PDA

View Full Version : Is my dislike for the Eagles stronger than any other Giant fan on here?

Marvelousmik
09-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Does anyone here actually feel like we lost, just because the eagles won another close game? Am i the only one unable to enjoy this win just because of that?

Drez
09-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Well, I was greatly disappointed to see that they won, but it was ameliorated by seeing both the Foreskins and Cowgirls lose.

FBomb
09-16-2012, 10:36 PM
I hate them passionately......but that's just ****ed up!!

giantsfan420
i know what u mean marvelous

miked1958
Does anyone here actually feel like we lost, just because the eagles won another close game? Am i the only one unable to enjoy this win just because of that?No I slammed the couch when they scored. I was hoping ray Lewis would stuff him. There are so close to 0-2 it's not funny. Then again so were we

Nolan24
09-16-2012, 10:38 PM
im a little upset that they have somehow sucked thier way to 2-0 so far

NWKEffectElement
09-16-2012, 10:39 PM
I say you just focus on us today. I had to live in philly for two yrs including during the time the meltdown at the meadowlands happen. I hate the smeaguls with a violent passion. Business just has to be handled on this in with a quick turnaround.

Marvelousmik
09-16-2012, 10:40 PM
Well, I was greatly disappointed to see that they won, but it was ameliorated by seeing both the Foreskins and Cowgirls lose.

To be honest id rather the cowboys and redskins win if it means the eagles lose. To anyone who is reading this, if looks as though i am complaining i apologize. I know theres been a lot of negativity going on lately and we should be happy coming off of a hard fought win. I just really wanted to see the eagles lose. It's just as important to me as a giants win.

bELIeve_in_Giants
09-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Only way I wouldn't enjoy today's game b/c of Eagles would be if it was end of season and that eliminated us.

Rudyy
09-16-2012, 10:47 PM
I don't care about the stupid Eagles. I care about the Giants.

BMW
09-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Hate the eagles but vick makes me hate them even more. He is a poor excuse for a human being.

Giants5699
09-16-2012, 11:06 PM
If a meteor hit their stadium while the Cowboys were playing against them, killing both teams and all of the Eagles fans.. I can't say I would mourn..

Buddy333
09-16-2012, 11:07 PM
Can't be concerned with what the Eagles do this early in the season. The Giants have to worry about the next opponent. The thing hat bothers me about the Eagles is the fact they are a very good team and they own the Giants.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-16-2012, 11:14 PM
**** the Eagles they are so overrated. I hate the Eagles more than any other team in the league....

I worry about my team.

HoagieBastage
09-16-2012, 11:28 PM
Can't be concerned with what the Eagles do this early in the season. The Giants have to worry about the next opponent. The thing hat bothers me about the Eagles is the fact they are a very good team and they own the Giants.

You speak common sense my brother, a rare commodity around here! I would like to subscribe to your newsletter if available!

Giants5699
09-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Hate the eagles but vick makes me hate them even more. He is a poor excuse for a human being.

I mean our current president used to eat dog when he lived in Indonesia.... Is he a terrible human being because of it? Dog killing doesn't really make one a terrible person or else people who ran pounds would all be scumbags..

Toadofsteel
09-16-2012, 11:41 PM
To be honest id rather the cowboys and redskins win if it means the eagles lose. To anyone who is reading this, if looks as though i am complaining i apologize. I know theres been a lot of negativity going on lately and we should be happy coming off of a hard fought win. I just really wanted to see the eagles lose. It's just as important to me as a giants win.

I'm with you... I openly root FOR the Cowboys whenever they play the eagles... I feel secure enough in myself to say that.

SackingMyths
09-16-2012, 11:43 PM
I despise the Philthy Eagirls with the blackest part of my innermost heart. Especially the Pit-Slayer

If they were drowning, I'd toss them a cinderblock.

If their face was on fire, I'd siphon gas from my car and spit it at them

That said, I still don't let their win take away from my celebration for the G's win.

We needed it, and if we were 0-2 heading to Car. on a very short week's rest, we'd likely be cooked. I'm content for now.

RagTime Blue
09-16-2012, 11:46 PM
I didn't for a second think the Eagles would lose today. . .even when they were losing. As a Giants' fan, you just know certain things. Kind of like I know that we're the World Champions, and. . .well I guess that's all I had to say.

giantsfan420
09-16-2012, 11:46 PM
off topic but no where else to post it. washingtons de kerrigan having surgery should be done for year. orakpo reinjured his pectoral muscle, could miss year.

Antwuan
09-16-2012, 11:47 PM
Does anyone here actually feel like we lost, just because the eagles won another close game? Am i the only one unable to enjoy this win just because of that?

Do you hate the Eagles more than you love the Giants?

SackingMyths
09-16-2012, 11:48 PM
off topic but no where else to post it. washingtons de kerrigan having surgery should be done for year. orakpo reinjured his pectoral muscle, could miss year.

That's effing HUGE news. Hope they make a full recovery and come back next year.

But that SHOULD make our matchups with them much less frightening. I'll take it.

Fletcher's still their best player on D. Guy's a future HOFer

giantsfan420
09-16-2012, 11:49 PM
oh n kevin boss left the game with another big concussion...will he do himself a favor n retire already???

Toadofsteel
09-16-2012, 11:50 PM
That's effing HUGE news. Hope they make a full recovery and come back next year.

But that SHOULD make our matchups with them much less frightening. I'll take it.

Agreed... Kerrigan was the one that basically single-handedly beat us twice last season...

appodictic
09-17-2012, 12:00 AM
I hate the eagles more. I think micheal vick is a monster. It does not surprise me that the eagles would support such a low life. I could not even root for a dirt bag like him. I wont feel bad when he takes a major hit on some dumb scramble play for 3 yards ends his career with an injury.

Strife21
09-17-2012, 12:04 AM

I feel the exact same way. There delusional fans think they are the cream of the crop even though once again they played like crap and got lucky. It happens every year. I hate the Eagles more then any other team in the NFL.

BurnerNYG
09-17-2012, 01:04 AM
I wanna let you guys know on behalf of 420 that it was Carriker who got hurt and not Kerrigan. Also Orakpo will be back. Now as far as The Eagles, I absolutely hated to watch them win. They're not good enough to win a Superbowl but they sure are gonna be hyped up to play us and be a thorn in our asses. I wish they would just go lay down somewhere. It's bad enough we got an up and coming Washington team in the division now. The NFC East winner should definitely be battle tested and poised to represent the NFC in the Superbowl or at least the Championship game.

Marvelousmik
09-17-2012, 01:53 AM
Do you hate the Eagles more than you love the Giants?

Its close, and It took me a while to answer this question. I'd say I love the Giants more and the reason i say that is because even though both games were on, i paid more attention to us and i was more concerned about us making a comeback and winning. But when i saw Joe choke my heart sank. But enough about this im going to try and enjoy the win. We got the panthers on Thursday. Go Giants

bbdynasty
09-17-2012, 01:58 AM
sure the eagles won, but the cowboys and redskins lost, and we won. thats a V in my book, for sure. The eagles will get their due... when we sweep them for the season!

bbdynasty
09-17-2012, 01:58 AM
oh and break some of michael vick's bones...

TheBookOfEli
09-17-2012, 02:27 AM
I detest Philadelphia and their fans. I can't stand all Philly sports, especially the Phillies.

I hope to god i never see that POS Michael Vick win a Superbowl.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 04:28 PM
Well, speaking as a Philly fan, I love the Giants and their fans!!! The Giants usually count for two guaranteed wins on our schedule! Whats not to love?!

:-)

jax5338
09-18-2012, 04:54 PM

pretty sure it's carriker that is likely done for the year. both are good though.