PDA

View Full Version : Tucks endurance

KillaRich
09-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Am I the only who notices Tuck always bent over , or on his knees until the last second on the line?? I really think we should cut his reps at least 5-7 plays a game...stick Kiwi in there.... since I feel he's losing his part in this defense.... and we need t utilize his talents more?

GameTime
09-17-2012, 11:31 AM
5 to 7 plays....really.....
Tollefson got more than that as a BU while he was a Giant. If you think Tuck sucks just come right out and say it,.......

Buddy333
09-17-2012, 11:31 AM
He is always like that though. Even at the start of the game he just looks laid back. He is fine. They went up against a very good OL and they didn't allow their RB to have a good game.

KillaRich
09-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Tollefson got more than that as a BU while he was a Giant. If you think Tuck sucks just come right out and say it,.......

Lol i love Tuck bro... my favorite defender in 07.... but he looks exhausted man.... and he has lost a step in all honesty

GameTime
09-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Lol i love Tuck bro... my favorite defender in 07.... but he looks exhausted man.... and he has lost a step in all honesty
07...thats was like 100 years ago in football terms...:)
I agree he has prob lost a step or two. He is getting older and it happens to most players. Thats why Fewell has to rescheme his pressure packages. Another issue with age is getting back into game shape takeslonger as well. maybe Tuck will come on the next couple of weeks....I hope so....

burier
09-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Tuck has lost more than a step.

We need to use Tuck as a situational player. He should be getting half the reps he's getting now.

KillaRich
09-17-2012, 11:37 AM
I agree he has prob lost a step or two. He is getting older and it happens to most players. Thats why Fewell has to rescheme his pressure packages. Another issue with age is getting back into game shape takeslonger as well. maybe Tuck will come on the next couple of weeks....I hope so....

lol... thats why I would like to see Kiwi get some reps on the line...hell give him some of Osi's reps too....keep them fresh.....

BigBlue1971
09-17-2012, 11:40 AM
i think Tuck and Osi should be monitored due to age and snaps!

JPP can go all all game for a coupla more years. Tuck/Osi cant. once Ojomo is ready i think he could spell those guys on an occasional basis!

i firmly believe the fresher these guys are beginning week 9 or 10 the better our chances are of winning!

NYKiller
09-17-2012, 11:41 AM
I am worried about this guy. After a great Superbowl performance and is first pro bowl selection, I haven't seen NOTHING FROM HIM. last season he used the injury excuses, Lets see what happens this season.

VBGiantsFan
09-17-2012, 11:42 AM

I think Tuck sucks. The only play I have seen him in is the missed tackle on DeMarco Murray.

KillaRich
09-17-2012, 11:45 AM

OH BTW just saw what you meant on the 5-7 plays lmao.... i meant cut his reps DOWN by 5-7 plays a game....not have him just play 5-7 plays a game lol

GameTime
09-17-2012, 11:51 AM
I am worried about this guy. After a great Superbowl performance and is first pro bowl selection, I haven't seen NOTHING FROM HIM. last season he used the injury excuses, Lets see what happens this season.
you think his injuries are really excuses???.....

wow....

GameTime
09-17-2012, 11:52 AM
OH BTW just saw what you meant on the 5-7 plays lmao.... i meant cut his reps DOWN by 5-7 plays a game....not have him just play 5-7 plays a game lol
ah haa.....

gotcha....:)

Toadofsteel
09-17-2012, 11:54 AM
I think we need to get Ojomo and Tracy up to speed and healthy... with that, Tuck and Osi could be phased out. Remember, Tuck has been in the league almost as long as Eli, and he's a lot more banged up over the years. Osi has been in for even longer...

GMan-67
09-17-2012, 12:41 PM
yeah i was yelling at them for that ... i know it was late in the game, but we had the time of possession and we had just completed a drive for a TD .... yet a few guys like Tuck were sucking wind

i think what we are battling is Tuck and Osi in preseason form and the refs allowing more holding ... it's hurting us

then you throw in WRs coming open sooner and the pass rush goes out the window ... it's literally tenths of seconds between success and failure with the pass rush ... then u decide you have to blitz and whamo 1 v 1 vs. Coe or Tryon or even Webby w/ no help b/c we are rolling coverages to the unproven CBs side