PDA

View Full Version : Damn Ronde Barber just like his brother!

Snappinnecks
09-17-2012, 08:10 AM
So when he was asked about the kneeling question yesterday he replied with:

ďThatís what weíre going to do. Thatís my job. I donít care about their frustration. Itís not my job to care about them.Ē

What a small and weak excuse for a man this guy is. He's going to hide behind his coach? If your such a big man come out and just say "Yes we were trying to hurt them on purpose". Never had an opinion on Barber or Schiano for that matter but after this? Mark them down as people I'm particularly fond of!

GameTime
09-17-2012, 08:22 AM
Ehh... I heard Ronde on the radio and they asked him about Tiki and his issues at the end of his career and after and he really had no sympathy for Tiki.
I question whether they were trying "hurt" the Giants are just trying to get the ball. Either way I think Ronde is not a narcisit like Tiki. He was backing up his coach. Most players do that...no??? I didnt agree with the play but it was apparent the Bucs D was not getting ready for kneel down.

Snappinnecks
09-17-2012, 08:24 AM
I understand about backing up your coach but don't act like a man's man then hide.

GameTime
09-17-2012, 09:56 AM
I understand about backing up your coach but don't act like a man's man then hide.
I dont undwerstand how you come away with Barber hiding behind his coach by the quote you posted. I am in no way taking sides with anything I am just trying to understand your angle.....

GMENAGAIN
09-17-2012, 09:58 AM
So when he was asked about the kneeling question yesterday he replied with:

What a small and weak excuse for a man this guy is. He's going to hide behind his coach? If your such a big man come out and just say "Yes we were trying to hurt them on purpose". Never had an opinion on Barber or Schiano for that matter but after this? Mark them down as people I'm particularly fond of!

I have no idea how you got what you got out of that quote.

Moke
09-17-2012, 10:02 AM
Lol, eh, I agree.... Not sure how you took that away from the provided quotation. Seems like a reach dude.

TheAnalyst
09-17-2012, 10:05 AM
I like when he got burned by Cruz for the 80 yard TD. Made me smile.

Flip Empty
09-17-2012, 10:08 AM
The players just did what they were told, it's fully on the coach.

bELIeve_in_Giants
09-17-2012, 10:09 AM
I think the play stunk, but I have no problem with this quote.

Bigbluefan77
09-17-2012, 10:09 AM
first he likes to talk, and second crazier things have happened on the last snap of games, maybe they were hoping for a miracle 3

GMan-67
09-17-2012, 10:23 AM
Ronde "Toast" Barber has now become quoteable???

he and Talib allowed an historical day ... Cruz and Nicks 1st teammates to have over 175 yards each in the same game ... he should be preparing his retirement speech