PDA

View Full Version : Message to Diehl

Tmurda1984
09-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Hey Diehl, take your time coming back...if you need the whole season to rest and rehab, then do so. Be a team player, and dont try to comeback and play hurt because you will only be hurting yourself and the team. Go on vacation and just chill, you are 2 time Superbowl winner...you have nothing left to accomplish because you won't win any best Tackle awards or even be a Pro bowler any time soon.

giantsfan420
09-16-2012, 08:44 PM
boooooo

Bones911
09-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Not cool dude........Dhiel getting an MRI tonight on his knee per Mike Garafolo

TheAnalyst
09-16-2012, 08:46 PM
He may be right, but that's a dumb thing to say to a LT that won you 2 superbowls.

titwio
09-16-2012, 08:47 PM
I don't like to say this when an injury happens to a player but...Diehl getting hurt might be the best thing that could have happened to the Giants O-line...

With that said, I wish him the best and hope it's not too serious.

tonyt830
09-16-2012, 08:50 PM
Not cool dude........Dhiel getting an MRI tonight on his knee per Mike GarafoloI guess nothing showed up on the Xray structurally for the knee. But you always have to worry about the dreaded ACL or possibly MCL, which the MRI could show. Hate to see him go down, but Locklear is versatile, has played a lot at RT. And maybe Beatty has shaken the rust off. We might just be ok for the time being at the tackle positions.

Not to stary away from the Diehl topic, but I understand that Hixon may have a concussion? And I read one of the writers tweets that Bradshaw is getting a MRI tomorrow on his neck tomorrow? Maybe Bradshaw has a whiplash type injury?

joemorrisforprez
09-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Hope Diehl's injury is minor.

Have some class, guys.

titwio
09-16-2012, 08:53 PM
Maybe Bradshaw has a whiplash type injury?

He looked like he jammed his neck pretty good...He's going to be sore for a while... doubt he'll play Thursday.

EliDaMANning
09-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Hope Diehl's injury is minor.Have some class, guys. I hope he's 100% healthy and good to go Thursday. But decides to retire tomorrow.

luni
09-16-2012, 08:55 PM
COWTURDS AND REDSKINS LOSE. HAPPY DAY. I WAS PISSED WHEN FLACCO COULDNT SEAL THE DEAL ON THE EAGLES BUT I WILL TAKE WHAT WE CAN GET.

BACK IN THE HUNT.

HOPEFULLY BREWER AND THE REST OF THE RAW TACKLES CAN GET SOME NFL GAMES UNDER THEIR BELT. DAVID DEIHL. REST UP

dmighty326
Can't wish harm amongst our own, come on guys!
Get well hope it's nothing major

Bigbluefan77
Diehl is a versatile player and will be missed, with that said, I think its time for some backups to step up and win a job

TheEnigma
09-16-2012, 08:56 PM
As much as I dislike Diehl, I'd never wish an injury on him. I do hope that he retires at the end of this season though.

Toadofsteel
09-16-2012, 08:58 PM
Feel better Diehl. Just don't hurt yourself...

TheAnalyst
09-16-2012, 09:02 PM
I think Diehl, Bradshaw, Hixon and maybe Nicks may be out for Thursday. It's only 4 days away.

moosedrool
09-16-2012, 09:02 PM
I'm happy to have Beatty and Locklear as our tackles, but show some class. The guy was on the ground in severe pain.

GMENAGAIN
09-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Hey Diehl, take your time coming back...if you need the whole season to rest and rehab, then do so. Be a team player, and dont try to comeback and play hurt because you will only be hurting yourself and the team. Go on vacation and just chill, you are 2 time Superbowl winner...you have nothing left to accomplish because you won't win any best Tackle awards or even be a Pro bowler any time soon.

What a **** post after watching a proud Giant sustain a potentially serious injury . . . .

Harooni
09-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Hope Diehl's injury is minor.

Have some class, guys. i agree even if its all true, still the man is hurt.

NorwoodBlue
09-16-2012, 09:11 PM
The guy's been a great Giant for a long time. I hope he can get back to the game. It's up to the coaching staff to determine who gets on the field.

RoanokeFan
09-16-2012, 09:19 PM

You need to lighten up about injured players.