PDA

View Full Version : Great win but....

3504spd
09-17-2012, 07:26 AM
I really hope by next years draft/FA the Gmen look seriously into some DB's. I cant keep this roller coaster feeling all season! LOL

Toadofsteel
09-17-2012, 08:17 AM
I really hope by next years draft/FA the Gmen look seriously into some DB's. I cant keep this roller coaster feeling all season! LOL

I'd ratehr go for some OL early to be completely honest...

GameTime
09-17-2012, 08:18 AM
the Giants season is always a rollarcaoster ride for one reason or the other.....
hop on and enjoy the ride....

Kruunch
09-17-2012, 08:21 AM
the Giants season is always a rollarcaoster ride for one reason or the other.....
hop on and enjoy the ride....

While I enjoy the Superbowl wins, I really wouldn't mind a season like 2008 again (with a little different outcome at the end). My heart can only take so much dammit!

TheEnigma
09-17-2012, 08:22 AM
With all of the injuries and Webster's current play, I'd be shocked if we didn't take a CB by round 3. Safety is also a possibility somewhere as well.

GameTime
09-17-2012, 08:23 AM
While I enjoy the Superbowl wins, I really wouldn't mind a season like 2008 again (with a little different outcome at the end). My heart can only take so much dammit!
come on....its like a cardio work out....interval training. Up and down and up and down. Its good for your heart!!!!....:p

Kruunch
09-17-2012, 08:24 AM
come on....its like a cardio work out....interval training. Up and down and up and down. Its good for your heart!!!!....:p

Maybe, but I'd like to be able to take the plexiglass off the big screen this decade.

KillaRich
09-17-2012, 08:41 AM
I honestly believe they go O-Line first, and I agree

Not saying our secondary is looking good but it is beat the piss up.. but along with webster, we have the rookie hosley and still have the princess waiting how many more yougins can we have waiting?

Im still holding hope that prince is kind of like webster and his talent is just going to show up out of nowhere

Buddy333
09-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Ok, but if they where all healthy, they would have been playing with Webster, TT, and Prince right now. Injuries happen.

Diamondring
09-17-2012, 08:56 AM
Maybe need a new db coach cause the Giants got their fair share of drafting dbs. We already drafted one in the Prince.

Flip Empty
09-17-2012, 09:57 AM
The O can carry the D, but not vice-versa. OL will be the priority, surely.

BJacobs aka The Problem
09-17-2012, 10:11 AM
I look at it this way. Coe and Tryon are getting game time early this season and hopefully will be more seasoned and polished for the end of the season. Kind of like what happened last year with the LB corps and the injuries the Giants suffered in the beginning of the season. Granted, this year, we don't have a nice cake early schedule to build up wins with, but if the G-men can hang around and pull off some late game wins, I really don't see why this team can't win again this year.

If Prince can get healthy, he's a great replacement for Ross. Coe, Tryon and Hosley are all getting their trial by fire. In the mean time, it's not really until week 6 that the Giants have to face a set of spectacular WR corps with the exception of Philly in Week 4.

Eventually, something's going to click and one of them is going to play better and step up. One thing about the Reese and the FO, is that they do a good job of bringing in players that can develop and get better.
____

On the flipside though, unless this O-line vastly improves this season, I definitely agree with the line of thinking that we need to get some better O-lineman in the off season by draft or FA.

burier
09-17-2012, 10:17 AM
We shouldn't take a Olineman in the first 2 rounds. Thats a waste of a pick.
We shouldn't take a Corner in the first two rounds until we upgrade our scouting department. We're not exactly batting 1000 when it come picking DBs.

GMan-67
09-17-2012, 10:32 AM
ummm where were you when we drafted a CB in the 1st round 2 years ago and in the 3rd round this year ... where are you getting info that we dont draft CB? or are you blaming the organization for injuries???

NYKiller
09-17-2012, 10:35 AM

It's still too early to make that statement. Giants need to see how Prince look for most of the season and what the future of TT holds.