beating Philly lol.. Nfl is unpredictableyup and usually it is more unpredicatable the first couple of games. I think we see more upsets or teams out of synch in the early part of the season. I did not think the Cards would win at Foxboro today. I guess their D stymied Brady today? I did not think the Saints would start 0-2, nor would we get into a shootout with the Bucs.

miked1958
09-16-2012, 07:38 PM
Also the jets came crashing down to earth today

tonyt830
09-16-2012, 07:42 PM
And the Rams. If only the ravens came throughwell we cant get them all Mike. I'm not sold on the Eagles yet. I was reading on the ESPN ticker where fans can tweet(or whatever its called) on the gamecast, complaining that the Ravens were not using Rice enough in short yardage situation enough. A win is a win, I know. But still not overly impressed with the Eagles. And of course the Ravens were really up for that Bengals Monday night opener at home, so maybe they just did not have that same intensity?

giantsforce
09-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Okay. Skins couldn't cash in on fumble recovery. Just missed 62 yard fg that could of tied game. 1:18 left and rams should run out clock. Wow.

Rg3 with ball and chance to win it or at least tie with 2 min left.. Guess he may need to call Eli on that dept. lolActually, it was the bonehead penalty of his receiver that caused the loss. RG3 was moving the ball pretty good. He is very mobile and very accurate with the long pass. I am sure he will give our secondary big problems.

tonyt830
09-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Also the jets came crashing down to earth todayYeah, had a feeling they would lose, especially with Revis and Keller out. I know the Steelers were banged up and without Polamalu(I think?) But the homefield and the Steelers explosive offense was too much for the Jets. And look at the Bills, they looked much better offensively as well vs the Chiefs.

giantsforce
09-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Who would of thought the NFC west would get us 2 games we needed today? Seattle and the rams coming up with wins over Dallas and skins. Would of thought our best chance was ravens beating Philly lol.. Nfl is unpredictableI did not think that the Ravens could beat the Eagles with Flacco.

giantsforce
09-16-2012, 07:46 PM
yup and usually it is more unpredicatable the first couple of games. I think we see more upsets or teams out of synch in the early part of the season. I did not think the Cards would win at Foxboro today. I guess their D stymied Brady today? I did not think the Saints would start 0-2, nor would we get into a shootout with the Bucs.Actually, the Cards have a very good D and a very special punt returner. Only if they had a real QB!

Joe Morrison
09-16-2012, 07:53 PM
Where is Crue, oh, that's right, only when they win.

derekunion28
09-16-2012, 09:00 PM
crue is buyin tickets to the super bowl duhh

Parademon
09-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Living here in SA, Tx, I saw the entire Boys/Hawks game & let me tell you that it was a total beatdown by Seattle! Boys had 84 total yds in the 2nd half! A WR named Tate for Seattle laid one of the most devastating blocks/hit on Sean Lee during a running play that I have ever seen! Boys fans were crying that it was a high helmet to helmet hit & in this new "softer' NFL, maybe it was. But it was still awesome to see their mighty Sean lee laid out like a rug!

Ntegrase96
09-17-2012, 01:19 AM
Lot of blame to go 'round for this loss, but to sum it up, we played like girls today.

Credit to Seattle though. Their secondary is a bad matchup for our guys and their offensive line took over the game in the second half.

And I would not be so surprised that Seattle (or the NFCW for that matter) could cause trouble for us. We tend to struggle on the road vs the NFCW.

All in all, our best offensive players played like crap (minus Romo), and we were very soft today.

Not disappointed in the loss, but disappointed with how the guys played today.

Good to be humbled though. Hopefully that will keep this team hungry.

tabascocat
09-17-2012, 03:46 AM
Lot of blame to go 'round for this loss, but to sum it up, we played like girls today.

Credit to Seattle though. Their secondary is a bad matchup for our guys and their offensive line took over the game in the second half.

And I would not be so surprised that Seattle (or the NFCW for that matter) could cause trouble for us. We tend to struggle on the road vs the NFCW.

All in all, our best offensive players played like crap (minus Romo), and we were very soft today.

Not disappointed in the loss, but disappointed with how the guys played today.

Good to be humbled though. Hopefully that will keep this team hungry.

Minus Romo? He played like crap too. If his receivers were not dropping the pass, his throws were wobbly ducks for the most part. Not one person on the Cowboys played a good game, starting with Garrett and Ryan.

ProfessorCrue
09-17-2012, 05:05 AM
i aint worried. sure that game pretty much sucked for muh boyz but i am thinking this "defeat" will actually be a good thing for Dallas. rather get the losses early in the season over with. lol seattle won their super bowl today. seattle played today like they were high on coke. the nfl best be testing those players in the next day or two. nope i am not really to worried about the team. Dallas is gonna be rebounding from this loss with new attitude. lol you new yorkers can relish in this defeat and your lucky win against tampa. we still own your butts this year

ProfessorCrue
09-17-2012, 05:39 AM
Minus Romo? He played like crap too. If his receivers were not dropping the pass, his throws were wobbly ducks for the most part. Not one person on the Cowboys played a good game, starting with Garrett and Ryan.

i saw only one "wobbly duck" pass from Romo. to say it was for "the most part" is a desperation attempt to try n make him look bad. he certainly didnt play great but he didnt play bad. i blame Witten for alot of misses rather than one "wobbly duck" pass from Romo. i am sure Romo is already salivating at the idea of playing the bucs apparently WEAK secondary. if lil eli can get insane yards just think what Romo could do........

Ntegrase96
09-17-2012, 09:51 AM

Did Romo play out of his mind great? No. Did he play poorly? I don't think he did. I think he had a game similar to Eli's last week-- did what he could but dididn't get much help from his receivers not named Austin.

He had one questionable throw early that resulted in a TO and the wobbler to Witten (that Witten dropped), but that's about it that I can think of off the top of my head. He and his WRs weren't in sync, but the throws he made that did not connect made more sense to me than the routes that were run.

Moke
09-17-2012, 10:04 AM
Different games every different week - that's what football is. Look at what happened to the Patriots this weekend.

miked1958
09-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Different games every different week - that's what football is. Look at what happened to the Patriots this weekend.and the Saints.

miked1958
09-17-2012, 10:24 AM
i aint worried. sure that game pretty much sucked for muh boyz but i am thinking this "defeat" will actually be a good thing for Dallas. rather get the losses early in the season over with. lol seattle won their super bowl today. seattle played today like they were high on coke. the nfl best be testing those players in the next day or two. nope i am not really to worried about the team. Dallas is gonna be rebounding from this loss with new attitude. lol you new yorkers can relish in this defeat and your lucky win against tampa. we still own your butts this yearlucky is doing something once, maybe twice. Eli does this 4th quarter magic on a Consistent basis, therefore not luck. That is his 7th game winning comeback in 14 wins back to beg of last season. Actually he had to have two game winning drives in the same game due to our CB situation. 243 yards 2tds and 25 points in the 4th quarter isnt luck. Also he didnt finish drives and had a couple drops in the endzone but he torched that D all day for 510 total yards and the offense had 604 overall the most given up in Tampa Franchise history. as far as you owning us. remains to be seen lol

Moke
09-17-2012, 10:30 AM
and the Saints.

More of the opening game too though haha.

I figured Carolina would really give them a hard time, but like the analysts said - I didn't think Carolina would actually win..

Good job by Carolina and bad job by the Saints.

Being 0-2 in that division already could be quite disastrous, especially since the NFC is so strong.

Ntegrase96
09-17-2012, 10:30 AM
Different games every different week - that's what football is. Look at what happened to the Patriots this weekend.

And that was against the Cardinals (who beat the Seahawks last week). So maybe we're just severely underestimating the AFCW? Who knows. In my opinion, this is what the NFL has come to 20 years into implementing a salary cap. Every team has good players, it's just about how you match up with the opponent you have that week-- hence the parity.

The great teams are able to overcome bad matchups, but there aren't many great teams in the NFL these days.

miked1958
09-17-2012, 10:45 AM
i aint worried. sure that game pretty much sucked for muh boyz but i am thinking this "defeat" will actually be a good thing for Dallas. rather get the losses early in the season over with. lol seattle won their super bowl today. seattle played today like they were high on coke. the nfl best be testing those players in the next day or two. nope i am not really to worried about the team. Dallas is gonna be rebounding from this loss with new attitude. lol you new yorkers can relish in this defeat and your lucky win against tampa. we still own your butts this year

also there is this.... not luck... check it out Crue...

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Ridiculous stat: Eli Manning completed 7 of 9 passes for 229 yards and 2 TDs ... in the final 7:41 of the game. ... Wow. #NYG

bigblue58
09-17-2012, 11:51 AM

I'm sure that the Seahawks just got lucky.....or at least thats what the annoying Cowgirl fan at work will tell me, because thats the in depth reason he ALWAYS gives me for their losses!
Oh yeah...and he'll also tell me that the better team lost too.

Moke
09-17-2012, 12:04 PM
And that was against the Cardinals (who beat the Seahawks last week). So maybe we're just severely underestimating the AFCW? Who knows. In my opinion, this is what the NFL has come to 20 years into implementing a salary cap. Every team has good players, it's just about how you match up with the opponent you have that week-- hence the parity.

The great teams are able to overcome bad matchups, but there aren't many great teams in the NFL these days.

Yep, exactly... That's why I can't stand those fans that say the Giants are a fluke. **** happens in football, that's why I shrug off the whiners.

SlyFoxx
09-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Starting with the 1 o'clocks everything was proceeding nicely but as the day progressed it was like some kind of twisted nightmare with the Eagles win the worst of the lot. Lots of people hurt in the games too. Just a tough day.

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 12:48 PM
Starting with the 1 o'clocks everything was proceeding nicely but as the day progressed it was like some kind of twisted nightmare with the Eagles win the worst of the lot. Lots of people hurt in the games too. Just a tough day.

Yeah! The nightmare is that the Eagles can actually beat a GOOD team! The Cowgirls and the Gnats couldn't beat an EGG! LOL! The nightmare has only just begun boys! RUNNNNNNN!!!!

miked1958
09-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Yeah! The nightmare is that the Eagles can actually beat a GOOD team! The Cowgirls and the Gnats couldn't beat an EGG! LOL! The nightmare has only just begun boys! RUNNNNNNN!!!! funny how a fan from a one of the MOST CHOKING franchises in Football (outside of the Vikings and Bills, but even they won their NFC or AFC Title games more often then not) to have gone 52 years without a Title and having never won a SB.

Furthermore this is a team that was really good with McNabb at the helm that dominated for like 4/5 years in a row and got to 4 NFCCGs in a row not to long ago. What did they do with all that talent? did they finish and get to a SB and win it under andy reid? No they CHOKED in all 4 Title games..lol... And the only other 2 you were in were won but then couldnt get it done in the SB... SAD....

This is a team that had a Miracle comeback to swipe the NFCE title right out from under the Giants in 2010 by scoring like 28points the last of which coming at the buzzer. WAS that enough to get the eagles over the hump to finally have a playoff Run ending in a SB title?? NOPE another choke against a team that was 7-9 or 8-8 seahawks..in the first playoff game.

DId that loss to the Eagles in 2010 doom the giants to a bad season the following year due to not being able to get it out of their heads? NO it actually INSPIRED them to win another Title the very following year. Dont even come on here trying to compare the to Franchises becuase there is NONE... WINNERS...... The GMEN...5-0 in NFCCGAMES and 4-1 in SBs, beat the only 18-0 team in NFL HIstory. LOSERS...... The Egirls 2-4 in NFCCGames with 4 losses in a row. 0-2 in SBs. with nothing to show for 52 years lol.

that means whole generations of Eagles fans will never know what it feels like to win a Title. the ones that saw the titles prior to 1960 are so old now they dont remember. and the Fans like you have been watching year after year after year after year with nothing to cheer about and now most of those fans have teenage kids that root for the Loser eagles..3 generations of Suffering. lol. I know it hurts, lol

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 01:14 PM
funny how a fan from a one of the MOST CHOKING franchises in Football (outside of the Vikings and Bills, but even they won their NFC or AFC Title games more often then not) to have gone 52 years without a Title and having never won a SB.

Furthermore this is a team that was really good with McNabb at the helm that dominated for like 4/5 years in a row and got to 4 NFCCGs in a row not to long ago. What did they do with all that talent? did they finish and get to a SB and win it under andy reid? No they CHOKED in all 4 Title games..lol... And the only other 2 you were in were won but then couldnt get it done in the SB... SAD....

This is a team that had a Miracle comeback to swipe the NFCE title right out from under the Giants in 2010 by scoring like 28points the last of which coming at the buzzer. WAS that enough to get the eagles over the hump to finally have a playoff Run ending in a SB title?? NOPE another choke against a team that was 7-9 or 8-8 seahawks..in the first playoff game.

DId that loss to the Eagles in 2010 doom the giants to a bad season the following year due to not being able to get it out of their heads? NO it actually INSPIRED them to win another Title the very following year. Dont even come on here trying to compare the to Franchises becuase there is NONE... WINNERS...... The GMEN...5-0 in NFCCGAMES and 4-1 in SBs, beat the only 18-0 team in NFL HIstory. LOSERS...... The Egirls 2-4 in NFCCGames with 4 losses in a row. 0-2 in SBs. with nothing to show for 52 years lol.

that means whole generations of Eagles fans will never know what it feels like to win a Title. the ones that saw the titles prior to 1960 are so old now they dont remember. and the Fans like you have been watching year after year after year after year with nothing to cheer about and now most of those fans have teenage kids that root for the Loser eagles..3 generations of Suffering. lol. I know it hurts, lol

Your team was INSPIRED?!!?!!? Are you insane? YOUR TEAM ARE JUST LUCKIER THAN MINE! NOT more talented, NOT more skilled and they DON'T have HALF the heart of an average Eagles squad! Get OVER yourself AND your LUCKY team! I am here to proclaim that your LUCK HAS RUN OUT THIS YEAR!!!! You WILL finish beneath us and we will rule you as is RIGHT!!!!

Hoagidamus has SPOKEN!!! So it is written, so let it be DONE!!!!

miked1958
09-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Your team was INSPIRED?!!?!!? Are you insane? YOUR TEAM ARE JUST LUCKIER THAN MINE! NOT more talented, NOT more skilled and they DON'T have HALF the heart of an average Eagles squad! Get OVER yourself AND your LUCKY team! I am here to proclaim that your LUCK HAS RUN OUT THIS YEAR!!!! You WILL finish beneath us and we will rule you as is RIGHT!!!!

Hoagidamus has SPOKEN!!! So it is written, so let it be DONE!!!!LOL.. is that all you got???? TRUTH REALLY DOES HURT DOESNT IT...I am sorry you were born where you were cause you had no control over who you root for and thats fine you support your team.. but if you are going to be on here face the facts... Its a losing franchise.. Until the EAGLES not you or their fans prove otherwise, they wwill always be just that. LOSeRS.. a Club with a NUMBER of really talented teams over the years (yess i watched Harold Jackson torch the gmen for years) and for whatever reason just could never get it done. Is it coaching? or is it just CHOKING. you be the judge...lol... but based off your SAD reply id say the TRUTH does hurt. but its okay we understand

HoagieBastage
09-17-2012, 01:42 PM
LOL.. is that all you got???? TRUTH REALLY DOES HURT DOESNT IT...I am sorry you were born where you were cause you had no control over who you root for and thats fine you support your team.. but if you are going to be on here face the facts... Its a losing franchise.. Until the EAGLES not you or their fans prove otherwise, they wwill always be just that. LOSeRS.. a Club with a NUMBER of really talented teams over the years (yess i watched Harold Jackson torch the gmen for years) and for whatever reason just could never get it done. Is it coaching? or is it just CHOKING. you be the judge...lol... but based off your SAD reply id say the TRUTH does hurt. but its okay we understand

I actually was not born in Philly. Im a fan by choice since 83! I could have been a Gnats fan, I decided to choose a team with heart and pure toughness born from adversity instead. Our team ARE winners, not lucky scrubs that the Gnats are showing themselves to be this year. You will find out when we meet you September 30th. But I'm SURE you'll have more excuses as to why the Superbowl "Champion" Gnats can't beat a good team like, y'know, the Superbowl champs are supposed to?

ProfessorCrue
09-17-2012, 07:36 PM
also there is this.... not luck... check it out Crue...

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Ridiculous stat: Eli Manning completed 7 of 9 passes for 229 yards and 2 TDs ... in the final 7:41 of the game. ... Wow. #NYG

uh yes, that was fluke luck. i dont care what yall think. you wont ever see that happen again

miked1958
09-17-2012, 08:00 PM
uh yes, that was fluke luck. i dont care what yall think. you wont ever see that happen againthats the thing. happens all the time. 15 fourth quarter TDs since last season (*most in NFL) and 7 comeback wins out of 14 total wins going back to beg of 11. Once i will give you, twice mabye a Fluke, but not 7 times with 15td passess.. come on CRUE be honest with yourself

derekunion28
09-17-2012, 08:27 PM
lmao we are so lucky lmao.... yeah right

ProfessorCrue
09-17-2012, 08:51 PM
thats the thing. happens all the time. 15 fourth quarter TDs since last season (*most in NFL) and 7 comeback wins out of 14 total wins going back to beg of 11. Once i will give you, twice mabye a Fluke, but not 7 times with 15td passess.. come on CRUE be honest with yourself

tampa just purely stunk in the last 7 mins of the game and yall know that. why tampa went from dominating the giants offense in the first part of the game (third quarter to really), to floundering like that at the end is beyond me. they just flat out gave up. that is why i said earlier Romo prolly already is itching to play that same secondary next week. thats being honest.

tonyt830
09-17-2012, 09:06 PM

Hoagidamus has SPOKEN!!! So it is written, so let it be DONE!!!!Half the heart of an average Eagles squad? LOL!! You must be kidding Bastian. Yeah your team has some talent, I will admit that. But to say that the Giants don't have half the heart of an average Eagles squad is just flat out wrong. when it appeared that the Giants were down and out in the past, they showed more heart than the Eagle on their best day.

Oh but thats right, the Giants were lucky! Go drink more of your green kool-aid Bastian. Lets see if if Vick can play in a full 16 game season this year. I highly doubt it. I think its more probable that Andy Reid loses 20lbs before Vick puts in a full season.

tonyt830
09-17-2012, 09:10 PM
tampa just purely stunk in the last 7 mins of the game and yall know that. why tampa went from dominating the giants offense in the first part of the game (third quarter to really), to floundering like that at the end is beyond me. they just flat out gave up. that is why i said earlier Romo prolly already is itching to play that same secondary next week. thats being honest.Man, how many screen names are we going to see you under? LOL!!

But I would not underestimate any team this year. Nothing is a give me in the NFL. And though you and other Cowboys fans may be salivating over the Bucs secondary, thats not a guarantee that Romo throws for 400 yards plus. You have to remember that the Giants were down a couple scores, so we threw the ball more to play catch up. If the Cowboys can run the ball and not get down by more than a score, I don't think Romo will have to carry the load.

ProfessorCrue
09-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Man, how many screen names are we going to see you under? LOL!!

But I would not underestimate any team this year. Nothing is a give me in the NFL. And though you and other Cowboys fans may be salivating over the Bucs secondary, thats not a guarantee that Romo throws for 400 yards plus. You have to remember that the Giants were down a couple scores, so we threw the ball more to play catch up. If the Cowboys can run the ball and not get down by more than a score, I don't think Romo will have to carry the load.
i am aware nothing is a given in the nfl. and i am aware Romo isnt guranteed a 400 yard game or even a 300 yard game against the bucs. they could very well turn around and play all wired up like the seattle did.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-17-2012, 10:47 PM
tampa just purely stunk in the last 7 mins of the game and yall know that. why tampa went from dominating the giants offense in the first part of the game (third quarter to really), to floundering like that at the end is beyond me. they just flat out gave up. that is why i said earlier Romo prolly already is itching to play that same secondary next week. thats being honest.You say this all the time... give credit where credit is due.

Gave up? really? Ok so they didnt continuously pressure eli and dare him to throw down field? Yep they did and they lost that battle too many times. You are just turning things around to suit your needs in this statement.

Tampa just thought they had things under control and obviously did not.Being outscored 25-7 in the 4th Qtr is not laying down as the last play clearly shows!!

appodictic
09-17-2012, 10:59 PM
tampa just purely stunk in the last 7 mins of the game and yall know that. why tampa went from dominating the giants offense in the first part of the game (third quarter to really), to floundering like that at the end is beyond me. they just flat out gave up. that is why i said earlier Romo prolly already is itching to play that same secondary next week. thats being honest. Tampa never really dominated. The giants just really xmas wrapped 3 scores for them. When the giants stopped screwing up you saw a team that could not even get a first down.

ShakeandBake
09-17-2012, 11:12 PM
tampa just purely stunk in the last 7 mins of the game and yall know that. why tampa went from dominating the giants offense in the first part of the game (third quarter to really), to floundering like that at the end is beyond me. they just flat out gave up. that is why i said earlier Romo prolly already is itching to play that same secondary next week. thats being honest.

We were dominating them in TOP, yards, etc we were just not scoring touchdowns in the red zone and we had those 3 turnovers. We were due for some touchdowns after making it into the red zone 4 times in a row and coming away with only 12 points. You guys on the other hand were absolutely dominated by the Seahawks, the only positive you can take away from that game was Miles Austin's performance.

GiantWarfare
09-17-2012, 11:19 PM
why tampa went from dominating the giants offense in the first part of the game (third quarter to really)

Au contraire mon frere, we dominated Tampa's defense considering the significant advantage we had in yards, TOP, first downs. We were moving the ball at will. We just couldnt finish our drives in the redzone due to our own mistakes (Bennett dropping 2 TDs, Eli going to Beatty instead of an open Bradshaw etc). As a matter of fact, if it weren't for Eli gift-wrapping the Bucs 3 picks in the first half, I'm sure the game would've been decided in our favor much much earlier.

miked1958
09-18-2012, 12:29 AM
Au contraire mon frere, we dominated Tampa's defense considering the significant advantage we had in yards, TOP, first downs. We were moving the ball at will. We just couldnt finish our drives in the redzone due to our own mistakes (Bennett dropping 2 TDs, Eli going to Beatty instead of an open Bradshaw etc). As a matter of fact, if it weren't for Eli gift-wrapping the Bucs 3 picks in the first half, I'm sure the game would've been decided in our favor much much earlier.Actually one of the Bennett drops and the Beatty drop was on the same series of downs.

GiantWarfare
09-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Actually one of the Bennett drops and the Beatty drop was on the same series of downs.

Yea my bad on that but my point still stands to Mr. Cruehead

miked1958
09-18-2012, 12:41 AM
Yea my bad on that but my point still stands to Mr. CrueheadAgreed

SweetZombieJesus
09-18-2012, 02:06 PM
I actually was not born in Philly. Im a fan by choice since 83! I could have been a Gnats fan, I decided to choose a team with heart and pure toughness born from adversity instead. Our team ARE winners, not lucky scrubs that the Gnats are showing themselves to be this year

Winners... who haven't won anything in 52 years... Who have lost their only two super bowl apperances. Adversity.... largely of their own making.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Winners... who haven't won anything in 52 years... Who have lost their only two super bowl apperances. Adversity.... largely of their own making.

Yeah but when we DO win it, we will have deserved to be there and deserved to take it! Our fans will hold their heads up with justified pride. You cannot argue the fact that NO one in the country or the league respects your lucky win. Sorry but them's the facts. Don't believe me? Listen to the first couple minutes of the audio from this Gnats pump up clip one of your homers made. He has clips of the national and even local media SAYING EVERYTHING I'M SAYING HERE! But no, everyone else are idiots right? The truth hurts, I know. Enjoy this heaping helping of the truth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ74L***9JY

NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE "CHAMPION" GNATS BECAUSE THEY DON"T RESPECT THEIR WIN(s)!!!

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Oh and here's ANOTHER article pretty much saying the SAME THING I have been saying!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/peyton-manning-is-toast-roger-goodell-is-george-w-bush-and-other-nfl-truths-091812

Here's a juicy quote from that article...

"Harbaugh gave away a game on Sunday because he refused to run Rice. Harbaugh is cool with that. The Giants proved you don’t have to be all that good in the regular season. Just make the tournament and roll the dice with your pass-happy mediocre QB. That is the Ravens' Super Bowl formula. They want to get lucky the same way the Giants got lucky in their two Super Bowl seasons. Coughlin’s Giants have never been the best team in football. They went 10-6 and 9-7 in their Super Bowl seasons."

Here's a quote from a Carolina fan who started this thread in the TAGF board:

"We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years."

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?19390-Panthers-vs-Giants-Pregame-thoughts-from-Charlotte/page2

LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS! How does THAT grab ya? But I'm a troll right? For telling you how it really is? How your mediocre team got LUCKY, that's all. If you're proud of that, go ahead. I wouldnt be. I would GLADLY wait another 52 years rather than be called phony or lucky.

giants-_-
09-18-2012, 05:17 PM
http://uppix.net/0/b/3/f843a2fd6878f597ed5337f4562ba.gif

lol...

giants-_-
09-18-2012, 05:19 PM
Oh and here's ANOTHER article pretty much saying the SAME THING I have been saying!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/peyton-manning-is-toast-roger-goodell-is-george-w-bush-and-other-nfl-truths-091812

Here's a juicy quote from that article...

"Harbaugh gave away a game on Sunday because he refused to run Rice. Harbaugh is cool with that. The Giants proved you don’t have to be all that good in the regular season. Just make the tournament and roll the dice with your pass-happy mediocre QB. That is the Ravens' Super Bowl formula. They want to get lucky the same way the Giants got lucky in their two Super Bowl seasons. Coughlin’s Giants have never been the best team in football. They went 10-6 and 9-7 in their Super Bowl seasons."

Here's a quote from a Carolina fan who started this thread in the TAGF board:

"We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years."

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?19390-Panthers-vs-Giants-Pregame-thoughts-from-Charlotte/page2

LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS! How does THAT grab ya? But I'm a troll right? For telling you how it really is? How your mediocre team got LUCKY, that's all. If you're proud of that, go ahead. I wouldnt be. I would GLADLY wait another 52 years rather than be called phony or lucky.

lol who gives a **** we won the ****ing superbowl i went to the superbowl parade and banged a eagles fan, how does that make you feel, she said she always wanted to taste a winner.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Much as I hate the Cowpies, that was a cheap and dangerous shot. It's not funny in the least..

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 05:24 PM
lol who gives a **** we won the ****ing superbowl i went to the superbowl parade and banged a eagles fan, how does that make you feel, she said she always wanted to taste a winner.

You were probably too drunk to realize that it was a Beagle that you molested. I hope it was a girl Beagle at least. You really are the poster child Gnats fan aren't ya? LOL!

"Who gives a **** if my team is teh awesumzzzzz!!!111!!!!!1!!!!11! We won! Yay! We scored 500 baskets against the Flyers! WooHoo! I like parades!!!"

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Much as I hate the Cowpies, that was a cheap and dangerous shot. It's not funny in the least..Actually, it was a perfect block. And also very legal! I am not sure what type of football you played as a kid, but that was in front and in the mid-section(Not headhunting or low). It was discussed today plenty of times and even Sean Lee states it was a very good block. Next time maybe he will look where he is running.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Actually, it was a perfect block. And also very legal! I am not sure what type of football you played as a kid, but that was in front and in the mid-section(Not headhunting or low). It was discussed today plenty of times and even Sean Lee states it was a very good block. Next time maybe he will look where he is running.

So, planting your feet and thrusting your helmet upwards iwith force nto someones chin is hitting the "midsection"? And you really think that hit was LEGAL? Really?

You really can't be serious....wow....

You really take the cake man. It's obvious what kind of football YOU played sir, you must have been on the receiving end of LOTS of hits like this weren't you? That would explain a LOT about you! I hope you were wearing a helmet at least!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 07:29 PM
So, planting your feet and thrusting your helmet upwards iwith force nto someones chin is hitting the "midsection"? And you really think that hit was LEGAL? Really?

You really can't be serious....wow....

You really take the cake man. It's obvious what kind of football YOU played sir, you must have been on the receiving end of LOTS of hits like this weren't you? That would explain a LOT about you! I hope you were wearing a helmet at least!Actually it seems that you were on the receiving end since you are soo upset with it. Even Sean Lee isnt upset. And obviously it was legal as there were no flags and he didnt receive a fine. Not sure what you really want to do with this one.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 07:35 PM
Actually it seems that you were on the receiving end since you are soo upset with it. Even Sean Lee isnt upset. And obviously it was legal as there were no flags and he didnt receive a fine. Not sure what you really want to do with this one.

That was helmet to chin on a defenseless player. Only a blind person would call it otherwise. And you Gnats fans accuse us of being ghouls about what happened to Mike Irvin? And you cheer THIS kind of play? Whatever....

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 07:42 PM
That was helmet to chin on a defenseless player. Only a blind person would call it otherwise. And you Gnats fans accuse us of being ghouls about what happened to Mike Irvin? And you cheer THIS kind of play? Whatever....I am sorry but he is not considered a defenseless player when he is trying to make a tackle! He connected with the midsection first and then his helmet slid up and hit him in the chin. No ill intention on his part at all! And yes, I do cheer that type of hard nosed football when there is no ill intent!

And BTW that hit doesn't fall under the definition of defenseless player or a crack back block.

SweetZombieJesus
09-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Yeah but when we DO win it, we will have deserved to be there and deserved to take it! Our fans will hold their heads up with justified pride. You cannot argue the fact that NO one in the country or the league respects your lucky win. Sorry but them's the facts.

Only fools who dismiss heart as "luck"... Who can't deal with their own teams' failures and lack of "luck" -- because "luck" is where preparation meets opportunity.

Fools count the team out, and then get embarassed and shown for the know-nothings they are. The same way they keep picking the Eagles and Cowboys year in and year out, only to be proven to be fools.

Seriously, the only reason these analysts pick the Eagles in the summer is because they've been riding the "sexy pick" thing for 12 years and they figure if they stick to it long enough, they'll be proven right eventually. Only it hasn't happened yet.

NJBLUE
09-18-2012, 09:38 PM
We are you guys arguing with that immature child eagle fan? His posts read like an 8th grader

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 10:52 PM
Only fools who dismiss heart as "luck"... Who can't deal with their own teams' failures and lack of "luck" -- because "luck" is where preparation meets opportunity.

Fools count the team out, and then get embarassed and shown for the know-nothings they are. The same way they keep picking the Eagles and Cowboys year in and year out, only to be proven to be fools.

Seriously, the only reason these analysts pick the Eagles in the summer is because they've been riding the "sexy pick" thing for 12 years and they figure if they stick to it long enough, they'll be proven right eventually. Only it hasn't happened yet.

Well, I don't put much stock in pre-season prognostications and thats NOT whats at issue here. The issue is last year, your 9 and 7 team, which needed help to get into the playoffs, who also would have ended up in 3rd place in the division had they lost to the Cowboys in their last game because of a bad divisional record....this Gnats team who were completely outclassed by the Eagles in their last meeting, catch a SUPREMELY talented 49ers squad on an off day and beat them to go to the Superbowl and beat the mediocre Pats. Now, understand this, I am NOT saying that my Eagles should have been there either. They played horribly in the first half of the season and did not deserve to be ANYWHERE near the playoffs. But we were and most certainly ARE a more talented team than the Gnats. We demolished you in our last meeting and we will do so again. But here is the crux of the matter. You Gnats fans seem to think it's only Philly fans saying this. It isn't I promise you! The entire LEAGUE shares this opinion and it isn't because they hate you like rivals, it's a fair assessment.

I have been an Eagles fan since 1983 and am well aware of our heartbreaking history. I have suffered many years through bad coaches and talentless teams, I will NEVER blame our lack of Superbowls on bad luck. That said, I will NOT applaud a clearly lesser team for lucking INTO a championship either. Call it hating, jealousy, whatever. But if you have even a shred of integrity, you'll realize that the rest of the league has a sound reason to feel this way about your last two championships.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 10:56 PM
We are you guys arguing with that immature child eagle fan? His posts read like an 8th grader

If the 8th graders in your environs can communicate with the eloquence I exude, your 12th graders must truly be formidable elocutionists! I'll wait while you get a dictionary...

:-)

SweetZombieJesus
09-19-2012, 06:02 AM
The issue is last year, your 9 and 7 team, which needed help to get into the playoffs, who also would have ended up in 3rd place in the division had they lost to the Cowboys in their last game because of a bad divisional record....this Gnats team who were completely outclassed by the Eagles in their last meeting, catch a SUPREMELY talented 49ers squad on an off day and beat them to go to the Superbowl and beat the mediocre Pats.

LOL, close the door, school's in session.

Your "talented" team went 8-8 last year. You have this false image in your head of your team.

You think the Giants are "mediocre" and the Eagles are "talented". Yet the "medicore" Giants had a better record last year, won the NFC East, and won the Super Bowl. I'll also remind you that during Coughlin's tenure, the Eagles' and Giants' records differ by only ONE game. They have both won the division 3 times and been to the playoffs 5 times. So if the Giants are mediocre, then so are the Eagles. Only the Giants have won 8 playoff games and two Super Bowls. NEWSFLASH - your team isn't as good or as talented or as well coached as you think it is, and the Giants aren't as "mediocre" as you think they are.

The Giants did not need "help" to get into the playoffs, they won the games they had to win and did not need some other team's help to get in. They controlled their own destiny, there was no scoreboard watching. Unlike the "talented" Eagles, who needed the Jets to win to stay alive in the playoff hunt. It was sweet to knock two vomit-green loudmouth teams out of the playoffs in one game.

The Giants were hardly outclassed by the Eagles in their last game, they dominated the Eagles early but didn't convert that into points, and then the game turned into a quagmire. By "luck" (see the Eagles do have some of that, just not when it matters) Vince Young (who is no longer even on your "talented" team) put together a game winning drive with time running out.

And as to "catching the 49ers on a rough day", give me a break. First I'll remind you in the first meeting in the regular season the Giants were close, having a comeback drive die on 4th and 2 inside the 49er 20 with time running out. Second, I'll remind you just how on-fire SF was especially the defense. Michael Vick bruised his ribs just watching that game. You know he wouldn't have lasted two series against that onslaught. See a game like that is what an NFC championship game is supposed to be like -- two heavyweight fighters going toe-to-toe. And it didn't come down to "luck" -- it came down to ball security, or more specifically the Giants valuing it and the 49ers not valuing it. Watch the game, our receivers drop and cover up in traffic, theirs got greedy and keep going for more yardage. That's what cost them the game.

Mediocre Pats team? The guys who have been to 5 Super Bowls and have a near-.900 winning percentage? The guys who beat your "talented" Eagles in SB XXXIX?

I have been an Eagles fan since 1983 and am well aware of our heartbreaking history. I have suffered many years through bad coaches and talentless teams, I will NEVER blame our lack of Superbowls on bad luck. That said, I will NOT applaud a clearly lesser team for lucking INTO a championship either. Call it hating, jealousy, whatever. But if you have even a shred of integrity, you'll realize that the rest of the league has a sound reason to feel this way about your last two championships.

Winning as a wildcard team -- winning 4 games on the way to each, all road games in 2007 -- is hardly "luck". You will say poking the ball out of Kyle Williams' hands is luck, but "luck" would be if he dropped it by himself, not what happened which is it was poked out by Jaquain Williams. Last season winning 6 must-win games in a row is hardly "luck". You say you look for heart in your Eagle teams, well there's heart right there for you, heart you never see out of the Eagles. Heart, character, rising to the challenge, all on display. What do they do when their backs are against the wall? Yeah, it would be great if they went 14-2 like the 1986 champ team, but ask the 15-1 2011 Packers how much that matters.

I've seen my team win it all at 14-2 and 13-3, and I've seen them win it all at 10-6 and 9-7. Your character is definitely tested more by doing it the hard way.

If you're really looking for heart and character, you should realize now 30 years later you picked the wrong team. We Giant fans have it in spades because this organization from the top down oozes character.

Had you chosen the Giants in 1983, think of what you could have witnessed -- LT in his prime, four Super Bowl wins, stopping a 49er 3-peat in 1990, the single-season sack record, knocking off an undefeated team in the Super Bowl, no playoff absences longer than 3 years. Instead you got the body bag game, cheering vicariously for Reggie White on the Packers, and blue balls. You chose poorly.

miked1958
09-19-2012, 07:07 AM
LOL, close the door, school's in session.Your "talented" team went 8-8 last year. You have this false image in your head of your team.You think the Giants are "mediocre" and the Eagles are "talented". Yet the "medicore" Giants had a better record last year, won the NFC East, and won the Super Bowl. I'll also remind you that during Coughlin's tenure, the Eagles' and Giants' records differ by only ONE game. They have both won the division 3 times and been to the playoffs 5 times. So if the Giants are mediocre, then so are the Eagles. Only the Giants have won 8 playoff games and two Super Bowls. NEWSFLASH - your team isn't as good or as talented or as well coached as you think it is, and the Giants aren't as "mediocre" as you think they are.The Giants did not need "help" to get into the playoffs, they won the games they had to win and did not need some other team's help to get in. They controlled their own destiny, there was no scoreboard watching. Unlike the "talented" Eagles, who needed the Jets to win to stay alive in the playoff hunt. It was sweet to knock two vomit-green loudmouth teams out of the playoffs in one game.The Giants were hardly outclassed by the Eagles in their last game, they dominated the Eagles early but didn't convert that into points, and then the game turned into a quagmire. By "luck" (see the Eagles do have some of that, just not when it matters) Vince Young (who is no longer even on your "talented" team) put together a game winning drive with time running out.And as to "catching the 49ers on a rough day", give me a break. First I'll remind you in the first meeting in the regular season the Giants were close, having a comeback drive die on 4th and 2 inside the 49er 20 with time running out. Second, I'll remind you just how on-fire SF was especially the defense. Michael Vick bruised his ribs just watching that game. You know he wouldn't have lasted two series against that onslaught. See a game like that is what an NFC championship game is supposed to be like -- two heavyweight fighters going toe-to-toe. And it didn't come down to "luck" -- it came down to ball security, or more specifically the Giants valuing it and the 49ers not valuing it. Watch the game, our receivers drop and cover up in traffic, theirs got greedy and keep going for more yardage. That's what cost them the game.Mediocre Pats team? The guys who have been to 5 Super Bowls and have a near-.900 winning percentage? The guys who beat your "talented" Eagles in SB XXXIX?Winning as a wildcard team -- winning 4 games on the way to each, all road games in 2007 -- is hardly "luck". You will say poking the ball out of Kyle Williams' hands is luck, but "luck" would be if he dropped it by himself, not what happened which is it was poked out by Jaquain Williams. Last season winning 6 must-win games in a row is hardly "luck". You say you look for heart in your Eagle teams, well there's heart right there for you, heart you never see out of the Eagles. Heart, character, rising to the challenge, all on display. What do they do when their backs are against the wall? Yeah, it would be great if they went 14-2 like the 1986 champ team, but ask the 15-1 2011 Packers how much that matters.I've seen my team win it all at 14-2 and 13-3, and I've seen them win it all at 10-6 and 9-7. Your character is definitely tested more by doing it the hard way.If you're really looking for heart and character, you should realize now 30 years later you picked the wrong team. We Giant fans have it in spades because this organization from the top down oozes character. Had you chosen the Giants in 1983, think of what you could have witnessed -- LT in his prime, four Super Bowl wins, stopping a 49er 3-peat in 1990, the single-season sack record, knocking off an undefeated team in the Super Bowl, no playoff absences longer than 3 years. Instead you got the body bag game, cheering vicariously for Reggie White on the Packers, and blue balls. You chose poorly.All excellent points of which most I have made to this same eagle fan you are debating with.. However I have learned that there is no reasoning with this guy. No matter how many valid points you or any member of giants.com makes this guy just doesn't get it. He just comes back with we lucky

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 01:16 PM
LOL, close the door, school's in session.

Your "talented" team went 8-8 last year. You have this false image in your head of your team.

Actually, I did mention this already so I don't understand WHY you think I have a false image of who the Eagles were last year.

You think the Giants are "mediocre" and the Eagles are "talented". Yet the "medicore" Giants had a better record last year, won the NFC East, and won the Super Bowl. I'll also remind you that during Coughlin's tenure, the Eagles' and Giants' records differ by only ONE game. They have both won the division 3 times and been to the playoffs 5 times. So if the Giants are mediocre, then so are the Eagles. Only the Giants have won 8 playoff games and two Super Bowls. NEWSFLASH - your team isn't as good or as talented or as well coached as you think it is, and the Giants aren't as "mediocre" as you think they are.

The Giants did not need "help" to get into the playoffs, they won the games they had to win and did not need some other team's help to get in. They controlled their own destiny, there was no scoreboard watching. Unlike the "talented" Eagles, who needed the Jets to win to stay alive in the playoff hunt. It was sweet to knock two vomit-green loudmouth teams out of the playoffs in one game.

Face facts, in the last decade plus, we have made the Gnats absolutely miserable. Don't believe me? Follow this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagles%E2%80%93Giants_rivalry#2010s_.28Eagles_3-1.29

You see all those Philadelphia Eagles references from 2000 to 2009? Those are WINS against the GNATS. Thats an ENTIRE DECADE of DOMINANCE!

B-b-but WAIT! There's MORE!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagles%E2%80%93Giants_rivalry#2010s_.28Eagles_3-1.29

Another couple of years of dominance stacked on!!! And you say we're equal? Smoke another on bro! We straight OWN the Gnats and no matter how rose tinted your glasses are, NOTHING is going to change that fact. Again, let me be absolutely clear about this. MY TEAM DID NOT DESERVE TO BE IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR! Your team didn't EITHER! They got lucky pure and simple. We ARE a better team than you, period. Here's a hypothetical question for you. If the Gnats had to play the Eagles in 2007 and 2011 IN the Superbowl, do you realistically think that the Gnats could actually beat those Eagles? I am going to guess that you're going to say yes based on your thinking that the Gnats were "dominating" the Eagles during our last game against each other. You know, the one where we monkey stomped Eli's face into the turf? Yeah. My team was not better than the Packers or the 49ers last year. Newsflash, niether was yours. Just luckier.

The Giants were hardly outclassed by the Eagles in their last game, they dominated the Eagles early but didn't convert that into points, and then the game turned into a quagmire. By "luck" (see the Eagles do have some of that, just not when it matters) Vince Young (who is no longer even on your "talented" team) put together a game winning drive with time running out.

Riiiight....

And as to "catching the 49ers on a rough day", give me a break. First I'll remind you in the first meeting in the regular season the Giants were close, having a comeback drive die on 4th and 2 inside the 49er 20 with time running out. Second, I'll remind you just how on-fire SF was especially the defense. Michael Vick bruised his ribs just watching that game. You know he wouldn't have lasted two series against that onslaught. See a game like that is what an NFC championship game is supposed to be like -- two heavyweight fighters going toe-to-toe. And it didn't come down to "luck" -- it came down to ball security, or more specifically the Giants valuing it and the 49ers not valuing it. Watch the game, our receivers drop and cover up in traffic, theirs got greedy and keep going for more yardage. That's what cost them the game.

During the regular season, the Eagles were up 20-3 on the 49ers at one point. After that game, a Niners player (I forget who) was quoted as saying, "It was like they suddenly just gave up on us and just gave it to us"! I can try to look it up but whatever. The point is, no matter what, the Eagles lost that game and they DESERVED to lose that game. The 49ers were a better squad last year. And they were and still are a better squad than the Gnats. Thats why they are still riding the Niners' jocks THIS year. No one is talking about or respecting the Gnats win. Its considered a fluke win. Sorry but thats how it is.

Mediocre Pats team? The guys who have been to 5 Super Bowls and have a near-.900 winning percentage? The guys who beat your "talented" Eagles in SB XXXIX?

Cause the AFC is just THAT bad. There are only a few teams in contention every year and they're one of em. And let's not forget how Mr. Bellicheat won some of those championships, including the one against us.

Winning as a wildcard team -- winning 4 games on the way to each, all road games in 2007 -- is hardly "luck". You will say poking the ball out of Kyle Williams' hands is luck, but "luck" would be if he dropped it by himself, not what happened which is it was poked out by Jaquain Williams. Last season winning 6 must-win games in a row is hardly "luck". You say you look for heart in your Eagle teams, well there's heart right there for you, heart you never see out of the Eagles. Heart, character, rising to the challenge, all on display. What do they do when their backs are against the wall? Yeah, it would be great if they went 14-2 like the 1986 champ team, but ask the 15-1 2011 Packers how much that matters.

I've seen my team win it all at 14-2 and 13-3, and I've seen them win it all at 10-6 and 9-7. Your character is definitely tested more by doing it the hard way.

If you're really looking for heart and character, you should realize now 30 years later you picked the wrong team. We Giant fans have it in spades because this organization from the top down oozes character.

Had you chosen the Giants in 1983, think of what you could have witnessed -- LT in his prime, four Super Bowl wins, stopping a 49er 3-peat in 1990, the single-season sack record, knocking off an undefeated team in the Super Bowl, no playoff absences longer than 3 years. Instead you got the body bag game, cheering vicariously for Reggie White on the Packers, and blue balls. You chose poorly.

I chose the right team. I chose a team that through heart and character have DOMINATED its division for quite a LONG time and will continue to do so. And there WILL be championships. And they will be all the sweeter because the Eagles will have earned the leagues respect. I would gladly wait another 50 years for the chance at winning a championship than have the league at large consider my team phony champs. In the meantime, I will just have to enjoy the regular beatings we dish out to your Gnats.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 01:20 PM
All excellent points of which most I have made to this same eagle fan you are debating with.. However I have learned that there is no reasoning with this guy. No matter how many valid points you or any member of giants.com makes this guy just doesn't get it. He just comes back with we lucky

You don't understand anyone's point if it doesn't say "GIANTS RULE"! I have made great points that you just stuck your fingers in your ears and yelled "LALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALA" to. That's not my fault if you don't WAN'T to understand!!!

SlyFoxx
09-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Holy wall of text Batman!

casvdry
09-19-2012, 03:58 PM
I've been absolutely embarrassed to even show my face around here after that game.

SlyFoxx
09-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Don't worry casvdry, you didn't play. Not your fault.

miked1958
09-19-2012, 05:15 PM
I've been absolutely embarrassed to even show my face around here after that game.Every team has a Stinker now and then. throw it out and move on to the next game.

By the way. has this idiot eagle fan that is on here like a rash been over on your boards?

casvdry
09-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Every team has a Stinker now and then. throw it out and move on to the next game.

By the way. has this idiot eagle fan that is on here like a rash been over on your boards?

Name doesn't ring a bell so I'd have to say nope.

But they come and go, you can't do anything but ignore them.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 05:26 PM
I've been absolutely embarrassed to even show my face around here after that game.Its all good Casvdry. You came back and nobody is eating your lunch. Atleast you use facts based on actual stats or rosters. This guy HOagiebastache is just a moron.

Eliscruzzz
09-19-2012, 05:51 PM
That was helmet to chin on a defenseless player. Only a blind person would call it otherwise. And you Gnats fans accuse us of being ghouls about what happened to Mike Irvin? And you cheer THIS kind of play? Whatever....Dude seriously you are the biggest dumbass if you think your team is a bunch of winners.....D. Jackson is a little punk that talks the whole game when he's playing good but when he is playing bad he checks out ALL THE TIME that is not heart. Then you have a RB as a QB who still can't read defenses and has 7TO in two games that is just pathetic and talk about luck your E-igirls should be 0-2 but because of the refs wanting their fantasy football points to be in the tops they don't call a PI that's was obviously on the defender who didn't even turn to look at the ball.....smfh. Which brings me to my last point your HC Andy fat *** Reid who throws the ball 50 freaking times with a QB that can't read defenses and has one of the best RB in the league and doesn't use him enough.... He sits there like an idiot on the sidelines and keeps believing that Michael Pick will become a pocket passer when he is not. there is nothing more to say to you because your fan base and your crappy team hasn't won anything in over 52 years and is 0-2 in the big game, so for someone (YOU) to say your team has heart and are winners is simply idiotic.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Dude seriously you are the biggest dumbass if you think your team is a bunch of winners.....D. Jackson is a little punk that talks the whole game when he's playing good but when he is playing bad he checks out ALL THE TIME that is not heart. Then you have a RB as a QB who still can't read defenses and has 7TO in two games that is just pathetic and talk about luck your E-igirls should be 0-2 but because of the refs wanting their fantasy football points to be in the tops they don't call a PI that's was obviously on the defender who didn't even turn to look at the ball.....smfh. Which brings me to my last point your HC Andy fat *** Reid who throws the ball 50 freaking times with a QB that can't read defenses and has one of the best RB in the league and doesn't use him enough.... He sits there like an idiot on the sidelines and keeps believing that Michael Pick will become a pocket passer when he is not. there is nothing more to say to you because your fan base and your crappy team hasn't won anything in over 52 years and is 0-2 in the big game, so for someone (YOU) to say your team has heart and are winners is simply idiotic.NICE!
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReyE3zsr6fbUWhTvs82hA_Vdz9W5LPZ SBrib8lX5bea0Mgfuxs9Q

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Dude seriously you are the biggest dumbass if you think your team is a bunch of winners.....D. Jackson is a little punk that talks the whole game when he's playing good but when he is playing bad he checks out ALL THE TIME that is not heart. Then you have a RB as a QB who still can't read defenses and has 7TO in two games that is just pathetic and talk about luck your E-igirls should be 0-2 but because of the refs wanting their fantasy football points to be in the tops they don't call a PI that's was obviously on the defender who didn't even turn to look at the ball.....smfh. Which brings me to my last point your HC Andy fat *** Reid who throws the ball 50 freaking times with a QB that can't read defenses and has one of the best RB in the league and doesn't use him enough.... He sits there like an idiot on the sidelines and keeps believing that Michael Pick will become a pocket passer when he is not. there is nothing more to say to you because your fan base and your crappy team hasn't won anything in over 52 years and is 0-2 in the big game, so for someone (YOU) to say your team has heart and are winners is simply idiotic.

And with all of that said we're STILL better than you!!! How does THAT happen? You want to talk about crappy players? How bout last year with your players faking injuries to get injury time outs? Remember they the two idiots who both started flopping at the same time? LOL!!! How bout your running back Princess Fancytoes? You know, the one that cried her poor widdle eyes out when she fumbled against the Cowpies in your opening day LOSS to them scrubs? How bout Mr. Salsa dancer who dropped three crucial passes that game because he developed alligator arms all of a sudden? Those passes hit him square in the numbers and he STILL couldn't pull them in!

My team ARE winners, any thoughts to the contrary would be idiotic! But you'll see come September 30th. I'm pretty sure this place will be a ghost town the day after though! LOL!!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 06:10 PM
And with all of that said we're STILL better than you!!! How does THAT happen? You want to talk about crappy players? How bout last year with your players faking injuries to get injury time outs? Remember they the two idiots who both started flopping at the same time? LOL!!! How bout your running back Princess Fancytoes? You know, the one that cried her poor widdle eyes out when she fumbled against the Cowpies in your opening day LOSS to them scrubs? How bout Mr. Salsa dancer who dropped three crucial passes that game because he developed alligator arms all of a sudden? Those passes hit him square in the numbers and he STILL couldn't pull them in!

My team ARE winners, any thoughts to the contrary would be idiotic! But you'll see come September 30th. I'm pretty sure this place will be a ghost town the day after though! LOL!!!Now you're the one talking out your arse....His grandmother who basically raised him was on her death bed!!!! Yet he still played, and then after her death in the middle of the week, still played and along with Hakeem Nicks set an NFL record for 2 recievers on the same team catching 10+ passes and over 175 yds each. Go dig a ditch you bottom feeder!!! Now you pissed me off talking smack about players having a bad game when they have a loved one dying!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 06:14 PM

My team ARE wieners that Mike Picks dogs should eat, any thoughts to the contrary would be idiotic! But you'll see come September 30th. I'm pretty sure this place will be a ghost town the day after though! LOL!!!Fixed the last part to make it proper!

Eliscruzzz
09-19-2012, 06:29 PM

My team ARE winners, any thoughts to the contrary would be idiotic! But you'll see come September 30th. I'm pretty sure this place will be a ghost town the day after though! LOL!!! Can't wait for week 4 pal cause we are going to prove how mentally week Vick is week he is not going to be able to push the ball down field our secondary will be fine by the time we play you and Cruz and Nicks are stud receivers and not puny little panssies that won't go over the middle. You watch the Giants will be discipline on d and contain Vick and make him work for everything he will check out mentally and throw picks,and your team are not WINNERS when their trophy case is empty you idiot.Our team are road warriors and will send you home crying with your tail between your legs. D. Jaskson will check out cause we are going to be physical with him and not give him space like the dumbass Ravens did. Doesn't your RB also dance in the backfield? If he tries that crap with us JPP will destroy him.Your just a stupid Eagles fan that will be irrelevant after week 4.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Now you're the one talking out your arse....His grandmother who basically raised him was on her death bed!!!! Yet he still played, and then after her death in the middle of the week, still played and along with Hakeem Nicks set an NFL record for 2 recievers on the same team catching 10+ passes and over 175 yds each. Go dig a ditch you bottom feeder!!! Now you pissed me off talking smack about players having a bad game when they have a loved one dying!

Andy Reids son died. He still coaches the game the next day and wins. It's called being a professional. If Mr.Salsa Dancer can't be a professional, he shouldn't be on the field. Boo. Hoo.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Can't wait for week 4 pal cause we are going to prove how mentally week Vick is week he is not going to be able to push the ball down field our secondary will be fine by the time we play you and Cruz and Nicks are stud receivers and not puny little panssies that won't go over the middle. You watch the Giants will be discipline on d and contain Vick and make him work for everything he will check out mentally and throw picks,and your team are not WINNERS when their trophy case is empty you idiot.Our team are road warriors and will send you home crying with your tail between your legs. D. Jaskson will check out cause we are going to be physical with him and not give him space like the dumbass Ravens did. Doesn't your RB also dance in the backfield? If he tries that crap with us JPP will destroy him.Your just a stupid Eagles fan that will be irrelevant after week 4.

Our D is going to collapse little She-li's lungs!!! Your receivers are going to be waiting on passes that never launched because that Gomer Pyle looking window licker is going to be face down in his own BLOOD!!!! Our offense is going to MURDAH the scoreboard!!! They will probably have to add an extra digit to the boards to accomodate the numbers we're going to run up on youse! Smother D. Jackson? You are out of your MIND son!!! The SAME D. Jax that returned the ball straight UP the Gnats cornpipe a few years ago? Making your team look like idiots? Your whole TEAM couldn't catch D. Jax if he was wearing lead boots! LOL!!! JPP? Our running backs, hell, our whole TEAM laughs at the doormats of the NFC!

But, go ahead, get your smack talk in now, you won't be here on October 1st! Tick...tock...

miked1958
09-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Ban this idiot

Eliscruzzz
09-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Our D is going to collapse little She-li's lungs!!! Your receivers are going to be waiting on passes that never launched because that Gomer Pyle looking window licker is going to be face down in his own BLOOD!!!! Our offense is going to MURDAH the scoreboard!!! They will probably have to add an extra digit to the boards to accomodate the numbers we're going to run up on youse! Smother D. Jackson? You are out of your MIND son!!! The SAME D. Jax that returned the ball straight UP the Gnats cornpipe a few years ago? Making your team look like idiots? Your whole TEAM couldn't catch D. Jax if he was wearing lead boots! LOL!!! JPP? Our running backs, hell, our whole TEAM laughs at the doormats of the NFC!

But, go ahead, get your smack talk in now, you won't be here on October 1st! Tick...tock...That's funny cause I remember JPP almost killing Vick last year and Eli is the terminator he takes a beating and keeps on ticking.Only blood your team is going to be seeing is the blood from Mike Vicks mouth when JPP, Osi, and Tuck puncture his lungs with his broken ribs. D. Jackson did that two years ago who really cares about that we got Whetherford now and not Dodge so D. Jackson won't even be able to return the ball. Stop being delusional man Vick is not going to get it done he sucks for real man be honest with yourself. When you had Mcnabb yes the Eagles were a great team but they are just laughable with Vick the most overrated QB in the history of the NFL you know everything I'm saying is right and your scared I know cause when you trashy E-girls fans have no facts to go back on you resort to the Giants got lucky BS. The fact of the matter is we are going to stomp your *** out on the 30th and we won't hear from your delusional, idiotic, trailer trash troll Philly fans on these mb, that is a fact my friend so talk it up and I hope your teams loses this weekend so both teams will be 2-1 and the Giants will crush your hearts once again my friend.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 07:39 PM
That's funny cause I remember JPP almost killing Vick last year and Eli is the terminator he takes a beating and keeps on ticking.Only blood your team is going to be seeing is the blood from Mike Vicks mouth when JPP, Osi, and Tuck puncture his lungs with his broken ribs.

Stop biting my lines yo!

D. Jackson did that two years ago who really cares about that

You'll care when D. Jax does it to you AGAIN!!! LOL!!!

we got Whetherford now and not Dodge so D. Jackson won't even be able to return the ball. Stop being delusional man Vick is not going to get it done he sucks for real man be honest with yourself. When you had Mcnabb yes the Eagles were a great team but they are just laughable with Vick the most overrated QB in the history of the NFL you know everything I'm saying is right and your scared I know cause when you trashy E-girls fans have no facts to go back on you resort to the Giants got lucky BS. The fact of the matter is we are going to stomp your *** out on the 30th and we won't hear from your delusional, idiotic, trailer trash troll Philly fans on these mb, that is a fact my friend so talk it up and I hope your teams loses this weekend so both teams will be 2-1 and the Giants will crush your hearts once again my friend.

That's right, get it alllll out now, you WON'T be here on October 1st will you? The only hearts that will be crushed around here will be, well, EVERYBODYS!!! LOL!!!

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Ban this idiot

Are all Gnats fans as tough as you? LOL!

Die-Hard
09-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Andy Reids son died. He still coaches the game the next day and wins. It's called being a professional. If Mr.Salsa Dancer can't be a professional, he shouldn't be on the field. Boo. Hoo.

Maybe if Reid paid more attention to his son instead of his job, the kid would still be alive. Cant even take a day to mourn. Gotta get right back in there and "do a better job", right? Pathetic

Eliscruzzz
09-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Stop biting my lines yo!

You'll care when D. Jax does it to you AGAIN!!! LOL!!!

That's right, get it alllll out now, you WON'T be here on October 1st will you? The only hearts that will be crushed around here will be, well, EVERYBODYS!!! LOL!!!I'll be here all day on the 1st... Philly trash and I can't wait to see you crying how we got "lucky" AGAIN. When your teams falls to 2-2 and the Giants are 3-1 you will be eating a lot of crow my friend and like I said before and you didn't answer cause you know it's true Mike Vick will check out mentally just like he did last year when our d-line pounded his dog killing behind. It's pretty sad only filthy Philly would support a dog killer and have him your starting qb, it speaks how low your fan base is.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Maybe if Reid paid more attention to his son instead of his job, the kid would still be alive. Cant even take a day to mourn. Gotta get right back in there and "do a better job", right? Pathetic

Wow, now THAT is a low blow man. Some people are self destructive. I have worked with people that had dependency problems and a lot of them could not be saved. they were determined to destroy themselves no matter how much people helped them. But that's Reid's fault? Andy is a professional and one of the nicest people on this planet, with a great responsibility on his shoulders. The season cant wait for one person and he knows this. I'm sure if Mr. Salsa dancers Grandma was that important to him, he could have taken the night off and they would have gameplanned around him not being there. It's just BS excuses, he dropped those passes because he is not as talented as you think he is.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 07:52 PM
I'll be here all day on the 1st... Philly trash and I can't wait to see you crying how we got "lucky" AGAIN. When your teams falls to 2-2 and the Giants are 3-1 you will be eating a lot of crow my friend and like I said before and you didn't answer cause you know it's true Mike Vick will check out mentally just like he did last year when our d-line pounded his dog killing behind. It's pretty sad only filthy Philly would support a dog killer and have him your starting qb, it speaks how low your fan base is.

Hoagiedamus says...You WILL not be anywhere to be found on October firrrrrst!

tonyt830
09-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Ban this idiotDon't worry miked, this ignorant, immature, lack of knowledge, supposed fan will slip up sooner or later and will be gone.

Heck I wouldnt be surprised to see him go into hibernation when Philly is irrelevant come January. He or she kind of reminds me of a teenager by the way he words his posts. Maybe he just didnt finish high school?

tonyt830
09-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Wow, now THAT is a low blow man. Some people are self destructive. I have worked with people that had dependency problems and a lot of them could not be saved. they were determined to destroy themselves no matter how much people helped them. But that's Reid's fault? Andy is a professional and one of the nicest people on this planet, with a great responsibility on his shoulders. The season cant wait for one person and he knows this. I'm sure if Mr. Salsa dancers Grandma was that important to him, he could have taken the night off and they would have gameplanned around him not being there. It's just BS excuses, he dropped those passes because he is not as talented as you think he is.and Andy Reid is not as good of a coach as some think either. He has consistently underachieved, no matter what talent he has had since he has been in Philly. I say if the Eagles miss out on the playoffs this year, his fat, cheese steak eating ***, will be on the unemployment line.

Eliscruzzz
09-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Wow, now THAT is a low blow man. Some people are self destructive. I have worked with people that had dependency problems and a lot of them could not be saved. they were determined to destroy themselves no matter how much people helped them. But that's Reid's fault? Andy is a professional and one of the nicest people on this planet, with a great responsibility on his shoulders. The season cant wait for one person and he knows this. I'm sure if Mr. Salsa dancers Grandma was that important to him, he could have taken the night off and they would have gameplanned around him not being there. It's just BS excuses, he dropped those passes because he is not as talented as you think he is.Maybe he's telling the truth Andy Reid does seem like he only cares about his job as HC and when his son is obviously crying out to him with all the problems the kid was having but no stupid Andy Reid continued to be oblivious to everything besides football and food.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Don't worry miked, this ignorant, immature, lack of knowledge, supposed fan will slip up sooner or later and will be gone.

Heck I wouldnt be surprised to see him go into hibernation when Philly is irrelevant come January. He or she kind of reminds me of a teenager by the way he words his posts. Maybe he just didnt finish high school?

Hey, mark my words and bookmark this post, I will be here WIN or LOSE...ALL Season long. Barring a BAN, which is a possibility because SOME people around here CAN'T take what they dish out, barring that, I WILL be here. I am following the forum rules to the T but I was informed that I could be banned based on a whim so, chances are, I won't be here. Lame as that is, I will live each day like a Samurai, informing you that the Shogun to the south of you really is... THE MASTER!!!

Die-Hard
09-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Wow, now THAT is a low blow man. Some people are self destructive. I have worked with people that had dependency problems and a lot of them could not be saved. they were determined to destroy themselves no matter how much people helped them. But that's Reid's fault? Andy is a professional and one of the nicest people on this planet, with a great responsibility on his shoulders. The season cant wait for one person and he knows this. I'm sure if Mr. Salsa dancers Grandma was that important to him, he could have taken the night off and they would have gameplanned around him not being there. It's just BS excuses, he dropped those passes because he is not as talented as you think he is.

The season cant wait for one person? When its family, everything can wait. Calling it 'professional' doesn't validate it in any way. He has other coaches on his staff to lead his team through a pre-season game or two, and yet, the team is more important than his family, and that is inexcusable, no matter how much you want to spin it.

As for Cruz, yes, he had a bad game, but he made up for it tenfold the following week. He's more talented than you think, but since you wear those green glasses, you'll never see it, nor will you ever have the balls to publicly admit that he scares you.

tonyt830
09-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Maybe if Reid paid more attention to his son instead of his job, the kid would still be alive. Cant even take a day to mourn. Gotta get right back in there and "do a better job", right? Patheticagreed Die-Hard. And what does he have to show for being so "dedicated" and professional? He has zero Lombardi trophies and lost a son(which no father should have to go through.)

Die-Hard
09-19-2012, 08:04 PM
Hey, mark my words and bookmark this post, I will be here WIN or LOSE...ALL Season long. Barring a BAN, which is a possibility because SOME people around here CAN'T take what they dish out, barring that, I WILL be here. I am following the forum rules to the T but I was informed that I could be banned based on a whim so, chances are, I won't be here. Lame as that is, I will live each day like a Samurai, informing you that the Shogun to the south of you really is... THE MASTER!!!

I cant take what I dish out? I made it clear that the only reason I was considering banning you was because you have no game, and your broken record smack attempts are about as likely to win a Grammy as the Eagles are to win a Super Bowl. I'd be doing you a favor by getting rid of you, as you wouldn't be able to humiliate yourself anymore. Dont hate on me for trying to help.

Now go ahead.....tell us all......again.....how lucky the Giants are, and how much the Eagles own them.....

tonyt830
09-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Hey, mark my words and bookmark this post, I will be here WIN or LOSE...ALL Season long. Barring a BAN, which is a possibility because SOME people around here CAN'T take what they dish out, barring that, I WILL be here. I am following the forum rules to the T but I was informed that I could be banned based on a whim so, chances are, I won't be here. Lame as that is, I will live each day like a Samurai, informing you that the Shogun to the south of you really is... THE MASTER!!!we'll see. Most people can take what they dish out. But its hard to have a good, informative, knowledgable discussion with you when you mention luck in every other post. You act like a young kid/teen by the way you post and try to argue. You don't have any solid comeback when it comes to smack talk. I mean how much knowledge do you have on the Eagles? How long have you been a fan? It seems like you don't like to defend your arguments about the Eagles unless it is recent history. You mention in other posts that the record of the Giants/Eagles rivalry means nothing prior to the past 10 years? Really? and why is that?

And dont worry there will be plenty of eyes on your posts to make sure you follow the forum rules to a "T' like you said

tonyt830
09-19-2012, 08:13 PM
I cant take what I dish out? I made it clear that the only reason I was considering banning you was because you have no game, and your broken record smack attempts are about as likely to win a Grammy as the Eagles are to win a Super Bowl. I'd be doing you a favor by getting rid of you, as you wouldn't be able to humiliate yourself anymore. Dont hate on me for trying to help.

Now go ahead.....tell us all......again.....how lucky the Giants are, and how much the Eagles own them.....Thats his only argument----luck when it comes to the Giants. But Die Hard, even if you ban him, he will probably show up under a new screen name or "fan of another team" in the future. If he really is an Eagles fan, he will be gone off the boards for months, until he can think of a new argument, besides Luck. To me he sounds like a little kid who spews nonsense when things dont go his way.

At first I thought he was another Eagles poster(Bastian) when I started reading some of his posts. But I think even Bastian makes some solid arguments when defending her team.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 08:18 PM

Now go ahead.....tell us all......again.....how lucky the Giants are, and how much the Eagles own them.....

No game? LOL!!! Thats why there are 20 plus pages of Gnats fans getting served by me on multiple threads? No game? I have provided the most action this board has seen in years!!! As September 30th gets closer, the hype for that game will be at an all time FRENZY!!! And when you LOSE, THIS PLACE WILL BE A GHOST TOWNNNNNNNN!!!! All because of little old me with NO GAME!!!!

Riiiight! Your whole board can't take what I've got but they keep coming back for more! Why is that? Why not just ignore the crazy troll? Unless he was making valid points that strike a nerve right? But that's OK man do what you will...

Me=SAMURAI

Eliscruzzz
09-19-2012, 08:20 PM
No game? LOL!!! Thats why there are 20 plus pages of Gnats fans getting served by me on multiple threads? No game? I have provided the most action this board has seen in years!!! As September 30th gets closer, the hype for that game will be at an all time FRENZY!!! And when you LOSE, THIS PLACE WILL BE A GHOST TOWNNNNNNNN!!!! All because of little old me with NO GAME!!!!

Riiiight! Your whole board can't take what I've got but they keep coming back for more! Why is that? Why not just ignore the crazy troll? Unless he was making valid points that strike a nerve right? But that's OK man do what you will...

Me=SAMURAIyou=ten year old moron

SlyFoxx
09-19-2012, 08:29 PM
It's like watching a man hitting himself with a hammer and not realizing why his thumb hurts so much.

tonyt830
09-19-2012, 08:30 PM

Me=SAMURAIserved with what? All you spew is "luck" when trying to bash the Giants. Most of your posts are flat out ignorance and lack of knowledge. I think its funny how you say the passed 10 years is only relevant to you. To me that is what you call selective memories. You don't want to acknowledge the crap teams the Eagles have put out in the past.

Battyboyy
09-19-2012, 08:33 PM

Riiiight! Your whole board can't take what I've got but they keep coming back for more! Why is that? Why not just ignore the crazy troll? Unless he was making valid points that strike a nerve right? But that's OK man do what you will..

Me=SAMURAI

The fact that your referring to yourself as a samurai shows how credible your opinion is, your coming on a divisional rivals forum and attempting to throw chat.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 08:35 PM
served with what? All you spew is "luck" when trying to bash the Giants. Most of your posts are flat out ignorance and lack of knowledge. I think its funny how you say the passed 10 years is only relevant to you. To me that is what you call selective memories. You don't want to acknowledge the crap teams the Eagles have put out in the past.

Well, I'll tell you what homer. When the Gnats call little Frankie Gifford back into service, I'll request we bring Concrete Cholly back to steamroller his carcass into the mud again. OK? Till then, the only thing relevant to todays discussion is the last 10 years. Sorry...

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 08:37 PM
The fact that your referring to yourself as a samurai shows how credible your opinion is, your coming on a divisional rivals forum and attempting to throw chat.

Attempting? Man, I have Ju Jitsu'ed this entire DOJO! It is now a pile of RUBBLE!!! You're a little late to the party son, with all of your 9 Batty posts!

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 08:39 PM
It's like watching a man hitting himself with a hammer and not realizing why his thumb hurts so much.

Just thank what gods that made you that the Cowpies are beneath my contempt and not even WORTH the breath required to insult them. Your boards are safe...for now.

Battyboyy
09-19-2012, 08:41 PM
It's actually still a forum, not a rubble or a party... Also you haven't Ju Jitsu'ed anything your just a keyboard warrior who thinks he's throwing chat when your actually just looking like an immature ****

Eliscruzzz
09-19-2012, 08:44 PM
Attempting? Man, I have Ju Jitsu'ed this entire DOJO! It is now a pile of RUBBLE!!! You're a little late to the party son, with all of your 9 Batty posts!Dude do you ever shut up really man it's getting old I could see if you actually went on the Eagles mb and talked football but with you being on here all the time you don't and that is what pisses people off not because you are proving them wrong. After a while we can't take you serious when you bring 0 facts into the agruement it's just becoming lame but hey what do you expect from Philly trash.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 08:45 PM
It's actually still a forum, not a rubble or a party... Also you haven't Ju Jitsu'ed anything your just a keyboard warrior who thinks he's throwing chat when your actually just looking like an immature ****

So, what IS "throwing chat" anyways?

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 08:48 PM
Dude do you ever shut up really man it's getting old I could see if you actually went on the Eagles mb and talked football but with you being on here all the time you don't and that is what pisses people off not because you are proving them wrong. After a while we can't take you serious when you bring 0 facts into the agruement it's just becoming lame but hey what do you expect from Philly trash.

The Philly Message boards can handle all who come there, I am here to bring the message to the ignorant! I am part of an elite Missionary vanguard, sent to warn the inhabitants of the cities that lie in the path of our destruction to repent and to recognize our dominance! The 30th is coming, get your affairs in order before you go hide under your bed the next day...

SlyFoxx
09-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Just thank what gods that made you that the Cowpies are beneath my contempt and not even WORTH the breath required to insult them. Your boards are safe...for now.

Good, good, save your breath. You'll need it later to blow up your date.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 09:28 PM
Good, good, save your breath. You'll need it later to blow up your date.

Don't make me change my mind insect...

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 09:34 PM
Don't make me change my mind insect...I am sure you have worn out your welcome here on this board. Spoke badly to Giants fans,Bucs fans,cowboys fans, and panther fans all in a clear swoop. You are the apitomy of an Iggles fan, so I hope you enjoy your lonely life with.
http://gcobb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/AndyReid15.jpg

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 09:59 PM
I am sure you have worn out your welcome here on this board. Spoke badly to Giants fans,Bucs fans,cowboys fans, and panther fans all in a clear swoop. You are the apitomy of an Iggles fan, so I hope you enjoy your lonely life with.

These are my crimes? I spoke badly to other fans...in a SMACK TALK forum? Do you even realize how utterly silly you sound? YOU sir, are the "apitomy" of a bug faced half-wit!

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
09-19-2012, 11:05 PM
Hey fellow Giant fans. Dont let this "HoagieBastage" clown get you so pissed. (he's really good at it though) My short analysis of his posts leads me to believe he's never watched an NFL game in it entirety and has damn sure never played the game (maybe water boy? Cheerleeder?)

Now that Vick has realized he cant pass (Again !!!) He's gonna start runnin and he's gonna get a WHOOPIN !!!!!

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Hey fellow Giant fans. Dont let this "HoagieBastage" clown get you so pissed. (he's really good at it though)

Why thank you sir! I'm glad my efforts haven't gone un-appreciated!!!

My short analysis of his posts leads me to believe he's never watched an NFL game in it entirety and has damn sure never played the game (maybe water boy? Cheerleeder?)

Golly! If your short analysis is this vague and wrong, I can only IMAGINE what depths your LONG analysis could plunge to!!!

Now that Vick has realized he cant pass (Again !!!) He's gonna start runnin and he's gonna get a WHOOPIN !!!!!

And...you claim I have never played the game or understand it? Brilliant!

IS THERE AN ADULT HERE THAT I COULD SPEAK TO? HELLO?

SlyFoxx
09-19-2012, 11:54 PM
IS THERE AN ADULT HERE THAT I COULD SPEAK TO? HELLO?

You're like a ten year old lost in the mall talking to security to find your parents. Unfortunately the security guard says, "I dunno kid there's so many places they can hide."

HoagieBastage
09-20-2012, 12:08 AM
Yes, that made me giggle. You get a cookie. Now go to bed.

SweetZombieJesus
09-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Andy Reids son died. He still coaches the game the next day and wins

Cruz cared about and spent time with his grandmother.

Andy Reid, however, well no father of the year awards for him.

SweetZombieJesus
09-20-2012, 09:57 AM
Wow, now THAT is a low blow man. Some people are self destructive. I have worked with people that had dependency problems and a lot of them could not be saved. they were determined to destroy themselves no matter how much people helped them. But that's Reid's fault?

When all of his sons have issues, well, um, YES

Ntegrase96
09-20-2012, 12:54 PM
When all of his sons have issues, well, um, YES

Touchy subject. It's something no self-respecting person wants to talk about and for good reason, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be questioned.

But Hoagie actually has a good point in the quote you've replied to.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Touchy subject. It's something no self-respecting person wants to talk about and for good reason, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be questioned.

But Hoagie actually has a good point in the quote you've replied to.Hoagie is a malignant tumor. Dont let him suck you into his lies. I am sure the only person he has worked with that has dependency problems is HIMSELF.

Ntegrase96
09-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Hoagie is a malignant tumor. Dont let him suck you into his lies. I am sure the only person he has worked with that has dependency problems is HIMSELF.

haha, maybe so. Still, without divulging too much of my personal life, I have first hand experience with self destructive people. Really, I'm pretty sure everyone does.

I don't think parenting is everything. Some people just do not want to, and therefore will not abide by social standards and it costs them.

Just my .02 dollar bills.

eLi MusT gO dEEp
09-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Week 1 was Dallas' Super Bowl this year.

miked1958
09-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Week 1 was Dallas' Super Bowl this year.I dont think so. I think it was just one of those games. Coming off the high they want out to Seattle and fell into a Trap. I think they are much improved this season and will be there at the end to fight with for the Division Title.

Ntegrase96
09-20-2012, 04:56 PM
I dont think so. I think it was just one of those games. Coming off the high they want out to Seattle and fell into a Trap. I think they are much improved this season and will be there at the end to fight with for the Division Title.

We'll see, but you were certainly right about how things would pan out last year.

Just have to get more from our best players than we did in the Seattle game (and especially more from Bryant... in general). Consistency may be our biggest problem this year.

miked1958
09-20-2012, 05:43 PM
We'll see, but you were certainly right about how things would pan out last year.Just have to get more from our best players than we did in the Seattle game (and especially more from Bryant... in general). Consistency may be our biggest problem this year.Dallas will be fine. Made some really good upgrades. They will beat a lot of teams this year. Question is can they get over the hump in the playoffs where romo hasn't been so confident

miked1958
09-20-2012, 05:45 PM
I'm leaning towards giants and Dallas both making it in this yr. Dallas wins divison and giants with WC duets their tough schedule. Philly again disappoints and Washington although mush improved brings up the rear again

SweetZombieJesus
09-20-2012, 09:41 PM
"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck."
-- Bill Parcells